Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I watched as Chelsea carried out her demonstration.

“Eww,” I reacted “, No way am I putting an arse plug in my mouth, you are disg-OOH.”

And it was at that point my anus had widened enough for the plug to POP inside. the noise I’d made had been quite sudden and high pitched.

The idea of  sticking something like these plugs into my mouth disgusted me to no end, but I had to respect Chelsea’s power play to Miss Porter… she really did not care what people thought of her… and that made her dangerous.

I don’t think Tiffy’s the one who needs a room. Damn it I should have said that instead of the eww, it would have been great… but now it was too late for effect.

Screw it “, I don’t think Tiffy’s the one who needs a room. You and that plug clearly have the dirtier relationship.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

I don’t even bother with a response to Tina. All it will do is validate her weak, too-little-too-late comment.

Plus, I’m a little nervous at how Miss Porter is not breaking eye contact with me. I started this staring contest,  but I don’t feel like I’m winning it!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

I stride over to Alina, my hand reaching down and caressing the plug already inside her.

“Of course you can’t put a second plug in young lady. I don’t want you to feel like you are missing out on your friends fun though.”

Before I can finish dealing with her that brat Chelsea gets up to her usual shenanigans, making a display of herself. giving her a cold, hard stare I eventually turn my attention back to Alina.

“You see what Chelsea just did? Popping it in her mouth? Why don’t you do that Alina. You can suck on it like a pacifier. That way you can still have a nice jewel.”

Going over to Chelsea I take out the remote and squeeze her face.

“What a good slut you are Chelsea! A good Slut! Your sponsor must be so proud of you. I’m so proud of you! Clearly though we shouldn’t have given you a begginers plug. I think you’ll have to stay after class today to be fitted for something bigger!”

Sometimes mocking them is easier than shocking them or caning them. After all, shocks and canes lose their effectiveness if used too often.

“Now I’m glad you girls have all done so well fitting them in. I expect you all to give a special thank you to Trixie for taking the large one.”

To emphasize that I really was pleased with her I even gave Trixie 20 seconds of level 2 pleasure.

“We are ready for the next to last part of todays class… I want you all to line up along the wall with your skirts tucked up and your panties down. Push out your tushes to show off your plugs. Alina.. you get in the middle and show off your new gag. At once girls.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

Hah. Staying after class? That’s her punishment for my staring her down in front of the girls? Put another win into my column!

And I looks like Trixie got the biggest plug. She went first, didn’t she? Slut. But I would have liked the 20 seconds of pleasure.

Now off the the front to show off our plugs. I stand right in the center and arch for maximum viewing pleasure. It sounds like we’re posing for a picture – and I will be at the center of this picture!

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

Standing there Miss Porter addresses everyone starting with Alina telling her to put a plug in her mouth so she can have a pretty jewel like us, then Chelsea saying she is a good slut and maybe should have gotten a bigger plug and to stay after class.

Then she tells all the girls she expects them to give me a special thank you and I don’t like the sound of that, as she adds on I took the bigger one. When suddenly my belt starts going and it feels really good causing me to moan as it goes on for awhile this is the longest anyone has let it go for the pleasure option. 20 full seconds when it stops I’m panting and so damn horny I swear my panties are soaked. 

Then Miss Porter says we are ready for the next to last part of the class and wants us all to line up along the wall pushing skirts tucked up and panties down pushing out our tushes showing off out plugs. Other the Alaina she is to be in the middle showing off her gag.

I quickly move even with my legs like jello from earlier to the wall pulling up my skirt tucking it so it won’t fall and pull my panties down to my knees before putting my hands on the wall sticking out my butt.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I headed to the wall to pose, with my plug…but before I get into position I took a moment to write “WH” on Chelsea’s left cheek and “RE” on her right using the plug as an “O”. When I was done I took up position just out of range of her arm. I tucked in my skirt and pulled down my panties before sticking my ass out with everyone else. I knew this probably wouldn’t affect Chelsea much, but it made me feel better.

As Tiffy stood with us I leaned towards her “, Thanks for taking the big one… apparantly.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“We are ready for the next to last part of todays class… Miss Porter had said, and I was glad to think that this humiliation was almost over. Tucking in my tiny skirt and lowering my panties – how many times have I done this, I was at least thankful that I was in the same position as the rest. Are we posing for the class photograph? I idly wonder

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Judging by the looks on their faces, several of the girls have guessed what is about to happen next. A nice group photo. Wandering to my desk I took out a proper camera. The camera on my phone just didn’t have the resolution I wanted.

“Now then girls. We are going to have three photo’s. The first will have your faces towards the wall to provide you some anoynimity. The second will have your faces looking back over your shoulders towards me. The last? Well I want you to kiss the sissy next to you and hold that position for the photo. Alina… You can show your normal plug and let your partner kiss your impromptu gag. Ready yourselves girls..”

Bringing the camera up and ready I make sure to include all of them.

“Photo 1! In position!” FLASH! Click! Wonderful, just wonderful, I can see it on the cameras screen. Just what I wanted.

“Photo 2! Smile Girls….” FLASH! Click! The flashbulb pulsing to take in their pretty faces.

“Last photo. Don’t be shy…”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As she took our photos I followed her instructions, first looking away, then towards her.  When it came to the final photo there was no one to my right and Tiffy to my left, so it seemed I was partnered with Tiffy for this. Better her than Alina, I’d have to put my mouth on that thing, still the prospect was only slightly better than touching lips with another person in general.

I whispered my little “we are all girls” mantra for a few seconds before leaning in again to kiss Tiffy.

The moment our lips touched I felt a rush pleasure spread through them… stupid enhanced lips. I closed my eyes and held position for the final photo.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh! I am next to Alina and have to kiss her gagged mouth. It’s perhaps as well that I have had experience of penis gags, though here I am kissing the jewelled end of hers. But, it does mean no tongues…

Tiffy 
    Participant

Back to he camera. Head down. I can’t believe this is happening!

Facing the camera. *blush* This is awful!

Kissing? Tina leans in. Those glasses are cute! They definitely are a fun difference from all the rest of us! “Cute glasses!” I tell her. Then we lock lips. She lets out a little moan. *giggle* I guess I’m good at this? I moan back … half out of politeness, half out of lust. Mmmmm.

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

Huh. Hide our faces at first? That’s for weaklings. Whatevs. I shove my ass out far to highlight it.

Showing my face? Sounds good to me.

Kissing? That’s easy. Trixie took the big plug. Need to get her into my crew.  “Come here, girl,” I say, plunging my tongue into her mouth. That’s gonna make some great masturbation material for Miss Porter.

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

Miss Porter takes the first to pictures one with me facing the wall the other looking my facing the camera but my butt still showing the plug in me looking to my side no one is the my other side I groan as I see it is Chelsea, well it is just a kiss it can’t be too bad.

I lean in and kiss her and she shoves her tongue in my mouth, and im so horny from the pleasure I got earlier I start kissing her back just as much my tongue in her mouth as im moaning into her mouth.

Alina 
    Participant

Instead of my bottom it was my mouth that I had to put the plug in. Well, that#s not nice, but surely not too bad either, so I do it right away. I get a bad feeling though when we have to line up, with me in the middle, showing the plug… line up… like… for a photo? Shit, I will be only one whose face is clearly visible while from the others only the butt and the plugs will be…

My face gets red even just as I think about the possibility, but nonetheless I place myself right in the middle.

I shouldn’t have been worried though… I wasn’t the only one losing anonymity… Miss Porter is far ahead of us.

I have to present Stacey with my “gag”, well, she can kiss the jeweled end while I have to show my bottom with the already connected plug in the belt. There is no end for our humiliation…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

The final picture taken I examine it on my camera, making sure it looks as good on the screen as it did to my eyes. It does.

“Thats enough girls. Hands and tongues to yourselves.”

At this point they all seem to be behaving, so I don’t really need to threaten them with the belts. I do it anyway though, holding up my phone with a hovering finger just to ensure they pay attention.

“I’m sure you are wondering why you needed your pictures taken. The answer is simple. For your last task of the day you are going to write a list of 6 people you know on the outside world. 2 people will get the first photo. 2 will get the second. And two will get the third. The fun part? You won’t know which names will get which photo’s till after we send them out.”

I pause briefly to let them reflect on the news.

“Oh.. and 3 of those people MUST be male. It would be helpful too if you list how you know them. Anyone who doesn’t give the required number of names or gives the name of someone we can’t easily track down will be paying a personal visit to the dean. Do I make myself clear sissies?”

I’m sure I have. With these sexaddled sissified weaklings though you can never be 100% clear.

Trixie 
    Participant

I am still Kissing Chelsea, when I hear Miss Porter tell us to stop hands and tongues to ourselves, and i cant help but groan as i pull away from the kiss, thinking fuck I’m so damn horny.  Why did I have to take that large plug and get rewarded with that 20 seconds of shear pleasure.

Then i hear Miss Porter explain what the pictures are for she is going to expose us to 6 of our friends on the outside,  each picture will be randomly sent to 2 of them.  Fuck i have to give her names and i know if i make them up im fucked.  so i quickly start writing my list to hand it in all of the people i used to talk to and I’m sure they have my phone they will easily be able to find them on there.

My list:

Amanda My Ex-girlfriend who sent me here;
    Jerome;
    Quentin:
    David:
    Micheal; and
    Angie.

God i hope the one with me kissing Chelsea isnt sent to the males they always made fun of me for being skinny.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Thats enough girls. Hands and tongues to yourselves.”

I really don’t want to stop, as much as I hate mouth to mouth contact the way it makes my lips feel now is enough to make me lose myself… but a glimpse of a phone is enough to scare me out of it.

“I’m sure you are wondering why you needed your pictures taken. The answer is simple. For your last task of the day you are going to write a list of 6 people you know on the outside world. 2 people will get the first photo. 2 will get the second. And two will get the third. The fun part? You won’t know which names will get which photo’s till after we send them out.”

Wait WHAT?! I can’t have people out there knowing about this!

“Oh.. and 3 of those people MUST be male. It would be helpful too if you list how you know them. Anyone who doesn’t give the required number of names or gives the name of someone we can’t easily track down will be paying a personal visit to the dean. Do I make myself clear sissies?”

“No!” I told her “, I’m not having everyone out there knowing what’s going on in here.”

I already had a plan… if I water logged her phone I could stop this, I just needed to grab it and get it to… no I’d be shocked in the halls… I’d have to water log it here… I realise I’m going to have to do something disgusting to pull it off, but it could work… someone watching would still take a minute to shock me, more than enough time to pee into an exposed phone… Wait… my heels… a drop might not damage the phone enough but a few well placed stamps from my blocky mary janes would… a far better option… or maybe I hold it to my belt and let the shocks happen… no I’ve been shocked in a shower before… that won’t work. Heels it was. But I had to do something soon, this brief rush of bravery over common sense never lasted.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Six people?

Mr Coombs, who sent me here

Barry Gibson, my mate in the pub

Amanda, my sister-in-law

Harry, her husband

My friend Jane

Julie, my ex

Alina 
    Participant

I close my eyes in shame as Miss Porter announces the task to us… 6 people will know of this, people from my normal life… a life I will probably never come back to again.

I take out the plug-gag and whisper:

“My girlfriend Melanie and her two sisters Rachel and Sasha… their boyfriends George Michaels and Kevin Dobbs.”

Five covered and as they are all Mel’s family they will most likely know already part of what is happening to me.

Then it comes to me, I know that Mel was always hot for a certain guy, a big hunk of a fellow, probably she is banging him right now anyway…

“Martin Moore”

There, six people to seal my doom even more… a silent tear drops out of the corner of my eye.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I gasp at Miss Porter’s demand. “Oh my gosh!”

my eyes are wide. Why does she have to be so cruel?

my wife/sponsor, Angela

my wife’s sister. Oh god. Lucy.

My wife’s sister’s husband. Ray. If Lucy knows, Ray will find out anyway.

Three to go!

Sam. My best man at my wedding. He supports me everywhere. He won’t care. Even if I’ll never be able to look him in the eye again.

Don. One of my oldest friends. He also won’t judge me.

One to go.

Jay. It’s … the man my wife works with. Miss Porter has … convinced me that my wife is already sleeping with Jay. So … I guess this won’t matter. Even if it does mean that Jay and Angela will just be laughing st me all the more.

I cannot believe Miss Porter is doing this to us!

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

It’s so fun watching them try to decide who to inform. The little smiles that they can no longer help as they think of some people recieving them. The purple faces of shame at the thought of others, yet still dutifully putting their names down anyway lest they get in trouble. It’s enough to make me briefly envision setting up private photo shoots for each of them so that they can be outed to their former worlds. I’ll have to make a suggestion to the dean.

“Alright girls. Finish up and hand in your lists at the front. Now I expect those plugs to stay in all day! There may well be surprise inspections. Well, except for you Alina, I’ll let you take yours out of your mouth. I expect you all to ponder plugs, photos and bodywriting and how powerless you are to stop it. Oh.. and don’t worry, that ink will wash off. Eventually. 3 or 4 days max.”

I smirk, knowing that they will be seen by an awful lot of people with those markings they gave one and other in the meantime.

“Now behave yourself sissies and I’ll see you next class…”

(OOC: I’ll be making Swimming Class Week 2 in a moment. I’ll probably come back to discipline class next week!)

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  A Blush.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

We troop out, and I am worried about who will get which pictures. Two of them just show our plugged butts, no faces, so we can’t be identified, two show us kissing, so our faces are a bit distorted and we might not be recognisable. Who knows how the wheel of fortune will spin?

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I kind of assumed I’d be stopped before I could make a grab for the phone, but since apparently that  never happened, this event takes place right after my last post.

IC Tina Kiscox:

I stepped forwards quickly and made a grab for the phone, but not being entirely used to my heels or nails yet I tripped, I did manage to grab the phone out of Miss Porter’s hand as I fell, but I dropped it as I hit the floor, tits first. The collision knocked the wind out of me, making it particularly difficult to grab the phone again, still I went for it. Unfortunately Miss Porter was faster then me, my only hope now was that the phone had broken on the floor.

Trixie 
    Participant

Miss Porter dismisses us but we have to remained plugged for the rest of the day, with the possibility of a surprise inspection later on.

i head out the class not knowing what is my next class, unsure of where to go I decided to roam the hallways for awhile regretting my decision to take the biggest plug since I have to leave it in for the day.

A Blush 
    Participant

(OOC: I’ll be doing a lesson 3 at some point. Not sure when though.)

NPC Miss Porter

Silly Girl. Tina thinks she can just snatch my phone away? What would it even gain her, a mere reprieve? Calmly picking it off the floor. The heavy case means the phone is just fine. Not impressed, I turn the dial up to level 4 pain for Tina and leave it on for a whole minute while I deal with the rest of the class.

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar