Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Erotic Humiliation for sissies

This topic contains 142 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

The walk down the hallway isn’t too bad. I’ve seen more humiliating walks — plus, I’m among the other kittens. And at least I’m not a piggy!

Anne walks next to me, closely, purring. Mmmm. That’s nice! I nuzzle back up to her, licking a little at her neck.

When we get outside, Miss Nora takes us to a nice, warm, sunny area and tells us to frolic a little. Almost immediately, my Sissylink kicks in. Ohh! Anne nuzzles my neck and begins gyrating her hips. I feel her lips on my neck and my eyes roll in my head. Ohhhhhh!

Then Anne stops! She looks confused. Why did she stop? My Sissylink is still going. I feel her knee near my groin and begin to rub myself against her knee. Ohhhhh. It feels so g …

Then it stops.  What’s happening here?!? I look around in confusion.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue
    As I’m nearing the end of our “little doggie walk” I see the pigs in their corral and the kitty’s laying out in their feline finery. Mmmnn ….cute kittys… 

“Doggies!!….listen!..you’ve all been very good today! I’m very proud of all three of you. Now we are going over by the kittys…don’t even look at them! You will line up in a row and wait for my signal…when Miss Nora approaches I will raise my crop. This will signal you to sit up put your paws up together just under your chin and look straight ahead….When Miss Nora gets very close I will lower my crop and you three will go completely down with your paws in front of you to pay respect! It’s very simple….

I know they will all do well. They really don’t want to taste my crop!

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Doggies!!….listen!..you’ve all been very good today! I’m very proud of all three of you. Now we are going over by the kittys…don’t even look at them! You will line up in a row and wait for my signal…when Miss Nora approaches I will raise my crop. This will signal you to sit up put your paws up together just under your chin and look straight ahead….When Miss Nora gets very close I will lower my crop and you three will go completely down with your paws in front of you to pay respect! It’s very simple….

Simple and ridiculous, but doable. As we approached the “kittens” I took up my position and waited.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Allison and I look at each other as we are corralled into what looks like a swamp. I shudder at the thought that we are going to have to wallow in this muck like real pigs and, worse, eat the slops that’s in the bucket.

Attachments:
     Bliss 
    Participant

As we are led through the halls I start off keeping my head straight and my eyes forward, but as more of the students and staff point and stare at our little parade I can’t help but glare back at them. As if any of them haven’t been in a situation like this before! By the time we make it outside I can hear them openly laughing at us, and me giving them all dirty looks just seems to make them laugh harder. Jerks.

And there’s the kitties, having a nice time. Looks like they’re enjoying themselves. I wish I was just laying around instead of being expected to perform tricks… But at least I’m not rolling around in slop like the pigs.

I hate being a victim. All the looks and giggles from the walk here have me distracted. I barely pay attention to what the Doctor is saying. I guess I’ll just follow whatever Tina does, she’s good at taking orders. I take up position beside her.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I walk around watching the kitties squriming from the pleasure loop i set them on,  and start walking over to check to see how the two Piggies are doing when i see Dr. Le Rue walking out with the puppies and start ordering them to get into line and when i walk over to them to do something.  i dont hear everything because the distance but walk over to the piggies and well they have been good so far.

“Hey Piggies you enjoying your nice pig pen,  I think we should make sure you to. ”

I set the piggies on the same pleasure loop that i have the kittens on,  where there belts will work them to the edge and will stop giving them a moment or two just to start over and would repeat.  well this class is about learning to enjoy being humiliated so they should enjoy it.

Finally i turn and walk over to the puppies waiting for them to do what ever Dr Le Rue ordered them to.

OOC: Sorry for the delay holiday and recovering,  also wanted to make sure everyone had time to reply

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue.

As Miss Nora approaches I look at the doggies and raise my crop…I hope they remember what to do….

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As instructed I immediately raised my “paws” and stared straight ahead, I wanted to give another sarcastic “arf” but decided now was not the time. I held this position and awaited the second signal.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Not only are Allison and I absolutely filthy from being in this mud bath, but I feel the tingle of arousal from it, this certainly is a lesson in humiliation. We really are two pigs in shit.

Attachments:
     Bliss 
    Participant

When Miss Nora approaches and Tina sits up and raises her paws, I watch and wonder why. Unless that’s the order Doctor Le Rue gave us? Damn, I bet it was! I should’ve been paying better attention but the other girls are definitely a distraction. Also being outside with nice fresh air is invigorating. It’s tough to focus on commands right now!

As soon as I realize what I was missing I quickly sit up and put my own hands… I mean paws up. It couldn’t have been more than a second or two. I’m just glad one of us pups is keeping a clear head.

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora,

Looking at the puppies closely as Tina quickly hops up on her back legs in a begging position, and Bliss seems to delay for a moment as she looks at Tina.

“Aww did my Bliss puppy forget what she was supposed to do? I hope you remember the rest. Or I may have to lock you in the kennel.”  I say with a slight giggle.  “Don’t you agree Dr Le Rue? Or maybe put her in with our piggies.”

watching the puppies some I set Tina’s belt to the constant edge position like the kittens and piggies are.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue

“I agree Miss Nora, Bliss isn’t too bright is she?….The directions to show respect to you were very simple…Pigs are smarter than that…”

I lower my crop and observe the doggies reaction…

Anne is:

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As Nora finished talking about Bliss I felt my belt start up on edging massage. It would take a minute to actually reach edging as there was no kickstarting pleasure pulse but I knew the edge mode when it started, I’d been “lucky” enough to have multiple excursions from the academy already.

As Dr Le Rue lowered her crop I followed her instruction and dropped to the floor. I kept my head down too, the sooner this was over the better. By now the belt had started to get me up to the edge, it was as intense as I remembered. My “tail” started wagging as my hips wriggled to try and get some relief.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Bliss 
    Participant

I can feel myself getting frustrated. Keeping my head down when class started didn’t work. Following orders as best I could just made them think I’m dumb. Where other girls would probably start to cry, I just feel my temper rising.

Miss Nora gives another signal, and Tina drops like the good girl she is. I really don’t want to follow. Screw them and their commands! But Tina probably has the right idea. Just go along. Being put in a kennel doesn’t sound very fun either.

I sigh and accept the situation, kneeling beside Tina at Miss Noras feet, staring down. I can feel my face burning red under the mask.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I watch the girls do there trick laying down and again Bliss follows Tina cue,  I roll my eyes at here knowing she can’t see me.

“Well little puppy Bliss you have to follow the cue of your sister here, not the cue Dr Le Rue gave you.  So I think we need to teach you a lesson about paying attention.”

I take Bliss’ leash and walk her over to a post and tie the leash there.  Placing a phone in front of her but out of her reach.

“Now Bliss I want to hear you bark like a good puppy everytime you see the screen go green. And I better hear it if I don’t you will have a lot of strikes for each one you miss”  Setting up a random color generator on the phone. Making sure that green will show up every 15 seconds.

walking back over to Dr Le Rue and Tina. “Dr why don’t we take the good puppy down with the kittens. While I go check to see how are two little piggies are doing.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue.

I can tell Miss Nora is not impressed by Blisses mimicking of Tina…I don’t understand why Bliss would not follow such simple instructions..She must like being humiliated, it’s not uncommon. She came to the right place!

Miss Nora instructs me to take Tina to rest with the Kittens as she is tending to Bliss…

“Come along Tina..And please don’t scare the Kittens ..”.*giggle*

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I think Allison and I have been forgotten about. We are both covered in mud and rolling in this filth. I wish I hadn’t suggested being treated like an animal.

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora,

walking over to the piggies I see them covered in filth and looking bored.

“Hey piggies if your bored I have a whole thing of slop to eat and I made sure it was edible don’t worry.”

checking to make sure there pleasure loop is still running I grab for there necks dragging them to the food bowl

“come on piggies eat up the sooner you finish the faster I’ll let you out to join the others.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

We are faced with this disgusting mess that a real pig would turn its snout up at.

“Come on piggies eat up the sooner you finish the faster I’ll let you out to join the others.”

I’m not sure I want to join the others, but nor do I want to stay here in this filth, eating this filth. One day, I’ll have my revenge, I think hopefully.

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I watch as Stacey goes over and starts eating and eating her fair share,  what she doesnt know is that I had it filled with prime cuts of beef,  I may like to humiliate the girls but im not that mean.

I watch her eat the meat and everything in there “Well my piggy do you like you meal, eat up and I will let you out of here.”  I hold up a bag of items i have had hidden

“I have something nice for you in here and once you eat up i will spray off all that mud and let you put this on.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

The humiliation continues as I find I quite like what’s in the trough and I eat there meat, trying all the while not to wonder what am eating.

“I have something nice for you in here and once you eat up i will spray off all that mud and let you put this on.”

Oh, it will be good to get clean again. And she says there is something to put on. Like clothes? I seem to be spending half my time in the Academy naked or stripped to my underwear.

Attachments:
     Sissy fuck doll 
    Participant

So what happens to the sissies with no collar and can someone invite me to be part of this it sounds tempting

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC – You have to register first, then go to the Dean’s Office. Good luck, I think you might need it.

Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar