Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

This topic contains 204 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  A Blush 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     A Blush 
    Participant

Discipline 101 With Miss Porter

Miss Porter: What don’t the sissy’s know about the Lily Academy? Well for one thing, the lovely mirrors behind the teachers desks are actually one way, allowing a teacher like myself to stand behind it in secret and watch what goes on in a classroom without anyone inside knowing. That’s what I do now, sipping my coffee in silence. Watching. Waiting. Knowing that soon enough I will have a class full of sissies to deal with…

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Did she walks down the corridor to a new lesson in discipline apprehensive of what she could learn. At least this one is open about what’s probably going to happen. Luckily she’s already lubed up in preparation for this, she just has a feeling.

she walks into the lesson in her usual latex uniform and curtseys to this new teacher she’s never met “good day Miss I am Ditzy Dicklet I look forward to learn from you” I give another curtsy and wait should be dismissed it’s at that point I realised no one’s actually in the room and decide to take a seat at the back.

I’m on autopilot now I come into the room curtsy  and spill out the same usual words.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I arrive at Discipline class early. I have a terrible habit of being late all the time.

I enter with every intention of performing my curtsey, but there is nobody to curtsey to! I’m so early there’s nobody here at all!

Time to myself is a rare commodity at The Lily Academy. So I plan to take advantage of it! First, I sit down and take my shoes off! These things are painful! I flex my feet and rub them for a minute before I put the shoes back on. Next, I approach the mirror behind the desk. I haven’t had a quiet moment to study what I look like. All the work that’s been done on me is something. I am quite an attractive women now.

I came in to this place with the plan of living out my sissy fantasy for a few weeks – and that time is almost up. But I’ve started to lose faith in the idea that my wife is coming to pick me up. Whether she is or not, this place has given me the hot sissy look I was looking for — temporarily. No question I would have hit on me if I’d seen me in a bar. (OK, that’s a lie  – I was always too shy to hit on hot girls. Odds are, I would have stared at the hot shoes and legs of a girl who looks like I look now).

OK – I’m probably running out of time. I guess I better sit down before someone catches me!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – Ditzy wasn’t here when I started typing mine – sorry for the confusion!}

Tiffy is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Watching Ditzy and Tiffy was amusing, it always is when the girls think we aren’t watching. It’s almost like they think they sometimes get privacy here. Making my way into the classroom I am sure they could hear the clicking of my stilletos as I approached. Even so the silly things don’t even seem ready when I enter. Thankfully Ditzy does the right thing coming to the front of the class to curtsy and introduce herself.

“My, My Ditzy. Do you want to be teachers pet?,” I chuckle, walking around the sissy in a circle, admiring the work that has been done with her body. “Alright girl, you may sit.”

“As for you Tiffy, do you have anything to say for yourself?”

The feeling of power is quite intoxicating, a room full of eyeballs all on me. Teaching here was going to be fun.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I curtsy again “thank you Miss and I’ll be whatever you want me to be” I’ve wanted to do as I’m told it’s less painful that way.

I make my way back to my seat

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter is gorgeous. She looks a little like someone I knew before I came to the Lily Academy.

The sound of her heels would have made me hard. Now it just makes me drip.

She asks if I have anything to say. All I can think of is:

“Good day, Miss Porter!”*curtsey*

“My name is Tiffy Cocklust. And I look forward to learning discipline from you, miss.”

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

I give Tiffy a haughty look, making clear my disapproval. “Alright Tiffy, you may sit as well.”

Turning my back to them I head to the chalkboard and write out my name and the class subject in an ornate and elegant script. Rather handily it allows me to pick up a yardstick (a ruler a yard long) to carry around the classroom. Why do I have the sneaking suspicion the sissys are staring at my bottom and the curves outlined in the tight wool skirt I have chosen for this occasion? I must be developing eyes in the back of my head. Turning back towards them I begin..

“Know then girls, I’m sure you think you know why you are here! To experience various forms of discipline, no?” It’s clear I have their attention, their faces gazing at me from their seats. “Well that is only partially correct. You are also here to learn why various forms of being disciplined are good for you and your feeble little minds. Now then… Can anyone tell me the names of some of the forms of discipline in common use at Lily Academy?”

It’s difficult not to sneer as I look out at them. Equally difficult is not simply calling them up one by one for a thrashing, I am supposed to be teaching them something after all…

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m hypnotized by Miss Porter’s bottom and the sound of her heels as she moves about the classroom. She asks us with disdain to name some of the forms of discipline used at the Academy.

Knowing I am already on her bad side – for some reason, I guess? – I quickly raise my hand.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Yes Tiffy?” I ask, approaching her slowly, swaying my hips until I am close enough to place the tip of the yardstick under her chin. Perhaps she will make up for treating my classroom like her own personal relaxation spa.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I decide to also raise my hand knowing if I don’t I’ll be the Victim.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter slowly approaches me as she calls on me to answer the question. My breathing gets shorter as my heart begins to race. I know I’m in danger. She lifts my chin with her yardstick, demonstrating how much danger I am in.

“C-corporal punishment, Miss Porter? Such as spanking?”

Tiffy is:

2 users thanked author for this post.
     A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

I don’t smile. The answer is sufficient but obvious.”Correct Cocklust. Corporal punishment such as spanking, caning, whipping, paddling, strapping and so many others are all used here at our beloved school.

It does help to encourage the girls however so I give Tiffy a pat on the head and turn to Ditzy, taking a place standing behind her. This time instead of tilting the head with the yardstick I lean over her, placing my breasts on the back of her head and run the tip of the yardstic along Ditzy’s chest.

“Yes Dicklett… Name another?”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I let out a little moan as the yardstick rubs over my nipples “humiliation is a widely used tool at our Academy miss” I say try and concentrate biting my lip in the process

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

“Correct Ditzy,” I murmur, the room hanging on my voice. Having so obviously enjoyed her little rub with the yardstick it’s unnecassary to give her any further reward for her answer.

“Unfortunately, Humiliation is such a personal thing that giving examples can be so difficult. What is torture for one sissy might be heaven for the next…”

Moving back to the front of the class I plant myself with ankles about a foot apart.

“Instead why don’t we conduct a little experiment. Ditzy. Tiffy. Come here and get down on your knees in front of me.”

It’s a good thing that unlike the sissys my own arousal levels aren’t monitored. It might not be considered professional to be having this much fun.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“Yes Miss Porter” and make my way towards the desk thinking to myself she’s having to use Acer footstool or they have to lick her shoes or give her massage doubtful.

I didn’t get down on my knees and put my arms behind my back pushing out my tits I then lower my head submissive waiting for my next command to be given.

I must admit kneeling down in front of this beautiful woman does make me feel slightly aroused.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter calls both myself and Ditzy to the front of the class after giving examples of discipline methods. I was trying to get on her good side, but I think I might have made more trouble for myself!

I slowly approach the imperious woman with my eyes down. I perform a quick curtsey before lowering myself to my knees before her. I keep my eyes down … and can’t help but look at her sexy shoes and feet.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

(OOC You both managed to reply in the same minute! Would be interesting to see how many seconds apart you were, lol.)

NPC Miss Porter

I look down at the two minxes and can’t surpress the mischevious glint in my eye.

“Now then girls. Each of you is to pick a heel of mine and give it a good kiss. Make careful note of how it makes you feel.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter tells Ditzy and me to each kiss one of her heels and keep in mind how it makes us feel.

I would love to kiss her foot more than her shoe, but I decide not to cross the Discipline teacher. She said “kiss the heel,” and I decide to take her literally – kissing the spiked heel in the back.

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I move my head down even my Arms folded submissive around my back until my lips touch the point of her of the heel covering her toes. I feel a slight arousal as I do this but a wanting to do more to maybe carry this on further up her leg to make her moan to have her in my power to have her every orgasm under my control.

“it just makes me want to please you more miss Porter” I say to her which isn’t a complete lie I think to myself.

Alina 
    Participant

I have been at the nurse longer than expected, my ears and my belly button still hurt from the piercing shots I have received and the new, smaller ChastityLink ™ belt is tugging me in very tightly. I am wearing a new school uniform today, which I got from the Nurse too:

My issue is, that the nurse delayed me so much that I am most likely late to the new “Discipline” course, not given by Miss van Cleef for the first time, but by a new teacher. I really did not want to make a bad first impression, but now I am behind a few minutes and can’t win either way.

The only way to proceed is with caution, humility and respect, so I knock at the door timidly and enter only after being called in.

Inside I curtsey deeply towards the teacher and introduce myself:

“Hello Miss Porter, my name is Alina Analslut, I humbly apologize for being late, I was delayed at the Nurse’s office.”

Once more I curtsey, then stay standing with my eyes meekly to the floor.

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor
    As a matter of encouragement, I give each of the sissys a smack on their backsides with the yardstick, Tiffy first and then Ditzy.

“Keep going girls. And keep your mouths below my ankle!”

Ignoring their renewed efforts pointedly I turn to Alina.

“You are late young lady. I suppose you will just have to be our next volunteer when these two are done. Now then

Alina, Ditzy has named Humiliation as a common form of discipline used here at the academy and Tiffy has named corpral punishment, I.E. spanking.. Can you name another?”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Understanding that I am to kiss repeatedly around her heel, I begin that steering clear of the spiked heel she has. I’ve had enough things in my mouth shaped like that today. Honestly this isn’t something I enjoy but with anything the more I do it the more I get into it. Adopting a different mindset to protect my own.

Alina 
    Participant

The teacher turns towards me, she is not happy about my delay and seems not to accept the reason for it ““You are late young lady. I suppose you will just have to be our next volunteer when these two are done.

Great, another chance to get humiliated, beaten or whatever else is left. The “whatever else” comes into play right away, as she asks me precisely that: what is left after humiliation and corporal punishment?

I think for a moment, then reply:

“I am not sure Miss Porter, sexual denial maybe? Or detention?”

I curtsey to make up for my insecurity, this woman seems so utterly in control while Tiffy and Ditze kneel at her feet and lick her shoes.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Porter orders Ditzy and I to continue kissing around her heels, and I’m only to happy to. I move about the toes, the heel, the foot itself, brushing my lips against her.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

Isn’t this wonderful? All these pathetic sissys doing exactly as told. And look how well Ditzy and Tiffy were doing. Pointedly though I ignored them. They needed to learn that simply doing well enough wasn’t going to get them rewarded. Instead I remained speaking to Alina.

“Not good enough my dear girl. Not only did you hesitate, you didn’t even settle on an answer!” I sighed theatrically, making sure that even the girls at the back could hear me. “Furthermore girl, when is a sissy anything but denied sexually? I’m afraid that is a wrong answer.  As for detention… Close but not quite correct. Detention is where you are sent to be disciplined but it is not a form of discipline in itself. Hold out your hands, palms up girl.”

I readied the yardstick to give each hand a smack for her wrong answers.

(OOC: About time for me to go to bed. Should be back tomorrow though!)

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

After cheer class I follow Tiffy to Discipline class, it’s just been added to my schedule. Tiffy has already been to the class yesterday.

We enter the class and both Curtsey. The teacher is nice looking..I think to myself as I look down and wait for instructions.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hurry from my Deportment class and my maths class and my cheer-leading class to arrive at the Discipline class to find I am the last one here. Miss Porter is scowling at me and I see Tiffy and Ditzy have arrived early while Alina has obviously just tasted that stick. I am just behind Anne, and I know I should have been here yesterday and I am in biiiig trouble. I curtsey and try to make myself inconspicuous at the back of the room

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Porter is not impressed with my answers, she scolds me and tells me to hold out my hands, palms up. I am really afraid, I know that hands are very sensitive because of all the nerve endings.

Still, I obey, as I know that it will only get worse if I don’t. My hands are slightly trembling though and my lower lip is probably too…

A Blush 
    Participant

NPC Miss Porter

SWAATTT! I swipe the yardstick down onto Alina’s left hand, making sure to watch her pretty face as I do so, secretly enjoying her distress. “Next time little girl I expect you to put more thought into your answers!”

I then repeat the action onto her right hand, the noise of it audible over the lapping of the two sissys at my feet. CRACCKK!

“Alright Alina you may take a seat” I growl, before turning to the two at my feet. “You two, up and face the rest of the class. Smooth down those skirts girls, they have ridden up while you were on your knees.”

Finally, I turn my attention to the two newcomers.

“And what do we have here.. Stacey and Anne? I have so far asked only a single question: What are common types of discipline used here at the Academy. We have heard two correct answers to the question from Tiffy and Ditzy, Corporal punishment like spanking and Humiliation. Alina answered incorrectly with sexual denial and detention. Would either of you two girls like to hazard an answer?”

I smirk, wondering just how bimbofied and stupid these poor sissys already are.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar