Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Wackemard is not my real name, but if girls here can have names like “sissyslut” and “lovecocks”, well, why would I not have a name that suits me. This is such a comedown for me. I was a university lecturer in mathematics until that unfortunate indiscretion with… never mind. I was asked to leave and now here I am at this academy teaching maths for sissy bimbos. I hate it. If one of these sissies even looks at me the wrong way… I’ve got my implements, and this delightful gadget for their sissylink chastity belts, to keep them learning maths.

Maybe I’ll be lucky and not have any pupils. Or pupils that are compliant…

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

The walk down the hallway I finally come to the lesson I’ve been dreading the most. I was valued my intelligence and having to go to a lesson with the word bingo in it was not something I was looking forward too.

I entered the room and walk towards the mean looking teacher. As soon as I see her I can feel utter contempt for me boring to my soul.

I could see at the doorway and then walk over to her curtsy again. ” I am Ditzy Dicklett I’m here to take your lesson on bingo maths” the last two words I say sounding like I’m disgusted with those two words coming out together in my mouth.

I then curtsy again and await her command, just try and keep your head down I think to myself.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Hm, this could be fun, she doesn’t even know the difference between bingo maths and bimbo maths. Bingo maths will obviously be too advanced for her. I can already feel my tawse hand twitching.  But, she does a pretty enough curtsey, I have to admit.

“Sit at that desk over there, Miss Dicklett,” I point to her desk. 
    “and open your school-book and pick up your pencil. Let’s see if you have any sort of brain. Now, calculate the ratio by volume of a sphere with the same radius as the height of the Eiffel Tower and the moon.” If you fail at this, you can still get into my class by writing your name in joining-up writing. You have half-an hour, Begin”.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Bimbo math! Ugh.

First off, I guess we have a Brit teacher or something. I know it’s math. What’s up with this “maths” stuff?

Second, I know math. I’m actually quite good at math. Math for bimbos? What a waste of my time!

Oh well, time to get started.

I open the door and step in. It looks like Ditzy beat me to the class.

I walk to the teacher’s desk, perform my best curtsey and introduce myself: “Good morning! My name is Tiffy Cocklust and I am here for Bimbo Math!” I still HATE my last name, but I find myself getting used to it. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. Either way, I try to sound excited and polite for the teacher.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh dear, another one. First it was bingo maths, now it’s bingo math from this one. My tase hand is now twitching fast. This one does as pretty a curtsey as her classmate. And I think of their surnames, Dicklett and Cocklust. I wonder if they’ve though of the surname I’ve given myself.

“Welcome to my class, Miss Cocklust. You may sit next to Miss Dicklett there. Take out your notebook and pen 
    and here is your problem. Calculate the value of Pi to twelve decimal places, or if this simple task is beyond you, you may write your name, like your classmate, in joining-up writing. Begin, Miss Cocklust.”

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

As I attempt to work out the equation. it keeps going over and over in my head until I realised, I just don’t know how to work it out. I put down my pen that I got from the library.

Look up at the clock Its barely been 15 minutes and I already realise this fact and decide to stop beating the dead horse. I rip out the page I was working on and write my name in neat feminine handwriting as best I can.

And then raise my hand to inform the teacher but I’m unable to work out the the problem. On the plus side it will be nice working with another English person.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard sends me to sit in a tiny little desk next to Ditzy, who is hard at work. (Well, not “hard,” I giggle to myself … before considering I’m in the same predicament, and it’s not that funny.)

The professor wants me to calculate Pi to 12 places? How is this bimbo math? I’m good at math, but all I know is 3.13159 … 62? Maybe?

i don’t know beyond there. And no calculations are going to make it happen.

Guess I’m writing my name now!

but now I’m flustered by “join-up writing!” What’s this lady talking about? I guess she means cursive, so I do my best.  (Attached)

Tiffy is:

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

So, Miss Dicklett doesn’t understand the simple problem I set her. She has been scratching her head and scrubbing things out until she tears the sheet out and writes her name on a new sheet then puts up her hand to say she cannot solve it.

“Bring the book that you wrote your name in, Miss Dicklett,” I sigh, “and the sheet that you tore out.”

She curtseys again, I am pleased to see, and I get a good view of her knickers, not as good as when she is at her desk, but still. I take the book and stare intensely at the signature, ‘Ditzy Dicklett.’ 

“Well, Miss Dicklett,” I say, reaching for the tawse, “you will please put the piece of paper than you vandalised in your notebook into your mouth, and we’ll start you with the simple problem of counting to six, the number of strokes of the tase you are having for your defacement of Corporation property.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

A slowly placed a torn piece of paper in my mouth and bend over the Desk. I know what I’ve got to do count and say thank you 6 times.

I wait and let her look up my skirt when she’s ready hoping she doesn’t pull down my panties to expose my slightly gaping back passage. It seems at the moment every other lesson I’ve got something put up there.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I tug down Miss Dicklett’s panties and see the jewelled butt-plug she is wearing. But, I have to do this and move open to my other pupil. I love that she counts and thanks me as I bring the tawse down on the lovely ass, leaving a red mark with each stroke. At the end she can resume her seat while I deal with Miss Cocklust. And, bless me, here she is with her name written instead of her simple Pi calculation. Damn it, she has written it well, and remembered to curtsey when she presented it. I hate goody-goody pupils that I can’t find an excuse to punish.

“Very good, Miss Cocklust, at least you know your name and how to write it, much better than your class-mates spidery scrawl.And you both curtsey very well. You may both take a sip of the water on your desk.”
    “Drink a lot of it, sissies, then I will set your first problem.”

They don’t realise, of course, that I have doctored the water with a chemical designed to reduce their IQ. I watch with pleasure as they gulp it down.

“Here is your problem put in a way that you can understand. Think about it tonight and I will see your answers tomorrow, this is your homework. A man has a six-inch cock. What is the result of multiplying the size of his cock by the number of his balls?”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Ditzy gets punished (again!), while it seems that the professor likes my work. (Did she notice the little heart over the “i” in Tiffy, I wonder?)

I’m told to return to my desk. I curtsey again, “Thank you,” and go to sit down. She tells us to drink some water, which I do – it’s the first drink I’ve had in a while, I realize. I down several big gulps.

Then she give us homework. Homework? Ugh.

“Here is your problem put in a way that you can understand. Think about it tonight and I will see your answers tomorrow, this is your homework. A man has a six-inch cock. What is the result of multiplying the size of his cock by the number of his balls?”

I look to Ditzy, confused. I scratch my head. “Maybe we can work on this one in the dorms,” I whisper. “But I think it’s 26.”

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I gulp down the water and then listen to the problem we got work out as homework.

Tiffy whispers “maybe we can work on this in the dorms

“Sounds good to me” I whisper back

She whispers “but I think it’s 26” I consider that for a moment and then respond with “all I can think about is 2 cocks” I save a smile and then proceed to stand up and curtsey before leaving the room.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Two cocks?” I say to myself. “That’s not what Prof. Wackemard said, is it …?”

I stand, curtsey to the professor, and make my way out, checking out Ditzy’s shiny skirt, cute ass and fishnets as I follow her out the door …

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I can hardly wait this morning for my two star pupils to come back with their answers to yesterday’s problems. I am in the classroom early and make sure that every desk has some water, then I go to the blackboard, drawing some shapes, a triangle, circle, square, rectangle, pentangle, oval.

The pupils have still not arrived, so I take a few practice swings with the little whiny cane I like to use sometimes, then the heavier cane, listening with pleasure to the swishing sound they make, then finish my warm-up with the tase.

I sit at my desk and think back to my days at Kleverton University. Ah, happy days!

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I walk into the classroom my uniform obviously been recently polished really showing off shiny latex.

good morning Miss Wackemard, I believe I solve the homework.” As a Performer nice curtsey showing off my panties to the teacher.

I think it was a trick question and it’s 66” I say with a smile like I’m so clever.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I try to keep a straight face as Miss Dicklett enters the classroom, gives me a nice curtsey, then blurts out her answer.

“No, Miss Dicklett,” I say in my best school-ma’am accent, “You don’t tell me your answer, you write it in your notebook and present it to me. Now, sit at your desk and write out the question and your answer. Bring it to me when you have done that.”

She goes to the same desk she was at yesterday and laboriously writes what she was told, then curtseys and offers me her notebook. 

“I’m sorry to tell you, Miss Dicklett, that your answer is wrong. Six times two is twelve. So, to reinforce the answer, I need to to bed over the desk, raise your skirt, lower you knickers and count to twelve in time to the strokes.”

I take a little pity on her and only give her a light caning, though I know that the little whippy cane stings. Still, I convince myself, she will will improve in mathematics. And while we’re waiting for Miss Cocklust, I have a little exercise for Miss Dicklett. She returns to her desk and I use my remote control to give her a little burst of pleasure.

“Now, Miss Dicklett, you see on the blackboard various shapes. I want you to copy the triangle, measuring the length of the lines, then colour it in with these crayons
    using your favourite colour.”

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I scurry quickly down the hallway as I don’t want to be late for math class! I find the door and walk in, there are quite a few students! I approach the teacher and curtsey ” my name is Anne Lepussilik and I’m here to attend your class please” curtsey.. I stand and wait for her response….

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh, a foreign student, surely with a name like Lepussilik. French perhaps? I like French students.

“I’m so glad you could join us, Miss Lepussilik,” I smile encouragingly. “please sit at a desk, take a notebook and pen. You have to show, as your classmates did, that you have the aptitude for this class. So, you need to answer this question. If a person has an average stride of 0.8792 metres, and walks at a pace of 2.543 miles per hour, how many strides will he take and how long will it take him to walk 8.6549 kilometres? If you think that its too difficult, you can do the alternative test and write your name in joining-up writing. You have a half-hour. Begin, Miss Lepussilik.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I put my hand up and wait for commission to ask question. When I’m giving permission I asked the teacher ” did you want me to measure the triangle on the board, and then copy into my boo? or draw a triangle in my book and then measure that? and then colour it of course.” I said trying not to sound like a complete idiot.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard.

I’m going to have to speak slowly, so she understands.

“No, Miss Dicklett. If you draw on the blackboard, it spoils it for the other sissies, doesn’t it. Draw a triangle any size you like in your notebook and measure the lines of the triangle that you drew in your notebook. Then colour in the triangle that’s in your notebook. Don’t go to the blackboard. In fact, don’t leave your desk without permission. Any other questions, Miss Dicklett?”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I shake my head “no miss I just didn’t want to disappoint you by getting something wrong again” I then begin to draw a triangle.

5 inch, 5 inch, and 5 inch done. I mutter to myself.

And then begin to colour in the colour purple.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I put my hand up as I know the solution to the problem the teacher asked me solve. I look around the room and see all the girls working on their assignments….”i was an engineer before I got this damm virus! This shit is jr high math” I think to myself as I wait to be called on. “If i could only remember the conversion factor for km to miles I’d have the answer, not just a solution” I wish my skirt wasn’t so short. With just my panties on against the wooden chair, my bottom is getting cold….

V

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

I sigh, flexing my tawse-wielding arm.

“Perhaps you suffer from deafness, Miss Lepussilik. I said I want the answer, not the solution. You have five minutes left, else answer the alternative problem, you writing your name. Oh, and take a good drink of water; I need you to be hydrated. You, too, Miss Dicklett.”

I feel that the effects of yesterday’s water are wearing off and we can’t have the pupil being cleverer than the professor, can we?

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I raise my hand again. And when giving permission to speak I asked “I can show you my work” and taking only a little sip of the water.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

How disappointing, she has drawn a proper equilateral triangle and coloured it in well. I was hoping she might have drawn a circle, so I could practice my tawse on that lovely butt. Still praise where it’s due.

“That’s very good, Miss Dicklett. What sort of triangle have you drawn?”

She even answers that correctly, so the water is wearing off. She has only taken a small sip of the new glass, so I order her to finish it, then we have only to wait for Miss Lepussilik, and I can set tonight’s homework. It’s a shame we seem to be without Miss Cocklust today, but never mind, there’s always tomorrow, and no excuse for her absence. 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I just go and write my name on the board. Im very frustrated.

Anne is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I could see and go back to my seat happy with myself. I then finish off my water.

All to do now is wait for the class to end hopefully there’s no homework I think to myself.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

Is she doing this on purpose, trying to make me look silly? I’ll show her.

“Miss Lepussilik,” I growl at her. “How dare you think you can just step up to MY blackboard and scribble on it. You can count to twelve? Good, bend over my desk, skirt raised, knickers round your ankles and count these strokes with my tawse.”

That’ll teach her. But, not done yet.

“Since you both don’t seem to realise that the blackboard is my sole domain and Corporation property, I will teach you. Miss Lepussilik, write your name in your book. Then, both of you will write fifty times, assuming you can count to fifty ‘Sissies do not write on the blackboard.’ Miss Lepussilik, drink all your water. Then I will set tonight’s homework question.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Oh no oh no oh no oh no … I’m late!

How can I be late? You can’t oversleep here, can you? What happened!

I rush into class with tears in my eyes – knowing that I’m in trouble no matter what. But I don’t want to just skip class altogether. Can you imagine how bad that would be?

Good morning, Professor Wackemard!” *curtsey* “I beg your forgiveness for being late, Professor Wackemard!” *curtsey* “I promise you it will not happen again.” *curtsey* “I have no excuse.” *curtsey* “I am just an airheaded sissy who made a terrible mistake” *curtsey*

And I wait for something terrible …

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

Oh, gosh, it looks like class is almost over! This is bad. This is bad!

Anne’s here today, but she’s bent over the front desk. Ditzy looks happy at her seat. I bet she got the homework answer right! Darn it. I was sure it 2 balls times 6 inches was 26. Now I have no idea what to answer.

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar