Skip to toolbar

Why do you love your feminine side so much???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For me it would have to be trying to be one of those amazing girls you see every day. I am captivated by their beauty,hair,figures,nails,smells and adore the clothes they get to wear and their prowess of just being a girl. I am sure I was meant to be a born girl, my femininity just oozes out of me and definitely taken over me. And I just love and enjoy that feeling. Dressing and acting and being like a girl makes me so happy and complete with inside in every way ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

So happy that I let the vixen inside of me take over. She now rules my heart and my head๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

I have had feminine feelings and a desire to cross dress as far back as I can remember.ย  I was born long before the internet, so I definitely felt like I was different.ย  Occasionally I would see drag queens (or as they were known then, female impersonators) on the Ed Sullivan Show.ย  Otherwise, cross dressing was done for comedic effect (Flip Wilson as Geraldine, Johnathan Winters as Maude Fricket).

Later, when the internet came about, I could find pictures of other people cross dressing and even being out in public.ย  But family circumstances would never allow anything other than sneaking out in the back yard late at night.ย  In September 2009 I finally had an opportunity to get a makeover and go out en femme among people.ย  That day turned my life around, and I have learned so much and done so many things en femme.ย  It took a breakdown in my marriage to get here, but I wouldn’t change a thing.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    PinkSissy
    Participant

Each look is soo special for me….In Lingerie….In shorts…In swimsuits….In girly clothes…..the different shades of my femininity

Dressing like a GIRL is like slidding into a new skin,u become a person that u even dont know, I find that so liberating .Its like the Real me

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Samantha Swallows
    Participant

I love my feminine side so much because itโ€™s really the only time where I get to feel like myself. ย I love spending hours getting fully made up and then just staring at myself in the mirror, admiring the transformation that had taken place. ย I feel more confident and much more attractive in femme mode and much sexier as well. ย I only ever am intimate with someone else while dressed like a woman because I have no interest in doing it as a male. ย If I could go back in time and be born as a female Iโ€™d do it in a second.

Anonymous

From as far back as I can remember I have always had thoughts about being a girl.

The soft skin, the clothes, the hair, the make up, the shoes, the boys (giggle), I love them all.

When I enter my feminine persona I can relax and be me, and that makes me feel good!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account