Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Erotic Humiliation for sissies

This topic contains 142 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m waiting for my punishment..As I look at Tiffy who is obviously upset about my punishment as I would do it again!! I’m snarling at Bliss as Miss Nora begins….I shape my hand like a tiger claw as I snarl at her. Miss Nora starts light but now I’m beginning to cry…they get harder and harder….” ohhh!!” I begin to whine and my legs are shaking as I stumble forward! Miss Nora continues…I have my hands on my knees in tears when she stops! I take a minute to catch my breath….”Miss Nora I did not learn my lesson” I say as I cry. “Please punish me more”

Then I’m openly crying.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Npc Dr. Le Rue.

I’m just observing the class, waiting to punish Tina as ordered who has fainted..Mmm. so sad..Anne is crying as Miss Nora whips her beautiful bottom. “Dr. Le Rue, please wake up Tina…it appears as though she feel asleep!” Miss Nora tells me…Mmmm. How convenient to faint when you know your to be punished. Shes fakeing it. I flip her skirt up and use her panties as a target! Whap!

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

No no no no NOOOOO! I silently beg Anne as she asks for more. Why can’t she learn when enough is enough? Miss Nora has stopped and, though Dr. Le Rue is waiting to start on Tina, I don’t think Miss Nora has ended the lesson quite yet…

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Tina does not respond to Alina’s attempts to wake her or to being struck, she’s oblivious to all that’s happening, but she will shortly be aware and in a great deal of pain around the ass area, with no clue how it happened.

Bliss 
    Participant

I’m not sure if my plan to keep my head down worked, or if it’s just dumb luck, but if class is almost over I escaped relatively unharmed. I might have made a few enemies and the level 5 shock wasn’t much fun… But overall, not a bad period. I glance over at Tina, still slumped at her desk. I shrug my shoulders. Even if we are all sissies it looks like some of us are more sensitive than others.

When Anne makes little gestures at me I just roll my eyes. If she’s any kind of tiger, it’s a paper tiger. Not even a scary one.

I look towards the door. The room is loud with the sound of whips and canes. As soon as the dummies that couldn’t stay out of trouble get what’s coming to them I’m getting the hell out of here. Miss Nora claims she doesn’t really want to punish us, and I’ve got no idea what the Doctor is after, but it looks like there’ll be alot of sore asses walking out of this room.

stacy 
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora,

I watch the class as everyone seems a little surprised, at the punishment and Tina is still out. I roll my eyes and walk to my desk grab a smelling salt and walk over to her and pinch it in front of her nose.

When suddenly a new girl decides to join us, I look over at her.

”Yes feel free to attend class however the class is over for today and I expect you to introduce yourself proper and early tomorrow.”

looking back at the class

”so yes class is over for the day get off to your next class and I will see everyone on time tomorrow if one person is late I will have the full class in stocks and have a fucking machine for each going in and out of your mouth.”

Looking over at Tiffy and Anne.

”just so you know I sent a nice video to your sponsors of the little rim job earlier. God it was enjoyable to watch I hope I can send more to them.”

Ooc: class is over for the day I can roll right into day two of you would like or we can wait a couple days.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Nora tells us the class is over – well that wasn’t THAT bad so far, at least not for me. I will  make sure to be early tomorrow and sit at the right place again!

/OOC whatever suits you 🙂

hatsue 
    Participant

OCC :

Sorry that i miss this good thread as i get flu and just laying on the bed in last few days.

IC :

i cannot believe that the girls need to mention and say how humiliation that they will get feelings. This is too shy to tell and i lower my head, pretending not aware what happens in the class. Even the teacher says i need punishment, i pretend i am not here. This seem the strategy is effective and Miss Nora finally calls the class off. i mix with other girls and try to leave out.

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Sorry about your flu, Hatsue, Trixie whatever you think you prefer is fine

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I realised I was on the floor, and my ass hurt. Oh god, I hated lost time.

“What happened?” I asked.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“You fainted, Tina,” I explain, “lucky for you that you did, because class is over for the day and you were due a caning. With luck, that will be forgotten by tomorrow’s lesson, as long as you don’t push your luck with Miss Nora and Dr. Le Rue.”

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

i watch as all the girls leave the classroom and Tina basically is carried out from the level 5 and the stirkes, and I realize Hatsue got lucky, oh well new day new strikes.

I quickly start getting ready for the following day, and prepare everything pulling out 6 more of the stocks because of one person is late they will be doing the class as threaten I also pull out the fucking machines so they will be lined up with there mouths.

then just in case they are on time I start preparing a couple bags of items hiding it behind my desk before leaving for the day and getting a rest.

Once rested and the new day starts I make my way back to the classroom looking at the time, ok so an hour before starting time, wonder who will be late today.

OOC: if anyone wants to message me other ideas for classes I will be more the happy to teach other classes.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I enter class and Curtsey to Miss Nora. Mmm I wonder what’s with the stocks? I see I am first to arrive and take my seat. This is kinda scary..these stocks….

Anne is:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue

I enter Miss Nora’s class. My pussy tingles as I see the stocks set up. This could be a fun day. I see Anne is the only girl here yet. Mmm I wonder if one of stocks are for her as I lick my lips…

Anne is:

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora

Sitting at my desk reading a book I see my frist student walk in and it’s Anne again, I can’t use her as my aid today so i watch as she sits down at a normal desk just watching her as I go back to my book.

She seems rather curious about the stocks did she forget about my threat of what will happen if anyone was late I wonder.

I shurg and don’t even pay her any more mind.

i suddenly here the door open again and it’s the lovely Dr Le Rue.

I quickly grab the chair next to me and offer it to her.

”Dr how was your evening I hope your ready for today, I have some fun stuff planned”

grabbing one of the bags showing her it’s full of pet play items.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I walked on the corridor and open the door to another class I would prefer not to participate in what it is what is on my listen planet so I must attend or feel the Wrath of the belt.

And so I open the door to Erotic Humiliation for Sissies.

Will son be on the threshold I do a little curtsey and then walk towards the two teachers.

“Good day Miss Nora” I do a curtsy “good day Dr Le Rue, I am Ditzy Dicklett where would you like me” I say as I could see again and wait for further instruction from these two powerful looking figures.

It would seem the doctor is also a fan of latex like my stepmother I still hate her for forcing me to wear only this type restrictive fabric.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I enter the class, learning my lesson from yesterday.

“Good morning, Miss Nora and Dr. Le Rue,” I present myself, curtseying twice, once for each of them. “Stacey Mouthful is ready for class.”

I eye the stocks that Tiffy was in yesterday, Miss Nora now has six sets out. As they say in the Star Wars films, I got a bad feeling about this.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I open the door and walk in, head bowed.

*curtsey*

”Good morning, Miss Nora.”

*curtsey*

”Good morning, Dr. La Rue.”

I move to a front-row seat, learning from yesterday. It looks like Stacey has left a spot open next to Anne for me!

I nod my thanks to Stacey and sit between them, give Anne a wink.

I glance up and remember how hot Dr. La Rue is!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I was a little afraid when I first came to class…the stocks, and so many of them? But now Stacey is here, as the other girls begin to show up I begin to relax. Then my Tiffy! Yeah! She winks and sits next to me. I wink back and smile…

Anne is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I’m shocked to see the stocks and machines out when I arrived. I’d been told about the threats that had been made but I’d thought my classmates had been teasing me, taking advantage of my missing time. The idea that there was someone here who would just jump straight to level 5 pain was scary.

“Good morning Dr La Rue and Miss Nora,” I curtsied twice greeting the higher title first.

When I was done I rushed to the seat behind Tiffy hoping that the threats made last class would not come to pass.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Tina moves to sit behind me. I give her an odd look for greeting Dr La Rue first. She’s the assistant in this class to Miss Nora.

I wonder if Miss Nora will take offense.

Tiffy is:

Bliss 
    Participant

I hustle through the halls, as quick as I can in my heels. Please don’t let me late!

Slightly out of breath I enter the classroom. Whew, looks like I made it. Thank god! I look at the stocks and smile, not today.

“Good mornin’ Miss Nora, Miss La Rue!” I curtsy to both of them before going to sit by Tina. The first row is full, but the second suits me just fine.

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora

I watch as the class comes in and i do a head count, everyone is on time today, and we have a new student.  I smile, and look around the class.

“thank you all for showing up on time today and all early at that I think that deserves a reward but i will wait until the end to give it to you.  Ditzy I see you are new and missed yesterdays class do you have a good reason why you skipped class young lady,  Also everyone else answered this question i need you to answer it as well, if you had to pick one thing humilating what would be the worst thing, you could think of?”

Looking around the class room “stacey Dear since today we will be focusing on the humilitaion you brought up yesterday would you please come up and take a seat on the corner of my desk, like Anne was yesterday.  Also Tiffy and Anne while in my class you two will sit on oppisite sides of the room from each other i know you to are in love with each other and i dont want that to be a distraction.”

“Now class i will ask this once and only once who hear has a collar, because if you do i a different set up for today, and those that dont you will be wearing a collar today since you will be pet girls today.”

Alina 
    Participant

I make my way to the class and see that I am relatively late. I open the door just to see Miss Nora talking to the class already. Oh shit, there was no bell yet, that’s not fair!

Still, can’t change it now, I will have to suck it up somehow, so I drop into a deep curtsy once inside, one for the apology, then two more, one for each of them as I address them:

“My sincerest apologies, Miss Nora, Dr. Le Rue, I could have sworn I was on time, but obviously I must have missed the bell.”

I do not dare to sit down, instead I do another curtsy, just in case and remain standing frozen, wondering what they might do, considering I see six stocks standing there.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Opposite sides of the room? I know Anne is going to be super mad! I’m upset too, but Anne gets really angry about these things. I whisper to her , “we’ll see each other as soon as class ends – and in the dorms!” *wink*

And I stand up and move to a seat further away from Anne.

Miss Nora then asks about collars. I raise my hand, “I have a collar, Miss Nora.”

Just then, Alina walks in. I take this opportunity to move to my new seat and sit down.

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I can’t believe it…everytime someone has to mess with me and Tiffy. She whispers “We will be in the dorm together tonight” and winks as she moves to the farthest chair from me. I raise my hand.”I wear a collar.”

Wow, then Alina comes in late..that’s not good.

Anne is:

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Miss Nora,

As I’m talking Alina walks in I roll my eyes and look at my watch.

“Alina you are lucky I got started a couple mintues ealry because the new girl threw me off I thought everyone was present, take the seat that just opened up next to Anne. Anne fill Alina in on everything I just went over please.”

Looking over at Dr Le Rue “Dr will you please give me a hand putting away the stocks and the fucking machines since they are not needed since everyone was on time but leave one of each out.”

looking back at the class “so for those that have collars please stand up and come grab a big putting a couple bags on my desk.  Those that don’t I will give you what is needed after they have grabbed there bags.”

i walk over and start grabbing the stocks putting them into the store room leaving the door open so everyone can see that it is filled with ever sort of punishment and restraining device possible and enough for each member of the class.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I grab Alinas hand and explain that since we are collared we get a different bag, I know she has a collar because she is my sister. We grab our bags and take our seats..

Something it about to happen..I hope our collars protect us! I wish she wasn’t late!

Anne is:

Bliss 
    Participant

When Alina shows up late, I want to get up and scream at her! If I end up in one of those stocks getting facefucked, it would be totally her fault. Even if we did start early.

Luckily Miss Nora is in a forgiving mood, not something I’ve seen before. As most of the stocks are rolled away I’m glad to see them go. Now about the collar…

I put my hands all under my desk, inside my desk, under my chair, and there’s no collar to be found. I don’t know whether to be happy about that or not. I definitely don’t want to be a petgirl, but Miss Nora seems to have something else in mind for those without a collar. I eye the bags on her desk suspiciously. And the open closet has bad news written all over it.

I fold my hands on my desk and look around, watching to see who comes up with a collar and who doesn’t.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar