Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 1 month ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I look up at Tina with a stupid grin on my face.

“Well, Tina – you know how to cheer a girl up!”

i lay down on my bed and squirm out of my swimsuit top, giving easy access to my shoulders and sides with no seams. If she wants to go lower, she can deal with that herself. I’m not stopping her!

I look over at Bliss. “It’s ok, Bliss. It takes a while I get used to things. But your life is different now. You’ll need to understand that sometime.”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Since Stacey had helped me with Alina’s massage I figured I should help with Tiffy’s… who knows they might both forget about the spank… I quickly remembered and tugged the back of my skirt down, my face going completely red as I realised it had been tucked in this whole time.

After a moment of being frozen in humiliation, I knelt on Tiffies bed, applied oil and handed the bottle to Bliss to hold before starting on Tiffy’s shoulders.

“It’s alright if you like the swimsuit,” I told her “, they find something for everyone here, believe it or not, cheerleading, that was mine, it’s like the one thing here that made me feel stronger rather than helpless, except the locker room part… that was a nightmare I don’t think I’ll ever recover from.”

I looked over at Bliss “, BT dubs, respect mate. I don’t have it in me to keep fighting the staff here everyday… One level 5 shock is all I ever want to risk. I’m still going to call you Miss Foghorn or Miss Sanders from time to time though, just until it stops being funny.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Bliss 
    Participant

I roll the oil bottle back and forth in my hands, thinking about what Tiffy and Tina said. Good advice, I’m sure… If you’re a quitter. They can buy into whatever they want. I’ll keep shopping.

“Thanks, Tina. As surprised as you are that I still fight it, I’m just as shocked that you all don’t. But hey, whatever gets you through the day. More power to ya.”

I lay back on the bed, putting my arms behind my head and stare at the ceiling. If I watch anymore sensual massages, my Sissylink belt is libel to explode.

“You can call me whatever you want, four-eyes.” I say in a teasing tone of voice. Just a little good natured joking. It makes me feel almost normal for a second.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m enjoying my massage.

Bliss is all tough girl … but she’s not. I saw her staring at Tina’s ass. (She thinks she’s sly; she’s not.) And I saw how worked up she was getting at all the massaging.

We’re all just girls living the life we’re stuck in.

But if Bliss sees us as men … then what does her arousal mean?

*giggle*

I look at Bliss and say quietly: ”One of us!”

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Oh, hey girls – I almost forgot. I think Miss Connor left a picture of a possible new school uniform on her desk. Check it out. Do you think we’ll be wearing these next week?”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Finally, I get to give Ditzy a massage and get back my bikini top. I take some of Tina’s massage oil and thank her for being patient with me. While I am kneading Ditzy’s shoulders, Tiffy holds up a picture of the proposed new school uniform. Really? No danger of us being over-dressed then. Wouldn’t that creepy Mister Wackemard love to see us in that.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I settle into the bed and let Stacey go to work “you can be as hard as you like I can take a bit of pain” I say with a wink knowing the by now I think we all can. “that’s probably a summer uniform I’m guessing correct that I’m hoping”

Bliss 
    Participant

“Not even close! Dream on!” I whisper back at Tiffy, rolling my eyes.

When she shows us that picture of a possible new uniform, I reach over and snatch it out of her hand, “Lemme see that!”

Laying back down I hold it up, staring up at the photo. I think I’d rather be naked. The idea of the other girls around here wearing it though…

I feel another tingle in my belt. Damn it! Stupid sexy everything! I quickly crumple it up and toss it across the room, sailing over the couples massaging each other. Frustrated and anxious I sigh and resume staring at the ceiling, fidgeting to try and get more comfortable, avoiding the scene around me.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As I saw Stacey move on to Ditzy I was beginning to think she had no real concept of how cooperating worked. I was inclined to just stop helping her do her tasks, but I did tell Tiffy she was next and she did seem to be down right now. As I moved down her back she held up a photo and I briefly froze again upon seeing it.

“Oh, hey girls – I almost forgot. I think Miss Connor left a picture of a possible new school uniform on her desk. Check it out. Do you think we’ll be wearing these next week?”

The idea of wearing that everyday was terrifying, but my shock quickly faded as I thought it through.

“I don’t think they’re going to make us where that,” I told Tiffy “, I mean not as an everyday thing, sure they want to turn us into sluts, but they want us to be feminine too, I don’t think they’re going to take the skirt out of the uniform. Not to mention they’ll lose power in some of the forms of discipline they use here, haven’t you been paying attention in discipline class, without the skirt and blouse to take away stripping punishments will only be half as powerful.”

Still that didn’t mean we weren’t going to wear them at all, I could feel the torturous attempts to get hard inside my belt. I’d been a good girl, why could I never get some kind of release. As soon as my head was clear I could come up with a way to not just get myself out of here but everyone else in this room too.

As I worried about it Bliss took the photo from Tiffy and threw it across the room. then a thought crossed my mind.

“Alina? Does Stacey have to be the one to spank me to get my swimsuit back?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Alina? Does Stacey have to be the one to spank me to get my swimsuit back?” Tina asked. How silly of her, I thought. After the massaging, Alina had probably forgotten about the spanking. After all, it was Ditzy who got her to change her mind and have a massage instead, the same as Tiffy had traded a spanking for a massage (after I got spanked, I noticed). Now Alina might demand the penny and the bun. 

As Ditzy wanted, I was kneading her shoulders hard now, and moving down her back. When I reached her tush, I flipped her over.

Do you, think that’s what we’ll be in next week?” I asked, as I started work on her front. “It’s not much of a uniform at all, is it?”  

Tiffy 
    Participant

“OH MY GOSH! BLISS! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?”

”There’s no trash cans here! We don’t have anything to throw away! I was going to sneak picture back on Miss Connor’s desk. But now they’ll know it was taken. How can you be so stupid?”

Panicking, I rush over to the crumpled piece of paper and try to smooth it out.

“We’re all going to be in trouble because of you, Bliss!”

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“They knew you took it the moment you took it, cameras remember.”

I wiped my oily hands on my own stomach.

“But now they’ll probably act on it… we’re all going to be wearing that tomorrow, I guarantee it. B T Dubs, use a notebook and your shoes, someone in these dorms has to have written homework.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Tina and Tiffy are both right. As soon as Miss Connor realises that somebody has gone into her study without permission, CCTV will pick up who it was. And, as soon as she sees the picture has moved, much less been crumpled, CCTV will pick that up, too. And that means we’ll all be in trouble tomorrow. And I wouldn’t be surprised if that “uniform” isn’t just part of the punishment.

“I-I’ve got drafts of essays I have to write for my sponsor in Miss Connor’s Composition class,” I confess. “If the picture isn’t too bad, I can deliver the essay and the picture to her study with the legitimate reason of delivering my essay. I can say that in delivering it, I dropped the picture. Miss Connor might accept that and we might get away with it. Don’t depend on it working, though, but it’s all I can think of.” 

Bliss 
    Participant

“Hey woah you just hold on, wasn’t the one who thought it’d be a good idea to go around stealing stuff of a teacher’s desk!” I sit up and yell back at Tiffy defensively. I’m not taking the fall on this one… Even if it might not have been the smartest thing to do.

I look over at Stacey. Her plan sounds good enough to me. Quick thinking!

“Yeah, just tell her you got so excited about the possibility of wearing it, your hands shook so bad it got crumpled. Easy! You worry too much Tiffy. It’s just a picture after all.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“I-I’ve got drafts of essays I have to write for my sponsor in Miss Connor’s Composition class,” I confess. “If the picture isn’t too bad, I can deliver the essay and the picture to her study with the legitimate reason of delivering my essay. I can say that in delivering it, I dropped the picture. Miss Connor might accept that and we might get away with it. Don’t depend on it working, though, but it’s all I can think of.”

“That is actually a good plan.”

And it came from Stacey…

“Yeah, just tell her you got so excited about the possibility of wearing it, your hands shook so bad it got crumpled. Easy! You worry too much Tiffy. It’s just a picture after all.”

It wasn’t just a picture, knowing how bully’s minds worked, it was almost certainly a trap from the beginning.

“That might be a bit far… She’ll make YOU where it if you say that. Now is there any oil left on my hands? I feel like there’s still oil on my hands.”

Actually I was okay with that, as long as I didn’t have to where it. I had two big issues that even my mantra couldn’t help me ignore, exposed skin and using my mouth for gross things. If I was told to wear that thing as a uniform I would fight up to a level four shock. I didn’t want to experience that lost time level 5 gave me either, god knows what I could be subjected to in that time.

Come to think of it the shocks had started to feel worse, level 5 might do way worse than give me a few seconds with no memory now.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Whatever. You screwed this up, Bliss. You fix it. Yeah, I took it off her desk. I’ll take the blame for that, if it comes back to bite me. But I didn’t destroy school property!”

I can’t believe how Bliss is trying to sidestep her role in this. It would have been fine if she didn’t grab it from me and crumple it up.

Ooooooooh!! I am so mad at her! I stare at her with ALL of my might!! That’ll show her!

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

I get up and glare back. I feel like I almost could have avoided the blame, if Tiffy hadn’t opened her mouth!

“Alright, fine! Maybe it’s a little bit my fault!” I get the feeling my emotions are being effected by this place again. It’s hard to think straight when I’m angry.

“If you’re that worried about it, let’s go. Tonight. Now. If you can sneak in there once, you can do it again. Worse comes to worse, we get caught, and we take the blame. Everyone gets what they deserve. And if we don’t get caught, even better!”

I doubt she will be willing to do it, which is kind of what I’m hoping for. I’m not the least bit interested in going looking for trouble, but at least it’ll sound like I tried to be a hero, if only Tiffy hadn’t chickened out.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Really, Tiffy and Bliss are as much use as an ashtray on a motor-bike now, blaming one another and making no effort to get the picture back. I was enjoying massaging Ditzy’s boobs, too…

I wipe my hands as best I can, pull out my essay and the picture. God, the picture is very creased, but it can’t be helped now. I head off to Miss Connor’s study, resigned to the fact that I’m not going to get my bikini back. Still, if this picture doesn’t end up back on Miss Connor’s desk, swimming without a bikini is going to be the least of my problems

Tiffy 
    Participant

“What? You’re crazy! They have cameras everywhere. There’s no little playtime capers here, dummy!”

I look around to the other girls for support, hoping …

”Anyway, I didn’t sneak in there at night. She left it on her desk and I picked it up when she wasn’t looking. The room’s probably locked. There’s GPS on our belts.”

I’m getting really upset now. My cheeks are flushed. My little fists balled up. My emotions are so different now! It makes me want to cry!

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I moan as Stacey works out some knots in my back “let’s be honest, in this place anything they make us wear  is probably going to be some form of humiliation” as she told me over stop massaging my breasts I placed my hands on her ass getting a nice for your myself.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Well past annoyed at their pointless bickering, I pinched Tiffy and Bliss hard on their nipples and pulled them forward. I quickly went into my bully hunter mode and spoke with a non existant authority.

“That’s enough, both of you! Stacey took the picture, it’s all moot now. At this point all we can do is wait and see what happens, In the mean time, the next girl to start a fight sleeps naked, I may not be able to shock you out of it, but I will not stand for sisters fighting over nothing do we understand each other?”

I let go of both of them.

“Bliss if Tiffy goes down for this I’d be happy to make sure you go down too, we’ve been here long enough, you should know the rules by now. You two should partner up for the night.”

On a roll I walked over to Alina, ignoring any response the two may have “, I’ll take my bikini back now.”

I picked my retro bikini off the floor and went off to the nearest empty bed, before my persona broke and I’d start to freak out again.

Alina 
    Participant

I have almost started to sleep from the great massage given by Tina (mostly) and Stacey (a bit), but then I get pulled out of revelry when I get asked by Tina: “Alina? Does Stacey have to be the one to spank me to get my swimsuit back?”

I am too comfortable right now, I really don’t want to think:

“Whatever, just find somebody to spank you, don’t bother me, here are you pieces. “

I drop them on the floor, for once I feel relaxed and don’t want to be annoyed, I am close to sleeping, but then suddenly there is some sort of ruckus, Tiffy is screaming: “OH MY GOSH! BLISS! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?”

I get irritated now and turn my head to hear what this is all about. After listening a bit I just shake my head and sigh. It was not a smart move by Tiffy to take that picture, but it was even more stupid by Bliss to crumple it. I admire Stacey’s attempt to get this somehow sorted out, but I doubt it will work. Bliss’ attitude will soon change, I am pretty sure about it…

Bliss 
    Participant

Stacey solves our problem for us, and that’s great news. I breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully with the camera footage of Tiffy grabbing it, and Stacey taking the heat, I’ve dodged another bullet. It’s nice when it works out that way!

But Tiffy still looks pretty mad.

I stand my ground, looking Tiffy in the eyes. We’re so close I can see little tears forming. “Ok it was a dumb idea, you’re right! But at least I tried! I liked Staceys plan in the first place!”

I’m not exactly making a whole lot of friends here… I can feel another bridge burning coming on. It must be the extra hormones making me feel so confrontational. Why do I care about some silly girl mad about some silly picture so much? I should just apologize and shut my mouth… But of course that’s not what happens.

“Tina, I hope you’re ready with another hug hug… Looks like Tiffy is about to cry again…”

Instead she tweaks our nipples. Ow! What the hell! It’s enough to distract me to calm down. I needed that. Tina’s so smart!

“Fine…” I mumble, “As long as I’m not the only one getting punished…”

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Bliss.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I think I’m in luck, Miss Connor’s study is unlocked, so I put my essay and the creased picture on her desk, with the picture under my essay, so maybe she’ll throw it all away, picture and all. I hope as I make my way back to the dormitory that nobody checks my GPS or the cameras, so they won’t know I’ve been away.

I’m hoping to get back to the enjoyable task of massaging Ditzy’s chest, but even from far off I can hear Tina laying down the law to Tiffy and Bliss. Good for her. But, what’s done is done now and we can only wait for Miss Connor to return to her study and hope for the best. Who knows? I might even get some praise for my essay!

Tiffy 
    Participant

Who the hell does Tina think she is? Mmmmmmm. Dammit, my nipples might as well be my kryptonite! I’m fully enthralled now. I’m pretty sure what’s-her-name, Bliss?, I’m pretty sure she’s having a different reaction.

I’m virtually purring.

Sleeps naked … do we understand each other?”

yes, Miss.”

“You two should partner up for the night.”

mmmm. Sounds good to me! (I’m embarrassed to notice I’m moving my body a little to increase Tina’s tugging on my nipple. But not embarrassed enough to stop. *blush*

Tina then breaks away and walks to Alina, then to her bed. I’m left breathless. Wow! I suddenly really want to get to know Tina better!

Tiffy is:

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

Making my way to the Dormitories after my not-so-friendly enouter with the crazy nurse…Valentine…she is most certainly not…I undo my tie and uniform shirt, letting my breast and attitude free.

“Good day, ladies. Anyone wish to share horror stories about Nurse Valentine while we paint each other’s nails?” I ask them warily but then smiling, hoping they’ll agree.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I did not want to talk about the nurse. Right now I was lying down sideways on a bed facing away from the girls I know, trying not to have a panic attack… Since coming here my outbursts have become more frequent and so have the emotional backlashes that tend to follow them.

As M and M undid her blouse I started to get aroused again. I was almost tempted to take her up on her offer, but I needed a minute, and thus far I’d been able to repress most of the memories of that lunatic.

slave stacey 
    Participant

”Okay, Mal,” I agree and go to sit next to her. Now that all the nonsense with the picture is over and the dormitory seems to have quietened down, with Tiffy being Bliss’s bedmate tonight and Tina and Alina comfortable, I decide that chatting with the new arrival would be a good idea. I might find out where she went all the time she was missing. 

Bliss 
    Participant

A new girl. Not that new based on Staceys reaction to her, but new enough that I haven’t pissed her off yet. That’s good enough for me!

“I’d be happy to do your nails, even though I’m not all that great at it! I was thinking I’d like pink nails with white skulls, if you can do that! It fits in with the Academy standards, but let’s me have a little personality of my own, y’know?”

Mallory has a great set of tits, undoubtedly the school nurses work. And it looks like I,get to bunk with Tiffy tonight. I still wish she hadn’t opened her big fat mouth… But she’s so cute, it almost makes up for it! This place is really messing with my mind, I can tell, but I’m unable to resist the constant sexual energy.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

“I would like them black just like my sheer nightie, Bliss…” I say calmly undressing completely and then changing into my nightie, putting my feet up on one of the many nightstands around.

“I am quite good although not yet salon-worthy and I would like someone who knows what they’re doing. So Stacy, Bliss, who does the manicure and who does the pedicure? You choose.” I say smiling and motioning them to come on over.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar