Welcome

Tagged: 

This topic contains 103 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Cherry Blossoms 4 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author
     Johanna Silfverstråle 
    Participant

Hi all,

My name is Johanna, Johanna Silfverstråle.

Good to see LiL up and running again! Some of you know me from the old site – hope to chat with you and new friends soon!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Quinn 
    Participant

Hello   I am  very excitedto be here wih you  all. I do so love getting dolled up and going out o the town enfemme.  I am very much a submissive sissy.- weaing dresses and makeup are such turnons for me

Kisses

Tammy

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous

Hi everyone. I found this site through a web search and I love it. I am still learning about getting around the site. I am a submissive sissy a little on the shy side but I hope to meet people and make new friends. Looking forward to meeting people who can make me be the best sissy I can be.

Anonymous

Hiya, just discovered this site and still trying to navigate my way through it. Seems like a really nice place looking forward to having fun, and discovering a bit more

C

Maid Jemima 
    Participant

hello I am jemima and I was here before and my name was sissymaid jemima.  I am still a maid but I rather be call just jemima.  I have not try the role thingy playing yet but I might after a bit.  thanks for having me here.

Candy-Cane 
    Participant

Hi, I’m RainbowSparkle91 or Candy-Cane. I was introduced to this site from a friend who was trying to share a CYOA thing from the old site but found that the old site was down. I was still curious though and popped on over. I’m a long time roleplayer in general (both SFW and NSFW) and have only been introduced to sissy stuff in the last two and a half years or so. Trying to wean myself off the actual hypno vids in real life but have no problem with them in RP’s.

Am new here and am not entirely sure what I’m doing or if I’ll stick around long-term, but figured it couldn’t hurt to check things out.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m new to all of this, I was looking around for some forced fem stuff and stumbled on this site. I’m fairly independent but like the idea of women convincing me to feminize. I don’t really know what all to say, so please ask!

Dani 
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Dani.  I was a member of the old site as Danii.  I had to use the double i in my name because Dani was taken.  But in this new site, I can be Dani.

I love being fem and am more a Domme, than a subby.  I tend to wear classic outfits and pretty lingerie, teamed with pantyhose or stockings and always with heels.

I am looking forward very much to engaging in this site once again.

Dani xxx

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Hello, I’m Owen (for now as far as all people online are concerned), I tried the old site under a different name, brief success then everything just stopped. I came to the new site, decided to try again, so far little success, but still have hopes.

I go by Rowena as a girl’s name when out of character.

Natasha 
    Participant

Hello Everybody

I’m a transgender woman just starting the journey. I’m not bright enough to remember fibs so everything in the character bit and OOC is true, except the bit about The Corporation that is…unless  😉

Found this site and lurked awhile before deciding to be brave and join in. As there will be times of doubt in both journeys I hope I can transfer lessons from one to the other. What I’m really looking forward to is being able to help others along when I have knowledge to share. I’m a very helpful girl unlike the rather acidic male I started from.

Zahralena Zofyescu 
    Participant

Hello all!

I’ve just discovered this site while randomly searching the internet for more cerebral content. While the forced femme concept isn’t new to me, in real life I’ve really only surrendered my masculinity in symbolic ways (D/s strapon play with lovers). I’ve spent most of my life as a confidently straight man, but I’m discovering more of a spectrum to my sexuality. I’m new here, and I’m still browsing through the site to learn the layout and the etiquette, but I hope to use the roleplay here as a way to explore fantasies that push the envelopes of my gender and sexuality norms.

As my name suggests, I have a pronounced smoking fetish. If a woman knows how to smoke, then I am putty in her hands. A seductive smoker can have her way with me without much prodding. I definitely am more of a submissive, but irl relationships, I don’t think it’s possible to fully and truly understand and appreciate the nuance of the dynamic unless the partners switch to experience the other side of the paradigm occasionally. I guess that’s just a fancy way to say that I’m a sub, but I am able and willing to assume the opposite role, when and where appropriate.

Thanks to the webmistresses and admins for making this place possible; thanks to all the participation’s whose contributions are already straining my jeans. I look forward to meeting you all and playing with each other’s minds.

Michelle M 
    Participant

Hi everyone.  My name is Michelle and it is so good to see the new site – I was afraid we had lost LIL altogether.

I’m Stil trying to become familiar with how to navigate  the new place, but I’ll keep trying to understand all it has to offer.

Hope to meet many of you soon

Michelle

Zahralena Zofyescu 
    Participant

I just have to add, ever since I found this site, I feel like I’ve been walking around in subspace. If the wrong woman (perhaps the right woman) approached me irl, she could make me do things… fucked up things.

So, thanks for that, too.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Natasha 
    Participant

I just have to add, ever since I found this site, I feel like I’ve been walking around in subspace. If the wrong woman (perhaps the right woman) approached me irl, she could make me do things… fucked up things.

I don’t think it’s possible to put my feelings any better either. Thank You for finding the right words.

Melissa 
    Keymaster

I just have to add, ever since I found this site, I feel like I’ve been walking around in subspace. If the wrong woman (perhaps the right woman) approached me irl, she could make me do things… fucked up things.

*evil grin*

missymegg 
    Participant

Hi – I’m Meggan, but everyone calls me missy.  Today’s my first day and I’m trying to wrap my brain around it.  Hoping to master all the skills needed to be a proper sissy.

Brandy Watson 
    Participant

Im Brandy. I came through the Rabbit Hole Known as sissylover academy.

missymegg 
    Participant

me too brandy!

Jenn 
    Participant

Hello,  My name is Jennifer and I am brand new here.  I am looking forward to learning and following all the rules.

Epicene 
    Participant

Hi there, just found this new site, still working my way round it for now but looking forward to trying new things, being creative & exploring fantasies etc.

Jeri Shane 
    Participant

Hello Jerry Shane here (Soon to hopefully be turned into Jeri Shane). I’m sort of new, I was here under a different character a long time ago but things happened and fell out (I don’t remember my old character) looking forward to getting back into rping once again and hoping to have fun!

Anonymous

Hi I’m Kayla

I’m a closet cross-dresser who loves being forcibly feminized. I love to wear panties and love being made into a girl.

Anonymous

Hi

My name is Kayla

I love everything girly.

I tried to be a boy but failed miserably at it, so now I am slowly giving in to my feminine side.

Kitty The Tease 
    Participant

Hi!  I’m Kitty, a self-confessed prick tease and proud of it, thank you very much!  I have some dominant interests although I tend to be sexy sweet about it and I’m not into the darker stuff.  Something tells me some of the femmy sissies here might be interested in my style of seduction and titillation…

Looking forward to making some new friends here!

Kitty

P.S. I am an accomplished author of prick tease fantasy erotica, write me if you are interested in reading some of my stuff…

Attachments:
     Sissytoni 
    Participant

Hello, I’m Toni. I’m new here. Ive been exploring my feminine energy. I’m not entirely sure how this site works just yet. apparently I cut into someone’s game.

Sian 
    Participant

Hi all ☺

There was a mix-up with my name tags and now everyone calls me Sian.

I was wondering if Swimming in the Pool would ever be coming back? I don’t think I’ve ever read anything better and I miss it! Probably the wrong place to be asking this but I’m new to forums and interacting with any sites really!

Stay gorgeous everyone ♥

Jacqueline 

Hello Sian,
    Many of the games from the old site are being brought here as Melissa has the time. I’m not sure if Swimming in the Pool is on the list.
    Hugs

Sian 
    Participant

Thanks so much for the reply Jacqueline. I really hope it does come back, it’s literally the hottest thing ever! It’s like my ultimate fantasy, I get so drawn in; it is truly a masterpiece ♥

Bliss 
    Participant

Hi! I’m Bliss! I’ve been lurking on and off for a while, and when I saw the entire site had been redone, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to join in. There’s so much to see and do. It looks really amazing. I’ve actually spent the last few days just reading posts and trying to take it all in. Thank you so much for providing an entire world to play in!

May 
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m going by May as my sissy name and really excited to be here! I’m happy to chat and make friends with anyone who’s interested!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar