Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Presentation – the first course for every new Lily girl

This topic contains 232 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Lady Silk 
    Participant

As ht blows reign down i find i cannot even think… i just do my best to keep standing. I start silently crying, full of pain and shame, and the knowledge that i deserve this.

As Mistress moves to my poor neighbour i whimper a ‘Thank you Mistress’ and try not to sob.

slave stacey 
    Participant

First, Madison, then Victoria, I kneel behind them, wincing at the mess Miss van Cleef has made of their butts. I hope she is right as I lick their ass cheeks, that doing this will ease some of their pain. When I have done with each girl, I pull up their panties as gently as I can and lower their skirts. Then I stand up and hope that I can be sent to sit next to Hatsue again.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

The poor girl is clearly scared and Stacey I think is making her enjoy it. I’m quite jealous as Stacey never gave me that treatment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

I underestimated the effect the water from the Wackemards has on those sissies! Although I am only halfway through with Maddison and Victoria has only gotten 10 of her thirty strokes, Stacey thinks they are done already and pulls up their panties and lowers their skirts…

“Stupid sissy, Stacey! I know counting is hard for you little imbeciles, but still… 5 is not 10 and 10 is most certainly not 30! Now you can join them and learn to count! Get right next to Maddison and lean on the desk too!”

I step behind the three sissy girls and flip their skirts up myself now, followed by pulling their panties down to their knees. Victoria’s bottom is a nice shade of red, Maddison’s is pink and Stacey’s still white. For a moment I admire the view and then turn to the class:

“Everyone watch closely how nice the colors rise and watch it also as it changes within the next few minutes.”

With that I turn back to the three bent over girls in front of me:

“This isn’t math for Bimbos, so I will make it easy: Maddy has only had 5 of her 10. That is precisely the number of hits our little Princess Victoria has had. 10 is a third of the 30 she is supposed to get, do you understand that, Stacey? Probably not, because you don’t have enough toes and fingers to count it, so I will make it easy. You will take 10 of Victoria’s strokes, which leaves Victoria with 10 still out. I know you poor sissies will already be overwhelmed, so just stand there and brace yourselves – Education is coming!”

With that I grab the paddle, raise it high in the air and bring it down hard on Victoria’s bottom!

CRAACK!

I am done playing around now, I need to get my class finished, so I administer the next 9 in rapid succession, counting the last one out loudly:

CRAAAAACK!

“Twenty! One down, two to go!”

I take two steps to the side so I have a perfect angle for Maddison:

CRAACK!

“You have only 4 more, Maddison, enjoy them!”

Each of hers is a bit harder, but still the color of her tenfold stroked bottom is clearly not as dark as Victoria’s.

“Now, finally, our sweet little, stupid helper – Stacey! I don’t punish stupidity as harshly as other offenses, so your education will be a bit more personal.”

I put down the paddle and instead use my bare hand:

SMACK!

The fingerprints are still nicely visible, I don’t hold back, but this is once again even less harsh than for Maddison and as I count the last one, the difference is visible again:

SMACK!

“Ten! Now class, look at this? Rosy pink on Stacey, bright red on Maddison and a tint of purple on Victoria. Memorize this well, so you know the difference and can reflect upon how much you want to offend me.”

I turn to the three obediently leaning girls and say:

“You may get up now, get dressed and thank me for your education. Then you can sit down again, the class is almost over anyway.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

By now, I’m in the back of the room wincing at what I’m seeing. How did I ever think this was going to be entertaining to watch?

I’m just hoping to make it out unscathed at this point!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

It’s so scaring for me to see how things work here. I just arrived and there is one woman, who seems to be omnipotent, doing whatever she wants with us.

I get up and quickly dress and, despite the pain, I could still curtsey. – “Thank you Mistress”.

I look at one of the other girls that seemed to be showing some empathy during my spanking and try to smile at her (it was the best thing the pain allowed me).

I turn around to find a seat and move towards Tiffy and Anne to seat next to them.

slave stacey 
    Participant

This is so unfair! I came here at the Dean’s request, just to encourage the new girls, then I was stripped to my bra and panties (okay, that’s because I gave my uniform to Hatsue), then I am licking asses, now a hand-spanking. Okay a hand=spanking is better than a caning, but it is just as humiliating. But, there is nothing I can do except obey.

“Thank you for my punishment, Miss van Cleef,” I murmur, then curtsey and resume my lace next to Hatsue.

Lady Silk 
    Participant

Tears now run helplessly down my face, and my ass stings so much i can barely think.

I feel so sorry for poor Stacey, who made a simple mistake, and I’m burning with guilt for her.

But most of all I am desperate to sit down and blend in. So I collect myself.

I pull up my panties, perform a deep curtsey, on trembling legs and look at the ground “Thank you Mistress, for my education” I say.

With this i quietly do as I am told and walk towards the back of the class and find a free seat. Sitting down is agony, but i steel myself to the pain, and sit small and quiet, just wanting to be forgotten for now.

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Dawson:

The three sniffling sissies behave as they should and thank me properly for their education and I nod graciously:

“You are welcome, girls. Respect towards your betters is a virtue, one we will surely teach you here at the Lily Academy.”

The bell rings and I announce:

“Class dismissed. Remember the dean’s order – if you don’t have a class I expect you here when the next Presentation for new girls starts!”

/OOC Of course you are totally free if you want to come or not!

PS: I will be gone for approximately two weeks starting 20.11.18

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC How can I possibly stay away? Have a good holiday

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

As the bell rings, I walk up to Madison:

“Madison, darling are you okay?”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

The girl that was looking at me with compassion asks me if I’m okay. I’m still too ashamed to talk, but I have a feeling that closing myself will just make things worse, so I try to be the most receptive I can.

“Hi… I can’t say I’m really okay, but I’m fine, considering the situation. Thanks for caring. Can you tell me what was that? I am new here. Is this an usual thing in this place?”

2 users thanked author for this post.
     hatsue 
    Participant

Finally my first lesson,  no,  my first humiliation finish!

But,  how can i leave as i do not wear my unuform!

Icc:  Thank All especially Miss Dawson.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“We’re not allowed to wear anything for 24 hours, Hatsue,” I remind her, as I can see she does not want to leave the room. “But, because Miss van Cleef destroyed your uniform and you have been punished enough today, you can keep mine and I will get another from the stores. We get punished when we have to go back for another uniform and I am more used to it than you.”

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

It was the shock feature of the Sissy-Link Chastity belt. My advice, Maddison, don’t give teachers excuse to use it.”

hatsue 
    Participant

Stacey reminds me that we cannot have our uniform today and one of us will be ounished that we need to apply a.new one.

i cannot beleive and sigh,

This is not fair.,, This is. MISS van Cleef tear off my uniform.  Why we punished.., i will complain them…,

Then i hug Stacey to give each other supports and strangely a “do” sound is listen and a strange but pleasure virbations agaisnt my rear.  This is so sloghtly and i suspect this is just my illusion.  AFTER the hug,  i say goodbye to. STACEY and leave the classroom.

When i walk close to exit door,  about serveral feet from Stacey,  the electricty agaisnt my penis!!!

O! No… what Mistakes i take…please noooo

i see Stacey and her facail expression tells. Me that she is not well too.

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

“Oh, Mallory, this shock feature hurts so bad, I know. Miss Dawson, used it with me. I felt like I would die.” 

Mallory seems to be a nice girl, so I try to keep her attention in me.

“For how long have you been in this corporation, Mallory?”

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“About two months, maybe a little more, Maddison. You seem brand new.” I tell her warmly, giving her a hug.

“Want me to rub that and make it better, maybe get you an ice-pack?”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

“Thank you, Mallory, I’m ok… I think… “ – It is nice to be hugged, but I’m not prepared to have someone rubbing my ass. – “Two months? It is a lot!!! Yes, I’m new here and I’m terrified. My wife drugged me and dropped me here without explanation and they said I can’t leave the place. Is it true that no one escapes?”

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“True, Maddison. Now come on over here.”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

“Ok, Mallory” – I get up and follow the girl. It seems that she wants to tell me or show me something.

Remy 
    Participant

I walk into  the first class I’m sent to “Presentation” with Miss Van Cleef. There is already so much going on in the classroom. I see quite a few students. I still feel the embarrassment and the sting on my ass of the last spanking I got. I imagine my face is just as red as my ass I know it made me aroused but here I am. I look around the room to look for an empty seat.

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – Remy, I want to apologize. We’re in a bit of transition right now at the Academy. Sorry you’re right at an iffy time. We’re trying to find some new teachers and having some difficulties}

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Viewing 23 posts - 211 through 233 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar