Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 1 month ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I”ll give you a pedicure if you do the same for me,” I offer, even though I understand she is dangerous to know. I’d love to know where she was when she went missing and what was she doing. She knows how much of a turn-on she is and she knows how much trouble she is. Paint Bliss’s nails pink with white skulls? How long will that take?

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Lying on my bed where M&M can’t see I raised my hand without turning, I had painted nails for charity before even coming here. As much as I didn’t want to do… anything right now… I couldn’t help the quiet statement that I was capable of doing someone’s nails to a high quality.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“Agreed, Stacy. What’s your colour?” I ask her nicely.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Slutty red,” I reply, to my embarrassment

Tiffy 
    Participant

Hmmph. It’s all coming back to me now. How I was more than a little jealous of Mallory-Michelle. She’s soooo beautiful. And EVERYone pays sooo much attention to her. (Me too, I have to confess.)

What is it about her? I don’t know, but I’m not going to miss this boat.

“Mallory-Michelle, how do you need a foot rub before your pedicure?”

oof. Why did I say that? I sound desperate! I hope none of the other girls make fun of me.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh Tiffy, we used to be such good friends and now I realise why Mallory-Michelle was such a nasty piece of work. Yes, she is the sexiest of us and she can play us all like a flute, but I thought Tiffy was above all that.

“Tiffy, you want to be her bitch?” I am so disappointed. “Well, when she is done with you, just try to remember who your friends were. Give her the pedicure, too, lick her feet, show her what a compliant little sissy bitch you can be.”

What have I said! But, you can’t take the words and put them back in your mouth. I try to hide with Ditzy and hope Ditzy will forgive me abandoning her.

Bliss 
    Participant

Huh. Looks like Tiffy and Stacey are fighting over Mallory. A lover’s quarrel? Jealousy? Standard M&R hormone induced psychosis? Who knows. Mallorys been in the room five minutes and dramas started already. Maybe time to head for calmer waters. I saw Tina raised her hand even if everyone else was distracted by Big Tits McGee over there.

I go and sit by her. She seems a little stressed… But who isn’t? I gently put one hand on her shoulder.

“Hey there smartypants, I bet you are really good at doing nails. Mostly cuz you’re clever at everything. Wanna do mine? And I’ll do yours? We can nail each other! Equal opportunity nailing going on here.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“You really could have phrased that better,” I told Bliss, my voice sounding strained.

I sat up and gave a look at her hands, it looked like Stacey had done a single nail before M&M the attention whore came in.

“I think I can repeat this,” I admitted “, do you still have the polish, I really don’t feel like getting up.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Now everyone is all cranky.

What did I do to Stacey? Why is she so upset?

i walk to her with my hands behind my back and my head bowed.

”Stacey, I didn’t mean to make you mad! I’m sorry, sweetie!”

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

“I do!” I say, shaking the tiny bottles. Tina was so tough when she was breaking up the argument between Tiffy and I, but she doesn’t sound nearly as confident now. We all seem to have these wild mood swings here… Must be something in the food. Or the water. Or the drugs. Or the air. I suppose it’s only a matter of time before I end up crying over panties or something ridiculous. For now, I’ll just focus on painting nails. That’s relatively harmless, right? I used to paint my nails black sometimes, before I had even heard of M&R! Well I only ever painted the middle finger… But close enough.

I offer my hand to Tina and give her a smile.

“Please cheer up! I need all the sane people I can get! The Academy has enough brainless bimbos…” I nod my head towards the girls currently arguing about who gets to massage each other’s feet first, “So what’s your favorite color? I’ll do my very best on yours. Maximum effort!”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Please cheer up! I need all the sane people I can get! The Academy has enough brainless bimbos…” I nod my head towards the girls currently arguing about who gets to massage each other’s feet first, “So what’s your favorite color? I’ll do my very best on yours. Maximum effort!”

Those girls were acting a special kind of weird, it was surprisingly easy to forget they used to men too.

“Need I remind you we’re talking about painting nails here,” I took the bottles and started painting, carefully brushing the excess back into the bottle first “, And it’s red.”

I’d painted nails as part of a charity thing before, so I had the skill to do it right, and fast, within a single minute I was done with all but one finger, which took a few seconds more.

It was starting to bug me just how good I already was at so many of the things they had us do here. If I believed in destiny, this would be my argument for it, and that disturbed me to no end.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Ah, Tiffy, it’s me who should be sorry,” I pout. “Truth to tell, I think Mallory-Michelle is dangerous because she reminds us that we used to be men and she knows it. Any excuse to get her tits out. Know what I think?”

I lean forward to whisper. “I don’t think she’s a sissy; I think she’s a real woman sent by the Corporation to see how feminine we have become.”

Again, I wonder what she’s been up to this last month.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

“She does appear an disappear out of nowhere. It’s weird.”

”I need to get some sleep soon. Doesn’t it feel like we never actually sleep here?”

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Not without 30 minutes of pashing on and an entire night of sexual torture, you know they deliberately wake us all up in the middle of the night deliberately right, or did you think it was a coincidence everyone starts moaning again at the same time? You’d think they’d let us have our beauty sleep, they seem quite keen on subjecting us to every other aspect of it.”

I held out my own hands for Bliss to work on “, I believe you and Tiffy have some making up, and out, to do when you’re done with my nails.”

It seemed I was recovering already.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“Tiffy, that’s very kind of you but I don’t need a foot rub. While I was gone, it looks like everyone here found a “mate” of their own and your mate needs you more than me now…after the pedicure.” I say smiling and caressing Tiff’s face.

Bliss 
    Participant

I take Tina’s hand and bite my tounge between between my teeth, focusing carefully on keeping my hand steady as I apply the red polish. It takes me alot longer to do her, but I’m proud to say it only splotched in like… One or two places, at the most.

“There, not bad at all I think,” I say trying to sound casual, like I wasn’t trying as hard as I was.

Like every day, today was a long hard one. Tiffy says she’s sleepy too. I try to cover a yawn with my hand. I notice my nails look awesome. I definitely made a good pick having Tina do them!

“Sleep does seen like a good idea pretty soon…” I stretch and sigh, trying to shake off the drowsiness, “but I’m nobody’s mate, mate.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Do you know why nobody sleeps here, Tiffy?” I ask. “Can’t you work it out? I bet we were all brought here by bus, car, whatever with blacked-out windows, so we couldn’t see where we were until we got out of the vehicle at reception. We could be anywhere in the country, yes? But, we’re not just anywhere; we’re in the one place where people don’t need sleep. How many of us have had any sleep since arriving? We share a single bed with our belts set on BFF mode every single night. I think we’re in Sissylvania. And I still think Mallory-Michelle is a real woman.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

It’s all too much for me. I go to my space and see an outfit set out for me.

Oh god. Where did this come from? *blush*

I quickly put it on and crawl into bed. I need to try to get some sleep!

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I sneak in curl up to Tiffy…..Mmmm

Hello lover..I was just wondering if someone was going to be by? I know your tired, please sleep my lover. I know it’s not lunch time…but I can always have fox as a late night snack…

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

No Stacey, I can assure you I’m not…and so could the girls at my old all-girls’ school that I managed to knock up.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Well, we’ll see, Mallory-Michelle, but you’ve got an agenda, I’m sure of that much. Where were you while you were away? Don’t say you were knocking up your school-mates?”

Trixie 
    Participant

Damn it’s been a rough day did presentation and discipline back to back and I can’t find my map I must have lost it somewhere,  I’m wondering through the halls when I finally find the Droms.

”Thank god I finally found it been wondering for an hour or so”

frist thing I do is walk up to the mirror and see myself crap I still have all the writing on my body from discipline what can I do to get it off.  Looking around to see if I recognize anyone from class with tears running  down my face from finally seeing what’s been written on my face.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

Poor girl, what a mess! She was the word BIMBO written across her forehead, COCK SLAVE across her middle and some other stuff. It’s plain from the sight of that beautiful butt that she’s had the attention of Miss van Cleef, too, but I’ve seen worse.

”Hi, Trixie,” I call out to her. I hope to be able to divert her so she doesn’t fall under the spell of Mallory-Michelle.

Trixie 
    Participant

Trying to keep from breaking down as it been my frist day here.  Stacey calls out to me.

“ hey Stacey” wiping my face trying to hide my tears.

“It’s been a rough day I’m not used to this being I can’t believe everything I have done to me and it’s just my frist day I feel like a wreak.”

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m about to nod off to sleep when someone crawls into bed with me. Mmmm. Familiar form and familiar cuddle. It’s Anne! I smile and hold her tight.

It seemed like I was supposed to laid off with Bliss tonight. I hope there’s no drama … I just need to rest before my classes start all over again. I think there’s a humiliation class soon. I don’t know what that’s all about. Sounds awful. And there’s another swimming class too.

Time to rest.

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I looked at my nails, Bliss did a good job, it made sense though, she clearly had prior experience.

“There, not bad at all I think,” I say trying to sound casual, like I wasn’t trying as hard as I was.

“Not bad is actually a pretty low opinion of this, you’re pretty good, a little extra practice and we could start a salon together. Don’t feel bad about the flaws, I learn everything really fast, but not everyone has that gift, or curse as it is in this place.”

After Tiffy lay down with Anne it was clear that she was not going to partner with Bliss tonight… it was alright, I didn’t really care that much. I’d just suggested they kiss and make up, that was all.

“Sleep does seen like a good idea pretty soon…” I stretch and sigh, trying to shake off the drowsiness, “but I’m nobody’s mate, mate.”

“Actually it looks like you might be mine for the night now,” I told her “, well, I’ll go get changed and we can start… *shiver* kissing homework.”

I get off the bed to retrieve my pyjamas for the night. I’m happy to see that once again I’m lucky enough to have a set of nighttime lingerie that’s opaque.

Unfortunately there is no bra paired with it, just panties, I thank the universe my fake nipples don’t carry full sensations, it would drive me insane. It’s the same red as my nails, probably just a coincidence, there wasn’t much of a range of colours. I slipped out of everything but my shoes and slipped the new panties and nightie on before returning to the bed with Bliss, where I kicked off my high heeled mary janes. I enjoyed the brief time I had to stretch my calves…

“I think I’m losing range of movement in my ankles,” I noted out loud “, it feels kind of painful to lift my toes above my heel lately.”

Due the damn belts automatic shocks based on how high my belt was, the only time I ever got to stretch my calves was in bed, the belt could even measure while I was seated. I had to wonder how much technology was built into each of these.

“Now, I believe we’re supposed to pash on for half an hour before bed, mate.”

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  (R)Owen(a) Hero.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  (R)Owen(a) Hero. Reason: Align the picture
    Attachments:
     Bliss 
    Participant

Tiffy and Anne are lovers? Like… Willingly? Seems some of us are a little more susceptible to the Academy than others. Well good for them! And it gets me out of a night of frustration… Until Tina reminds me that coupling up is mandatory. Just another torture session with no release.

“Pash? What’s that, Aussie for making out?” I ask, going to get my sleepwear for the night.

Someone out there must like me. As horrible nighties go, this one isn’t completely terrible. It’s the closest thing to a reward I’ve gotten for days.

I toss my uniform aside, avoiding eye contact with anyone as I quickly pull the pajamas over my head and my new panties up my legs. The middle part is see through, and the ruffles tickle my sensitive chest and legs.

I go back to bed and lay down, looking at Tina. She looks so sexy in her little red nightie. Even her glasses are pretty cute. To get through the night, I’m just going to have to pretend she really is a girl. But only for tonight! Once this asinine ‘homework’ is done, it’s right back to fighting every step of the way!

I also don’t want to get Tina in trouble… She did a really good job on my nails after all.

“Lets… Let’s just get this over with,” I say, putting one arm around her. I just pray the pleasure setting in our belts doesn’t get out if control, or this could be a very long night…

Alina 
    Participant

I am pouting, after that horrible trip to the nurse my nipples are aching from the new piercings, my tongue too and don’t get me even started about that horrible tattoo.

The good part is that my red teddy is actually hiding the little rings, so I don’t feel as bad as I should when I look into the mirror:

Some of the other girls seem to have BFFs who comfort them, but I am sort of a loner, I was here among the very first and I think I have by now had more modifications than most, but I still have some sort of mental strength left. I can’t forget that they all have a little cock left. Although I have to admit that girls like Anne or M-M are really hot…

I sigh and lay on my bed, the continuous low-level arousal from the SissyLink doesn’t help

slave stacey 
    Participant

With all that had been going on, I forgot that we were supposed to be in our night-dresses and in BFF mode as soon as were dressed. Now I have my bikini back, my uniform is where I left it in my locker when I got changed for swimming, now I have to hunt for my night-dresss. Here it is:

Now, in BFF mode, I snuggle up to Ditzy.

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Lets… Let’s just get this over with,” I say, putting one arm around her. I just pray the pleasure setting in our belts doesn’t get out if control, or this could be a very long night…

“We’re supposed to do this for half an hour. I should warn you… I’m not a fan of using my mouth for anything more than talking eating or if I’m frustrated enough applying intense force to a lid. But um… my lips, well… I’ve been given several doses of something that not only plumps them up, as you can see, but it kind of turns them erogenous… they apparently give it to everyone here sooner or later but they modified mine to up the sensitivity… So once we start… I’m going to get really into it… but I have no idea what I’m doing. I never actually kissed a real woman outside of family before coming here, we always skipped straight to…”

My face was red as I tried to explain, after a while it got so bad that I decided to just cut it short and kiss Bliss.

No sooner did I do so I felt the pleasurably rush in my lips and leaned further into it. My kissing technique involved plenty of lip movement to increase the sensations I was getting. I put my own arms around Bliss and pulled her in close so my forceful approach wouldn’t push her away. But something was bugging me, so I briefly broke my kiss.

“And yeah, pashing on and making out are the same thing, back to both of them now.”

And I pressed straight back into it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar