Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Bliss 
    Participant

Tina rambles on. I wonder if she talks more when she’s nervous? Without warning she leans forward to kiss me. My instinct is to move away. My head almost jerks back but…Mm… I can feel any resistance leaving me as Tina’s lips touch mine. My belt seems to be encouraging me too. When she puts her arms around me and our bodies press together, the familiar feeling of pleasure heats up from my crotch.

Not that I even need it anymore! The constant arousal throughout the day had me on edge anyway. As much as I hate to admit it… This feels so good.

I make sure to pay special attention to her lips occasionally nibbling on them gently. One of my hands rests on her hip, the other running through her hair. I know there will be no release at the end but I can’t help myself. She’s so soft and warm..

After what seems like forever I take a quick break to catch my breath, “Wow… How long has it been?”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

By the time Bliss pulled away I was already deep in the throws of passion as some might call it.

“Wow… How long has it been?”

“Don’t know, don’t care, don’t stop,” I pushed forwards.

The weight of my movement pins Bliss to the bed and I keep going, stopping only for a second as I realise I should remind her.

“The lights go out when it’s time to stop, no more questions.”

I returned to kissing, now slipping tongue. At this point the constant pleasure massage from the belt is nothing compared to the pleasure in my lips. Though I know it will get stronger.

I’m personally quite glad we weren’t forced to do our yoga tonight, probably because of the whole bikini thing.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I was hoping to fall right to sleep, but I know thats not how tbe Academy works.

From my bed I can see Tina and Bliss going at it. It’s hot!

Tough girl Bliss just can’t help herself. Her attitude actually is a bit of a turn on for me, if I’m being honest with myself. And Tina – whoa! When she gets started, she just takes over. That dominant attitude will serve her wel with a group of sissies. (It at least me, that’s for sure!)

But nothing to be jealous of – my Anne is spooning me right now. I roll over into my back, leaving Anne leaning over me. I look up at my beautiful lover and BFF, place my hand at her neck, ear, into her hair. I grasp lightly and pull her down to my mouth.

30 minutes of making out with Anne. It’s veryting I could want. If only he damn belt would let us get anything beyond frustrated!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Bliss 
    Participant

I’m vaguely aware of the other girls in the room but I don’t care. The only thing in my mind is Tina, currently pinning me down and kissing me passionately. Who would have thought this little girl with the glasses had it in her?

I refuse to be the one on bottom however. I put my hand up and on her ass and squeeze, hard. At the same time I roll us both over. I was already feeling the effects of the belt and the situation, and being on top I feel even better about it. I can feel my belt dripping and soaking the flimsy panties I’ve been given. I can feel her warm wet tounge in my mouth and I wrestle it with my own, maintaining a focus to occasionally lick or nibble her overly sensitive lips. I’m starting to understand how being in the Academy for too long could destroy my mind, as it seems to have done to most of the other girls… But to hell with it. This is the most happy I’ve felt since I arrived.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“Well, Stacey, I was looking for a job when I wasn’t strapped to the gurney by nurse Valentine. I hope that answers your questions. and Alina, darling come here and let me your new tattoo the nurse gave you…is that a Colt M1911?”

Alina 
    Participant

Mallory-Michelle turns to me in a surprising turn of events and asks me about that tattoo –is that a Colt M1911?”

I turn around on my bed and pull up my nightie so she can have a look:

“I have no idea, Mallory-Michelle, I have never been into weapons. The nurse said it symbolizes what will happen if I misbehave…”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Okay, so Mallory-Michelle is a sissy like the rest of us, but it’s a bit scary that she knows so much about guns. I’m still sure she’s got an agenda going. Sissies have no business looking as hot as she does. Even real women have no business looking as hot as she does. All the time.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

Motioning Alina over so I can examine her tattoo…and her hot body much closer.

“Nurse Valentine often boasts and threatens to neuter us…but she cannot without permission from your sponsors, or superiors, or both. So you need not fear her. Come here and let’s hug.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m spooning my beautiful Tiffy when suddenly she turn and grabs my face….Mmmm, then she starts kissing me passionately . Wow she’s really turned on! I start feeling her perfect ass. I’m so lucky to have her!!!

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Mallory-Michelle wants to comfort me by saying “Nurse Valentine often boasts and threatens to neuter us…but she cannot without permission from your sponsors, or superiors, or both.

With a sad smile I reply:

“See, that is the issue… the tattoo came from my sponsor, my girlfriend, as did other things.”

The piercings have finally healed, but I still lisp a bit now and then. But my nipples are even more sensitive now, so when Michelle says “Come here and let’s hug.” I do go over to her with a certain enthusiasm. And Indeed: I enjoy the feeling of her ample breasts on my small perky ones with the rings in there.

“Hmm, you really are a beautiful girl, Michelle, so soft and sexy.”

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

As are you, Alina, my sweet. Is it me…or did I just feel something metallic right now?” I ask her as my hands reach and caress her bottom.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Hmmph. Mallory-Michelle and Alina are all talkie-talkie.

This is time for kissy-kissy!

Back to my Anne! Mmmm. Running my hands up and down her body, top to bottom.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Alina 
    Participant

Mallory-Michelle has noticed my little nipple rings and I blush as she asks me about them:

“Yes, you felt right, there are rings in my nipples, and sometimes like now my ex makes me wear a chain too. Her initials are on the back of the pendant, so I know I belong to her.”

I raise my nightie and she can see it:

“They make my nipples even more sensitive.”

I blush, admitting this to this to sexy Michelle who seems genuinely interested.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“They look so sweet, Alina, darling. I hope it didn’t hurt too much. Nurse Valentine has a way to make it hurt more than it’s necessary. Let me show you my tattoo, Alina.” I say smiling and kissing each nipple.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Too many classes..Ill just wait for Tiffy to get to the dorms. I’m tired… She should be here soon, I’ll just wait in bed until she gets here.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Attachments:
     Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

Turning to Anne and Tiffy:

“Ladies, may I please watch the two of you?”

Viewing 16 posts - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar