Skip to toolbar

What is your ultimate desire?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    evelynnblue
    Participant

What is your ultimate desire?

My ultimate desire is to find a guy/girl IRL and to share this my girly side of me with him/her. I would like to go out completely dressed as a girl (in public place), and spend some time like that and hanging out when we can playing with our desires and making new scenarios … maybe try to be a girl for a week or longer when at home, cooking or cleaning or doing some sexy activities together … make complete transformation and play …

<3

Cute little bunny desiring to play and share our thoughts and time together ....

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Nica
    Participant

I want to be kept by two or three dominant women and be at their beck and call 24/7.

They would keep me dolled up and use me as their sex slave. Maybe make me into a model and maid for their girl parties. And I would have to do everything any of the guests required.

[/url]

My name is Veronica and I do what I am told.

My name is Veronica and I do what I am told.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Jenni swallows
    Participant

ultimate desire? oh gosh.. Well, If we are going into the realms of not possible, I would love to spend some time at a real M&R. But like, i won’t know when i will be released or if. I just would like to feel those emotions first hand for a while, all of that confusing arousal. I do not know if I will ever be released and I would like it that someone else sent me here, maybe someone that knew I would like it, but too scared to sign up for it or live the life.

Now, if you mean something that could happen to me? I would like to find a Mistress that is also kind of new, but it’s ok if she knows a thing or two about this sort of thing. I would want her to be into the idea of switching gender roles, at least for me her partner. I would love it if, what we both do in private and some times maybe not so private, is never used in a way to tarnish that connection we would share. so, it’s a taboo subject for us to bring up in fights, for fear that both of us might lose that something special and feeling of safety we can explore in.

and yes, i say Mistress. I am still straight, even though my last name is Swallows and I love, love, love blow jobs and cum humiliation. But, practicing on My Mistresses strap on with a little bit of fake cum, or my own is fine. So is.. some times, maybe, just maybe, getting me to give head to a trusted “stranger”. I say Stranger, but she would know them and vet them out before i ever got introduced. It’s not really about that guy, but about making me feel girly, slutty..

I can keep going on and on, but this is my ultimate, real world desire that I can achieve. techniquly.. i know things are never going to be just as you imagine, but if i could at least feel safe with my partner and how we explore, feel safe to share my posts here and my captions, than i think i would have found a keeper.

My name is Jenni and I do what I am told.

taunt and tease me to please me.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Jodi
    Participant

My ultimate desire is to have a partner that helps me transform into a beautiful female.  Doing all the necessary surgeries: facial feminization, breast augmentation, gender, confirmation surgery, etc.

I would become the perfect housewife.  Cooking, cleaning, making sure I am beautiful for my partner, taking care of their every need.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

I’m a cross dresser and have.been in some sense my whole life. The last 10 years I have been going out dressed. I have gotten pretty bold at times and done some amazing things in this time. But I still have to keep my male and female sides separate for most people. I have also recently gotten a divorce after a long marriage.

My ultimate desire would be to find someone new who accepts my 2 sides, and to have others who know me accept me whether I present as a male, female, or a male in female clothes.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Chris
    Participant

to be owned. to have no control over what is happening to me sexually

Isabelle
    Participant

My ulitimate desire is to be able to be gently but firmly feminized and treated like the girly girl I am inside.

I have the recent yearning of have lady parts, feeling the emptiness and wetness down there that needs to be filled.

aurissa
    Participant

Ultimate desire (using the true definition of the word ultimate here) would be to be owned by a trusting, sensually seductive, intelligent, red-headed ( lol just posted three pictures of blonde brits in a previous post), Irish accented, long legged,  wealthy, big breasted, and pretty superior female. A lady who obviously understands the persona of aurissa and also allows the RL me out once a month or so for various real world activities with friends and family. While we are going all out here; she would have a number of equally seductive single female friends who she would loan me out to clean their houses and serve them as the dominant goddesses they all are.

Much more detail could be added here; however, this would become a novel. *giggle*

And when sissied up, this sissy slave maid would look like this:

aurissa
    sissy slave maid happily accepts what she is given

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Brittany
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My ultimate desire…if it was possible to fully become a girl and be back in either late high school or early college age.</p>

I do think eventually we will be able to effect people on genetic level and be able to reconstruct their bodies.  If that where to happen, then I would be very tempted.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Brittany
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My ultimate desire…if it was possible to fully become a girl and be back in either late high school or early college age.</p>

I do think eventually we will be able to effect people on genetic level and be able to reconstruct their bodies. If that where to happen, then I would be very tempted.

Now if that could happen.  Trophy wife!  But I would want to grow into it, learn to belly dance, wear makeup and very high heels.  Be the girliest girly girl I could be.

Anonymous

After being encouraged to play dress up by a beautiful girl, she tells me I think you’re gay.  I deny it, then she tells me she will prove it.  She convinced me to get naked and go take a shower while her boyfriend is watching.  She tells me if I don’t get hard while he helps me shower then I’m not gay.  She tells me I’ll bet you’ll want to kiss his lips and his cock.  I can’t believe what she is saying.  As I lather up he steps in the shower behind me.  He rubs my ass cheeks and caresses my balls.  He hears me moan, Amanda starts to giggle watching.   He turns me around to face him while stroking my cock.  I start licking his nipples and messaging his massive chest.  Amanda tells me to kiss him you faggot, which I gladly do.  She unrobes and enters the large shower.  She orders me to kneel and make love to his cock.  I can’t stop obeying her.  Minutes pass and I stand.  He manuevers behind me and spreads my legs wide..  Amanda tells me to beg for him to fuck me, which I do.  Tell me you’re gay she commands.   He plows into me and I submit to his cock and her commands.  He fucks me until I feel the wetness of his semen inside of me.  Amanda laughs and tells me I knew you were a faggot..

Alison Anderson
    Participant

But if he got hard at the sight of you, and fucked you, doesn’t that make him gay too?  I never understood this.

Anonymous

He gets hard because I was sucking his cocock.

Anonymous

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>The other male never denied being gay, only me.  This is a fantasy of my desire, not his.  Please don’t make me me defend my story.</p>

K

kandijayne
    Participant

In the virtual world of fantasy – to become a complete woman. See my post in the thread What would be your proverbial three wishes?

But in Real Life? There’s not much left to desire. I think to get at least one volume of my poetry published, hopefully more. But that would mean bestirring myself, and I am indolent. Also perhaps establishing my own blogspot or website to show my captions and TG/TF stories and other content.  Again, it means work.

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

kandijayne
    Participant

to show my captions

And just to blow my own trumpet (because if I don’t no one else will), if anyone wants to see what my captions are like, I’ve been posting some of them here in the group Femdom Sissy Captions under the thread titled Kandi’s Kaptions. Please take a look sometime.

Ursula Elskov
    Participant

In the virtual world of fantasy – to become a complete woman. See my post in the thread What would be your proverbial three wishes?

But in Real Life? There’s not much left to desire. I think to get at least one volume of my poetry published, hopefully more. But that would mean bestirring myself, and I am indolent. Also perhaps establishing my own blogspot or website to show my captions and TG/TF stories and other content. Again, it means work.

kj,

Hope you’ll be up for sharing one sometime. A poem that is.

urs

If you are a bystander, you are not innocent.

Rebecca
    Participant

I’d loved to be turned into this My name is Aidan I’m 20 years old and I like video games, comics books. My favorite game is either skyrim or that new Spider-Man PS4. I do actually like shonen jump stuff. Naruto, One Piece, My Hero, Code Geass, Evangelion and stuff like that. I liked to be trained to become a girl. Be forced to give up anything seen as boyish. Video Games, fighting. Fat foods. Replaced with Girly interests. Turned into a school girl / secretary who loves to shop, fashion, boys, romance, boys, cheerleadering (if school girl) does the house work. That kinda of dainty girl! You know? Gods it’d probably start as an RP because I can’t do much for real. But still RPing myself learning all that would be amazing!!

kandijayne
    Participant

But in Real Life? There’s not much left to desire. I think to get at least one volume of my poetry published, hopefully more. But that would mean bestirring myself, and I am indolent. Also perhaps establishing my own blogspot or website to show my captions and TG/TF stories and other content. Again, it means work.

kj,

Hope you’ll be up for sharing one sometime. A poem that is.

urs

Ursula, Thanks – I might just do that.

Anonymous

It has to be for me, having a sensuous beautiful girl slowly feminize me.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account