Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Presentation – the first course for every new Lily girl

This topic contains 232 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I assume the position, just like I was told and then grip the edges tightly.

“Please be gentle with me.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I glance across to Tiffy. Be gentle with her? Why doesn’t she ask to be released from her sissylink belt while she’s about it?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

“Oh of course I will be gentle with you, my sweet little M&M!”

My left hand comes down and gently caresses her bottom before I ever so gently move down her panties to her knees. Two nice white globes present themselves to us and I pat them one more, ever so gently.

“Nothing to fear my sweet child, education is nothing to be afraid of, right?”

I raise the board of education high in the air and

CRAAACK!

All my power in one giant swing across both buttocks, I sweat she is lifted an inch above the floor!

“ONE!”

Oh yes, that was a good hit, the bottom is not white marble anymore, it’s more a dark rose quartz and we have just started.

CRACK!

“Two!”

This is where I start to speed up to get into my educational rhythm, raise up, swing down, CRACK!, rinse and repeat.

The color goes via red to crimson when we reach 27 and I count the last three out loudly:

CRACK!

“Twenty-eight!”

CRACK!

“Twenty-nine!”

And the last one with full force:

CRAAACK!

“Thirty!”

Now her bottom is a dark crimson, not purple like Hatsue’s, but a nice color nonetheless.

“Now thank me for teaching you manners and respect with the board of education, my little Mallory-Michelle!”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oooooh! And didn’t she have to have a spanking in this class when she was here before? That butt looks like the brake lights of a car!

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I was told recently that I failed to finish “Presentation ” class by school administration. I’m in big trouble…I thought I was done! That class was so confusing. I would go there and get caned or paddled everyday! I didn’t even know what my assignments were???

Oh well.. I have go back and finish.. I dressed extra sexy because I heard Miss van Cleef likes pretty girls! So..

I enter the class room and curtsey to Miss van Cleef who is at her desk..”I’m Anne, maybe you remember from a month or so ago….I thought I was finished with the class, but I guess I haven’t…please forgive me” I drop to my knees….

Anne is:

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh dear! I know that Anne drank more of Professor Wackemard’s water than the rest of us, but it seems to have affected her memory. She was meant to be here like Tiffy and me, just to see the new girls and let them get encouragement from girls who have been here before. Now I know that Miss van Cleef isn’t going to pass on an opportunity that Anne has presented to her.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

Another girl comes in, Anne. She was here before, got her bottom coloured, but obviously somehow she thinks this is a class she has to pass and she failed – cute! Also cute is the curtsey and that she ends on her knees – very appropriate for a sissy, but of course that won’t save her completely.

“Anne, Anne, Anne…what shall I do with you?”

I shake my head as if deeply disappointed.

“You were ordered to come here to witness the introduction of the new girls if you don’t have another class, it has nothing to do with ‘passing’, which of course you would have, considering you lack the basic manners which are needed.”

I raise my hand and put up fingers as I count:

“You enter my class without knocking.”

“You don’t address me by name or at least as Mistress.”

“You forget the dean’s orders or are too stupid to understand them in your airhead.”

I hold three fingers up:

“That is thirty strikes for you, my little Anne, but since you were at least polite enough to curtsey and since I also want to let the board of education get some rest before her Majesty Victoria rejoins us finally, I think it is time for a different punishment.”

I draw my chair from behind the desk and turn it by 90 degrees.

“Come here, on my lap, bottom towards the class.”

I admit, the big eyes in the cute little face while on her knees, have gotten through to me, so why not enjoy this one a bit more closely?

hatsue 
    Participant

i sadly roll my panties up and i still feel the fire on my bottom. Even a gentle caress still give me great stimiluation. Even walking is difficult because of pain, not saying sitting on the chair. Thus, i mince to the corner which far from Miss Van Cleef. i stand there, not dare to make any sound now.

Once i stand well, i see the girl,  Mallry-Michelle who preivously laughes on my punishment now begging for mercy. Of course she is failed to beg and some spanking is done on her. i should hate this girl but now i feel sorry for her. i know how pain this is and how shame this is as being spanked publicly.

i gradually find that there is no mercy in this Academcy. Only solution to prevent spanking is not to make any mistakes. More correctly is to do what the Teacher wants us to do.  And, the Teacher knows even my mind. Sigh.. i cannot only pretrend to be good but be submissive from heart!!!

WHile i think about my sad life here, another girl, Anne is found by Miss Van Cleef. After her demerits are announced, she is ordered to be punished then. Yet, Miss Cleef seems not spank her. Why Miss Cleef is so unfair that the girl Anne not needed to be spanked. i ask myself while my eye stares to the cute bottom of Anne. O! How beautiful her bottom is!!!

Tiffy 
    Participant

Anne! I know I told her privately that she was going to have a chance to watch some of the new girls start at the Academy! Why is she talking to Miss van Cleef!?!?

poor girl. This won’t end well.

“Stacey! Why is Anne up front? This is awful!”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

I tell Tiffy my theory about Professor Wackemard’s water, that Anne has forgotten why she should be here. We both watch in horror as Miss van Cleef lists all the things that poor Anne has done wrong. I shudder to think how close I came to a paddling after Victoria was called away, the embarrassing show I was made to do picking up Hatsue’ clothes.

“Oh Tiffy, look!” I whisper. “Miss van Cleef is going to give Anne an over-the-knee spanking. Let’s not look.”

But, I know we have to look if we don’t want the same for ourselves.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I knew when I came back to class that I would be punished. I figured a caning or the paddle that will make it hard to sit for days!!! Miss Van Cleef lists my errors….

I forgot to knock on the door??? Mmm Trivial…I know she is going to punish me…

She orders me over her lap??? That’s a first!

Of course I comply..She adjusts me so my bottom is straight up!!   In front of the whole class! She flips my skirt up..I expect her to begin to spank me…but..She just starts feeling up my ass though my panties.

She just continues to conduct class with my ass in the air and her hand rubbing and massaging it. I’m so humiliated!!

I look back and can see my classmates..some are lightly giggly, but I can can see my Tiffy…She must be upset. She hates it when I’m humiliated and my bottom belongs to her…I just hope class will be out soon…Miss can Cleefs hand does feel good though..*Blush*

Miss van Cleef takes my skirt! Now what!

Anne is:

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

It’s tough to focus on what Miss van Cleef is saying with Anne’s ass so on display. Mmmm.

Tiffy is:

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

She lies to me, of course, pulling down my panties and then giving me thirty spanks until I can’t even feel my butt and my mascara is running from my tears. I still obey her and then curtsey, thanking her:

“Thank you so much for disciplining me with the board of education, Miss Van Cleef. I feel much smarter and better educated now.” I say giving her and my class the best possible fake smile that I can.

slave stacey 
    Participant

No spanking, but as Miss van Cleef takes Anne’s skirt, she makes sure we get a view of her lovely butt. Miss van Cleef, you randy old goat!

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

While I explain a few things I keep little Anne on my lap, her bottom towards the class, my hand now and then fondling her. She seems to have relaxed after a few minutes and the class seems entranced. I up the ante a bit and pull down her panties, so her bottom is now high up in the air stark naked!

The other sissies seems to wake up a bit, is Tiffy looking angry? Maybe this is her little BFF? Cute and cuter! Oh yes, this will be fun to watch. My hand very gently caresses Anne’s admittedly cute butt, massaging her behind for another minute, by now some of the girls seem to have difficulties to breathe – oh yes, the wonders of the SissyLink ™. My left hand moves gently up her back towards her neck to hold her during what is coming next…

Time to wake them up!

SMACK!

My right hand has come down as a total surprise, she yelps and several of the girls in the class do so too! Fun, fun fun! Here we go again!

SMACK!

And then in a fast row:

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

“Did you really think I would let you off the hook, little Anne?”

“With a little bit of caressing, while your girlfriend Tiffy watches with jealousy?”

“This isn’t the local cuddle class for little girls!”

“No, this is Presentation!”

“And you!”

SMACK!

“Will!”

SMACK!

“LEARN!”

SMACK!

My tone changes again, from the loud and clear, harsh tone, back to my more gentle voice.

“Now you may get off my lap, pull up your panties and thank me for this lesson, little Anne.”

hatsue 
    Participant

Anne lay on the lap of Miss Van Cleef that makes my eye-wide. Anne bottom is so round, firm but her skin is so soft. my eyes cannot leave from her bottom as if she lays on my lap. O!a so cute girl lays on my lap. i feel my penis stiffen but then a weak painful electricity hitting on it! i softly moan a sound with frustration. Sigh.. i hope that so person listen my moan. i see Miss Van Cleef moves her Hand high and then i know i am wrong! Miss Van Cleef spanks Anne by hands as if Anne is a little girl.

Wahh….O!

i feel so sorry for Anne as she is being spanked like a little girl. This is so humiliated for an adult being spanked so! But at the same time i do not know why i feel strangly exciting when i wittness her punishment. i bite my lips not letting any sound out from my mouth.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

“OMG! This is so humiliating! Just spank me!!! I think to myself!! My face must be bright red with embarrassment. Is she really going to teach the whole lesson while I’m over her lap with ass up in the air while shes gropes me??? What!! Then she slides my panties down!!! I try to squirm,..but she has one hand on my ass and the other holding my neck…with my ass straight up!  I look back and see horror in my Tiffys face! She is so mad! My ass is for her only!  I’ve never been so humiliated. Then she continues on with the lesson!!! This must last 10 minutes…. Then suddenly..
    SMACK!

SMACK!

She starts to spank me with her bare hand! I squirm..but she is way to strong.. I just begin to cry.. SMACK!….SMACK!..SMACK!..

I loose count of the spanks as I am openly bawling!! Shes yelling at me but I don’t even know what shes saying I’m in so much distress!!

She Finally stops..“Now you may get off my lap..And thank me for your lesson..Little Anne!!”

I pull up my panties..my ass is as red as my face…

“”Th..thank..you  for..for my lesson.    Miss van Cleef.”…..I just run to Tiffy in tears…I don’t even know where my skirt is…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

How wrong can you be? I don’t have to glance across to to see that Tiffy is livid about Anne’s over the knee spanking, but if she’s not careful, she might find herself up there again, too.

“Don’t let Miss van Cleef see you get het up, Tiffy,” I caution, but Anne doesn’t help Tiffy’s cause by running to her instead of taking her seat.

hatsue 
    Participant

Anne cry madly while she runs back to Tiffu.  i specially aware that Anne does not wear her skirt now.  My aware is that i also not have my skirt… i even not have my blouse too!

And at least she has some other girls confort but i stand alone here.  Sigh….

slave stacey 
    Participant

I know that now Anne is here she is going to want to sit next to Tiffy, so I quietly slip away and sit next to Hatsue. Poor girl, she sits there shivering in just her bra and panties, panties that I notice are wet like mine, thanks to that vindictive Miss van Cleef.

“Just be still and quiet, Hatsue,” I whisper. “The worst is over now, if you keep still and quiet.”

I pull her closer to me, as if she were a child.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m so thankful that Stacey let me sit next to Tiffy. I’m really a mess..

Where is my skirt? Damn it!

And I wore a thong! I’m so stupid! I’ll just sit here…class will be over soon..Tiffy will help me. I really want my skirt!

Anne is:

hatsue 
    Participant

The girl,  Stacey, quietly slip to my side and comfort me and remind me to be quiet and keep still.  i feel so warmth and almost cry again.  But i force myself not crying as i do not want Her also punished.

i lay my head softly on her,  as if a scare little girl and whisper to Her with sobbing,

Thank you.,, i never think my life is so worse… Here is not academy but pink hell..,sigh..,.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“Hatsue, isn’t this against policy…whipping your ass like that?”

hatsue 
    Participant

“Hatsue, isn’t this against policy…whipping your ass like that?”

my eyes open wide and i just forget my vouce,

Michelle…. are you sure yhat i can make complaint? Yes,  my bottom is still on fire!!!! This is not fair!

My voice as well as my nake body   is shuddering.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Hatsue,” I whisper the warning, “don’t listen to her. Just sit here and keep quiet. Mallory-Michelle would like nothing better than for you to complain to Miss van Cleef that she isn’t being fair.”

Please, I think to myself, Hatsue, don’t open your mouth. Don’t let her mind games get to you. It might be in vain, though…

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Anne, are you ok?,” I whisper while taking her hand.  “She was so mean to you!” I shoot Miss van Cleef a mean glare, then quickly look away, hoping she didn’t see it.

I try to catch Stacey’s eye to thank her for moving.

“Anne, my poor BFF!”

Tiffy is:

hatsue 
    Participant

Stacey kindly whisper warning to me.  i am squinting at her if she is right.

After few seconds,  i whisper back,  with sad and angry,

Buuuutttt,  we should not be submissive that only result in more humiliation.  At least, sigh,,, i should have my uniform….sigh….

hatsue 
    Participant

Stacey kindly whisper warning to me.  i am squinting at her if she is right.

After few seconds,  i whisper back,  with sad and angry,

Buuuutttt,  we should not be submissive that only result in more humiliation.  At least, sigh,,, i should have my uniform….sigh….

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss van Cleef:

I check my phone again if I have misread something about her Majesty Victoria returning. She should be here by now and I get irritated, I hate such irregularities almost as much as…

“I hate babbling schoolgirls in my class! What do you think this is, the debating club?”

I notice that Stacey has changed her place to let Anne sit next to her little BFF – no, this won’t do at all!

“Or maybe you think we play ‘Journey to Jerusalem’ and you can take any free place whenever the music stops?”

I shake my head in disbelief and then send a pain impulse for 5 seconds to the whole class, level 3 only, but still.

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar