Skip to toolbar

WARNING

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Nico
    Participant

Bonjour à tous 

Je ne participe pas beaucoup par manque de temps, mais j’ai deux demandes du genre. le premier était il y a un mois et j’en ai un autre, celui-ci me demande de lui écrire sur son mail.

mon message est simple, quand je réponds “pourquoi ne pas jouer ici, l’endroit est fait pour non?” et comme par hasard je n’ai plus de réponse. Dom les domina venale sont trop faciles à détecter, et pour moi c’est un jeu pour le faire. bonsoir à toutes les filles.

Désolé pour mon mauvais anglais.

ïcône

Nico
    Participant

Hi every one

I do not participate much for lack of time but I have two requests of this kind. the first one was a month ago and I have another one actually, this one asks me to write to her on her email.

My message is simple when i answer “why not play here, the place is made for no?” and as by chance I no longer have an answer. The domina venales are too easy to spot, and for me it’s a game to do. good evening to all the girls.

ïcône

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Devin
    Participant

I received the same message a second time from @goddessjenny123

I also received a message from @superiorjessica

How are you doing? I am a dominant lady in Fetish BDSM lifestyle and you can address me as a Mistress, Are you into the Lifestyle? and Do you wish to explore your fantasies with a Mistress? So you can be train, serve, worship and submit willingly to a loving and caring Dom, Send me your Email and probably your hangout id for a very good conversation or Text me Eight,seven,two,six,six,six,six,four,eight,seven Looking to read from you soon.

Jacqueline

Thank you Devin, I will forward the names to Melissa for banning.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account