Welcome

Tagged: 

This topic contains 95 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  sissy jenna 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Isabella 
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Isabella. I started in Lacy Place many years ago (like more than 10). I used to be a bartender and I think (but not sure) I remember Jaqueline arriving (weren’t you a Bar Tender too?). I went away for a long time but recently I’ve come to be more in contact with my sissy side and decided to take a peek and stay.

I hope you can take me back 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

Welcome back Isabella. It’s great to have you back. Make yourself at home. I was a waitress way back then. But I gave myself a promotion, so I am a bartender now. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Vaishalli 
    Participant

Hi,i am  Vaishalli.Here I feel that the girl inside me is releasing and I feel peaceful.I’ve spent whole day here.

lucy 
    Participant

Hi. I’m lucy.

I came here through the sissylover mailings.

I’ve been trying to get a roleplay started, but no luck yet.

I did the lipstick and curtsey courses. Those were wonderfull but I was wondering if there are more?

Jacqueline 

Look around Lucy for other activities, and please be patient with us for the role play. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself here.

sissy jenna 
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m Jenna and new to the community. Looks like a wonderful place to be. This is a newly discovered part of me that this sissy finds fascinating.

I am open-minded, submissive, and highly motivated. I discovered this site randomly through Google.

Connect if you are interested! Thank you for the fantastic website.

Hugs,

Jenna

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar