Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Erotic Humiliation for sissies

This topic contains 142 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I have to pretend that Hatsue didn’t speak. Calling Miss Nora mad? Even speaking in a voice so low won’t get anywhere, it seems all the teachers here have better hearing than a dog. I give her a little smile as if to convey that I know what I’m doing, though in fact I have no idea what I have let myself in for…

slave stacey 
    Participant

The most humiliating thing I can think of? For me, or for Anne and Tiffy. I think what Anne and Tiffy are doing is humiliating enough. I have an image in my head…

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue

It appears as though I entered Miss Nora’s class at and interesting time…Mmmm…I survey the room and approach Miss Nora. “Hello Miss Nora, I’m Dr. LeRue. I’m the psychotherapist sent to help teach your class.”

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Nora approaches me. She has Tiffy kneeling in front of the class…I feel for her!

Miss Nora unlocks the chains from my ankles and grabs me by the hair!!! “Owww” I scream as she drags me over behind Tiffy and pushes me to my knees!! The rest of the class looks horrified!! ……She pulls down Tiffys panties and forces my face into her ass! “Lick her” she says!! It not like I haven’t done that before!!! I immediately start in on Tiffy with tongue. Mmmmm.

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m immobilized in front of the class, which is embarrassing enough. But now Anne has to lick my hole?

Instart to tear up at the whole situation. Everyone seeing me. Everyone seeing Anne. Nowhere to hide.

I feel Anne’s tongue. *gasp* I jerk forward in the stocks, but there’s nowhere for me to go. Really, I just raise my head up for everyone to see my reactions more clearly. My hands behind to move around, looking for something to hold onto. There’s nothing.

My eyes squeeze shut with pleasure. Ohhhh. Mmmmmm.  My breathing deepens. I lose track of everyone else watching. Ohhhh, Anne. Mmmmm.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Bliss 
    Participant

I raise my hand in response to Miss Noras question. I’m already on her radar, so no use trying to hide.

“If those two love each other so much, would it be more humiliating to turn them against each other somehow?”

Sorry Tiffy and Anne, but the more attention on them, the less is on me. Every girl for herself! I look away from the two of them. The class just started and I’ve seen enough ass licking for one day.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I raise my hand, too. “No, Miss Nora, what Bliss suggested is cruel rather than humiliating. If you you meant humiliation for them, I can suggest tying them ankles to each other’s neck and make them go down on each other. But, not here in the classroom, outside, so passers-by can see them. Or did you mean for us, Miss Nora?

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

I smile at the class, as im recording Anne tongue Tiffy’s tight little hole, I hear two people give me ideas but they are not there for themselves.

“Ok class i may have not been clear i want humiliating things for yourself not for the love birds here. who both seem to be enjoying this just wait until they find out this video will be sent to their sponsors”

I look up and see the Dr. walk in looking at her thinking damn why is she late being and aid for the class she should be on time or early.

“Thank you for Joining the class Dr. LeRue,  i hope your lateness doesnt need to be reported,  but please come take a seat, I know the dean asked me to teach to how to be a dominate as a favor but lateness for you is just as unacceptable as the students being late.”

I set the tablet up making sure the camera is still on Anne and Tiffy walk over to the Dr. and Whisper into her ear. before walking back over to my desk.

“Anne that’s enough i want you to crawl on all fours, over to Bliss and give her a nice passionate kiss. then return to my desk and sit in your spot for today.”

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

I raise my hand again, ever ready to put my foot in my mouth.

“For me, Miss Nora,” I would find it humiliating to be treated or regard as an animal, like a dog or a pig.”

I am probably going to regret saying this..

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  slave stacey.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  slave stacey.
    Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I wait until Miss Nora turns away from Dr LaRue and try to time my steps right until I sit down.I’m actually not even sure if I’m supposed to be in this class, I was simply led here by my annoying waist band compass and just arrived. I managed to sneak in behind Dr LaRue so far, but given what I’d seen I was afraid to announce myself, I would definitely be punished.

I decided instead to sneak in and act as though I’d been here from the start, worst case scenario I could always say I’m just here to sit in, and if that didn’t work, the punishments at this stage never seemed to get much worse than each other. I sat down near the front as everyone else seemed to be, I know I’ve been seen by the cameras, I just have to hope neither teacher has noticed.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

As I’m addressing my aid Dr LeRue, I watch a girl try sneaking in thinking I didn’t notice her and she sneaks to a desk and sits down.  I smile counting 3 strikes lateness, failing to greet, and not introducing herself. Oh she is going to be fun. I act like I didn’t notice her.

then I hear Stacey tell me that her situation would be to be treated like a animal.  I make a note I the tablet as I wait for the rest of the class to answer my question.

Alina 
    Participant

This class goes off better than expected, I myself avoided being punished and I even get a pleasure boost while I can watch Tiffy lick Anne’s asshole. My own twitches in sympathy, the regular vibrations from the butt plug which is connected to my SissyLink have started to train me to enjoy manipulations at my behind a lot and my breathing becomes heavy.

But, it’s not all fun and giggles, Miss Nora asks us what we would find very humiliating for ourselves. I have been through so many things by now, bound, fucked in the bottom by a machine while somebody was watching. I was pierced through my nipples while a nurse grinned at me and it was video taped for my ex-girlfriend. What can be more humiliating?

Stacey suggests being treated like an animal, and she is probably right, yes that is very humiliating. My belt is keeping me aroused even after the pleasure is over and it’s so hard to think. I remember that piercing session where I had almost lost control of my bladder from the pain and involuntarily I speak out my thoughts aloud:

“To be peeing into my panties in public…”

My hand comes up to my mouth – did I just say that out aloud? The mere thought lets me hide my red face…

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m loving everything Anne is doing, but I still here what Bliss says. Bitch. I’ll have to remember that.

Meanwhile, the other girls start rattling off their humiliations. Oh, gosh. They sound awful.

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I tried to ignore Tiffy and Anne’s situation. As everyone started giving their most humiliating thing I figured out what was going on, and decided how I was going to better my dangerous position. I stood up and gave my usual curtsy.

“I’m sorry I didn’t stand out on arrival as I arrived with someone else who had much more of a… presence. So before I give my humiliation I’d like to give a… back up greeting, Hello Miss Nora, I’m Tina Kiscox and the thing I’d find most humiliating would be being treated as an idiot, or a child, either one would be very effective.”

I wasn’t sure if the backup greeting would be effective, but it was my best option and I hadn’t lied, except about humiliations. There were 2 humiliations that I would find worse than what I gave, well, 3 if you counted everyone finding out about my natural cocksucking ability, but by now almost everyone already knew about that. The humiliation I gave was a strong one but I’d grown used to it over my life.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I crawl back to Miss Nora’s desk to take my “Special” seat..I’m sneering at  Bliss the whole time…I take my seat on the corner of the desk as ordered.. Then I stand curtsey and respond to Miss Nora’s Question..

“Yesterday in Presentation was the most humiliating day in my life! Being treated like a bad little girl with my ass in the air over Miss van Cleefs knees as she gropes me in front of the class. That was sooo humiliating. Especially because I felt juvenile. And she had me there the whole class! In front of my girlfriend!!! Then to bare hand spank me like a little girl was the icing on the cake!!I was soo humiliated!! So to summarize I think being treated like a bad little girl is most humiliating for me..

I take my seat on the corner of the desk.

Anne is:

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

With Anne having finished, I realize I’m supposed to share my idea for humiliation too. I thought the little show we put on was intended to stand in for that order. Oh gosh. It never ends here!

Gasping and trying to regain my composure, I offer:

”Miss Nora, I think he worst humiliation is what’s happening now. To be stripped of my former life, made to dress like a silly schoolgirl, never allowed to have an orgasm and to be revealed as a horny sissy with no mind of her own – just a toy for the amusement of my superiors, such as yourself, Miss.”

i hope that’s good enough. I can barely think after what Anne was doing. Damn, she’s good.

But I promise myself not to forget what Bliss tried to do. Bitch.

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

As the class answers my questions I take notes on everything, what they don’t know everyone will be living out everyone’s humiliation as the class goes on.

“Well thank you everyone for answering,  Tiffy we have a small problem I want something that isn’t happening to you yet or something else other then your transformation into a sissy.”

looking over at Anne as she is sitting on my desk, sneering at Bliss, I make another note giving Anne 5 strikes,  because as my daily assistant 1 strike counts as 5.  And since she failed to obey by not kissing bliss like ordered.

“WELL CLASS SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE A MAJOR ISSUE HERE, PEOPLE FORGETTING BASIC INSTRUCTIONS, OVER ALL LATENESS, AND NOT OBEYING ORDERS.”

”I know I said I don’t like to do this but a lesson need to be taught to everyone”

grabs my tablet and hits level 5 punishment for 4 seconds for the whole class. Knowing they should be all on there knees at level 5 for only a second.

“I hope that teaches you all a lesson I don’t use that feature a lot I prefer to reward then punish but when I do level 5 will be the lowest I go.”

Looking at my lesson plan for the day, seeing it was just an introduction to the class and information gathering. I unlock Tiffy from the stock

”Tiffy please go take a seat, Anne Tina and Hatsue up front it’s time to take care of your strikes.”

Dr Le Rue if you could please administer 30 to Tina while I do 10 to Hatsue and 50 to Anne.”

”and girls when it’s finished I want you to thanks us and ask for more.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The searing pain delivered to my groin certainly cleared my mind from what Anne had done. But it’s not any easier to think now.

Still – I need a new humiliation for Miss Nora! But it’s so difficult to think of anything more humiliating than this place! Oh, this is awful!

Finally, I come up with something.

I raise my hand and wait for Miss Nora to allow me to speak. She is quite busy with delivering punishments to the others, including severe punishment for Anne!

When she allows me to speak, I stand and curtsey.

“Miss Nora, my previous humiliation was not satisfactory. I apologize, Miss *curtsey*

”I think a suitable humiliation …” (I can’t believe I’m saying this) “is to be forced to beg for all of the humiliation we have here to continue. To really make someone – like our sponsor – believe that this treatment is what we want for ourselves.”

i continue to stand with my head bowed.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

The pain to my groin has me doubled over and brings tears to my eyes. As Hatsue makes her way to the front for her punishment, I grab her hand and give it a little squeeze of encouragement. After all she went through with Miss van Cleef, another ten strokes will be neither here nor there. I wonder idly if Miss van Cleef and Miss Nora went to teaching college together, or did they just learn from Wackford Squeers in Nicholas Nickleby.

Bliss 
    Participant

I’m thrilled when Anne forgets to kiss me. Having just had her mouth all over Tiffys ass I’m happy it’s nowhere near mine!

I can’t help noticing the dirty looks I’ve been getting. I glare right back. Unless they’ve got a Sissylink controller they don’t scare me in the least. What’re they going to do, cry on me?

Unfortunately Miss Nora does have access to my belt, which I’m abruptly reminded of when a high powered shock hits me. I would think I’d be used to it by now but no… It hurts just as much as ever! I join the rest of the class shaking in agony until it passes. And they call ME cruel?

I raise my hand still shaky from the pain.

“My ultimate humiliation would be being domesticated. I used to be so wild and free… Nothing would be worse than being trapped as a housewife with nothing to look forward to besides a horny husband coming home from work…”

Tiffy 
    Participant

*smirk*

Bliss thinks she’s so cool and strong, but she crumbles just like the rest of us sissies. And her humiliation? So mundane. What’s next, is she going to do all of our nails for us? *giggle*

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As the shock hits I realise for a split second that is the level 5 shock, my body can’t take level 5!

I’m held aware as the shock actually happens, dragging me down until I’m not just slumped over the table but hugging it tightly. It’s as horrible as I remember but the worst part about level 5 for me is not the shock, it’s how vulnerable I am after. I’m sure Miss Nora knows this, they all have access to our records after all. I still do not know exactly what happened that time right after I put the belt on, but I woke to find Brandy’s finger’s in my mouth, and with the way they tasted I had know clue where they’d been.

As the shock ends Tina blacks out, she won’t act on her own or remember anything that happens for the next minute and a half or so as a result of 4 seconds of shock. During this time she will be kind of mannequin or doll like, maintaining whatever position she is put in. If nothing is done she will remain in whatever pose she started in.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  (R)Owen(a) Hero. Reason: More detail of lost time state
     Alina 
    Participant

So far I had gotten through this course, but suddenly an intense pain from my groin and in my bottom! Shit, this hurts so much, I clutch my hands between my thighs, to suppress a loud scream. Somehow I make it through, but barely…

When I can think again I notice Tina lying on the floor, apparently blacked out.

I raise my hand timidly and upon a gesture from Miss Nora get up and curtsy:

“Excuse me, Miss Nora, I think Tina has fainted.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m sitting on Miss Nora’s when shocked with my belt!!! It is excruciating!! My body is shaking violently as I scream! The whole class is in misery as well when it ends…

Then Miss Nora delivers the next blow to me! 50 strokes!!!! That’s so unfair. Hatsue gets 10 ..And Tina 30!!  I stand up off the desk and wait my punishment as I see Tiffy. I begin to tear..

Anne is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Npc Dr. Le Rue.               

I’m instructed by Miss Nora to administer 30 strokes with my crop to Tina’s bottom.

“Of course Miss Nora” I reply and grab my crop. Anne is standing awaiting punishment but  it appears Tina has fainted…

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

The two teachers seem immune to the fact that Tina has fainted, as Miss Nora starts to punish Anne. None of us dare go to Tina’s aid, though, after what just happened to us all. Alina points out to Miss Nora that Tina has fainted, but Miss Nora comes down again and again on Anne’s bottom and Dr. Le Rue looks at Tina, waiting to begin her 30 strokes. Nobody dares speak.

Trixie 
    Participant

OOC:  sorry girls I’ll post later I have had a bad migraine all day it’s gone but my mind is still fussy

Alina 
    Participant

Nobody said I couldn’t do it, so I kneel down next to Tina and gently shake her:

“Wake up, Tina, please.”

/OOC: No problem Trixie, get well, health is much more important!

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Miss Nora

Watching over the class as i wait for the three girls to come forward and almost everyone of the screamed from the level 5, good i think to myself,  i see Anne is ready for her punishment but poor Hatsue has just to move,  Well Anne has 50 strokes coming to her and her butt is mine not Dr. Le Rue’s.  I look back for Tina and the poor Girl has fainted just from the belt, Alina is trying to wake her up.

“Dr. it seems like the asked you to punish is passed out i think we may need to wake her wouldnt you agree.  I think you should deliver her punishment to her as she is maybe teach her a lesson about falling asleep in class.”

I turn to Anne,  “I hope you are ready for this because i plan on leaving you butt a nice hot red by the time im done”

I start bringing my crop down gentaly at first then and every 5 strokes getting harder and harder but never enough to break skin or draw blood but have some really nice red marks that im sure will turn purple after awhile when i reach 50 i wait to see if she will thank me.

I look around at the rest of the class and see the looks of horror on there faces.

“Class i do not punish because i want to, i am really nice and would prefer just to teach,  but it seems like you all are lacking basic instructions and i will have to talk to the dean about that because most of you have been here for some time now, and you forgetten the basics of everything,  that is to follow orders and to of course great your instructors.,  but as soon as the punishments are completed that will be all for today,  and i will see you tomorrow for more, we will start living one of the humiliations the class had told me today.”

3 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Yeah right! This sadist doesn’t want to inflict pain, she’s just a pussy-cat obeying instructions. I’ve heard that before somewhere. I can’t watch anymore as the unconscious Tina gets her thirty whacks and poor Anne is just getting spanked mercilessly.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar