Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Presentation – the first course for every new Lily girl

This topic contains 232 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

“Listen,” I whisper urgently to Hatsue, “you can accept the submission and humiliation with no punishment, or you can protest at how unfair this Academy is and suffer the consequences….OOOOOOWWWWW!”

I don’t know what I did wrong, but obviously I’m not being singled out because the whole class got a shock of pain through our belts. Miss van Cleef obviously doesn’t like me helping Hatsue and she didn’t like me swapping places with Anne. I’ve got a nasty feeling I’m going to have to go to the front of the class again.

“I’ll give you my uniform,” I promise her.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     hatsue 
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr”>While i still consider Stacey whisper,  a painful hit from belt  suddenly attrack me.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”> OO..Noo…</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>Luckily i am in embrace of Stacey so that i do not fall into the floor again. At the same time,  i can listen painful moan from whole class,  including Stacey and i can also listen the scolding of Miss Van Cleef on us.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>After the pain attrack,  Stacey takes risk to confort me by making promise.  i feel so touching. She is really a big sister to me.  She will be my forever good friend and i cannot let her being punished again.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>Miss Van Cleef who is a Devil and  is so authorative and mean to all our girls. i must struggle,</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”></p>
    <p dir=”ltr”> Miss Van Cleef…….</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>i do not how continue as all my courage fade out after my address to Miss Vab Cleef.  An embarassing silence takes place fir few seconds.  my body shudders,  losing my own control because of fear to be punished again.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>……. s….orrry….<sobbing>…we…..will learn…. good…sigh…</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>my mouth betray me to say sorry to Miss Van Cleef but i know i do not have choice.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>Tears are full in my eyes and my shameful voice is so low that i hope no body can listen.  my hand unconsciously grasp tight with Stacey hand,  sharing her my fear and anixity of my unwilling submission.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”></p>

Tiffy 
    Participant

OH! I think we pushed it too far! Miss van Cleef punches the whole class in the groin. The pain is mind-blowing, and we’re all stopped in our tracks.

My eyes tear up. What the hell! I was here to watch the new girls arrive! I wasn’t supposed to be in any danger!

“Miss van Cleef! I’m sorry for my action, Miss. Please don’t punish me any further!”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

2 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

“I’m sorry, Miss van Cleef,” I stand, but grip Hatsue’s hand, “I didn’t realise that I wasn’t allowed to change places with anybody. I thought you wanted Tiffy, Anne and me here to help the new girls with their presentation.” I give a deep curtsey and keep my eyes down as I sit again. 

Obviously we three are not just here to mentor the newcomers. The sadistic Miss van Cleef delights in punishing us all, old and new. But, why she sent that zap to all the class, when she was just complaining about Tiffy, Anne and me, I don’t understand that.

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

Stacey apologizes in a way and makes a very good point: I thought you wanted Tiffy, Anne and me here to help the new girls with their presentation.”

My eyes go bright upon this opening, almost purring I reply:

“You are so right, my little Stacey, although to be correct, it was Miss Dawson’s brilliant idea to order every girl not active in another class at the same time to come here. But yes, you are correct, you three are here to help them with presentation.”

“Tiffy, Anne, Stacey! Come up to the front please to show our new girls how to present yourself properly!”

hatsue 
    Participant

Tiffy and Stacey also apologize to Miss Van Cleef. Some other girls follow to say sorry too. All we class become coward girl who do not dare to irriate Miss Van Cleef again. i hate to be weak and submissive. Yet, i find that we have no choice. i start to know the purpose of this first lesson. Not only to humiliate us but also force us to know our life – a life as a submissive sissy who is ncver able to have my own wills!!!!

Then, Anne, Stacey and Tiffy are required to show us *presentstion*. Before Stacey mince to the front, my hand grip Stacey more tight as i want to support each others forever.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  hatsue.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  hatsue.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

OMG! What is Stacey doing!!! I just got my skirt back and my ass is still on fire..

Ok

I stand look directly at Miss van Cleefs feet..nothing higher. And Curtsey. I then very slowly approach her desk. Split second look to her face for eye contact then down. Curtsey and hold…..unless she acknowledges me. She did..”Yes?” She says…

“Anne lepussilik here to do as you wish” deep curtsey.  Eyes down…at least I dressed well today…Stacey!

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I see what Anne has done and work to reproduce it – mostly.

I ealk to the front with my head bowed.

*curtsey*

”Good afternoon, Miss van Cleef. My name is Tiffy Cocklust. How may I serve you, Miss?”

*curtsey*

head bowed until I am addressed.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Hurriedly, as I promised Hatsue, I strip off my uniform and hand it to Hatsue. then hurry to the front to join Anne and Tiffy. I follow their example and curtsey deeply.

“Good afternoon, Miss van Cleef. I am here to serve you however you wish.”

I turn and also present my butt to the class. I still have this feeling Miss van Cleef is not finished with me. Poor Anne! Having to present her spanked ass to the new girls must be so shaming.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

As I stand with head bowed slightly, My Tiffy “Presents” herself in a way that makes me proud…She is so lovely!

Now we are waiting on Stacey..I’m impressed. She is giving her uniform to hatsue…..that is so nice of her…The new girls are so stressed..We are here to help!

Stacey is very generous to poor hatsue. Mmmm Stacey is really cute but must be a little embarrassed to be just in a bra and panties in front of the entire class. I see Tiffy lick her lips as she sees Stacey almost naked…Shes getting a spanking later!!! Stacy does a beautiful presentation. Now we wait with are heads down.

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

I wonder if Stacey is going to get in trouble for handing off her clothes to Hatsue without permission. It was a terribly brave thing to do, and very kind.

Plus, Stacey’s body is really hot. I can’t help but glance at her, still working to keep my eyes down.

I don’t thing I realized how hot Stacey is!

Tiffy is:

Lady Silk 
    Participant

I hurry back to the class from the principles offices. I wipe my eyes free of the tears my admonishment has rightly earned me, but don’t linger to ‘fix myself up’ – there is no way I am going to be any later. It seems Mistress has her eyes across everything that’s happening in the school, and the last thing i want is to be in even more trouble.

I reach the classroom door and steady myself. I collect my thoughts, so desperate to make a decent second impression for Mistress. I mentally run through the checklist of things i need to do to present even adequately. My dilemma is that i want to apologies, from my very heart, to Mistress. But if I venture too much, presume to speak without being spoken to, i fear my growing reputation for arrogance will only be confirmed. And all my sissy heart desires it to take a seat and learn from this most impressive of teachers. It’s almost as if, despite my fear, I am developing a crush.

Well, no time for introspection now. Here goes everything.

I tap on the door lightly and enter. I look down modestly, my body language screaming ‘I offer ZERO challenge’. But even with eyes cast down i can tell something is up – it appears a few of my fellow sissy classmates are on their feet, presenting themselves. I yearn to look up and drink in the scene but the tension is palpable, and I dare not.

I step forward and step into a well rehearsed curtsey, trying as I do so to keep my voice steady and my words concise

“Mistress. Please might I sincerely apologise for my late arrival, and my earlier rudeness. It was
    unforgivable, and I feel very bad. Please might I re-introduce myself.

I am Victoria, Miss Van Cleef. I am here to serve and please you exactly as you see fit.”

I stand up, eyes still faced down, trembling and hoping so so much that I have not said or done the wrong thing. I fight an urge to nervously bite my lip, and await further instruction.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

The three sissies have come to the from as ordered, they have done a decent curtsey and also introduced themselves properly. The only thing unacceptable is Stacey removing her uniform to give it to Hatsue, I guess she has a serious crush on that little Japanese. Cute as she is, that’s no excuse!

“Stacey!”

“When I give an order, I expect it to be followed immediately, not after you have disrobed to run around semi-naked like the wanton slut that you are! Anne, Tiffy, you both may kiss each other now for your proper presentation.”

I give them both 10 seconds to adapt to my order then say:

“You have both been good girls!”

I send them 15 seconds of pleasure boost, together with that kiss their infatuation will be cemented by now.

“Hatsue! My order was clear: no clothes for 24 hours, so do not even dream of taking Stacey’s!”

“Stacey! As you seem not to need a uniform, you will share her fate, 24 hours without one too. But that’s not all.”

Just as I am thinking about another punishment there is a knock on the door and finally our missing lamb comes back to the herd. She does a proper apology and her curtsey was immaculate before. She shows the right type of submissiveness I find appealing, but of course that won’t save her from the previous demerits. She just doesn’t assemble more. And of course it doesn’t save her from my sarcasm:

“Well, look who is gracing us again with her presence, class! It’s her Majesty Victoria, the very Late, ruler of the frilly Empire! Come in, come in, join the fun! Why don’t you lean on the desk, it will be your royal support while we check if your bottom goes red or blue when we paddle it?”

“Anne, Tiffy, you may sit down again, Stacey, you stay!”

/OOC sorry, busy, and late, but I hope this keeps the thread going

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Lady Silk 
    Participant

I enter what appears to be a world of misrule – girls darting here and there, clad, semi clad, in trouble, forgiven..

of course i see immediately at the centre of this apparent chaos Mistress Van Cleef, a ring mistress coordinating the action with calm assurance…

two girls are tentatively starting to kiss as bidden by Mistress… Mmmmm

And then in this sensory overload a clear voice cuts through

“Well, look who is gracing us again with her presence, class! It’s her Majesty Victoria, the very Late, ruler of the frilly Empire! Come in, come in, join the fun! Why don’t you lean on the desk, it will be your royal support while we check if your bottom goes red or blue when we paddle it?”

I absorb this, listening carefully. I hear the dripping sarcasm, but inside it a kernel of tantalising description – ‘frilly empire’. Yes, she has my measure, and labels me as the sissy I am – so hung up on my lingerie and exaggerated femininity. Its affirming, in the eye of a storm of punishment and control. I am commanded to take a position at the desk. It fills me with fear.

But.. this is a test of my resolve, and commitment to my new life and new mistress.

“Yes, thank you Mistress, as you command” I reply in a sing song lisp, as i walk in dainty small steps to the front desk. I lean forward, my behind arching outwards in a way I hope pleases Mistress, and i place my ankles tightly together. I know i have little clue of the pain about to follow. I know Mistress and the other sissy girls know this. But I am here. this is my duty. And i willingly submit to the moment.

I hope i can earn my place amongst my fellow sissy girls…’courage Victoria’ I tell myself…

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Poor Hatsue has now got my uniform but is not allowed to wear it and now, neither am I! Now I am standing at the front of the class in just my bra and panties while Anne and Tiffy are allowed to kiss and go back to their places. I should have known better than to come to this rotten class in the first place. I hear the other girls snigger when Miss van Cleef calls me a wanton slut.

Now Victoria is back, hopefully to save my bacon. She is to get a spanking of this dragon and I am commanded to stay at the front of the class.

“As you command, Miss van Cleef,” I say curtseying, and stand, head bowed in shame, and knowing I am going to be like this for the rest of the day. 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I kiss My Tiffy and take my seat…I feel for Stacey, she was just trying to help. But Miss van Cleef is brutal..Hatsue is in trouble too.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Hatsue can’t wear my uniform today, but later I will tell her to hang on to it. Having to go to the stores for another uniform means another spanking, even if it was Miss van Cleef who tore it into pieces. I can stand another punishment but the beating Miss van Cleef gave to poor Hatsue earlier is probably more than she can stand, poor girl.

Tiffy 
    Participant

A quick kiss for my Anne (ok, not that quick! *giggle* mmmmmm)

A sad look at Stacey. She was only trying to help. She’s such a nice girl!

And, of course, a full curtsey for Miss van Cleef. “Thank you, Miss.”

and I return to my seat next to Anne. *smile*

Tiffy is:

Lady Silk 
    Participant

I listen to the ongoing chatter of the other girls, trying to figure out what is going on.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see a lovely looking girl in just bra and panties obediently waiting at the front of class – she curtseys and sounds a little unhappy. Poor girl. Another two sissy girls are sent back to their seats – i get the sense they have been kissing which is pretty sweet.

I maintain a nice posture, my behind high and pert, my knickers showing beneath my short skirt. I know this is humiliating. But perhaps unlike some of the other girls I am actually quite happy showing off my girly knickers. Its a little thrill… despite the fear mounting in my heart at what is going to transpire next…

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Maddison Fours 
    Participant

I arrive in front of the classroom. I can hear some conversation, but I can’t understand what is being said. I wait until the conversation stops, I knock on the door and a woman tells me to come in. I open the door and see a lot of girls and a woman who obviously is the teacher.

“Excuse, Madam” – I curtsey smiling – “I suppose you’re Miss van Cleef. I’m Maddison Fours, I was sent here by Miss Dawson and Miss Stevenson for my first class, I just arrived and I don’t know from where to start.”

Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

i see some other girls entering the classroom and one girl eye scans on me. O! She should be aware i am naked. i just want to have a hole to hide me in now!

slave stacey 
    Participant

Another girl comes in and I am still standing in front of the class in just my bra and panties, feeling humiliated, but I had better get used to it because I can’t get a new uniform till tomorrow. I am going to dressed, or rather undressed, like this for the rest of the day. It looks as if Hatsue and I are going to be embarrassed at all our other lessons.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Hey, it’s Maddie! I hope her time with Miss Dawson wasn’t too rough. I know Maddie is nice – a probably a little scared of what’s before her here.

I wish I could say something, but there is no way I’m going to upset Miss van Cleef!

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

/ooc sorry girls, very busy, will update this post later, give me a few hours

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

Just as I am about to go down to business with our wayward little sissy queen, another knock to my door and another girl enters upon my command. She curtsey and introduces herself properly – good for her. Of course she is still late, no matter what, so I will have two girls to punish and Stacey standing here to ‘assist’ me – life could be worse!

“Welcome, Maddison! This is indeed Presentation and I am Miss van Cleef. You can also call me Mistress, but what you will never again be, I am sure is LATE!”

My pointer slams down hard on the desk, right next to Victoria, making her flinch. I know Maddison had no chance, I had already checked her progress on the SissyLink app, she came as fast as possible, but excuses don’t count with me, so I raise my hand as she is about to speak:

“I know that you have just come here directly from the dean’s office, that is why you will only get 10 strokes – late is late, no matter what, we can’t let that pass!”

My eyes get steely and my pointer pats into my left hand, showing her clearly what will happen if she doesn’t hold her tongue.

“So, little Maddison, get right over here, place yourself next to Victoria, hands on the desk just as she does. Victoria had 3 strikes, that will be 30 hits with our Board of Education, and 10 for Maddison.”

I show them both the board and announce:

“Feel privileged to be educated by the dean’s own tool!”

“Stacey! Prepare both of them for their lesson. Skirts up, panties down! I know how you like to fondle cute bottoms, so once both are without panties you will give each of their butt cheeks a nice lick, I want to see the saliva!”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

I hear what Miss Van Cleef says. I think about trying to explain that I came the faster as I could, but she seemed to know everything, already. So, it must be true what they said when I arrived this place: I would be tracked anywhere, 24/7. She tells me to put my hands on the table to receive my punishment. I sigh in resignation, – “Yes, Mistress” – then take a look at the girl who was already in position and do exactly the same.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The humiliation continues. I start with Victoria, lifting her skirt and pulling down her knickers, then, kneeling, I lick her butt cheeks and give her an encouraging pat. Standing, I move over to Maddie and do the same. Both girls have lovely asses, but they’re not going to stay pristine white for long. I stand up.

“They’re ready for you, Miss van Cleef,” I say, but I know Miss van Cleef is still not finished with me.

Lady Silk 
    Participant

I say and do nothing. 30 strikes – oh, god, not sure if i can survive it, but i breathe deeply trying to steady my trembling nerves.

A pretty girl called Stacey is brought forward to pull down my panties, and my partner in punishment, a girl called Maddison. She licks my but cheeks very tenderly, which feels both very nice and very supportive. I feel i cannot do anything to acknowledge this, but i hope she knows i am grateful. I keep my ass high in the air and resolve to be as strong as possible

Alina 
    Participant

Stacey does her job exactly as she is told, no arguing, no attempt to lick less enthusiastically.

“See, Stacey, once you do something you like, for example ass licking, you suddenly can do the job well. Good girl!”

5 seconds of pleasure, just to keep her motivated to follow orders exactly, then it’s time for discipline. I position myself behind Victoria and announce:

“Brace yourself, girl, I will count down…5…4…3…2…”

CRAACK!

Just when I count one the hit connects with her bottom – I hadn’t said I would count down to zero, had I? The first hit provides me with the view of a nice red bottom right away, her pale skin is an excellent canvas for this broad brush I am using.

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!

The next nine come down in very fast order, up, down, up, down… then I step back and admire my work so far:

“A nice red bottom, don’t you agree Stacey? Cool it down a bit with your tongue, liquid cooling is quite the thing these days. I will now educate little Maddison over here. I bet her bottom is already yearning to get warmed too!”

I place myself behind her and without a countdown bring the paddle down with even more force than on Victoria – with only 10 strokes, everyone must count!

CRAAAAAAACK!

That was a nice hit! She almost gets thrown on the desk by the impact and then the next four come her way

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

“Halftime for you, little Maddison, enjoy the refreshments provided by your class mate. You know the drill by now, don’t you, Stacey?”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

A few tears roll down my face, as a result from the pain and humiliation. I just don’t know what to do or even say. I’m in pain and really ashamed. I keep my head down, staring at the table, this way I don’t have to look at the classmates while I wait for this torment to end. What am I doing here? Being spanked like this, with my ass exposed, in front of a lot of people.

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar