Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Erotic Humiliation for sissies

This topic contains 142 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“I’m totally sorry that I missed yesterday’s lesson but I had an appointment with the nurse and the queu was rather long” I say with a curtsy “I hope you will accept my deepest apologies, and accept any punishment you deem necessary” a curtsy to the woman apologetically. Technically when I arrived there was about 3 other people in front of me. Hopefully my submissive attitude will placate this woman.

“funny enough this being turned into a domesticated animal or Beast of Burden would be most humiliating for me” I say no in that at the end of the lesson I’ll be crawling around on all fours. “and I’m afraid I do not have a collar on me Miss” I say as I curtsy again.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I had no collar, that had always been a good thing in my opinion, but now I wasn’t too sure. Still people liked pets, how bad could it be… I’d probably have to take my clothes off… and crawl around… damn it, exposing my body was one of the two worse things I hadn’t listed. I smacked my head down on the table.

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Nora actually let me off the hook, apparently I was correct that no bell had rung yet, but that would not have bothered Miss van Cleef for sure. I think I am starting to like Miss Nora and Dr. Le Rue is kind of hot too. I sit next to Anne and she takes my hand and explains to me that since we have both been collared I will join her among the non-pet girls for this lesson. I smile and whisper:

“Thank you for filling me in, sweetie.”

/OOC In the Academy I am not owned by Miss Dromi, just in case you were wondering, it’s another universe, here I belong to my Ex-girlfriend, a very cruel Mistress (so the collar works for sure) 🙂

Tiffy 
    Participant

I look over and see Alina holding Anne’s hand. Hmmph. *pout*

well, we’ll all be in the non-pet group anyway.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

A Blush 
    Participant

Knocking softly on the door I let myself in to the room and look around. Restraints. Something about collars. Clearly I made a mistake in being late to this!

I curtsey to Miss Graham from the side of the room and wait to be addressed. Should I just take a seat? Hopefully she’ll just give me a nod and look towards a free seat, that way I won’t be interrupting the class. And well.. That way I won’t be punished for being late. It’s not like it’s my fault I’ve been off for a few days with illness after all!

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora

i watch as all the collared girls come up and grab the bags I have for them.

”ok so now that your girls have your bags please strip down and put everything on that is in the bags you girls will be my kittens today.”

inside the bags are

“Everyone else please come grab the other bags I have, and put that one except for Stacey.  You will all be dogs, Stacey you will be my pig”

looking over at the new girl who just walked in.

“Ok so class you better thank the new girl who hasn’t bothered introducing herself that she wasn’t here yesterday and I have already put all but on set of the stocks and machines away. New girl please introduce yourself as you are supposed to then come over here and  lay your head in the stocks, and get ready for a major throat fucking from the machine I have here. That is your punishment for being late also 3 strikes as well which means you get 30 whips from my cane at the end of the class these are because of being late and failing to introduce yourself when you came in. NOW GET TO IT”

OOC: sorry for the confusion the collared comment was for people who are owned by Somme’s outside the academy.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Trixie.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Trixie.
    Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

A pig? I thought I would be perhaps a pet dog or cat, but pigs are not pets. I guess I am meant to strip, too, because animals don’t wear clothes. What am I supposed to do as a pig. I say nothing and do nothing once I am down to my sissylink belt. What will happen will happen. I can imagine it…

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Great, I was to be a literal bitch. I took the bag, but was afraid to open it. Still, the cat outfits covered more than the uniform and the alternative was probably more lost time. In this class, that idea was even scarier than usual. I wished that Brandy had given me a collar, then maybe I could be wearing the already clear cat costume. I opened the bag…

OOC: I assume the contents of the bag are the same as cats except with dog elements, but I will wait for confirmation to continue.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Cute outfit! That’s not too bad.

The latex is new to me. And the bells may get annoying. But it’s still kinda cute!

I change as quickly as I can, then sit on the floor and do my best to purr.

*giggle*

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

As I strip down I she Tiffy as a cat! Mmmm.! She is soo cute! I get dressed, I wish I could sit with her!! I sit and purr like my catgirl.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I walk over to the desk and pick up the bag containing my dog outfit. The new corset I have to wear makes it incredibly difficult to bend so I have to now bend my knee is to pick up the bag.

They find a black catsuit or should I say dog suit a robber Tale mittens and a hood shaped like a dog’s head.

I’m really not looking forward to after I get all this on what’s going to happen to us.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

OK, so latex body, but fluffy kitty head? I can do that! I get out of my clothes and considering my small body makes it relatively easily into the dress and put on the kitty ears and even the bells. I have always liked cats better than dogs, so I am happy with this.

I purr a bit to get into the mood.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I watch as all the girls but Stacey get into the outfits I have handed them and I smile at them all, as I reach into my tablet and put all the girls into kneeling mood, so if they stand or attempt to stand they will start getting shocked immediately, and the longer they stay above kneeling height the higher level the shock gets.

Looking over at Dr Le Rue “Doctor as I explain what will happen to the class today would you please get Stacey ready to go.” Handing Dr Le Rue a butt plug that has a curly tail and a littly pig nose that wraps around her head then I whisper to her “no lube”

Looking back at the Class not addressing the one in the stocks

“So Class since you are all animals today in class I will take you all for a walk let the cats sunbath and the dogs we will be playing fetch and other tricks,  but dogs if I see you chasing the cats you will end up coming back in and switching clothing with are late girl here as the machine fucking her mouth in the stocks.”

Looking over at Stacey “I have a nice little area I asked facilities to set up for you today where it has a nice sloop bucket and mud for you to lay in and play in like a good little piggy.”

Looking back at the class “ I will have lunch and everything for all of you delivered to us outside and in your bowls for you to eat out of and also I have plenty of water available. Once Dr Le Rue has are Piggy ready we will be ready to head outside.”

OOC Tina Use Ditzy’s pictures to think of the dog outfit, sorry was going to post pictures this post but Ditzy beat me to it so that’s what we will use.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

The costume was just a hood and full bodysuit in latex… despite what it represented, and what it was made of I was quite glad. Finally something that actually covered me. I carefully changed into the outfit, only removing my skirt and blouse once the were mostly covered. The hood thing proved difficult, as did the zip considering my hands were rendered near useless in the suit. I realised I was going to need some help zipping up and getting the hood to close.

“Can someone help me? I don’t think I can get this to close up.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue

I’m instructed by Miss Nora to prepare Stacey. “Stacey! Please stand and bend over!”

Stacey bends over and I twist the butt plug slowly into her. What a cute little piggy tail! Then I wrap the pig nose around her head.

Pretty little piggy!..You may sit down now”

Anne is:

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

The butt plug is hard to insert without lube, and a lot more painful, but both Miss Nora and Dr. Le Rue are fully aware of that. Now, in the pig nose, too, I am their little piggy, but while the other girls have suits for their animals, I am earring only the butt-plug, pig nose, collar and sissylink belt. The other girls outside can play with each other, and I think as I am led outside that I have nobody to play with, but these two women have other thoughts on that…

Attachments:
     A Blush 
    Participant

While the others get their outfits and get situated I head meekly to the front of the classroom and give the needed curtsy. Apparently I’m in trouble not only for being late but also for not interrupting class to introduce myself! Why do I have the horrible feeling that if I had interrupted class I’d be in trouble for that too!

“Hello Miss Graham. I’m Allison Bloom. I’m so sorry I’m late.”

It was true too, I was sorry to be late given what she had announced was in store for me. Without delay I lay down in the stocks, a loud clunk sounding out as the wood drops around my neck followed by the clink of the padlock being closed. Now I was stuck here, my neck and hands bound in place. In hope rather than expectation I jerked my body around. It was no use, I wasn’t going anywhere.

I couldn’t even watch my classmates getting on their ridiculous outfits… Not that it would have been much fun, waiting as I was for a face fucking and a caning. It wasn’t fair!

I kept quiet though, hoping that if they all went outside they might forget about me.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

From my spot as a kitty on the floor, I watch Allison take the stocks. I was there during the last class. I know there’s no escape.

Allison performs a cute little shimmy while she finds that out for herself, though.  I start too purr a little more without realizing it.

Poor girl. When I was in the stocks, I had my ass licked. She’s in store for something a little more painful.

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

The outfit is a bitch to put on, no pun intended. I’ve never worn latex before. It’s really tight! Like my skin can barely breath.

It’s not so bad, really. I actually feel pretty anonymous when I put the hood on, so that’s good! Even if a bunch of other people see me I’ll blend in with the other dogs.

I think I actually prefer being a dog instead of a kitten. At least dogs can be kinda tough, right?

I growl at any kittens or dogs that come near me before I’m forced to kneel along with everyone else. It’s difficult to breathe so I’m more panting than anything. That’s probably the whole idea.

I remember pretty perfect Allison from presentation. Last I saw her she was kissing my ass. If anyone has to be in the stocks, I’m ok that it’s her!

Tiffy 
    Participant

I think Bliss wants to look tough, but the way she’s growling now that she’s in her dog outfit, it makes it look like she’s really into the fantasy. More than the others. Now she’s panting, too.

Seems like she’s a big fan of being a little doggie! *giggle*

Plus, if she’s not careful, she’s going to get punished.

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I watch as all the girls finish getting dressed, Smiling as I see DrLe Rue put the plug inside Stacey and I walk over to Allison as she is in the stocks, shoving a pig tail plug in her and then strap on a pig nose on her face as well.

“I cant have Stacey all lonely in the pig pen can I Allison so you will join her.”

I reach into my desk and grab a number of leashes “Dr Le Rue if you can please take the puppies for a walk around the school then take them outside”

I unlock the stock and let Allison out putting her next to Stacey.

“Ok pigs and kittens please follow me make sure you stay on your knees I would hate for the belt to shock you just for standing up.”

I open the door and start walking out the classroom heading down the hallway banging on doors as I walk past to get people to come look at all the animals as we make are way outside.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh, the shame of it! While Miss Nora is walking down the hallway banging on doors, people are coming out to see what is going on. While the other girls are in dog and cat’s outfits, they are unrecognisable through their masks. Allison and I, though, are naked except for the pig-tail butt plugs and a pig-nose. My face is red as I hear the people in the hallways laugh as we crawl on all fours past them. And while the dogs and cats go for a walk, what awaits us?

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue.

Mmm. 3 kitty’s, 3 doggies and 2 piggys.

Cute. “Whack” I crack my riding crop against my boot heel! “Doggies line up…NOW!

Tina, Bliss, and Ditzy quickly line up.”Heads up! as I put your leashes on! Now I’m not going to drag you around on these leashes….your going to hold them in your mouths…your all better trained than to even consider running off! 

I put the leashes on them and fold up what’s left of the leash and shove it in their mouths, after giving them a nice pet on their heads.

“OK doggies! Roll over! Then sit!…Show Miss Nora how well your trained! By the end of our walk you’ll be able to do alot more that that! Whack! I hit my boot again to get them rolling…

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Anne Starr.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I lined up when ordered.

Tina, Bliss, and Ditzy quickly line up.”Heads up! as I put your leashes on! Now I’m not going to drag you around on these leashes….your going to hold them in your mouths…your all better trained than to even consider running off!  I put the leashes on them and fold up what’s left of the leash and shove it in their mouths, after giving them a nice pet on their heads.

What was the point of this? Why give us leashes if they weren’t going to be used?

“OK doggies! Roll over! Then sit!…Show Miss Nora how well your trained! By the end of our walk you’ll be able to do alot more that that! Whack! I hit my boot again to get them rolling…

Seriously? I knelt down on the floor and tipped over sideways. I followed through with the rolling motion in a solid mechanical and thought out way before siting on the floors with my knees up and my hands on the ground. This class was just going to be weird after weird after weird wasn’t it?

“Arf,” I said the word sarcastically, as best I could with my mouth full.

Bliss 
    Participant

I’m not very coordinated even on the best of days. As I attempt to roll over I go a little too fast and end up loosing my footing, finishing by falling flat on my stomach. Tina made it look so easy!

I pick myself up onto all fours again, shaking my head. Without thinking I go to stand up, and immediately feel a sharp warning shock. I guess the Doctor wasn’t kidding about crawling everywhere.

Luckily it knocks me back into a sitting position. Not the least painless way to get there, but it worked.

I let out two barks that sound suspiciously like curse words and wait for the next task, biting on my leash hard so I don’t drop it.

A Blush 
    Participant

I don’t even realise I’m going to have the tail until it’s briskly shoved up my bum, penetrating the tight virgin hole. I fear the shocking indignity of it made me squeal like a pig which only served to cause Miss Graham and Dr. Le Rue further amusement.

Bitches! Not that I say that of course, not when they are making my fellow pupils crawl in the manner of actual bitches. The nose wasn’t so bad, I could barely feel it and couldn’t see it. As such I was much more focused on my butt. My best wiggles failed to dislodge the plug. I’m glad I couldn’t see the way they made my ‘tail’ bounce. Somehow I just know that my dreams tonight will be haunted with the image of that though.

I was momentarily foolish enough to rise to my feet. The flash of pain radiating from my groin dropped me to my knees again. Damn it. Crawling alongside Stacey I have the awful feeling this is going to be a long lesson.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  A Blush.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I knew better than to not do as I’m told. I line up on all fours and allow a leash to be clipped to my collar. I don’t open my mouth and take the leash between my teeth.

I roll over then kneel keeping my hands up almost like I’m begging and then go back to my standing position waiting to be ordered like a good little bitch.

During all of this my butt plug is playing havoc it rolls around inside me and then is forced up inside as I kneel down. I can’t help for dribble a bit at all this the humiliation adding to my arousal.

Trixie 
    Participant

OOC sorry everyone had a minor surgery yesterday so recovering and with the holiday around the corner I will post shortly

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

All the classrooms down the hallway are now empty as people come out to watch all the cats and my two pigs crawling on there hands and knees down the hall was im smiling the whole way and keeping an eye on them if one stops or pauses for to long i give them a light tap with my crop to keep them moving.

When we finally reach outside  I point to a nice sunny area “Ok Kittens i want you all to go over there and relax in the sun for a moment i will be right with you, Piggies follow me”

I walk over to a nice muddy area, that i had the grounds keeper set up and for me nice muddy area with a nice area full of sloopy for them”

“ok piggys in you go and i will check on you every now in there you better get nice and muddy to protect you from the sun and also there is pleanty of sloop there for you to eat.”  I say with a giggle locking them in there.

Before walking back over to the kittens,  “ok kittens you have it easy just relax in the sun like good kittens”

Pulling out my and setting there belts to give all the cats pleasure that will bring them to the edge then stop until they calm down and then repeat.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m on all fours as I glide my way down the halls…..it’s obvious we’re now a show of sorts. As there are dozens of sissys and teachers watching us. I slink along like a cat next to my Tiffy and rub against her and make purring sounds as I brush my face against hers as I smile…..

“Ok kittens, you have it easy…just relax in the sun like good kittens.” Miss Nora says as we approach a nice shaded grassy area.

Tiffy and I lay down next to each other and kiss…Oh! …..My belt has been activated…hmmm….Its focusing pleasure vibrations to my clit!!! I can see in Tiffys eyes the same is happening to her!

I nuzzle her neck as I begin to get wet….I begin to gyrate my hips involunterly, as my body takes over..”.ohhhh..ohhh..” I moan as I’m close!!

Huh? It stopped! I grab my belt but it does no good!!! I just try to catch my breath..as look at my Tiffy with frustration…

Anne is:

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar