Welcome

Tagged: 

This topic contains 95 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  sissy jenna 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Melissa 
    Keymaster

Introduce yourself! How did you find this place? How do you like the new place?

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Monica Goodhead 

Big M,

Really nice set up here, really nice indeed! My name is Monica and I snuck in through the backdoor… Ho Ho ho

Melissa 
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how to feel about being called Big M… 😀

So what was the issue with logging in… again most of that is solved once we’re out of maintenance mode… but just curious what went wrong?

Glenda 

Looking good to me so far. 🙂 Very nice indeed

Testing an edit, seems to work…

La, la, la, block quote test…

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Glenda. Reason: Just messing about
     Jacqueline 

Hi, I’m Jacqueline, the chatter box waitress (now bartender) from the old old site. I like this. I think it will be great for everyone.

Glenda 

Welcome aboard @jacqueline, great to see you here! 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

Thank you Glenda, it’s great to see you here too.

Monica Goodhead 

I feel like I wouldn’t be true to my inner brat if I didn’t call you Big M. In fairness, that would make me Little M, so… You know…

It didn’t seem to initially accept the password and so on, though I have been known to be… Ditzy…

I’m not sure how to feel about being called Big M… 😀

So what was the issue with logging in… again most of that is solved once we’re out of maintenance mode… but just curious what went wrong?

Monica Goodhead 

Also, that quote makes your emoji WAY BIG… Kinda indicative of Big M.

Melissa 
    Keymaster

That’s the second biggest smiley face I’ve ever seen!

Jacqueline 

Wooop. I’m excited, I think we’re getting close. 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
     Anonymous

Hello ladies,

doesn’t seem like very long since we all left

Melissa 
    Participant

Hi my name is Melissa. I like all things sissy. I need help accepting what I am and looking forward to new friends to show me the ropes all love xoxo

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Jessica 
    Participant

*waves* Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you all. Everything here looks so fancy! I’m sure there’s a few things needing to be worked out here and there, but I’m liking what I see! ^_^

taunt and tease me to please me.

Alison Anderson 
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Alison Anderson. Believe them when they tell you no one leaves. I’ve been here for 10 years (I think. I’m surprised I can still count that high.)

This has been a couple of times I fell asleep, then woke in a place that’s different, but yet feels familiar. But I still can’t leave. Still stuck here, wherever here is.

Taylor Dee 
    Participant

*waves* Hello lovelies! My name is Taylor and I found this awesome place through some random googling and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and see how I end up here! 🙂

Melissa 
    Keymaster
     Felicia Wood 

Hello, I’m Felicia. Been here for some time, mostly as a caption contributor, but would like to roleplay my sissy desires. I love this new wonderland – thank you!!!

My name is... Felicia... and, um... I'm not supposed to... (biting lower lip)… play... with BOYS!

Jenifer 
    Participant

I’m Jennifer used to be Nicole but after being at old LIL, spent time on what I want my name to be as I transition from male to female. Looking in to HRT and would like to chat wit brave ones before me about that.

Brian Jaenlee 
    Participant

Ummm… I guess I didn’t see this earlier. Call me Jan. I’m transgendered, but not currently living as my true self. I love anything to do with makeup, nails, and hypnosis. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Tah-tah!

Erika 
    Participant

Hi, my name is Erika. A long time lurker of the old site but decided to come out and introduce myself to everyone. I’ve always been curious about role playing but never got the courage to until now. As a guy, I want to learn more about what it’s like on the other side and that means makeup and stuff. Total newbie here but I think the community here is nice and friendly, so here’s hoping to new beginnings.

mandy 
    Participant

Hello everyone! Missing the old site, but liking the new one so far! *giggle* I was Mandy3000 before!
    Will there be a Science Fiction area again?

Chrissy Kasten 
    Participant

Hi everybody! Like many others I was a lurker on the old site and the reboot just seemed like a perfect opportunity to try it out. I’ve been into forced-fem as long as can remember and this site was one of the best around. I’m so so happy it didn’t fade away. I’m still working on my profile and getting a feel for things, but then I hope to hop in and play with the rest of the girls. 😉

Éléa 
    Participant

“I never thought I’d see this place again.”

Hi everyone ! I was on the old site aswell (Léa Heartstrings, kinda changed that for IRL reasons) and I’m super glad to see all of you girls again !

Still not used to that new site, but I’m sure I’ll manage, a bit sad I can’t review my old posts.

Can’t wait to start again though !

Stina 
    Participant

Hi girls

It is so nice to see the site up and running again. I look forward to begin my exploration 🙂

Sarah Wild 
    Participant

Howdy 🙂

My Name is Sarah Wild. I used to be an old member and have been away for awhile. I love this place it was my go to place before coming out as transgender in my life. I miss the kink and love been submissive in sexual encounters virtual and real.

Can’t wait to explore the new site and let go of my inhibitions 🙂

X0

lola 
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m lola, submissive and looking for someone who wants to take care of me as her slutty bandage maid.

I have edited my profile and I have included myself in the sub registry.

I come from the old lil and I’m happy we have this page again,

lola

shannonf 
    Participant

I am Shannon

I been here for a while.  All three sites.  Even in the M&R, I was under different names back then.

Deanna 
    Participant

(Curtsey) Hello, Mistress Melissa. I look forward to learning how to be a good little sissy here. (Cursey) A live toy for a Mistress or Master or both. (Curtsey)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Deanna.
     Kuchi Thot 
    Participant

I’m Kuchi Thot, and I have been here before. And before that. And…well…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar