Skip to toolbar

Welcome

Viewing 9 posts - 1,051 through 1,059 (of 1,059 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Hi, I am Cindy and I am new to this site. I discovered it from another website, called Sissy Girl Sanctuary and ever since then, I have fallen in love with it. I enjoy all the content, especially the courses and the Mistress Monthly Magazine. I keep coming back for more and more.

Kisses:*

Evasissy99
    Participant

Hello there,

My girl name is Eva, I’m quite new to this but really curious as well. I’m Belgian and I want to make new sissy friends 🙂

Eva future sissy slut

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi there girls, I’m an admirer of sissies, looking to explore my desires and guide someone in exploring theirs. I’d like to meet people interested in having actual conversations while still having some fun. Erotica is great, but instant all-out depictions of sex put me off. I’m into romantic fantasies, and really understanding each other so we can have great erotic chats.

Feel free to say hi if you’re interested. I don’t bite. Not at first, at least (I am a gentleman, after all).

Do read my profile first, please, so we can be sure we’re after roughly the same thing.

Amberlie
    Participant

Hey girls 🙂 I just found this site because I was looking for feminization games haha.  I have been dressing for years but I still love the whole transition period.  Hope to hear from you all soon <3

Magenta
    Participant
    Hi everyone, I am Magenta and I found this site through a task assigned to me, 
    I am following a path to become sissy. The site looks very interesting and full of surprises :)

Debbie 38GG
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I’m Debbie and am new here, found the site by chance via a link and glad I did, looking forward to meeting you all for chats and learning loads of cool stuff!

Luv D xXx

Debbie 38GG
    Participant

Hi I’m Debbie

It’s lovely to be here, found LiL via a link, looking forward to meeting you all and learning loads of coll stuff

Luv D xXx

RockSquirrel
    Participant

Hello, my name is Melissa. I found this site from a chastity Discord server, linking to “The Office: Swimming in the Pool”.

I haven’t been to many places in this site, but from what I have seen so far, I like it.

My secret fantasy in’t forced feminization, but heavily encouraged feminization. I tend to be lazy and not put the effort I need in to it.

Randy
    Participant

Hello, my name is Randy.  I found this site via Sissy Lover, Sissy School.

I like the idea of being feminized by someone and all that means.  I have to admit I do like wearing panties.

I’m really excited to explore your site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1,051 through 1,059 (of 1,059 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account