Welcome

Tagged: 

This topic contains 103 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Cherry Blossoms 4 hours ago.

• Author
     Martha 
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Martha Fleming.

I’m a maid.  I found this site while browsing the internet and was a member of the old site for several years.

I’m here because I enjoy the site and people.

Martha

2 users thanked author for this post.
     A Blush 
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m A Blush. Or Alan/Allison Bloom in character. I was a member of the old site for a while towards the end. First real life got in the way and then the site itself sadly had to cease. What time I did spend here I enjoyed and am hoping to get involved with two of the groups. I found the old site by stumbling across it on my internet travels. I gave it a go hoping to scratch my roleplaying and submissive itches and found it did both. Thats what I’m looking for again.

SHARON 
    Participant

Hello

I am Sharon and i am new on this site.. I am nnot american so my english is little bad.

I would to become  a sexy sissy slut, It is my secret wishes. I would to meet more friend ffor to change experience… All kind of experience .. I never plaied on this site . <3

Kamaro 
    Participant

Hello everyone;

My name is Kamaro (sounds like the car – Camaro).  Just did an intro post and background to my character.  Look forward to meeting others and being a part of many different stories……

Dania 
    Participant

i m dania here, and wish to be a pretty one.. will need help of all friends who can help and can guide me towards to the beautiful life..

Bethany 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Bethany and I am very new to this environment.  I am curious about what can happen here…   🙂

I truly don’t know where to start and look forward to any advice anyone can share.

Thanks,

Phoebe 
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Phoebe and I found my way here by way of another site. There was a reference to “Swimming in the Pool”, which I found on the Web Archive. I thought the game was pretty hot, so I though that I would investigate further.

I’m still sort of working on my character’s backstory, but I look forward to joining in the fun!

Thanks,
    Phoebe

Attachments:
     LauraJane 
    Participant

Hi!  I’m Laura Jane.  I found this site through a chat room where an Admirer was impressed by my commitment to submission and feminization.  He recommended that I come here.  IRL, I am a bisexual married man who has always had submissive and feminine feelings, but they have been growing lately (why, I have no idea).  I do a little light cross-dressing, and dream about doing more.  I would love guidance in exploring my feelings here, and maybe elsewhere.

I’m so nervous!

SteffiC 
    Participant

Hello!

I’m Stefani or Steffi, and I’m new here! I do really, like really, enjoy forced fem fantasies and RPing about it as a submissive.

I first wanted to thank Melissa and whoever else involved in the creation and management of this wonderful place. It is so thrilling for me to see the potential of a nearly social network-like place with such a nice focus on quality RP and user interactions. Groups and sub-groups, profile, messaging systems…literally it’s like endless possibilities! ^^

For my ‘background’, so to speak, I do have some RP/pata-RP experience prior to this. Aside having been for some time on the previous website (admittedly been active there only for a little), I did used to RP a lot in private with some people I met on the internet on shared documents on google docs..I know, weird…! xD After that I’ve been and still partly am active on somewhat of a social game called Second Life. Where, basically, you create your avatar and go around meeting people, visiting places, shopping and, of course, RP too. There’s quite a community of sissies, ‘femboys’ and in general forced fem lovers…or at least I managed to find a lot of those :P. Over there the visual help is for sure very good if you’ve got time and money commitment for it, it’s nice to literally see how you look and move and are..as well as others. But for the nature of that media, being most of the interactions in live-chats…obviously it can’t always be the best for in-depth RPing, because you gotta keep in mind that that person is waiting for you looking at a blinking ‘Steffi’s typing’ sign while I do my post for 10 or more minutes xD. Hence, having seen the wonderful work on this new website, and remembering my nice experience with the previous one, I decided to jump back in and give it another shot, better this time!

I’m still currently filling in my profile and all, some cute people already have been as gentle as adding me and we talked a bit ^.^ But yes, I hope to start for good really soon.

I actually don’t know why i’m telling all this here :s it’s maybe more of a simple introduction thread but..I’m excited about this and so wanted to share a bit about myself!

Keep it up beautiful people ^.^ and I hope to play all together soon!

– Steffi

farahwinehouse 
    Participant

Wow…I haven’t visited LIL for some time due I to RL stuff keeping me super busy. I had trouble logging in….so I had to register as a new member. I am still trying to navigate my way around on the updated LIL…not too difficult…just take getting some getting use to. So allow me to introduce myself. I am Farah Winehouse…been a member of LIL for 4 years. I am a submissive gal and I have had adventures at “the corporation” and as a waitress at the Lacy Place. Just gonna take some time to get up to speed on things here at LIL girls.

Farah Winehouse

Natasha 
    Participant

I’ve just battered the Thanks button because you’re all wonderful people who make me realise I’m not alone.

Peter bove 
    Participant

Hi I’m new here

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Claire 
    Participant

Its been 2 years since I’ve been in this loving community, I cant remember whom I was originally so I’ve made a new account. Today is my 20th Birthday and my wish is to become an active participant here again. I look forward to becoming the ideal image of a submissive feminine sissy! Much love to everyone, especially the Mistresses and Masters. I can’t wait to see how my new chapter here unfolds with all of you!!! Lastly I’d like to share that I love the new website better then the old one.

<3 Claire

Alis Pink 
    Participant

*curtsy* Hello all. This is Alis, from India. New here, still exploring this place. My curiosity brought me to this amazing place. I guess its time to stop being afraid and freely explore and express feminine part of myself. Looking forward to a great time here.

Attachments:
     Pippy Silkstockings 
    Participant

Greetings, my name is Pippy. I am weak and desperate, i crave direction in life and just need someone to take control. I found this place following orders to join.

FoxyDanae 
    Participant

So what to put here….. Well for those who don’t know me I Have three names I go bye complete name is FoxyDanae, from there some people call me Foxy and then others call me Danae. Hopefully if I did things right it just says Danae under the avatar.  That being said I thought I might try a new look this time around. Its one I have had  setting in my avatars folder for a wile since I received from someone on the old site.  Anyway I like the new look and I may lurk for a bit before jumping in.

Hp1899 
    Participant

Introduce yourself! How did you find this place? How do you like the new place?

<p dir=”ltr” style=”padding-left: 30px;”>
    Am surya i find this place wonderful</p>

AnnaKendra 
    Participant

😳 😳  😳 I’m Kendra,transgender and while I’ve already come out to my mother,who lives in my house,I’ve still not truly started my journey yet. I am trying to grow my hair out though and I came here through Sissylover Academy. I’ve been here before maybe 6 years ago,when I was just starting to really explore TG and forced fem. The site looks completely different now and I never did sign up all those years ago,my entire mindset and identity has pretty much changed a lot since then and I credit stuff like your site to helping me truly accept who I really am.

Rebecca Rose 
    Participant

I’m Rebecca I found this site on a search and I like it a lot thankyou hugs rebecca

Attachments:
     Silver Fox 
    Participant

👋 Hi everyone, I’m Deborah Staci Lynn & I am very much looking forward to being feminizated & hopefully owned!!! I would absolutely love to have a Mistress & become a lesbian pussy slave!!!

Bambi 
    Participant

Hi i’m bambi,

New to this site, didn’t know the old one,  very excited to be here and looking forward to learn how to play actually i got here as a task from sissy academy lol

Bella 
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I’m Johnny and I’m completely new to both the site and roleplaying in general. I’ve spent a bit of time playing some of the games on “Tfgamessite”, and then randomly came across this site on google. So excited about all this…!

I can’t wait to get to know people here better as they guide me further along the path and help me accept what I really am…

Anyway, really looking forwards to finding someone to play with! Thanks so much to everyone who plays a part in running and organising this place; it’s amazing!

Lots of love XXX

Alyson 
    Participant

Hi

i just love everything about the new site. Just getting up to speed with things and a bit of a newbie but so excited to be here xx

Hadleyc 
    Participant

Hello Melissa,

I would first like to thank you and whom else is involved for the welcome. I am excited to see what you have in-store for me here. I Don’t know how I found you other than it was  a Devine intervention of sorts.

Respectfully yours,

Hadleyc

Hadleyc 
    Participant

Attachments:
     Mary 
    Participant

Hi my name is Mary. Well it used to be Mark but those days are gone hopefully.

I found this place by a Google search while er having fun on internet.

Not sure how I like new place… What was the old one like?

Jacqueline 

Hi Mary, welcome.
    The old site was similar to this one. The layout was a bit different, but the fun was the same.
    Hugs

badrian 
    Participant

Hi my name is Adriane I’m a sissy in training and I get here via Sissification academy.
    The new place, well it looks polished 🙂

Mandi 
    Participant

Hi, I’m Mandi, and I’m so glad to have rediscovered LiL!!! The new site looks amazing – except there didn’t seem to be anywhere to post new short stories. So at Jacqueline’s kind suggestion I’ve created a group for that purpose, which all forced fem authors are welcome to use: see  https://lockedinlace.com/groups/short-stories/.To kick it off, I’ve added a new story of my own, The Makeup Lesson. Hope you all like it!

xxx Mandi

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mandi.
     teri gurl 
    Participant

hi E/everyone I’m teri gurl and just signed up .. it may take me a little time to figure things out but what can Y/ou expect from a newbie

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar