Skip to toolbar

Who would you want to be dominated by

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lacey J
    Participant

So my questions for the group is Who would you want to be dominated by?

You can pick a specific person or maybe jut a type or maybe just a sex.

For me online it would be a woman or someone with a feminine mind set.  I find female writers to be much better at explain how they take control and setting the scene.

For me in RL it is tougher.  I think in the long run I would want someone who maybe looks like and has a strong personality like Salma Hayek who has a male associate that they bring in from time to time.

Attachments:
    9 users thanked author for this post.
    Jenny
    Participant

I like to be dominated by 

jenny

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Try
    Participant

I really like caring female doms that make you feel like your doing something good no matter how embarrassing it might feel, but the idea of being domed by a shemale or another sissy have been growing on me.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Stephanie Sugarplum
    Participant

I really like caring female doms that make you feel like your doing something good no matter how embarrassing it might feel, but the idea of being domed by a shemale or another sissy have been growing on me.

Totally agree.

I dont mind humiliation from a dominant, but it grabs hold of me better if it comes in a very nurturing way, like she is teaching a toddler that doesnt know any better.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Ursula Elskov
    Participant

A woman who possesses not just physical beauty but a commanding presence. She doesn’t have to raise her voice or speak harshly because she knows people are naturally drawn to her and are eager to do whatever she wants them to do. She is the guide who takes you where you want to go but are too afraid to do it on your own. She knows this service will only endear her more to you. She is happy to see you progress on your journey and realizes that it is a shared experience which will bond you both forever.

Take me to bed, or lose me forever.

Attachments:
    6 users thanked author for this post.
    Lacey J
    Participant

2 users thanked author for this post.
    sissy steffi kitten
    Participant

I would love to serve a dominant black couple , never served a black man YET 🙂 Just the thought of a black Mistress making me suck a big black cock makes me horny.

I am sissy steffi and do as I am told

aurissa
    Participant

This sissy slave maid would most want to serve a superior female whose dominance is in her intelligence.  In the following pictures not only are these woman very beautiful in looks they are also very smart in their respective fields and possess a great sense of humour. If you do not recognize them, they are: Rachel Riley, Victoria Coren-Mitchell and Suzannah Lipscomb.

This sissy slave maid can dream 😀

aurissa
    sissy slave maid happily accepts what she is given

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Shantell
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>I have to agree with you second choice Aurissa. I have always had a thing for Victoria Coren-Mitchell. She is a super intelligent, funny Woman who oozes with sassy confidence and for me she shows more than a hint of being a natural Dominatrix😁</p>
    While I’m here I’d also like to nominate your fellow Canadian Katherine Ryan as my Guilty pleasure. She may not be an obvious choice as a Domme, but her very cheeky and sometimes patronising humour seems to push my submissive buttons. The Link below doesn’t show her in her finest glory but I do love the clip and it also nicely illustrates the intelligence of your  other choice Rachel Riley.

aurissa
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>I have to agree with you second choice Aurissa. I have always had a thing for Victoria Coren-Mitchell. She is a super intelligent, funny Woman who oozes with sassy confidence and for me she shows more than a hint of being a natural Dominatrix😁</p>

While I’m here I’d also like to nominate your fellow Canadian Katherine Ryan as my Guilty pleasure. She may not be an obvious choice as a Domme, but her very cheeky and sometimes patronising humour seems to push my submissive buttons. The Link below doesn’t show her in her finest glory but I do love the clip and it also nicely illustrates the intelligence of your other choice Rachel Riley.

OMG Shantell. Great pick and what a great episode that was too. And once again this sissy slave maid is in full agreement with you.

aurissa

Anonymous

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>She would have to be a beautiful dominatrix that would have overwhelming power over me.  Someone that could push my limits immensely.  And scarily but arousingly, take my testicles if she so desired.
    Kelly</p>

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bobbbie
    Participant

One of my first crushes was Vikki Michelle, who played the archetypal french maid in the British comedy, Allo allo. I would gladly kneel at her feet.

Looking for friends not sex
    I live in New Zealand so I am probably posting when most of you are getting your beauty sleep

Attachments:
    Anonymous

I would like a caring supportive but dominant female. I would like it to be a permanent relationship that pleased her as well. I don’t want a pro dome and have met many scammers who simply want gift cards. I really don’t know how one goes about meeting legitimate women who are into this sort of lifestyle.

Karen TV
    Participant

I would give anything to be friendzoned and dominated by Anne Hathaway or Eiza Gonzalez

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Karen TV.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Karen TV.
    Attachments:
    James Potter
    Participant

There are some great suggestions, and ideas on this thread, but one partucular desire of mine is to be dominated by a ‘Pink Mistress.’ Not a bimbo per se, but a mistress who wears pink, or identifies with the color herself. Sort of a flip on the way the color is utilized.

Attachments:
    aurissa
    Participant

There are some great suggestions, and ideas on this thread, but one partucular desire of mine is to be dominated by a ‘Pink Mistress.’ Not a bimbo per se, but a mistress who wears pink, or identifies with the color herself. Sort of a flip on the way the color is utilized.

Yes awesome idea! Now where can such a Mistress be found? 🙂

aurissa

James Potter
    Participant

If only I knew!

Bella
    Participant

I like a sensual, strong minded, and nurturing female. One who takes charge and captivates, leading down a hole with no return.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account