Would Anyone be Intrested in a Neumaneria Group?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pinkballoon 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Figured I’d ask for once before making a group and being bummed that nobody else liked the idea as much as I did.

Neumaneria is a tabletop RPG set billions of years into the future, technology and magic at some point became indistinguishable (as Clarke’s Law says) but it’s all since been long gone because reasons.

So it’s basically a world where ainchent technology is magical as far as humanity is concerned.

And this of course makes for simple feminization plans, especilly since they actually have a small supplument on sex and love that includes two devices in a body enhancer which can be shaped into any form and ajusts to apper as part of your body (perfect breastforms) and sexual alteration device which can change your sex and orentation.

So, I can see some fun in this, but I rhought I’d test the water fiest since I also thought a lot of fun would be had in Shadowrun and Hyrule too.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

At first I thought this referred to Arya’s direwolf in ‘Game of Thrones’. It sounds utterly fascinating, a completely new ‘universe’, where some conventional ‘limits’ can be ignored(?),  but I am still very unclear about how it would work – would there be any rules at all? Where can I find more information? Google was not helpful (7 results, 3 were LiL). Would be intrigued to learn more!

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Where can I find more information? Google was not helpful (7 results, 3 were LiL). Would be intrigued to learn more!

My fault, misspelt it, it’s Numenera, anyway here’s the wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numenera

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar