Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Hm, thinking like mad. CP, humiliation already done. I have to say something

“Bondage, Miss Porter, Madam?” I try

1 user thanked author for this post.
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Correct Miss Mouthful. You too may take a seat.” I nod perfunctorily at her and take a place between the two sissys that are now standing, placing a hand on each of their bottoms and stroking their skirts idly.

“And you Anne? Do you have an answer?”

Alina 
    Participant

Her yardstick comers down on my left hand and it is taking all my resolve to keep it – ouch, that REALLY hurts! I know that she will bring it down again on my right and I bite on my lip to keep from crying out loudly as it happens – this is nasty shit indeed!

Still, I have managed to hold through the pain and she lets me off by going to my seat – phew, this could have been worse I think as I sit down, the pain still throbbing in my hands.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Curtsey, yes Miss Porter. Incarceration

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Curtsey, yes Miss Porter. Incarceration

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

We say these things, but we know what Miss Porter prefers…

Attachments:
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

I scowl at Anne for a moment and flush with pride when she seems to panic that I am going to call her incorrect. Instead I allow my scowl to slowly lift.

“I’m not sure I would call it incarceration Anne… but being put in a cell is indeed a form of discipline we use. You too may take a seat.”

Now I give the two girls who have been at my feet I give them the chance to tell everyone about their experiences.

“Ditzy… Tiffy… How did it feel to kiss my heels?”

As they speak I go over to my supply cupboard and pull out one of the items from my various collections.

An old fashioned dunce cap. True, these girls were being trained to be bimbos for the most part. Even so, the effect on their selfesteem could be entertaining. Making my way over to Alina, knowing that my every move is not only distracting the class but also the two speakers up front I slip it onto Alina’s head. Once Ditzy and Tiffy are finished I clear my throat and begin again.

“Since Alina was the only one of you to get her answer truly wrong, she gets to wear the dunce cap today. Don’t take it off without permission girl.”

I smack the back of her head softly as a warning as the rest gawk. Just wait till they find out what I have planned for the rest of the lesson!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  A Blush.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

“Miss Porter, it was an honor to kiss your heels. I am just a silly sissy. I serve my superiors. If it pleases you to have your heels kissed, then I am pleased to perform the task for you.”

I curtsey and wait for whatever comes next, keeping my eyes down.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Abigail 
    Participant

“My feelings of no importance,I will do whatever you can order me to do Miss Porter” I say as I stand up smooth out my skirt and giving them a little courtesy putting an air of submission on.

Alina 
    Participant

That’s mean, Miss Porter didn’t count “detention” from me, but she did count “Incarceration” from Anne, which is basically the same: having to stay in a confined area. I pout at the unfairness, but it gets even worse when she goes to the cupboard and takes out one of those “dunce”-caps which haven’t been seen like in 50 years and places it on my head, announcing “Since Alina was the only one of you to get her answer truly wrong, she gets to wear the dunce cap today. Don’t take it off without permission girl.”

That is so unfair! I want to protest, but one look into her steely, unforgiving eyes tells me all I need to know – “shut up, accept it and suffer less!”

Still I can feel my cheeks burn at the humiliation, I have always been pretty smart, it’s just not right to be treated like this!

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel so sorry for Alina. I thought dunce’s caps went out with standing in the corner. I am trying to keep quiet and still at the back of the class. Miss Porter has had Tiffy and Ditzy licking her heels, so only Anne and I have been spared any humiliation, though I am sure all five of us will regret taking this course before long.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

The dunce cap may be old fashioned but the way the girls stare at it with fascination and revulsion is wonderful. As such, I take my time as I wander back to the front of the class. Remaining silent, I know that the pathetic sissys hang on my ever word, so I don’t give them any for a moment. Instead I go to the rack of spanking implements on the wall and place the yardstick back amongst them, instead selecting a senior cane.

Stepping to the front of the room I swish it through the air idly. Each swish through the air seems to fill the room, the blurr of motion and whirl of sound delightful in the way it draws the girls focus.

“Now then girls. We have mentioned several kinds of discipline. No doubt there will be even more that we will cover in the time to come. My own personal favorites are humiliation and corporal punishment though, so those are what we will focus on for our first lesson. Stand up and get into pairs please sissys..”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter says to get a partner, so I grab Anne’s hand quickly, then move to the side – hoping to avoid being called on.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Because we are both English, I take Ditzy’s hand then take her to the back of the class, hoping Miss Porter won’t see us

Tiffy 
    Participant

I smile over at Ditzy and Stacey. Cute little Brits. What a nice pair they make! *blush*

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

Npc Miss Porter

“It looks like Alina is left without a partner. She will just have to partner with me instead. Now then girls, you will notice at the side of the room a bucket of canes. Each of you is to take a cane and give the other 3 strokes. If I see any of you giving one and other soft blows out of freindship or pity you will answer to me you silly girls.”

I take a deep breath and continue, watching them digest this news.

“You may ask why you are to give one and other these strokes. The answer is that I want you to observe just how the cane impacts the bottom, the welts it leaves. Some of you may even enjoy it. Naughty sissys. It is not normally your place to do these things. Yet the experience may teach you one of the reasons your teachers find punishing you such a rewarding experience. Alina, come to me. The rest of you, get too it.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I was about to ask if Alina could join me and Anne. Then I see what’s happening and keep my mouth shut.

The cane! Oh no!

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I quickly grab a cane and hand it to Tiffy…

I look into her pretty *but scared* eyes and whisper ” Don’t hold back, if you do it will only make it worse for both of us…pay attention to how my body reacts and also my sounds and emotions” I bend over and flip up my skirt and I feel Tiffy slowly lowering my panties.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Ditzy and I have a cane each.

“You go first,” I say to Ditzy, “and be sure you stare at my bum after each stroke. You’d better not spare me either, I think Miss Porter means business.”

I raise my skirt, drop my panties to my ankles, bend over and grab my ankles and wait for Ditzy to do what she has to do…

Abigail 
    Participant

I took my head and look at her nice bum, I then flip up her skirt and pull down her panties “building backlinks no resistance right” I tapped the cane against her bottom trying to make sure I get a nice even stroke, and as she breathes out I bring it down trying to make the line of straight as possible. *Crack* you could hear nothing was held back.

I tap her but again with the cane and then bring it down for another straight *Crack* each one evenly apart working my way down the butt cheek ” final one sweetie” and then I bring it down for final *Crack*.

After that I lean my head down kiss each one of her butt cheeks three times on each weld on either side.

well I guess it’s my turn now” I turn around and take the same position.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I can see across the room how much Miss Porter is enjoying this. I think this is less about our instruction and more about her enjoyment. While Ditzy bends over, clutching her ankles like I did, I lift up her tiny skirt and pull her panties down to her knees. Oh well, here goes.

Crack!

The first stroke lands in the centre of her bottom. I wait a few seconds to see the welt build up, a cruel red.

Crack!

The second is a diagonal stroke, top left to bottom right. Again a I wait few seconds.

Crack!

The final one is another diagonal bottom left to top right. Ditzy new looks as if she has a flag on her bum. Gently, I lift her panties back up.

“Don’t try, Ditzy,” I say softly, “it’s all over now. I kiss her on her soft mouth.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Anne knows I’m scared. She tries to calm me, knowing I don’t want to hurt her. Or have her hurt me.

She turns and raises her skirt. I lower her panties, run my hand over her beautiful ass. Upset that I’ll be ruining it in seconds.

I stand back. Line up the cane. Anne shivers, knowing what’s coming.

“I’m sorry, Anne,” I whisper to her.

I bring my arm back, then forward. The swish through the air frightens me. The sudden stop and sharp sound make me feel bad for Anne. She jumps and whimpers. I see an angry red welt rise almost instantly.

“Oh, Anne! I’m sorry!” I tell her.

I look to Miss Porter – studying us girls. She almost seems to be smiling. Sadist!

I like up the second strike, above the first. I don’t want to hit the first line, add to the pain.

I turn my head and swing again. Not quite as hard this time, but certainly hard enough to cause another dark welt. Anne whimpers again.

Miss Porter looks closer. Is she wondering about the weaker swing? I decide I need to give a quick, hard hit to finish things before she can ask. Get this over with!

I swing back, let go with the hardest yet. *swish* *crack*

OH! ANNE! By failing to aim, I’ve hit across the first strike. Anne let’s out a yelp. “Im sorry Anne!”

i lean over and lift her panties back up for her. I caress her back and tell her, “im sorry, Anne. I know you need to do this to me now. It’s ok, Anne. It’s ok.” And I kiss her softly.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Oh no, first I am the one with the “dunce”-cap and now nobody wants to partner with me. I feel left out and alone, but it gets even worse when Miss Porter announces that she will be covering as my partner – just bloody brilliant!

She then explains the lesson: apparently both partners have to give each other 3 swats with the cane – does that mean I can hit Miss Porter? Now this COULD be fun, if I wasn’t very sure that she would  let me pay dearly if I overdid it. And if I don’t hit right, then she will let me pay too – I just can’t win!

She commands me to come over to her: Alina, come to me.

Meekly I come to her, afraid of what might happen now. Should I really hit a teacher?

/OOC If you want, you can use one of the schoolgirl NPCs Chelsea or Kimmy (or create a third one) for the lesson

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m crying as feel Tiffy pull my panties up!

I look in her eyes and can see how hard it was for to hurt me! As she apologizes I smile and say “I know” I give her a quick kiss as she hands me the cane. I’d rather take 6 more than to cane my BFF. I love her! I wipe the tears from eyes as Tiffy bends over. I can see Miss Porter staring at Tiffys cute little butt. I hear that me and Tiffy have the cutest bottoms in the academy which can really be a bad thing sometimes. I just bend and whisper in her ear”im so sorry” I kiss neck and lower her panties….

I deliver 6 very quick blows to her perfect bottom! She jumps and whimpers but it is over quickly! I kiss her and apologize…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

(As Sissy Kimmie)

I knock timidly at the door and am met with an imperious command to come in.

“Excuse me, I am looking for the discipline class with Miss Porter. I am Kimmie Suckalot.”

Attachments:
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

I deal with Alina first.

“Seems all your friends already have playmates sweetie. Would you mind being with me?”

I can see her eyes wandering to my bottom so I turn slightly and let her get a better look. Silly girl! I think she actually thinks I might let her cane me here in front of the rest of the class? A little dampness spreads to my panties at the thought. Luckily I have a good poker face and don’t betray that fact. It’s not like that will ever happen after all.

“Don’t worry, Alina, I’m only teasing. I’ll summon someone from another class to help. I wouldn’t want you feeling left out after all. Ah, here she is now. Alina, explain the assignment to Kimmy and get on with it. I want to hear you both squeal!”

With that completed I turn back to the rest of the class, making mental notes about their conduct.

The sissys are so affectionate! It’s hilarious, the way they fuss over one and other, kissing and offering sweet little whispers of reassurance. Clearly in the long term planning they need to be made to compete, to have to betray their little friends.  They clearly derive a sense of comfort from one and other.

Most do well, Ditzy and Stacey doing the assignment exactly as instructed. Tiffy manages her part. Poor Anne seems a little confused. I told them to give 3 strokes of the cane and instead she gives 6! Granted they were faster than I would have liked the girl not pausing to examine Tiffy as she should. Even so, if she wants to give out extra, I’m not going to complain.

“Now then ladies… Hands off your bottoms, there will be plenty of time for rubbing them later. I want you each to sit down and write me a 200 word mini essay on how it feels to recieve the cane. We will start the next part of class when you are finished.”

(OOC: You don’t actually have to write an essay if you don’t want too. Instead you can play out doing the writing, the scene in the room, etc.)

Alina 
    Participant

Here I was thinking I might be able to cane Miss Porter, but no such luck. She has ordered another girl over, Kimmy, whom I haven’t met yet. I have heard she is opposing Chelsea and that makes her a possible ally in my book. Sadly, I have to explain to her fast what we have to do:

“Hi Kimmy, my name is Alina. Miss Porter wants us to each give the other 3 strokes with the cane on the bare bottom. They have to be good strokes, not gentle swats and we need to look at the effect on the bottom we are hitting, ready to describe the welts and so on. Do you want to start with the cane?”

I hand her the cane and position myself at the desk, clasping it with my hands , ready for the pain which will come as soon as Kimmy has pulled down my panties.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I write;

When I am about to receive the cane, I feel very humiliated and frightened. I am humiliated, because I am required to bend over and display my butt by lifting my skirt and lowering my panties. I am scared because I know the cane will hurt me and leave marks. I also cannot see the person punishing me, so therefore cannot tell from the expression on their face. I feel the cold implement touch my ass, then hear it swish through the air. Is this the first blow? It doesn’t land, so my punisher is only practicing. Suddenly, without warning, except for another brief swish, the cane lands and it stings awfully. I refuse to cry out, but I long to, but there is not long to wait before the next stroke hots my butt. Because I can’t see, I don’t know if my punisher regrets the hurt he is causing, or, worse relishing the punishment being inflicted on my poor bottom. There is not time to reflect on this for long before the third stroke strikes home. I am close to tears but I will not give him the satisfaction, but the humiliation continues with my being ordered to thank the punisher for beating me.

I hope it’s good enough.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As Sissy Kimmie

Oh my! I thought we would all be sitting at desks while Miss Porter gave us a lecture. Now, I have to list up Alina’s skirt, pull down her panties and cane her. And, as she direct, I have to cane her hard, too, or we are both in the soup. I heft the cane to feel the weight of it and bring it down on her exposed butt.

Swish! Crack!

Aline twitches a little at that and I wait for her to settle down again. A bright red welt is blooming where I struck her.

Swish! Crack!

Oh no! The second stroke has landed at the same place as the first, and that is bound to hurt much more. Alina almost jumps in the air as it lands and she gives a yelp of pain. I wait again for her to settle.

Swish! Crack!

The third strike is low, across the top of her thighs and I help her to stand up, pull her panties up for her and hand her the cane. I though that might be all I had to do, but Miss Porter points to indicate that I have to assume the same position Alina was in.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Stacey finished first, handing in an acceptable essay. Had we been one on one I would no doubt have found flaws to pick with it and given her a tonguelashing. Given that we still had the second half of the class to go I merely nodded prefunctorily and sent her back to her seat while I walked round and checked out the others progress. When the others were finally done I moved on to the next step.

“I hope you like your partners girls… because the next part of class will also involve them. We have discussed humiliation. We haven’t discussed stressful body positions however. Our next little excercise will involve both.”

I smile and gaze around the room at them all.

“Each pairing will take a coin from my desk. They will then stand face to face and hold up the coin with only their noses allowed to touch the coin. I can hear what you are all thinking. Why keep the coin up for long? The last pair still standing with their coin in place will each recieve a blast of pleasure from their belts.”

I could have threatened to punish them for not being the winning pair of course. Given that they’d just tasted the cane I figured a little reward for good behavior might be even more effective though. Apart from which it was far easier for me to give two of them pleasure than 4 of them the cane, much though I enjoyed a good thrashing.

“You have 60 seconds to get in your positions. During this time you may use your hands to place the coin. Begin.”

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar