Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Now that their panties were down I really went to town on the naughty twosome, the cane swishing through the air like music to my ears.  I had planned on giving them another three strokes each on the bare. I ended up gving them 6. It was Ditzy’s fault. I wasn’t about to let her sit without making sure she really felt this caning, especially not with how much she seemed to be trying to pretend to enjoy it. Slowly but surely lovely weels emerged on their backsides, bright and drawing the attention of the class.

“Ditzy. Alina. Good Girls. You may sit now. As the rest of you can see, caning has its benefits. Easy for the caner… not so easy for the one being caned.”

I smiled at them as if this was the most normal lecture in the world.

“Today though we will be focusing on another way of disciplining sissies. Bodywriting. Sissies often fade into the background when people are used to them. Rightfully that is their place, serving their betters until they are needed for entertainment purposes. Sometimes we want you girls to feel a little bit more self concious. We can do that by writing helpful reminders on your bodies. Would anyone like to volunteer to help?”

Surely none of them are stupid enough to actually volunteer?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter sounds like she’s enjoying herself today. The red stripes on Alina and Ditzy’s asses look painful!

She moves on to bodywriting. This sounds fairly obvious. But I know nothing is obvious with this bitch of a teacher. I do not want to be part of her having even more fun at my expense.

I duck my head down, pull my knees tightly together and sit with my hands in my lap.

If I don’t move, she won’t see me. If I don’t move, she won’t see me. If I don’t move, she won’t see me …

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As soon as she said that the room went quiet, aside from a barely audible whispering I couldn’t place.

Body writing, as in they wrote on our bodies. That didn’t sound so bad, then again I remembered how I’d preferred to show my naked bottom over what was written on my panties.

I think I could survive that, but was I going to volunteer, no. I shifted slightly as I thought and two little bells I’d attached to my skirt earlier jingled in the quiet room… maybe she didn’t hear that. But I could see people turning to look at me… yep she heard that.

Alina 
    Participant

The pain from the cane goes from bad to excruciating after our panties have been removed. It is all I can do to not scream out loudly upon each hit, six strokes on the bare felt like a burning iron rod was applied to me six times and I am sure my lip is bleeding from the force I have used to bite on it to avoid the screams.

Finally we are allowed to go back to our seats and VERY gingerly I pull up my panties, gasping as the soft fabric touches the places where the cane hit. Tears are running down my face right now, from the pain and humiliation, but I still remember to curtsy and say a polite:

“Thank you, Miss Porter.”

They have drilled me too well by now, I know if I had omitted that, another thrashing would have been unavoidable. Instead I now manage to find my way back and ease myself somehow onto the seat. Miss Porter says something about body writing, but I don’t care, right now it is all I can do to not collapse right here and now.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Trixie 
    Participant

I shiver as Miss Porter walks past me dragging her crop up my leg and my back and watch as the girls up front pull down each other’s panties reveling red marks across there tender butts.

Then Miss Porter goes back up and gives the two of the girl up front an additional 6 stones now on their bare asses.

Then Miss Porter lets the two go back to their seats and starts talking about todays lesson in body writing and asks for a volunteer.  Well I have always found humiliation a turn on and look around at all the other girls in the class and they all look nervous about volunteering almost scared.  

Raising my hand,  “Miss Porter I will volunteer to help with the assignment today.”

I don’t know why but felt that someone had to and rather this then that canning.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

I think that if Trixie can do this, so can I. After all, what can be so horrible? It’s not as if we are being flogged round the fleet or hung in chains.

“Count me in, too, Miss,” I say, raising my hand.

Can’t go wrong really, can it?

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As people started looking in my direction I figured I’d put my hand up. But as I started Trixie rose her hand first

Raising my hand,  “Miss Porter I will volunteer to help with the assignment today.”

Everyone seemed to forget the noise of my jingling skirt. I needed to separate those bells from the clamps.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“Count me in, too, Miss,” I say, raising my hand.

Suddenly Stacey rose her hand too. Sighing with relief, I lowered my hand and hoped it would go unnoticed.

OOC: No I don’t, this sounds like a fun experience. Please call me up. I did technically raise my hand.

Tiffy 
    Participant

These girl are crazy! I sit quietly, hoping to avoid this next task as long as possible.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Tina. Trixie. Stacey. All three of you to the front.”

Putting down the cane I pick up my new weapon, a fine tipped red felt pen I normally use for grading.

“Body writing is simple, exactly what it sounds like, writing something on the sissy’s body.”

I go to Trixie first writing the word ‘Bimbo’ across her forehead in neat letters.

“It has multiple functions. An owner can convey to the sissy what they think of them, give the sissy something to stare at every time they use a mirror.”

Next I come to Tina. Drawing arrows to her breast forms I write out the instruction to ‘Squeeze Here’.

“Similarly, an owner may wish to communicate with those who are also better than their sissy. An offer, a message or even just a joke at sissys expense.”

Last but not least I come to Stacey. Momentarily stumped for what to write, I scrawl her name onto her forehead.

“Frankly, if needs be it can be an easy way to keep you pathetic pufflings straight. Now then class. I want a suggestion for something to write on each of our volunteers. Remember, this is your chance to be creative.”

I step aside and let the volunteers face their peers, awaiting their pronouncements.

Tiffy 
    Participant

As Tiffy:

*gasp* She wants us to take part in humiating each other? That’s too much!

———

As NPC Student Chelsea 

“Alina should have ‘SLUT!’ … Wait, ANALSLUT.

”yeah, last names! Everyone needs their last name on their forehead!”

———

As Tiffy:

Doesn’t she realize that includes her too?!

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

Hearing my name called to come up front I quickly get up and walk upfront waiting for the other two to join me,  once they do I see Miss Porter our down her cane and pull out a  marker she walks in front of me and starts writing something on my forehead,  I try to figure out what she is writing but she is using fancy letters and I can’t make it out.

She then goes on to write something on each of the other two girls and explains as she writes  on each of us body writing is tool used togive us something to see every time we look in a mirror or even a joke at our expense.

then she proceeds to ask the class for ideas for what she should write on the volunteers,

and one student says that they should write our last names on a foreheads, i really hope not my name is Coxsleve and plus what she has written i won’t be able to see until later.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I sighed as I was called up, I supposed it was too much to hope that I’d been saved. At least I had an out, all I’d need to do was take my glasses off and I could just ignore what was written on me.

I lined up with the other “girls” and one by one Miss Porter wrote on us with a red pen as she gave her lecture. Trixie had the word “Bimbo” written on her head, and I was next. God that marker felt cold. Miss porter wrote, “Squeeze here” on my chest with arrows pointing to my breast forms. She’d gone the slut route for me, I went red but took comfort in the fact that they weren’t real if anyone took the instructions up. The main issue was they were in my zone of clear vision, taking off my glasses wouldn’t help me ignore this, in fact it would be one of the only thigs I would see clearly.

Stacey had “Stacey Mouthful” written on her head, so that was her last name, made sense.

After this Miss Porter opened the floor to the students for suggestions on what to write. First comes the suggestion for last names on the forehead, mine was… Kiscox… I did not like that girl, I may have to watch her. At least Stacey here wouldn’t have to suffer she already had her name on her forehead.

Alina 
    Participant

Of course the slut Chelsea has it for me again calling for “Analslut”, how original, although Miss Porter doesn’t even ask for anyone but the three volunteers!

I turn to Chelsea and hiss

“I am not even up there, you Stupid Bitch!”

OK, the last two words might have been hissed a bit too loud, I hope Miss Porter didn’t hear them

slave stacey 
    Participant

I already have my name written on my forehead, is it would make no sense for it to be written on my again. Now, our sissy names are there for all the world to see. But, perhaps one of the non-volunteers would like something else written on me. I bet that bitch Chelsea has something humiliating in mind.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Ooh. Alina and Chelsea aren’t happy with each other.

GIRL FIGHT!

I wish I had some popcorn! *giggle*

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I’m so glad I got a caning instead of getting written on. I can barely stand having make-up on me let alone someone drawing on me.

I swear to the gods I would punch someone before letting them draw on me. In actual fact it literally happened once when I was having a sleepover with friends. A smile at that thinking about the good old days before panties and high heels.

slave stacey 
    Participant

A discipline class? Just look that this, Alina and Chelsea fighting each other, Ditzy looking as if she would cheerfully punch anybody who said a wrong word, Tiffy grinning like a Cheshire cat at all that’s going on around her, while I wait stupidly at the front of the class for somebody to write something on me. There’ll be tears before bedtime…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Alina! I heard that young lady. Talking in class is not acceptable! Up front right now!”

It’d be heartbreaking if it weren’t so delicious. These stupid sissies can’t help themselves, they know they’ll get into trouble yet they bicker and misbehave like actual schoolgirls.

“Alina and Tina, pair up. Stacey and Ditzy. Tiffy get your lazy bottom up here to partner with Trixie. Since you all seem so eager to be helpful this morning you can have an assignment. Each of you will write three things on your partners body. If your partner doesn’t already have their name written, you may include that as one of those things.”

Clapping my hands together once to draw their attention.

“Oh, and girls. You may write wherever you wish, even those places on your partners body that are currently covered by their uniforms. Have fun girls.”

There, let the little bitches take it out on each other. It’s easier than taking it out on them myself.

Tiffy 
    Participant

*gasp*

I’m being perfectly quiet, and now I’m in trouble too? Thanks a lot, Alina!

Miss porter pairs up the students, putting me with Trixie, one of the new girls. She tells us to write three things on our partner’s body, with their last name being one of the three.

I start to think of what to write when Miss Porter sharply claps her hands together! We’re not trained animals, o think as my attention immediately refocuses to Miss Porter and I listen closely.

“Oh, and girls. You may write wherever you wish, even those places on your partners body that are currently covered by their uniforms. Have fun girls.”

I look at Trixie. What to write, what to write …

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“Miss can I receive any other punishment I refuse to allow someone to be drawn on me.” I say with my fists clenched giving Stacey a warning glare. “I like you Stacey but this isn’t happening” I say to her as a warning.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

It would seem our Ditzy has a problem doing the assignment. Poor girl. I’m sure I can cook up something special for her instead.

“Very well Ditzy. Go to my desk and place your hands on the top. I will deal with you in a moment. In the meantime, Chelsea. Get up here and partner with Stacey!”

OOC: I think Chelsea is normally played by Stacey.. If Tiffy or someone could be helpful and fill in this once that would be great.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  A Blush.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I release the tension in my hands drop into a curtsy and walk over to a desk and place my hands up on its suffice “thank you miss.” I say with sincerity.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

*sigh**rolls eyes*

I better be getting to punish Ditzy because she’s not obeying!

Tiffy is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

While I wait for the Alina to come up, Iplan how to go about this. I figure we should go with the obvious, writing our sissy surnames, I know I could use the help… right, I already had my name written upside down on my waistband… well at least Alina could still have her name. Maybe I could write “Nudist” somewhere under her clothes, no one would see it and we had all seen her naked… actually I could really use my bra back, these things were heavier than they seemed.

As Chelsea took her place behind me I had a familiar feeling. This girl was a beast bully, someone who willingly torured others for personal amusement. I should definitely keep an eye on her. I moved positions so I was facing her and Alina would have her back to her. I could observe her actions from here, and determine if I needed to take action or not.

I could just write “Sissy” somewhere, the word really lost all meaning in a place like this. That was it, I had 3 things to write.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh no, not Chelsea, the bitch! I already have my name on my forehead, so she has to write three other things. I want her to write first, so that if she does act like the bitch she always is, I can write something just as bad or worse on her.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Shit, she heard me, but of course she doesn’t react to that bitch Chelsea! Tiffy shoots me an annoyed glance because she has to get up too now and I mouth a silent “sorry” to her as we walk to the front.

I am supposed to pair up with one of the new girls Tina, who has already written one thing on her body:”Squeeze here” just over her tits, which reminds me: I need to give her the bra back, I have it in my backpack at my desk… after the class then.

Ditzy is actually making quite a drama out of the “writing on body”, that’s weird, she is asking for far worse treatment, but it’s her call, not mine. And instead Chelsea is called forward, I like that!

I dislike that Tina is turning so I have Chelsea in my back, that’s never good, that girl is trouble on the highest degree, but I can’t do much but accept it now, if I were to turn us again it would look like dancing…

Instead I should focus on what I can write and where. One down, two to go. Obviously her surname is the second choice: “Kiscox”, so only one to go. Looking at her I can see the writing across her (fake) tits and somehow can’t think of anything else, it distracts me. Then I got something from it: on her back, just above her bottom: “Grope there!” and an arrow pointing down. Yes, probably not very nice, but I doubt I would get through with something easy, also it will be covered most of the time, so it’s not that bad.

“OK, Tina, I got my three, do you want to begin with your first as you have one already? We can then do it in turns…”

I add in a whisper:

“Come after class, I got your bra with me.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As Alina stood in front of me she took a look behind her, at Chelsea. So she wanted to keep an eye on her too, my instincts must have been right that girl was a menace.

“OK, Tina, I got my three, do you want to begin with your first as you have one already? We can then do it in turns…” I add in a whisper: “Come after class, I got your bra with me.”

“Thank you,” I told her “, I’ll make the first one a simple one.”

I then wrote the word “Sissy” across her sternum. Nothing special, though I did conceive of an idea that might make her more comfortable in the middle of things.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Chelsea

I guess I misheard. I’m partnered with   Stacey. Whatever.

Alina has her back to me. Two for one!

I line up my marker to write on Stacey’s chest. As I start, I see that Miss Porter isn’t looking – I yelp, drag the marker across Stacey’s chest and stumble all at once.

”Miss Porter! Alina pushed me while I was trying to complete my assignment! Now Stacey has an ugly line across her boobs!”

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

I walk over to Trixie.

“Hi, sweetie! We met in the hall, right? Hmmm. Looks like Miss Porter has you marked as a “BIMBO” already. Sorry about that.

“I’m supposed to add your last name. So how is that spelled?”

‘Coxsleve’ I write on her cheek … with an arrow pointing to her mouth.

The I turn Trixie around and continue the theme. “COCK SLEAVE” goes across her lower back, tramp-stamp style. Arrows on either side point to her butt *giggle*

I start to get into this (too much maybe?) – I spin her back around and write nice and big across her belly: “COCK SLAVE”

Then I stand back and admire my work. I nod and smile before looking back at Trixie.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Tina writes something on my sternum, it does not seem complicated to read even upside down – S-I-S-S-Y.

Yeah, great, that’s what we all are. Still not nice to see it all the time, considering the blouses we have to wear I doubt I can make this invisible.

It’s my turn now so I start with the surname just across her forehead: “K-I-S…”

Suddenly I hear a commotion behind me and turn around only to hear Chelsea shout: ”Miss Porter! Alina pushed me while I was trying to complete my assignment! Now Stacey has an ugly line across her boobs!”

The bitch! But this time I have proof that I wasn’t doing anything:

“Miss Porter, she is lying! I was just writing on Tina’s forehead when whatever she said happened. Tina can testify to it!”

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar