Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

*giggle*

Yeah, I’ll probably get in trouble. But maybe not.

And Alina will almost certainly get in trouble whether I do or not.

Torturing this little bitch is so much fun!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Trixie 
    Participant

Tiffy stands there and asks if we met in the hallway which i Nod, then she proceeds and tells me that the word on my forehead which i couldn’t see is Bimbo causeing me to frown because I know I’m not, yes this place gave me large DD breast but i still have my mind.  I can still if i wanted hack into the system and delete peoples records, if they keep them there but the problem is this stupid Chasitiy its ran with apps on phones so i cant get access to that program.

“yea we met in the hallway i came up behind you and hugged you. And hey i may have big boobs thanks to this place but my mind is still intact, weird thoughts by intact.”

She then proceeds to start writing on me again on my face, then on my lower back, i think great i wont be able to see these,  then on my belly i look down and see this and she put Cock Slave on my belly what the hell it’s not my last name. But its part of the class and i have to live with it or risk getting punished.

I then take the marker,  and ask her Tiffy her last name which i then proceed to write across her breast.  once that is finished i turn her around and write Insert here right above her butt and have an arrow pointing down to her crack,  then turn her around and write WH on one check using her mouth for the O and RE on the other side so if she makes a “O” face it would spell whore.

I hope i didnt take it to far but I got into it and well hopefully will come off easy as i look at the marker i see its a sharpie and my eyes go wide, this will take forever to get off.

“oh my god i didnt know this was a sharpie i thought it was a maybe a washable marker or i wouldnt have written what i did I’m sorry”

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Trixie studies me a little, seems to think of what to write. She asks my last name.

I blush – a little less each time, but I still blush.

“I didn’t choose it,” I tell her. But the real story is bad too. *frown* “It’s ‘Cocklust.’”

Trixie write across my chest. “Hello, My Name is” would be useful, maybe? I can’t believe I’m joking about. Ha stuff!

Next, she writes on my lower back. No idea what, but the arrow to my butt is pretty obvious. That’s going to be bald news.

Now for my face. Oh, I shouldn’t have written on her face!

She writes two letters on one cheek and two on the other. No idea what this is about.

Then she looks at the pen and her eyes go wide.

“oh my god i didnt know this was a sharpie i thought it was a maybe a washable marker or i wouldnt have written what i did I’m sorry”

I look at the Sharpie and shake my head.

“It’s ok, Trixie.  Wouldn’t expect anything less from this teacher. She’s awful.” I lean in to whisper. “If she EVER offers a one-on-one session, run away!”

Tiffy is:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

So, I have this thick black line across my tits, but Chelsea hasn’t written any words and she seems determined to get Alina into trouble. So, I am not get written on at all, really. Oddly, Miss Porter hasn’t said or done anything and, after the earlier kerfuffle, I think she has let this class get out of control

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Since Miss Porter was ignoring us for the moment I grabbed Alina’s shoulder and turned her back towards me.

“Finish your writing,” I told her “, If you’re likely to get punished at least try not to make it worse.”

If Miss Porter did respond to this then taking Alina’s side probably wasn’t going to help… I could ensure she came down with us, mutual destruction or… maybe if I made that line she drew seem valuable…

“I might have an escape plan if Porter responds, but if it doesn’t work we’re in trouble,” I explained the situation to Alina “, I could guarantee taking her down with us instead, what do you think I should go for?”

I was going to have to draw on her back next, that way she could watch The Bitch herself… seemed like a good place to put that name of hers.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea 

Miss Porter apparently has better things to do. Maybe my plan to get Alina in trouble failed. Oh well. Next time.

I turn back to sniveling little Stacey. Hmmph.

Let’s see …

I look at the line across her chest. Well, that’s a start, I guess. I work from the line and draw a large cock across her entire chest, balls and all. I smile happily at my handiwork. *giggle*

Next … ooh, this will be fun. What does every sissy want? How about a mustache? Oh, this is fun! “It’s to help you remember what you were, Stacey!”

Next, down to her belly. “TINY COCK” and arrow pointing down.

I turn back to Miss Porter, smiling proudly.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

A woman takes a moment out of her busy day to respond to a text from the dean and all of a sudden these fools get it into their heads that they can behave as they wish. Anarchy! They’ll soon learn.

Clearing my throat I’m unsurprised that they are too wrapped up in their little feuds to notice me. So I do the easy thing and turn Sissylink app to proximity mode and give every sissy in the classroom a ten second level 2 shock. That should get their attention.

“Line up. All of you. Single file. At ONCE!”

Glaring I hold out my phone, making it clear I am more than willing to use it again.

“What has gotten into you girls. I gave you a nice easy task and you resort to bullying, tattletaling, and foolish shenanigans. To think you pathetic creatures once called yourselves men! You don’t act like men and you don’t look like men. Clearly you were all destined to be here!”

Who shall I start with first? Clearly they all need a little personal attention from teacher.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Trixie and I are just minding our own business when we’re dropped – along with everyone else – by a painful shock to our genitals.

As soon as it lets up, I look to Miss Porter.

*gulp*

Miss Porter looks angry! This is bad news. But I didn’t do anything wrong!

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

”OWWW!” Fuck! That hurt.

At first I think Miss Porter has singled me out. But once I look around, I see all these little bitches are in their knees, too. Ha. So it’s not just me.

I hope everyone realizes that Alina is who got them in trouble. If she would have just shut up earlier, none of us would be in this situation!

I look right at her and say quietly: ”tattletale bitch”

Just wait until we get to the dorms, I think to myself.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

The bitch Chelsea has got us all into trouble. What will Miss Porter make of…OWWWW! She’s zapped us all. We had better get into single file like she said. What will she make of the cock Chelsea drew across my tits, and whatever she drew on my face? Not much, I expect. We’re all in trouble.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“AAArghh,” the shock hits quickly as I reach the line.

I leaned forwards slightly to look at Chelsea, she went and got us all in trouble… this one was definitely dangerous. I’d have to see her as soon class was over. As much as I didn’t like what we were being asked to didn’t like the idea of leaving things unfinished either.

Trixie 
    Participant

As me and Tiffy stand there waiting for further instructions the other girls start fighting over something and I just stay out of it when suddenly Miss Porter clears her throat and I feel a sudden shock from the chastity that seems to last forever.  Causing me to scream and drop to my knees and start crying. Because I really have a low pain tolerance and have been actively avoiding getting in trouble because of it.

Then I hear Miss Porter tell us to get into a single file line, I pull myself up and go to stand in the line as ordered not tears still going down my face, not wanting to get punished for anyone else.

Alina 
    Participant

The shock shoots through me just as I have finished writing “Kiscox” on Tina’s forehead. Shit, Miss Porter is upon us.

“OK, let’s finish fast, Tina, your turn on my back, then me on yours, OK?”

I swap places with Tina and turn around so she can access my back and I watch Chelsea with hawk eyes – ‘I see you, bitch!’

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I quickly write the word Analslut in running writing in Alina’s tramp stamp zone… to give her a little more time to watch Chelsea I draw an open upside down heart above the word, clearly representing the rear end of a women, or sissy, then added some little V looking arrows underneath… I quickly realise I’ve  gotten carried away and stop, I notice that the loop on the first L is right below the ass symbol and resembled a penis pointing at it.

I think I might have gone too far, nevertheless I felt a sense of pride in my work.

I gave her a shoulder tap and turned to give her a chance at my back, trying to hold my position in line.

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

I wonder what Tina has written on my back, it took quite some time, which in a way was good as I could keep Chelsea at bay, but bad cause I wonder what she has actually written there…

So, what was it again I wanted to write? Tina switches places with me again so we can watch Chelsea and I see her tits with the “Squeeze here” and I think I remember again. I begin to write on the class “Tramp Stamp” position:

“ENTER HERE”

I draw a line around it to make it look like a sig:

I then add an arrow below it, pointing downwards, finishing directly above her crack.

That’s not too fancy…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Alina! Tina! What is more important than doing as your beloved teacher tells you? I said to line up. I did not say you could keep drawing. Are you just dimmer than the other girls so you took longer?”

I come over and manhandle each, turning them so I can get a good look at their artwork. It’s good, I’ll admit that in the privacy of my own brain and just the sort of thing a sissy should have.

“Girls, take a good look at Alina and Tina’s tramp stamps. It seems they are both desperate for their cute bottoms to be violated. Are you all so keen?”

Eyebrow raised I look at each in turn. Honestly, it’s a shame I can’t bend each and every one of them over a desk and fuck them senseless with my strapon. That would be too much fun for them though.

“Well.. I expect answers sissys..”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I look at the other girls. Nobody is answering yet. But I know my answer.

I raise my hand and wait to be called on. When I hear my name, I step forward and curtsey.

“Miss Porter, I would prefer not to be violated, Miss.”

*curtsey*

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Miss Porter did that on purpose. While she was asking that question, she fiddled with her phone to give us a blast of arousal. But, it won’t work. I follow Tiffy, stepping forward and curtseying.

“No, Miss Porter, I would not like to be violated either.”

I see the rest of the class is still thinking. Really? What is there to think about?

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Alina! Tina! What is more important than doing as your beloved teacher tells you? I said to line up. I did not say you could keep drawing. Are you just dimmer than the other girls so you took longer?”

“No Miss Porter, I lined up, I just didn’t want to…” I started to answer but it quickly became clear she wasn’t interested.

She grabbed us and turned us to take a look at what was written, I didn’t know what was on my back yet but idea’s started to flow as soon as she said the next thing.

“Girls, take a good look at Alina and Tina’s tramp stamps. It seems they are both desperate for their cute bottoms to be violated. Are you all so keen?” Eyebrow raised I look at each in turn. Honestly, it’s a shame I can’t bend each and every one of them over a desk and fuck them senseless with my strapon. That would be too much fun for them though. “Well.. I expect answers sissys..”

No,” I answered her very quietly, shaking in fear of what might be about to happen.

Alina 
    Participant

Damn, we took too long to get in line and now we get dragged there by Miss Porter! At least she seems to approve of our paintings, but I am not sure that this is a good thing. No clue what Tina wrote on my back, but from Miss Porter’s words I can guess it has something to do with my surname “Analslut”. The problem is, the more I hear it and the more I get used to the pleasure impulses given not only to my front but also to the plug in my bottom, the more I actually start to enjoy the feeling – am I truly getting trained to become what my last name says?

Miss Porter asks if all of us are so keen, but she has left Tina and myself out because “ It seems they are both desperate for their cute bottoms to be violated.

Tina still steps up and declines it, but I don’t see a reason to say a word, sometimes just staying quiet is the better option…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Well sissies, it looks like the consensus is that you don’t want anything in your cute butts. At least that is what your words are saying. After I was so nice as to give you a little arousal as encouragement too.”

I pouted, mocking them, smiling at my charges. I’m practically purring as I go up and down the line, looking into each sissy’s eyes one by one. Those that try to look away or tilt their heads down so I can’t get a short zap of the belt and my hand on their facial cheek to force their gaze to meet mine. It’s wonderful, seeing the fear, the uncertainty, and so much more in their eyes.

“Does anyone want to change their answer? Because your words may have said no but your eyes say yes. Besides, even if your eyes don’t say yes, the Academy isn’t really about what you want. It’s about what your sponsors want. What I want.”

Turning, my heels click over to the supply closet where I remove a large cardboard box labelled ‘Begginers’ in big black letters. Placing it on the floor in front of them I make the reveal slow, opening one fold of the box at a time, teasing out their suspense. Once open, there is no avoiding its content.

Shiny jewled buttplugs. At only two and a half inches long, they aren’t that much smaller than most of these weaklings dicks. The bulb is only 3 and a half inches wide too, so these really do qualify in the begginers category. Oh sure, they’ll learn to take bigger. I’m just going to work them up to it.

“So cute, right ladies? I bet you all love a nice shiny bit of jewelry.. Skirts up, panties down girls. There is some lube on the wall. I expect all of you to be wearing one of these beauties in the next 5 minutes! Oh.. And just in case you are reluctant… One is bigger than the others. If you are last up you may get stuck with the biggest….”

I clap my hands and step back, letting my own private show begin.

Trixie 
    Participant

I look watch as Miss Porter goes into the cabinet and comes back with a box opening the box I see butt plugs and well on the inside I am so happy I haven’t had on in me since they changed me into this,  my ex girlfriend who sent me here had me addicted to having one in me almost all the time.

i quickly walk up and look in the box trying to be sneaky grabbing the largest one she said we better be quick or we may be stuck with. But making it seem like i just reached in and grabbed randomly.

I walk over to the lube and coat the plug in lube before bending over a desk so My butt is facing Miss Porter, flipping my skirt up pulling my panties down and slowly inserting the plug into me trying not to moan as I do so I’m biting my bottom lip.  Once it’s in place I stay bent over waiting for what is next.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter stares each of us down for our answers. When she gets to me, I can’t meet her gaze … and I get a sudden shock to my groin for my shyness. Miss Porter grabs my face and forces me to look directly at her.

Dammit, she’s hot and cruel all st once. I can’t be attracted to someone so cruel, can I?

Then she makes the big reveal – we don’t get to make the choice (duh! We should have known that!). It’s up to our superiors. And there are many superiors.  And they’re not usually kind.

Jeweled butt plugs. “Beginner” size, as enormous at they look! I avert my eyes while I pull one out. I hope it’s not the big one!

Trixie dives right in and gets started. What a slut! (Or she wanted to avoid the big one. She did take a long look at the box.)

i move over to the lube and try to hide myself a little as I start lubricating everything I can to make this as easy as possible.

This is going to suck. Damn Miss Porter!

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I quickly grabbed one of the small ones, primarily so any issues I have don’t land me with the big one, but once I did I didn’t do anything for about a minute.

I really didn’t want this inside me, I wasn’t even sure if it was clean, for all I know someone else could have had this inside them. Remembering times I’d been constipated due to medications I grabbed some lube and started applying it to the plug, this could be painful if I didn’t get to it before they ran out and it seemed like they’d do exactly that just to make things worse for us. Turning towards everyone I took my glasses off so I couldn’t meet their gaze and rolled the back of my panties down.

I lifted up the back of my skirt and took one more look at the plug, time for the uncomfortable part.

I pressed the plug against my anus, and once it started poking in I relaxed my sphincters little to let it pass. The lube let the whole thing slip in with surprising ease almost all the way, but then I found my anus couldn’t seem to take any more. I rolled my panties back over the hold to hold it in place and dropped my skirt around me again. I put a hand against the plug through the fabric and applied light pressure, waiting for it to push through.

Alina 
    Participant

Since my official surname was set to “Analslut” I have been having the rear section of the Chastitiy Belt permanently connected to a plug, one which of course also can send pleasure and pain – and considerably bigger than the beginner things Miss Porter is handing out now. I just sigh and point at the read of my belt.

“Sorry, Miss Porter, but as you can see I am already sort of full…”

slave stacey 
    Participant

There are only a couple left and, by poetic justice I get the smaller one ahead of Chelsea. I smother the thing in lube and, raising my skirt and dropping my knickers – I seem to be doing this a lot lately – I slide it as far S it will go up my ass. How humiliating, especially as I meant it when I said I did not want to be violated. But, that’s what you get with Miss Porter, she doesn’t care what we want.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: To simplify continuity the events of this post have been erased

Trixie 
    Participant

I watch all the other girls but Alina grab and Chelsea grab a plug thinking they better be happy I grabbed the big one so they didn’t have to suffer.  But Alina points out she can’t use one because her belt has one locked in her and I think crap there is two more left I didn’t have to take the big one I could have just used the small one and the big one would be left over. I shrug and wait for Miss Porter to figure out what is next.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Seeing all the others go right for it, I decide I need to take the plunge, as well. I lower my head, sigh, and push the plug into my rear. It slides fairly easily, but this thing is huge! I lift my head up and cringe a little as I push it in. UHHHHHNN.

oh my gosh! I hope the look on my face and the sound didn’t come off as me enjoying this thing!

i quickly glance around the room to see if anyone saw or heard me!

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

Jesus, Tiffy looks and sounds like such a slut when she pushed her plug in.

“Get a room, Tiffy!” *giggle*

She blushes and glares at me. Too bad, bitch!

My turn. It looks like the couple of remaining plugs are the same size. I wonder who got the big one? On purpose? Weirdo!

I pick up one of the remaining plugs. Miss Porter is trying to embarrass us? Good luck, cunt.

I stare directly at her. Bring be plug to my mouth and suck it, getting extra saliva all over it. I lean over the desk, not breaking eye contact and slide it in quickly before standing back up and rearranging my panties and skirt.

I look over my shoulder. “That’s how it’s done, girls.”

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar