Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 3 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

“Oh come on, don’t be a meanie, we are all in this together…”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As an individual who was themselves keen to get their bikini back I raised my hand as I entered the dorms.

“I think you should give it back mate, but I might be a little biased.”

I went to the bed Alina was at.

“Speaking of… what do I need to do to get mine back…”

Alina 
    Participant

Tina asks me what I demand as forfeit from her for giving her the bikini pieces back.

“Here you go, Tina. I meant it when I said we are all in this together. I don’t want to become a second Chelsea. Next time something like this happens vice versa, just remember this.”

I smile at her while I give her the stuff back, then add:

“Ha, I bet Miss Porter didn’t think of that solution, not everybody is a greedy old cunt like her!”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Boo! Alina is making me look bad for keeping Stacey’s bikini. I was only having a little fun!

Hmmmph. Pout. So much for fun.

“Stacey, I wasn’t really going to keep your bikini. Here to go, sweetie!”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As Alina gave me the bikini I was happy… for about 2 seconds, we were all monitored 24/7 here. Miss Porter would know what happened here.

“Um… was actually not expecting that… thank you,” I gave Alina a little curtsy, before trying to give the bikini back “, But if you don’t make me do at least something, I’m pretty sure we’ll both get in trouble.”

I looked over at Tiffy and Stacey too.

“I know what I said but remember, we’re being watched,” I turned back to Alina “, Please come up with something, just go easy on me.”

I held the bikini out hoping she’d take it back… just until I’d actually done something.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Hey Stacey – if Tina is right, how about this: My request is that you go spank Tina. That’s what I want in exchange for your bikini.”

I glance over at Tina. “I didn’t want anything, Tina. This was your idea!”

I sit back to see what happens next …

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Regret, regret instantly.

“I didn’t mean to use me in your thing Tiffy, I just didn’t want us all to get in trouble for trying to play Miss Porter, she literally teaches discipline, remember?”

Alina 
    Participant

“Well, discipline it is – we just watch you two spanking each other – 10 for each, Tiffy?”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

“Sounds perfect!”

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“When you say 10 for each that’s 10 for each us, 10 for each cheek or 10 for each the top and bottom of… I see what I’m doing and I am going to stop now.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Tina. Ten spanks each, okay, but now it’s ten for Tiffy, ten for Alina, ten for the top, ten for the bottom, on each cheek. You want to add a few more?

She’s bigger than me, too. I’d better get this done, I bend over and wait.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“No… and maybe don’t keep it going. Well you’re the submissive one, bend over the bed and lets get started… god I hate touching butts.”

When Stacey bent over the bed I took up position behind her…

“I assume I have to this bare handed and with actual effort?”

All I got was smiles, barehanded and hard it was.

I wound my right hand back… I calculated how to do this and cause the minimum amount of pain… and swung my hand at her left cheek, right before I hit I stopped my hand and smacked the side of the bed with the soft part of my shoe while making a clicking sound with my tongue, it reproduced the sound of a smack quite well, thanks to how strong my tongue was getting. With my hand still on Stacey’s ass I looked over at Tiffy, Stacey was the one taking it so Tiffy should be the one to decide if it was good enough.

“That good enough? or do I have to do it harder?” I asked.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Uhhh” hmmmm

“Alina … what do you think. I’m … not sure Tina is quite living up to expectations here.”

i look around the room

”Hey – Ditzy! Are you around somewhere? I thought I saw you! Technically, you’re supposed to be holding on to half of Stacey’s bikini …”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

“I’m right behind you Tiffy” I whisper into her ear, and then go down and lay on my bed completely in the bath apart from my chastity belt.

“you girls are thinking small, Stacey once you’re done come over here and give me a massage to earn your top back” I say as I place some massage oil on the bedside counter and wait for her to finish being disciplined. Which I watch with eager eyes.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Yikes! Ditzy, you scared me! How did you get right behind me?”

I look over at Stacey – “you heard her, Stacey. She still gets to ask for something for your bikini top. Sorry!”

“As for Tina – maybe Alina won’t say anything, but I think that spank is not going to be good enough. Time to try again, sweetheart!”

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Damn it… I didn’t want to actually hurt anyone, but if Tiffy wasn’t happy with what Stacey was getting I’d be wasting all of our time.

“I’m sorry about this Stacey,” I told her.

I reeled back my hand and swung it at her left cheek, this time for real, the smack made my own hand hurt a bit too.

“1.”

I repeated again and again until I’d reached 10 and repeated on the other cheek, having not recieved clarification about 10 each yet, I looked over at Tiffy and Alina again, hoping that was enough, Stacey’s bottom was turning red again.

Alina 
    Participant

“I think that is actually a nice enough red, hm Tiffy? By the way: considering that you get both your pieces back from me a nice massage of my back isn’t too much to ask for, is it? But don’t be afraid, I am not raising this further and further up.”

I wink at her, getting spoiled a bit is a nice idea…

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“What is with you people and touching? Alright, blouse off and lie on the bed”

I grabbed some of that weird massage oil by the bed, the writing on it was tiny, I couldn’t read it even with my glasses on, stupid contacts, but it said it was massage oil. I waited for Alina to take her blouse off and lie down so I could begin… I tucked my skirt into my waistband while I waited so Stacey could go at it, the sooner I had that bikini back the sooner I could put an end to this.

“Stacey you can do my end while I’m at this and speed the whole thing up.”

My face turned red at the realisation of just what I was doing and the fact that it was all to get my hands a bikini.

Bliss 
    Participant

Just when I thought the dorms could be a sanctuary from all the constant weirdness of this place, I hear the all too familiar sound of an ass being spanked. Might as well see what’s going on.

There’s a bunch of girls around each other, fighting over bikinis of all things. I recognize Tina the one with glasses, Tiffy the friendly one from the hallways, and Alina… The one that was all bondaged up before.

I lean against the door frame and cross my arms, taking the whole scene in.

“Looks like you girls are having fun,” I comment, “Don’t mind me, just here to see the show.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

It was an implicit deal. Tina and I would give a massage to both Alina and Ditzy, so that this way we would be done quicker and we could get our bikinis back. It is embarrassing being naked for this long, so I started on Alina’s legs while Tina started on her shoulders. I suggested going the other way round with Ditzy.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“I meant give me my spanks but this works too,” I informed Stacey as she helped me with Alina.

I started massaging Alina’s shoulders, at the time forgetting to untuck my skirt from my waistband. My panties displaying the visible message “You can look but you better touch”, but at this point I’ve tried to stop reading them when putting them on in the morning. I ignored Bliss as she walked in.

“So I have to ask, why didn’t you put your uniform back on? She didn’t say we had to be naked, did someone steal your uniform… or did you change somewhere else or something?”

As I massaged Alina I could feel myself becoming aroused, which was really odd as human contact usually had the opposite response.

OOC: I’m not going to ask about the events regarding Mr Strong, as far as I’m concerned all this is happening a month into school, I’ll ask about it when I see Bliss again on day 1.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Hey, it’s Bliss – the one who was all full of attitude in the hallways before.

Looks like everyone else is a little occupied.

“Hey Bliss! I saw you going to Mister Strong’s Office before. How’d that go?” *giggle*

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

“Hmm, this is not bad, Tina, not bad at all. I could get used to this, you have talented hands.”

It’s true, her hands are oft, yet strong and they knead the knots out of my back.

Bliss 
    Participant

“Oh you know,” I reply taking a seat at the end of one of the beds not being used as a massage table, “We talked about my future, what kind of music I like, had a little chat about scripture…”

I watch Tina’s pantied ass move as she massages Alina before I continue. Its mesmerizing and more than a little distracting.

“And then Mr. Strong promised my hand in marriage to a complete stranger, who encouraged him to stick his dick in my mouth. So all in all it was enough to fuel my nightmares for the rest of my life! Good times…”

Sarcasm comes as a natural defense mechanism for me. I’m determined to not appear weak, not even in front of my fellow sissies. Even if it is burning me up inside.

“But apparently I’m nowhere near the standards they want me to be at, so for the foreseeable future I get to stay here at the Academy with you all! Dodged the fire, and get to stay in the frying pan. Yay!” I twirl one finger in the air in mock celebration.

“But enough about that boring stuff. Looks like you got to go swimming Tiffy? Does a bikini ride up as much as it seems like it would?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Alina seems to be enjoying herself. Bliss seems to be enjoying Tina’s ass. How come I’m not enjoying anything? I had Stacey’s swimsuit, and I have it back when Alina gave Tina’s back to her. Now Alina is getting a massage. Somehow, I managed to get the short end of this stick.

Bliss has been talking this whole time. What’s she saying now? “Good times!”

*giggle* I respond: “Yeah, it sounds like it!” Still looking at the girls getting their massages. *pout* no fair.

Now Bliss is spinning her finger. Huh? Maybe I should pay more attention. Oh, good! Now she’s talking about me! *giggle*

”No, I didn’t wear a bikini. I had a pretty pink one-piece. Wanna see?” *giggle*

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

“Absolutely yes I do Tiffy!” I smile at her. She seems so excited at the idea. And even better I don’t think she was really listening. Why would I want relive bad experiences? I’m happy for the welcome change of subject. We’re the only two not doing anything, and I’d love to see her in a swimsuit regardless!

Tiffy 
    Participant

Yay! I like my pretty swimsuit. And Bliss is fun and nice. She has a bit of an attitude, which reminds me a little of who I used to be.

Plus I like my swimsuit. I grab it from where I left it and notice once again that there’s not really any private place here. *sigh* Time for an impromptu striptease … again.

I know it’s going to be quick. Not much clothing to begin with, right? But I stand off to the side anyway. I take off my heels and stockings and panties, leaving my skirt for a bit of modesty. I look up at Bliss and laugh uncomfortably. And blush. Argh! Why did I offer this?

I step into my swimsuit and pull it up to me groin before I drop my skirt. Then I turn my back to get the top on without revealing my breasts. Why do I even bother, I think to myself. Every girl here sees ever other girl’s body regularly. Plus, the Sissylink covers everything down below, right? Oh, whatever. Just have fun, Tiffy!

Finished, I turn back to Bliss, do a little jump and open up my arms- “TA DA!”

“What do you think, Bliss?”

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

“Oh wow, you look amazing!” I say, watching her tits bounce when she does her little hop, “Very cute!”

As I look at her it makes me wonder. She seems super happy and bubbly, but she’s just like the rest of us, right? She used to be a he. But there doesn’t seem to be any trace of that left. I have to ask.

“Did you pick that out yourself? Surely someone forced you to pick the prettiest pinkest suit? If they gave me something like that, they would need the highest shock setting possible to get me into it!”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Very cute,” she says, and I laugh. Yay!

Then she has to go and ruin it.

“Did you pick that out yourself? Surely someone forced you to pick the prettiest pinkest suit? If they gave me something like that, they would need the highest shock setting possible to get me into it!”

“Why’d ya have to go an say that, Bliss?” *pout*

I sit down on a bed, trying to hide under my arms.

“You haven’t been here long, right? After a while, it just changes you *sniffle* you know? I want to be happy. And the only way you can be happy is by buying into what’s happening. Show them what they want to see … and keep the real you hidden underneath. That – that’s all I’m doing, Bliss. It’s just – just self-preservation. You’ll see. *sniffle*”

Tiffy is:

2 users thanked author for this post.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Hmm, this is not bad, Tina, not bad at all. I could get used to this, you have talented hands.”

Great, another thing I was good at, I was starting to think there rumours going around the school about me, and what I may have been before coming here. I tried to ignore the growing arousal inside me, I’d been here long enough to learn a few tricks. With my hands out of commission I went with biting my lower lip, it seemed to work, for the most part

Soon I’d met up with Stacey around Alina’s ass, which was still covered by that tiny shred of skirt and panties. I lifted the skirt and, after a brief moment to gather myself moved down onto her ass. While I was working I could hear Bliss and Tiffy in the background.

Not all of us want to get shocked before everything Bliss. No matter how… disgusting it maybe”

Tiffy did not have a good reaction to what Bliss had said, I figured I should cheer her up a bit.

“Don’t cry Tiffy, but maybe lose the swimsuit you’re next.”

I finished rubbing Alina’s ass and got off the bed as quick as I could, I could feel the precum running down my legs, whatever was causing my arousal was strong.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar