What is on your wishlist?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     lucy 
    Participant

I love making big wishlists and revisiting them. I have this big amazon wishlist here.

What is on your wishlist?

You can link it if you want.

(and if you have suggestions for me, that is great too!)

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I have already ordered this in M, but it will be too tight. Need XL or at least L really:

Hope to order this very soon. Love the sexy, but not TOO slutty schoolgirl look:

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     lucy 
    Participant

I so love that skater dress. Would love to order it in a bunch of different colors.

Alison Anderson 
    Participant

Gee, you’d think this is a simple question to answer.  But I’ve got half of two closets with skirts, dresses and tops.  I even have 2 wedding dresses, a prom dress, 2 sissy maid dresses, outfits that I can make look like schoolgirl outfits, and formal wear. A majority of the clothing is normal, modest wear.  Similarly, I have half or more of my dresser space with women’s clothing (tops, panties, stockings, corsets, even a couple of bathing suits).  And I have more shoes than I know what to do with.

If you’re referring to activities instead of clothing, I’ve done some things I never would have believed I would do before I started going out in public.  Here are some of my highlights. I’ve had makeovers (and learned to do my own makeup), worn the school girl and sissy maid dresses to parties/events, worn the prom dress to a friend’s party in a hotel ballroom, and had a bridal photo shoot.  I have been out shopping en femme, sometimes even in my own neighborhood.  I have traveled long distances by car, eaten in restaurants and even checked into a hotel once en femme.  I have been on vacation (to a TG conference) with virtually no male clothing.  I have been to Broadway in NYC 3 times en femme.  I went to the Renaissance Faire en femme with my daughter’s friends, and this week met one of my daughter’s friend and her mom en femme when we had dinner together in New York before going to the theater (we each had different shows but met for a quick dinner together).  I have worn my bathing suit on the beach and for a quick dip in the ocean.

So it may sound corny, but most on my wish list is continued good health and acceptance (I don’t always pass) so that I can continue my adventures.

lucy 
    Participant

Can you elaborate on the TG conference? That’s something I never heard of.

Alison Anderson 
    Participant

There are a number of these throughout the US, and one in England.  The one I went to no longer runs.

These are places where crossdressers, transgendered, supporters, vendors and speakers get together for a few days.  Usually booked at a hotel and they use the conference rooms for talks, and areas for vendors to set up and sell their wares.  There are also people doing makeovers there.  Being out and about with others gives you a sense of safety.  They will often have dinner reservations at local restaurants or shopping trips in groups and there are often people to hold your hand so to speak if you are a newbie and a bit wary about going out in public.  There are photographers, seminars, and dance parties.

This weekend the Keystone Conference in Harrisburg, PA concluded.  Their website shows other conferences along with links.

They are great places to go away, be with others, learn, get your confidence in going out dressed in public, and meet new people.

V!ct0r!a 
    Participant

Gee, you’d think this is a simple question to answer. But I’ve got half of two closets with skirts, dresses and tops. I even have 2 wedding dresses, a prom dress, 2 sissy maid dresses, outfits that I can make look like schoolgirl outfits, and formal wear. A majority of the clothing is normal, modest wear. Similarly, I have half or more of my dresser space with women’s clothing (tops, panties, stockings, corsets, even a couple of bathing suits). And I have more shoes than I know what to do with.

If you’re referring to activities instead of clothing, I’ve done some things I never would have believed I would do before I started going out in public. Here are some of my highlights. I’ve had makeovers (and learned to do my own makeup), worn the school girl and sissy maid dresses to parties/events, worn the prom dress to a friend’s party in a hotel ballroom, and had a bridal photo shoot. I have been out shopping en femme, sometimes even in my own neighborhood. I have traveled long distances by car, eaten in restaurants and even checked into a hotel once en femme. I have been on vacation (to a TG conference) with virtually no male clothing. I have been to Broadway in NYC 3 times en femme. I went to the Renaissance Faire en femme with my daughter’s friends, and this week met one of my daughter’s friend and her mom en femme when we had dinner together in New York before going to the theater (we each had different shows but met for a quick dinner together). I have worn my bathing suit on the beach and for a quick dip in the ocean.

So it may sound corny, but most on my wish list is continued good health and acceptance (I don’t always pass) so that I can continue my adventures.

looks like u had a lot of fun en femme, i wish to do it soon.

Anonymous

a list of some of my pretty things I bought, and some I’m dying to get

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar