Welcome

Tagged: 

This topic contains 103 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Cherry Blossoms 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
     Isabella 
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Isabella. I started in Lacy Place many years ago (like more than 10). I used to be a bartender and I think (but not sure) I remember Jaqueline arriving (weren’t you a Bar Tender too?). I went away for a long time but recently I’ve come to be more in contact with my sissy side and decided to take a peek and stay.

I hope you can take me back 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

Welcome back Isabella. It’s great to have you back. Make yourself at home. I was a waitress way back then. But I gave myself a promotion, so I am a bartender now. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Vaishalli 
    Participant

Hi,i am  Vaishalli.Here I feel that the girl inside me is releasing and I feel peaceful.I’ve spent whole day here.

lucy 
    Participant

Hi. I’m lucy.

I came here through the sissylover mailings.

I’ve been trying to get a roleplay started, but no luck yet.

I did the lipstick and curtsey courses. Those were wonderfull but I was wondering if there are more?

Jacqueline 

Look around Lucy for other activities, and please be patient with us for the role play. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself here.

sissy jenna 
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m Jenna and new to the community. Looks like a wonderful place to be. This is a newly discovered part of me that this sissy finds fascinating.

I am open-minded, submissive, and highly motivated. I discovered this site randomly through Google.

Connect if you are interested! Thank you for the fantastic website.

Hugs,

Jenna

Sarah 
    Participant

Hi I am Sarah, new here. I once dated a girl who kept telling me I had great legs and then one night when I was drunk she put her panties and nightie on me. The next day we were out at the shops and she grabbed a skirt off a rack and I was shocked when in the store she held it up against me and said it would look great. At the time I thought no way I’m doing that and while the panties had turned me on I thought this is too weird and told her to stop. We stopped seeing each other after a while. Now I think about it a lot and wish I had gone through with it and while I’m not gay wonder what it would have been like if she had the set me up with her dad or brother while feminized. I imagine loving the humiliation of having my mind but being used as a wife to a more dominant male.

Anonymous

Hi girls and Ladies,

my name is Lotta, I’m from Germany and nearly 50 years old *shock*. However I had the pleasure to visit this place before and must say it  looks beautiful and I’m very happy that it is still alive 🙂 . Thanks to everyone how keeps this place up and running. I love it.

Wish you all a splendid time. Hugs and kisses,

Lotta

veronica p 
    Participant

Returning after a long absence. Hoping to rekindle some sissy friendships.

Nica

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

Hi Nica. Welcome back. It’s nice to see you again.

veronica p 
    Participant

thank you to one of my favorite sissy sisters.

Nica

Dani 
    Participant

Hi there, I actually found this site because one of the motivationals got posted to a subreddit a few days ago which led me to wanting to check this place out, and I can’t seem to leave now. I still have yet to actually make a post on a forum but am optimistic that I will be able to make some awesome friendships with people here as it seems to be an amazing community of very friendly people!.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Brittany 
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m Brittany. I am a very naughty, playful schoolgirl who used play here a few years ago – I was very fond of telling everyone what my panties of the day were 😉 I had lots of friends, ReyRey, Sabrina and even was under the tutelage of Mistress Akane at one point – I won the inaugural dating game competition too. I can be terribly flirty and very sexy flashing my panties off as I simply LOVE wearing super short skirts. I’ve REALLY missed this place and am soooo happy to be back 🙂

Anyway must dash as I need to fix my lippy, hope to make some new friends and maybe re-connect with some old ones too.

Love and Hugs

Brittany xoxox

P.S. As I know you want to know…….I’m wearing some some black low-rise microfiber bikini panties today 😉

Attachments:
     Cherry Blossoms 
    Participant

Hi!

This prob’ly shoulda been my first post, but I didn’t even know this subject was here until two minutes ago. As I said in the “Need Help?” area, I don’t think I need much of Melandren’s dumbing-down lessons! 😉

I’ve been playing with RPGs (role playing games, not rocket-propelled grenades 😛 ) since I was sixteen years old, and erotic online RPGs for about a decade now. I discovered this place from a post over on TFGames.site. I’ve played forced fem and MtF games before, but this is the first time I’ve played an actual role playing game on the subject, and I am soooooooooooooooo glad I’m involved now!

BTW I am a switch (more often a Dominant) and have a Dom alter-ego here, but playing a submissive is so much more fun I may never go back!

Nah. Usually I need to be in control. But even then, sissies are fun!! 😂

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar