Adventures at the LiLy Academy

A Beginners Guide to Bondage: Trust and Acceptance Exercises

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ditzy Dicklett 1 day ago.

• Author
     Rachel 
    Participant

We finally make our way to the next class and find that it is held in a large open room. It looks something like a gymnasium, but it is filled with a strange assortment of furniture. There are several chairs and beds, as well as a few pommel horses without handles, several X shaped structures, and something that looks suspiciously like a set of stocks. There are also a lot of other things that I don’t quite recognize, but before I can take a closer look at them, I notice the five other people in the room. One man with two more schoolgirls on either side of him.

Hello, my name is Mr. Jackson.” Says the man. “I’m going to be your teacher for Trust and Acceptance Exercises. I’m pretty excited to get this show on the road, so let’s get started”.

This class has two key components. The first is to teach you to trust your superiors, the second is to teach you to accept that a lot of things in your life are now out of your control. I accomplish this with a good bit of bondage and a twitchy trigger finger on your belts. If you do what I tell you to do, exactly when I tell you to do it, you will be rewarded. If you refuse, or take too long, you will be punished.

You there, Redhead, pick a spot”. I’m taken aback by the sudden order. I look around. I’m the only redhead here, so he must mean me. I curtsy quickly and say, “My name is Rachel, sir.” I take a brief moment to look at all of the possible locations, but that moment costs me rather dearly, as my belt begins to shock me every other second. It isn’t extremely painful, but it is enough to motivate me.

Quickly, Rachel” says Mr. Jackson, and as I scurry over to one of the chairs he smiles at me and tosses a thin black leather collar with a bell on one end. “Good girl” he says, “Now put that on and sit down.

I put the collar around my neck as I walk quickly toward one of the empty chairs. The bell on it jingles with each step I take.

The chair is made of a rich wood, has a high back and a headrest, and its arms and seat are padded with a soft leather-like material. I sit down and realize that everyone else in the class is watching me intently.

Mr. Jackson walks around behind me and addresses the class as a whole. “As you can see, I don’t have a lot of patience for indecision. When I give you an order, you obey, no questions asked, no independent thought. Now Rachel, open your mouth for me.” He presents a metal ring, about two inches in diameter, with long black straps on either end and holds it in front of my face. Again, a second of hesitation brings with it another zap, this time much more painful. I let out a squeak and open my mouth wide, so the ring can fit between my teeth. Mr. Johnson fastens the straps around my head and the ring forces my mouth to remain open.

As I sit there, in front of the class, my belt starts to vibrate pleasurably, and I let out a small moan. Unmuffled by my open mouth, the moan seems much louder and echoes throughout the silent room. Mr. Jackson continues his lesson “And when you follow my orders, you will be rewarded. I’m not some kind of monster, I believe in positive reinforcement.

He produces a roll of some kind of tape and says to me “Now Rachel, you chose this seat, so I’m going to make sure you stay here for the remainder of this lesson. Stay still for me.

Something clips into the back of my collar and I feel my head being pulled back to the headrest. When my head is fully against the headrest I hear another click and I find that I can’t move my head away from it anymore. Despite being freaked out by the sudden lack of control I stay still, and a few seconds later, the vibrations in my belt become stronger. As they do, my moans become louder and more frequent.

Mr. Jackson then proceeds to wrap the tape around my elbows and wrists, tying them securely to the arms of the chair. He kneels down in front of me and places one hand on the inner thigh of my right leg. He slowly drags his hand toward my knee and pulls my leg toward the leg of the chair. A few seconds later, my calf and ankle have both been taped securely to the leg of the chair, and Mr. Jackson starts again on my left leg. Once both legs have been taped down, the vibrations in the belt intensify again. My breathing becomes ragged. The horrible embarrassment I’m feeling at being touched like this in front of other people, and by a man no less, is being completely overwhelmed by the arousal caused by this cursed belt.

Mr. Jackson puts a hand on the crotch of my exposed panties and gives me a satisfied grin “Fells like you’re pretty wet down there Rachel, you must really like being tied up.” Using the same hand, he caresses my face gently. His hand is sticky and slimy, but at this point I’m beyond caring. ‘Come on, come on, come on’ I think to myself. ‘I’m so close, just a few more seconds’. My body is writhing around beyond my control and the bell on my collar is jingling like crazy.

I think that will do for now” says Mr. Jackson as he pulls a blindfold over my eyes. As the world around me is obscured and my vision darkens, the belt stops its vibrations and I can’t stop a cry of desperation issuing from my open mouth. I hear footsteps walking away from me, the sound of some hands rubbing together and then Mr. Jackson saying “Ok, whose next?

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

His eyes make contact with me “well I can see you’re kinky little girl just by your outfit” I say when he mentions my outfit I receive a little shock “expect an answer girl” as I yep from the surprise shock I just blurt out “yes I am” and then dip into a curtsy as quickly as possible my name is Ditzy.

Come here girl” and he holds out a collar identical to Rachel’s a buckle the thick collar around my neck listen to the jingle of the Bell as each buckle Snaps into place, I turn to face Mr Jackson and see the gag in his hand and I’ll come my mouth before being asked. “eager little slut aren’t we” and as the belt feels my groin with pleasure he slides the ring gag between my teeth and Buckle it around my head.

He walks me over to where a long chain is hanging with a latex sack attached to it. He underhooks the sack in comes towards me. “Arms behind your back straight vertically and interlock your fingers I do as he says the pain I’ve received already is enough.

He slides the bag up my arms until it reaches just below my shoulders and then he criss-cross his some straps over my chest I’m with the tightening of 2 belts above my elbows and wrists there is no way I am getting out of this thing.

Ill attach is the back to the chain again and press them going to phone to begin the winch in of the chain forcing me to stand on my tippy toes with my head bent forward as possible making it come level with his groin.

I love my head down in shame so I don’t have to look I miss The Jacksons groin. Well that just won’t do and proceed to get out two piece of string from his pocket and starts tying them around my pigtails.

The whole time she’s going on the pleasure is building up in my belt but it just won’t go any further.

I was going to look for some lubricants but you’re so wet down here doesn’t look like I’m going to need any” I can feel something cold rub against the underside of the chastity belt near the whole that allowed us to Pee. Then I felt something trying to enter my back passage again slowly pushing me apart bringing me closer and closer to the edge and I’m starting to enjoy this.

The hook then gets attached to my pigtails and my head is forced up. Even comes around the front and looks me in the eyes “much better” and with that a place is a blindfold is placed over my head and as he walks away the pleasure stops but every minor movement I make the hook remind me of it’s presence.

girls who’s next the longer you wait the worse it will get

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

After having been sent to bring a new girl over to the dean’s office I know that I am late for my next course. I am pretty sure that I will be punished for this, regardless of the fact that I did the dean’s bidding. I have only been here for a few hours but I have already realized that no matter what it is, it will always be my fault, nobody’s else in the eyes of the staff.

Still, no use prolonging this so I knock timidly at the door and hear a male voice reply:

“Come in!”

As I enter I only need a brief moment to see two girls in some sort of bondage, but I focus on the man standing in front of the room, dominating it with his presence. Immediately I fall into a curtsy (by now, I do have some practice) and announce:

“I humbly apologize for being late, Sir, my name is Alina and I was on an errant for the dean.”

He looks at me pensively as if weighing my words – does he believe me and will he maybe not even punish me? My eyes roam through the room and with a shock I realize that the girl sitting on a chair, bound with tape is Rachel, and the other one, literally hooked up is Ditzy!

“Well, Alina, I am Mr. Jackson, your teacher, and obedience is important, no doubt. But, so is acceptance and trust, which is the topic of this course. So you will have to accept what is coming for you, no matter why, and trust us, that it’s for your best. So get undressed right now!”

I look at him in shock, he wants me to get naked here in front of the class? Only a second later I feel a shock run through me from the chastity belt and he tells me:

“When I give an order, I expect it to be followed right away without any delay, is that clear, Alina?”

“Yes, Sir, right away!”

I haven’t finished my sentence when I already start taking off my blouse, then my shoes and the socks and my skirt. Standing there only in bra and panties I look up embarrassed and see his finger move towards the phone to send another shock and that’s enough to make me hook my finger into my bra and let my little tits jump out freely, to the amusement of some of the girls in the back who are giggling. I guess A-cups aren’t impressive for them, but one stern look from Mr. Jackson quiets them down, while I get out of my panties.

“Good girl, now walk over to that black bench over there.”

Once again the pleasure wave upon “good girl”, I know they are conditioning me, but I can’t help it – it works!

I move to the bench and he orders me to kneel down on it, to which I obey right away. He steps behind me and ties a leather strap close above my right ankle around my leg, then another close below my knee. The procedure is repeated on my left leg and I am held effectively by my legs on the bench. He steps in front of me, looking down on my tiny body and commands:

“Now extend your arms and lean forward, I will catch you!”

This is not easy, if he does not hold me I will fall down and might hurt myself, but he said that trust is important, so I grit my teeth and do it and sure enough he holds my arms and lets them gently down to the lower bench.

“Good girl, now keep on steady!”

My ass is high up in the air, my arms are on the lowest point and he has just sent another wave through me – this takes some serious body control! Efficiently he ties my arms to the lower bench right at the wrist and close to the elbows, so I am held firmly. This is pretty awkward already, but he isn’t done yet, as I can see when he gets some tape from the table next to me and uses it to tape my thighs close to my tummy.

I am feeling totally immobile, but he is not yet finished, because he announces:

“Trust and Acceptance – the core of this class. You have to learn to accept that your superiors can also hand you over to somebody they trust – Chelsea!”

‘Oh no, not her again’ I think by myself as my nemesis comes to the front and gets handed something from the teacher. I can see her grin evilly down on me while Mr. Jackson moves behind me. Suddenly I feel a sharp tug on my hair, pulling my head back and I open my mouth involuntarily:

At the same moment, Chelsea steps in and puts a red ball gag in my wide open mouth, locking the strap tightly behind my neck.

Mr. Jackson in the meantime has attached something (probably a rope) to my hair, and I can hear a winch, which finally clicks in place, so my head is pulled back painfully.

My eyes are wide with fear, my ass is high in the air, I can’t move and can only utter muffled sounds. I have never been so helpless in my life, but at the same time I can feel the SissyLink start to send our pleasure waves – what an exquisite torture.

Mr Jackson steps back in front of me and looks down, obviously satisfied with what he sees: a girl in very tight bondage, obviously getting hornier every second without being able to do anything about it.

“Trust and Acceptance – you accept that your body is not your own, your body belongs to us and you have to trust us to give you pleasure – or pain!”

With that the pleasure stops and a short painful zap shoots through me and I moan through the gag.

“Coming late to class can never go unpunished, no matter the reasons, little Alina, remember that.”

I try to nod at him, but I can’t even move my head enough for that, so I just close and open my eyes in acquiescence.

He looks down on me, takes a blindfold into his hands and binds it over my eyes, while I hear his words:

“Good girl”

Another pleasure wave and another moan from me through the gag, this time not in pain before everything gets dark. I just wonder how long I will have to hold up in this position.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Alina.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 4 hours ago by  Alina.
     Rachel 
    Participant

In the darkness behind my blindfold I can hear the rest of the class in sharp detail. It seems like its true that when one sense gets cut off the others sharpen. I can hear how first Ditzy, then Alina get “taught” by Mr. Jackson. Neither of them seem to have a particularly good experience, but, as all I can do is listen, I don’t really know what’s happening. After Alina, at least a dozen or so other students are subject to a similar treatment.

I’m left alone in the darkness for about half an hour, in which time I struggle helplessly against my bonds. My collar is securely fastened to something, and the tape on my arms and legs don’t budge as I strain against them. The only evidence that I’m moving at all is the slight metallic jingle from the bell on my collar.

Suddenly I hear my bell jingle loudly, as if someone just tapped it with their finger, and I freeze. I then hear Mr. Jackson whispering in my ear. “Staying still Rachel? I wouldn’t want to think you were trying to escape on me now.

‘No Sir’ I try to say, but the ring gag in my mouth makes normal speech nearly impossible, and it comes out sounding more like “Oh hir”.

The pleasurable vibrations begin again in my belt as Mr. Jackson pats my cheek and says, “Good girl”. I whimper at being touched like that, but there isn’t much I can do in protest.

Mr. Jackson then begins to caress my body again, his hands roaming over my exposed legs and sides. All the while, my belt is fluctuating its vibrations, keeping me constantly on the edge of orgasm. Eventually, one of Mr. Jackson’s hands moves its way to my new breasts and gives one of them a firm squeeze. I squeal out in shock as it isn’t a sensation I’m used to, and Mr. Jackson says, “You like it when I touch you like this, don’t you Rachel?” His other hand moves to my crotch and I can feel him rubbing my panties again. “I can feel that you do.

In response I can only moan in frustration and strain against my bonds again. As I do, a small line of spit starts to drool from my open mouth. Mr. Jackson wipes it away and says, “Well, we can’t have that happening. Here let me help you with that.

I feel him lift up my skirt and pull the waist band of my panties away from my body. I hear a snipping sound and the panties suddenly feel much looser than before. He does the same on the other side and pulls my panties out from under me. I then feel a soft, but slimy, cloth being forced into my mouth. It has a disgusting, salty taste to it and I realize with horror that the cloth must be my own arousal-soaked panties. I try to push them out of my mouth with my tongue, but a piece of tape is placed over my mouth before I can.

The vibrations in my belt end, and I can hear Mr. Jackson walking away saying “You’ll learn to love the taste eventually. Everyone does.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

As we hang their listening to the moaning and whimpering of girls it fills me with a deep sense of arousal and the hook in my house was not helping with me controlling that.

Draw with ripped from my property open mouth as I suddenly feel a strop to hang on my hook “you’re making quite the mess they’re Dixie” he says this as he rubs my crutch scooping up some of my arousal and spreading it around my lips. All I can do is scream to make him stop and all he does is laugh. “why have the perfect solution” he then proceeds to spread my legs with a spreader bar and attach something to my chastity belt. I don’t feel a rubber cylindrical tube probably a dildo again ends of my mouth. You don’t possess the strap it around the back of my head.

You don’t have seeds to strap something to the hook and it begins to vibrate. “just to warn you of now set your belt to shock you just before you experience ruined orgasm, so not only will not feel relief but you’ll also feel the ecstasy of pain” he says this was stroking my head like a pet “for added enjoyment I’ve attached the pipe from your belt to your mouth so all that arousal will be going down your throat, enjoy there is half an hour left of this” yes me slap on the ass and the vibrations begin over the next half an hour I received multiple shocks to the point where I’m crying as my rails will pause down my throat again and again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar