Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Lessons in Sisterhood

This topic contains 61 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

While Mr and Mrs Aoki are laughing at my predicament, I hug and kiss Hatsue. Who knows if I will see her again? Then, as commanded, I kiss the feet of our cruel teachers, before two burly men, employees of the pig farmer, fasten me in shackles, take me to a farm trailer and tie me down to be driven to the pig farm. I hear the voice of Mr Aoki.

Remember, sissy slave Stacey, if pigs give you a command, you say Yes, Master Pig and you obey. Haaaaa!

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am brought back from the pig farm the same way I was sent, but now much filthier from being with the pigs for six weeks. The two security men who were here to send me away, now take me from the trailer and throw me at the feet of Mr Aoki.

Welcome back, sissy slave Stacey. We all miss you, especially your sister slave Hatsue. Haaa! Now, you both make up for lost time, huh?

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar