Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 3 months ago.

• Author
     Abigail 
    Participant

Tiffy is right, at least for now we should wait” I say giving a polite nod in her Direction.

plus who can argue with ass like that” I said playfully, attempting to break the tension.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Misty 
    Participant

” aright i do that   ”

“cant say i have no  ”

I turn back to the   obvious  broken down Sissy  and ( smile  warmly )

”    You do that dear  stay safe   darling   ”

Poor thing she must have been compleatly brainwashed  and this time it actually worked

” hell no  ”

I can clearly see the´s  some cind  of love  between Ditzy and  Tiffy  so i just  ( smile)  as i observe the two lovebirds

OOC  HAHAHA   oh im going to give it  a good fight  believe that just waiting to get permition to walk thru that door  (wink)

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Misty.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

{misty – have you gone to the Dean’s Office and such yet? – that (plus Presenation and the Nurses Office) should come first}

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Tiffy.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

It sounds like Misty is making fun of me a little. Fine with me – she’s the one stuck here for who knows how long!

”I’m sure you’ll do fine,” I tell her. “But please be careful!”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

I think we should take you to the Deans office first” a part of me just wants to hear her scream. “why don’t you follow us” I say with a warm smile.

Misty 
    Participant

OOC  Already done my round  with Miss Dawson  Tiffy wasent shore who Ditzy was referring too , The nurse is still pre occupied with another girl so i dont want to intrude ,Presentation i did first of al WAY back Tiffy dear   (wink)

IC

I turn back to Tiffy

” Thanks   Tiffy , Oh always   dear  thanks for youre concern  (smiling warmly )  ”

” Hell no not if youre referring to that bitch Miss Dawson Na  thank you i already    met her  and dont  need to do it again  ”

OOC sorry for the  confusion i wasent aware you were referring to Miss Dawson  we already did that that was  FUN !

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

{oops! Sorry! *curtsey* I can be such an airhead sometimes!

I haven’t gone to bondage yet – maybe I should visit soon!}

Tiffy is:

Misty 
    Participant

OOC  (giggles)  no problems  Tiffy   dear  (smiling warmly)

Abigail 
    Participant

OOC if you both go to bondage class I’ve got plans, if you want to play *evil grin*

Misty 
    Participant

OOC  Already waiting  to get in   what do you say Tiffy want to join in   ?

Misty 
    Participant

” Well girls nice to meet  you al   but as of right now  i really need to get some fresh air   if you understand what i mean  so  il catch you al later  ”

And i  politely smile at al the girls and then head straight out the door  to try to find some were   were i can get some  air

OOC  Just occurred to me i hadent properly left the thread  Girls  so now i have and you can al continue  without  me  clogging up  the thread  up   (sorry for the delay   (red blushing face )

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – No problem Misty – I don’t think we were waiting for you, so much as active elsewhere! If you want to join back in on any of the other threads, you’re always welcome!}

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

I finally make it into the dorm after the horrible experience of the Bondage class. Some girls in the hall ways had released my from my bindings and also removed the horrible nipple clamps. My poor little nubbins are still feeling painfully erect as I look into the mirror after washing myself:

Tiffy had helped me to get free and also accompanied me to the dorms.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Oh, Alina! I can’t believe Mister Jackson did that to you! You must be so sore!”

The poor sweet girl still has marks on her nipples from where the clamps bit her so cruelly!

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

“Yes, and they are so sensitive…I don’t know what they injected me with, but when I got these tiny boobs, somehow they became super sensitive to everything, pain, arousal…”

I very carefully stroke one of them and gasp from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

“See what I mean?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Oooooh … you poor girl.”

but the look on her face also reads plenty of pleasure. I lick my lips, looking at her little hard nipples. Not even realizing I have brought my hands up to brush my own nipples through my top.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

It seems I am not the only one whose nipples have become more sensitive… Tiffy has taken her own hands up to hers too and is licking her lips… shit she looks so hot…

I know she is a guy like me… in a girl’s body… in a VERY hot girl’s body… my hands continue to play, now it onyl feels good and I start to breathe more heavily.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I don’t know what this place is doing to us – has done to us – but to my eyes Alina is a really hot woman who is touching herself and very aroused. My little clitty is desperate to get hard. Even though it can’t, I still can’t control myself. I move to Alina, run my fingers through her hair and begin to kiss her warmly. God, she’s hot. Mmmmm.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Tiffy seems to feel the same as me, suddenly she comes over and her fingers go through my hair and then a kiss. I am astonished at first, taking a step back, but then respond with force:

Fuck, this feels to good to pass.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m sure someone’s going to show up soon – we’re in these shared dorms to humiliate us as much as possible! But right now, I don’t care at all. I lean Alina against a wall and kiss her over and over. My hands rise us her sides and massage her small breasts, taking care to not squeeze her tender nipples too much.

Mmmmm. Oh, god, this feels good!

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

Monkey back to the domes hoping to get a lie down and a break from the teachers. When I find these two making out against the wall. I sit down on my bed swing my legs up and stop playing with my nipples through the latex fabric.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Abigail.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Mmmmm. Alina’s lips taste sweet. And her tongue is strong, insistent. Mmmmm.

Suddenly, I realize were being watched. Ashamed at being so slutty, I break from Alina.

“Oh, uh ….” *wiping moisture from lips* “Ditzy! Uhm, I didn’t hear you come in!”

I try to get my breathing under control.

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

” I get that a lot” I smile amount of times of stuck up on people it’s practically funny “why did you stop?” I asked curiously.

Tiffy 
    Participant

*blush*

”Alina was … she was in bondage. The nipple clamps were hurting her. I was just helping.

”Maybe … maybe you want to help too, Ditzy?”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

“I was enjoying watching but I guess a bit more hands-on would help leave some tension” gesture one finger curling towards me for you both to come over to the bed.

slave stacey 
    Participant

That night I approach Tiffy, carefully.

“Tiffy,” I whisper, “I know I’ve looked glad when you’ve been in trouble in the maths class, the history class, the discipline class, the cheer-leaders class, the composition class and some others I can’t remember, but I just wonder, can we let bygones be bygones and you give me my bikini back?”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I was going to take pity on Stacey … but after she reminds me of all the times she’s been mean to me, I think it might be best to draw this out a little.

*giggle*

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

I’m in luck. Tiffy still has both parts of my bikini. She’s my friend, I’m sure she’ll hand them straight back and save me any embarrassment. Even after all the mean things I’ve done to her, she’s not a vindictive person, is she?

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Hey girls! Stacey is looking for me to give her back her bikini. She needs it for class next week. 

“Who thinks I should? “

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I do,” I say enthusiastically, then I realise Tiffy was not asking me….

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar