Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

The first hit of the cane was bad enough, Kimmy did not hold back, which of course was the right decision for sure. then the second comes and it hits the same spot and I can’t suppress a yelp:

“Ouuuuch!”

I would love to caress my poor butt with my fingers and feel the horrible welt, but I know that I can’t so I get back into position and wait for the third one to come. This time it hits way lower, I guess she wanted to be sure not to hit the same spot again, still it hurts on my thighs.

She helps me to get my panties back on and I smile at her to show her that I am not upset, she seems nice, not like that bitch Chelsea, then she hands me the cane and it’s my turn to remove her panties. She has a very beautiful round bottom, quite spankable to be honest, but I wouldn’t hit it with a cane if I had a choice. Nice little pats with the hand, then some caressing… wait, Alina, focus!

I whisper:

“Sorry, Kimmy.”

Then the first smack hits, right on the left buttock:

CRACK!

An ugly welt appears on the white skin, poor girl, she gasped at the hit. Still, no time to delay:

CRACK!

This time I have chosen then right cheek, so I have made sure they don’t cross. Her knuckles are white from the strain to keep them on the desk and now comes the last one, Miss Porter looks at me with her stern eyes and I get the feeling she is on to me, so this time I will have to go for both cheeks. I am carefully, not to cross any and bring the last hit down with force:

CRAACK!

The last was the hardest and I can see an ugly blue stripe in the middle of the red welt – that’s nasty shit, poor Kimmy can’t suppress a wail and I pull up the panties fast, caressing the not hit part of her bottom softly to distract her from the pain.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

Miss Porter already has the next task though, a 200 word essay on how it feels to receive the cane – just great.

I sit down on my poor, sore bottom, very gingerly and start to describe the humiliation from the position and the removal of the panties. The fear before the actual first hit making us already cringe inside even though nothing has happened yet, followed by that sound of the cane swishing through the air and the red-hot pain on impact, blazing through the whole body. The dull ache that comes afterwards, accompanied by the fear before the second hit, now that I know how painful it is.

The explosion once more, this time even worse, because it was a spot where I had been hit before. The frustration at the fact that I am almost crying, followed by the resolve to hold on. The fear before the last one, the hope that she might not hit the same spot, then the final hot contact, the pain, but also the relief that for now it is over. The dull, pulsing ache in my bottom as the panties get pulled back up and finally the respite from the caning.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Sixty seconds is not long for this. While Ditzy waits, I get to Miss Porter’s desk and pick up a coin. Ditzy and I have to stand close together and I pull her head close to mine, almost as if we were going to kiss. I move her head so that our noses are almost touching then slide the coin between us.

“Press tight,” I whisper to Ditzy, “that pleasure belt is probably the only one we’ll ever get from Miss Porter.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Stacey goes to get the coin and comes back. she moves me into position taking control, she then places my head close to hers just as we were about to kiss. my cheeks become flushed.

Press tight,” she whisper to me, “that pleasure belt is probably the only one we’ll ever get from Miss Porter.” I smile and pushing a bit insuring the coins stayed in place but a part of me just wants to kiss her right now we are just so close and and the belt is playing with my mind.

And then take her hands and interlock off fingers. “Let’s win this” I say with a smile.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

60 seconds? I look nervously at Anne, then move as quickly as I can to the desk – which isn’t that quickly trying to balance on these heels.

I pick up a coin and stride back to Anne.

“We can do this, Anne. It will be like we’re kissing each other … but we have to not kiss, OK? We have to concentrate on the coin.”

I begin to realize this is not going to be nearly as easy as it sounds.

Anne stands in front of me. We place the coin between our noses. I feel her breath on my face. On my lips. Even with the coin, our lips are touching. It’s so hard to concentrate with my Anne right here like this!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Anne Starr 
    Participant

This at first I thought would be really easy!

It’s just me and my BFF Tiffy.  Just touching our noses together to hold a coin????

I quickly realize it would be easier with someone else.

60 seconds is a long time staring into the most important girl in your world’s eyes!

I don’t know how long I can go without me kissing her as my belt is ever present..

Then the coin would fall..

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmie)

This is not right. I was asked to come in here to make an equal number for this class, now I have caned poor Alina and been caned by her, now we have to play this silly game. I fetch the coin and Alina positions me, so our faces are close together and our noses are touching. I want to kiss her, but if I do we will drop the coin and I don’t trust this horrible Miss Porter to keep her word about not punishing us if we drop it.

I am going cross eyes looking into Alina’s eyes as she slides the coin between our noses.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

And now a balancing game, well Kimmy was nice so far and I actually like her, so it’s not too bad to be close to her. I get the coin and place it between our noses, whispering:

“Let’s do this, we can beat them, sometimes random teams can win too!”

Our eyes stare into each other’s, suddenly Kimmy goes cross-eyed and I have to keep myself from giggling. Lucky enough the 60 seconds aren’t over yet for the positioning, so I have the time to rearrange the coin perfectly before the challenge begins.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

For once the sissies actually manage to surprise me. I had expected them to be awkward with one and other, like teenagers at their first dance. Instead they leap to their task and have no problem with the intimacy required. How cute they are together. I swear that if they were able too they’d be snogging their faces off already. Obviously they have been well trained already.

“Alright sissies. Your 60 seconds is up. We begin now. Remember girls, I’ll give the winning team a full 30 seconds of pleasure..”

Smiling sadistically I consider sitting down to rest my aching feet in these heels. Instead though some of these pairs look like they are already about to lose control of themselves and their coins. As such I pick up a leather strap and slap it across my hand menacingly. I may have implied I wouldn’t punish the losers. I never said I wouldn’t smack their asses while they were still trying to compete.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter tells us the competition has begun. Almost immediately, I hear a loud crack of her meager strap. I jolt slightly, almost leading to Anne and I dropping the coin.

But Anne’s eyes calm me, and we continue keeping the coin in place. Anne is small and calls herself an airhead too often, but she’s much stronger than she gives herself credit for.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

The contest starts for real now and of course Miss Porter tries to frighten us into letting loose early on by smacking a leather belt in her hand. Kimmy seems to flinch for second, but I press my own nose forward so the coin is rock steady.

We can do this, at least one of the pairs was already counting the seconds when the 60 second timer to begin was running, I bet. Some of these sissies really are airheads… but very cute nonetheless. Maybe I should more closely in the dorms who is in bed with whom…

slave stacey 
    Participant

So, I was right about Miss Porter. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her wandering around the room with a strap, that she is threatening us with. I nearly jump when she smacks it against her hand and now she is coming towards Ditzy and me. I feel a fiery crack! on the back of my thighs and nearly let go of the coin in fright, but Ditzy pulls me closer to her and we keep the coin in its place. I wait for het to hit me again, but she has moved on.

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmy)

I’m glad I have Alina for my partner. I flinched when Miss Porter smacked the strap against her hand and nearly jump out of her skin when she gives a smack to the back of Stacey’s thighs. But, Aline had pressed her nose hard against the coin and I did the same. I braced myself for a slap from Miss Porter, who I sense is approaching us.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

With the sissys having arranged themselves in a lovely row it is easy enough to walk down it slapping backsides as I go. First Stacey, then Kimmy, and finally Tiffy, each recieving a whap of leather to try and throw them off their concentration. Well that and for my own amusement. I don’t even have to break stride as I go.

“Not as easy as you thought it would be is it you silly sluts?”

I chuckle and decide to wait another few minutes before I go down the other side and give whacks to those that missed out on the first set.

(OOC Busy evening tonight and busy day and evening tomorrow, so not sure when or if I will be on. Back to a more normal schedule after that though!)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  A Blush.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel Ditzy start when the horrible Miss Porter smacks the back of her thighs with that belt, but I pull her to me and we press our noses harder against the coin. In the back of my mind, I am thinking why don’t we just let the coin fall to deprive this sadist of her pleasure and kiss one another. After all, what can she do to us?

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmy)

This cruel woman has just slapped Alina with her strap, but good for her, Alina doesn’t flinch or move, even though I know from my own experience that it stings and she must be shocked by it. As she said, random teams can win and we can win this just by holding steady.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Has the back of my legs get struck and let out a small moan, I’m starting to enjoy his punishment. “Thank you miss” I say without thinking was staring into Stacey eyes.

I see her lips begins pants I lose all my hands from her fingers and guide it up to her neck. “don’t worry soon.” I say hoping to give her reassurance.

Alina 
    Participant

Of course Miss Porter is enjoying this, we all stand so close to each other that she can circle us easily and slap now and then, surprising each of us whenever she does it. I feel with with Kimmy, she was ina completely different class and now has to make up for it, but she is so brave and keeps herself together.

Between clenched teeth I whisper:

“You are such a brave girl, so much better than that bitch Chelsea!”

Suddenly I feel another slap on my behind and exhale sharply, but my nose won’t budge!

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am given a surge of hope from Ditzy and I reach for her hands again. How I would love to kiss her, but we need to keep our noses pressed to the coin. I give her a wink to let her know I am okay and I get another whack from Miss Porter’s leather strap, the same place as before but much harder this time. I know what she is trying to do, she is thinking that the surprise of the assault and the pain of the strike will cause one of us to jump and drop the coin, but Ditzy and I are not going to let her win, we aren’t.

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmy)

This Miss Porter is just so cruel, almost as cruel as Chelsea, but Alina and I are going to win this contest, so she can slap away to her heart’s content. I notice she is slapping us much harder now, trying to get one of us couples to drop the coin, but Alina is giving me courage and I can’t let her down.

I wonder if we can keep the coin if we win. If we do, I’ll give it to Alina

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m staring at Anne over the coin we’re holding up. Just staring. And smiling.

We survived the first round of smacks from Miss Porter’s crop, but I know she’s circling.

All six of us girls are standing close together for this. I give Anne a little wink and grin and – when Miss Porter isn’t looking – I reach over and tickle Alina’s ribs, hoping the unexpected poke will cause her to drop her coin!

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

I am totally focused on Miss Porter and her leather strap, however hard she may smack us, I can take it!

Suddenly I feel a finger tickling me right below my tiny tits and I can’t suppress an uncontrolled giggle! I have always been ticklish, I can’t help it and suddenly the coin is lose!

Desperately I try to catch it, but the only thing I manage is to mash my lips right onto Kimmy’s and give her a kiss while the PLINK from the coin dropping to the floor sounds like a 5 feet gong!

My eyes go wide, her lips felt soft and warm, but this wasn’t the deal, we were going to win this! I look to the side and see the mirth in Tiffy’s eyes – the little bitch really has tickled me!

With a certain reluctance I pull back my head and apologize to Kimmy:

“Really sorry, girl, the meanie tickled me and I can’t help it, I am just ticklish.”

I look down ashamed waiting for Miss Porter to announce that we are out officially. I won’t forget that from Tiffy, one way or the other I will get back at her, maybe in the dorms, maybe in a class room.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

In the corner of my eye I see Tiffy tickle Alina just under her tit making her lose concentration and drop her coin. I figure if she’s going to cheat once she will cheat again and reach over and pinch Tiffy butt cheek hard. While everyone is distracted.

I then re-interlock fingers with Stacey and give her wink.

Tiffy 
    Participant

While I’m giggling that Alina dropped her coin, Ditzy pinches my butt unexpectedly!

Without thinking, I turn to glare at her – and realize my mistake as the coin Anne and I were holding tinkles to the ground!

”oh no!”

I look at Anne apologetically. “Sorry. I blew it.”

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Haha, Tiffy was pinched and lost it too! Serves her right!

slave stacey 
    Participant

We’ve won! Ditzy and I have won! As soon as Tiffy and Anne lose their coin, I step away from Ditzy, let the coin fall into my hand and give Ditzy a hug and a long kiss. I would have liked to keep the coin, but all sissies are the property of the Corporation and, as such we are not allowed any possessions. I pass the coin to the circling Miss Porter and wait for the 30 seconds of pleasure she promised us for winning,

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmy)

Alina looks distraught as the coin drops. Her mouth meets mine and we kiss, such a lovely kiss, but the coin is on the floor.

“Don’t get upset, Alina,” I try to console her. “Who knows? Maybe Miss Porter saw what went on and will disqualify Tiffy and Ditzy and we will have won. I any event, you did really well and can be proud of yourself.”

I give her another kiss to cheer her up.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

As Stacey hugs me and then goes in for a long passionate kiss I reciprocate the passion pulling her closer in to my body placing my hands on her buttocks equipping them with further. With them pull away and wait for a 30 seconds of pleasure.

Alina 
    Participant

Kimmy tries to comfort me, she doesn’t seem upset that I blundered, instead gives me a friendly kiss and I can’t help but notice how soft her lips are. Hmmmm…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Cheating! Well I never! I could call the girls out on it but time is running short for todays class. Besides, I’m sure their dirty tricks will be repaid in kind later in the dorms. The kissing and hugging I do have to clamp down on though. Not that it isn’t amusing, seeing the little sissys forget that they are with what used to be men, so sweet and cuddly, their arms holding one and other. The time and place for cuddling is later, after class though. Pointedly, I clear my throat and swat Kimmy’s ass with the strap to regain their attention.

“Ditzy… Stacey.. Up front with me. You other girls turn to face them. Losers.. curtsy to your winners and congratulate them….”

Once the congratulations are over and the losing pairs are watching Ditzy and Stacey I take out my phone.

“Watch carefully girls. You too could have had this reward if you had won.”

I turn the dial to level 3 and give Ditzy and Stacey a full 30 seconds of pleasure while the others look on enviously. When their bodies and eyes return to normal I finish.

“Alright sissys. You have done well today. I expect to see you all back in class tomorrow!”

OOC: By tommorow I mean in-universe time, not real world time! I’ll proably be busy tommorrow in real life!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar