Adventures at the LiLy Academy

First year dormitories

This topic contains 165 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mallory-Michelle 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Abigail 
    Participant

These are the dormitories for the first year sissy girls the Lily Academy. Each bed is to be shared by two students, and all students are monitored in the dormitories at all times.

All sissies are expected to kiss their bed mate good night before going to sleep the dormitory mistress that night might expect more but the minimum is a kiss on the lips before bedtime.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

Isn’t it mandatory to do the kissing longer? I think the manual said something about 30 minutes!

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – we sissies, of course, don’t know what we’re getting into! The manual (that we don’t get to see) does mention 30 minutes of mandatory goodnight kisses – and so *blush* much *gasp* more *shudder*}

—–

{IC}
    This form looks super cozy! I’ll be happy to get my heels off and relax later on!

*curtsey*

Tiffy

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
     Abigail 
    Participant

OOC: yes 30 minute kissing with your belts on pleasure setting at the time. And maybe more.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“I’m picking the bed by the window! Is there another room? I’m not sure there’s enough beds to go around!”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

I walk out of the connecting bathroom. “It looks like bullet-proof glass, I doubt you’re gonna go out that way” I come over and sit beside her “I thought the same thing and asked an older students, apparently it’s two to a bed” I shake my head in annoyance at the constant attempts to humiliate us.

Lay back on the bed “you can call me Ditzy by the way everyone else does” I give a half-hearted laugh at the end.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“T-two per bed? But these beds are tiny! Why would they do that?

”I’m Tiffy, by the way. Nice to meet you, Ditzy. Didn’t I se you in the hallway earlier?”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

“Probably, this it’s like a Labyrinth of hallways” I lay down on my bed arms stretched out.

“I still having from the cafeteria though to be honest, I’m not sure if I want to eat the food here” I say with a concerned face.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Oh my gosh! I haven’t eaten all day! What’s the cafeteria like?”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

honestly I don’t know” I say with mild curiosity and then turn my head to look at her “you want to go looking for it” I think to myself I can easily do my lines there as much as here.

I’ve got time to my next class anyway

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Actually, Ditzy, I’m too tired for that now. I wish I could take a nap – but I feel like this damn Sissylink belt makes it impossible to relax!”

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

maybe I can help you relax then

I used to be pretty good at giving massages if you’re interested” I think I remember seeing some massage oil in the bathroom.

Tiffy 
    Participant

*giggle*

“Well, that does sound relaxing,” I say with a flirty smile. Is Ditzy coming on to me a little? Or am I just misreading everything that way because I feel CONSTANTLY arroused?

Between these clothes, this buzzing belt and all these sexy sissies, I just can’t think straight!

Tiffy is:

Abigail 
    Participant

ok you take off whatever you want massaged I’ll go get the oil” I walk into the bathroom and grab the massage oil it has the M&R logo on it and credibly tiny writing in the warning label (oil increases arousal on contact can also be used as a lube. Remember to wear gloves when applying it.)

I pick it up with my bare hands and walk back out of the bathroom and Sit down on the bed. “so where would you like me to start

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

“Well, my shoulders and neck are really stiff,” I say to Ditzy. Then I see the massage oil and realize she can’t just massage through my top. It’s ridiculous that this tiny top still covers my shoulders, I think to myself. It barely covers anything else at all! *blush*

I untie the front, doing my absolute best to try to keep my boobs covered while uncovering my shoulders. But there’s barely any fabric up front. Oh no! I blush bright red as I try to shrug my shoulders out of the top to get a massage from Ditzy.

Tiffy is:

Misty 
    Participant

After getting some Z `s  from the  hellhole  and that bitch  head  bitch going  al over my as  i wake up  and decide its time to try to locate  some crib were i can  utliest    get my bearings  i manage to  stumble in some cind  of  dorm as it seams so i get in  and see some other  girls al dressed in some cind of school uniform  in here as well so i might as well  be polite and say hi

” Er hi there girls   name is apparently  Misty and  it seams im suppose to be in here  for while learning god  knows what    (smiling  ) ,Is this  were we suppose to  shack up  while in here    ? ”

OOC   Hi girls  sorry for the delay  had to  get my head  on straight  before i could take  yet another venture on and stick to it  (blushing face  ) hope im not interrupting anything  ?

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Misty.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

ooh! Umm. Hi!

I desperately try to tie my top back on. I hope it doesn’t look like there was anything going on here *blush* – Ditzy was just going to rub my naked shoulders with warm massage oil! That’s all!

I look to Ditzy apologetically, then walk over to the new girl.

*curtsey*

Hi! My name is Tiffy! I’m pretty new here, too.” *giggle* “You’re Misty, you said?

Tiffy is:

Misty 
    Participant

”  Er yeah hi there  yes  according to the  head  b er Miss Dawson  i am Misty Yes  pleasure to meet  you Tiffy  looking good    (smiling  )    ”   trying my best to remain calm   with al this going on around  me

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Misty.
     Abigail 
    Participant

As Tiffy when does over to greet the new girl item to find something to clean my hands. open the first drawer on the bedside cabinets and find an array of but plugs that seem to get larger. so i close that draw very quickly the next one hasn’t panties in it.

I should my shoulders and clean my hands on a pair and then throw them into the washing basket on the other side of the room.

As Tiffy does a nice formal curtsy, I do a lazy salute and introduce myself “Hi I’m Ditzy”

Attachments:
     Misty 
    Participant

” Wha´s  up Ditzy   looking  good there (smiling  )  “

Tiffy 
    Participant

(Mmm. Ditzy is such a rebel! *giggle* I like that! *blush*)

”Misty, do be careful how you refer to our superiors here at the Academy. It seems they *always* know about what is silly airheads are doing and saying!”

*giggle*

Tiffy is:

Misty 
    Participant

I turn back to  Tiffy

”  Oh okey thanks for the heads  up  so they have  spy cams  and that shit  in here as well huh ?  figures    “

Abigail 
    Participant

probably” thinking that’s what I would do “good thing neither one of you is my superior so I have no need to curtsy” a chuckle to myself.

Misty 
    Participant

I turn to Ditzy    and  cant help smiling   when i see her  attitude that one got some    spirit in here

” Oh yeah bring  it Sis thats what im talking  about , they cant treat us like that ” (smiling)  )

” So anyone  managed to find a way out of this hellhole then ? ”

OOC  have to say to you AL im VERY impressed what you have manged to get going in here  girls   (double high 5  )

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Abigail 
    Participant

they can most certainly do whatever they want with us with thanks to these belts” attachment for added emphasis.

but they won’t break my spirit or my mind” I say with self assurance.

so you got any classes you looking forward to taking” I say with a laugh.

Misty 
    Participant

” Hell no  i die before i  let them break me  believe that.  And yeah  i have  been introduced to that gad dame  belt  i just need to figure out how to get it  of ”

” Fuck yeah thats  whats im talking about  NO retreat  NO surrender   ”

” Havent   heard  of any dont care as i wont go  simple as that  “

Abigail 
    Participant

you probably should go to the lessons, how else are you gonna learn about this place” I say with a devious smile.

but never Forget Who You Are we may not be able to say it but we can think it” I am Dylan Towers and I will have my revenge one day I think to myself.

Misty 
    Participant

” Hell no  youre tripping  girl Besides i aint planing on being  here for long  believe that    ”

” Belive that  im er well they cind of brainwashed that out of  me  but  dident manage to get it al of  and one way or another i WILL get this f-cking belt of  and get out of here  , get back my  old body  and then im gonna blow  this place to the ground  ”

OOC already at the door  at youre bondage class   waiting   (wink)

Abigail 
    Participant

“well if you managed to get the key check on my way” I think I’m arrogant.

“have you met the Dean yet” too many students wander around the halls not knowing where to go.

OOC the bondage class is kind of like self-inflicted punishment so go nuts no you’re probably late so make it mean.

Tiffy 
    Participant

These poor girls!

i don’t want to tell them that I’m here because I want to be – but only for a few weeks. Then my wife will come and get me.

Still, the people in charge keep telling me my wife isn’t coming. They’ll see when she gets here!

”we should probably do what we’re told for now. To be safe!”

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar