Skip to toolbar

WARNING

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    The Hired Help
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>So far all of them who have contacted me have beaten around the bush and not answered me when Ive told them I need proof they are real.</p>

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Caitlyn
    Participant

samw here

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

I get them too but your DELETE button works rally well. Don’t need the hassle. Just here to RP and have fun.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    aurissa
    Participant

More “Goddess” messages and friend requests. That user has already had dozens of LiL members accept the friendship requests 🙁

Goddess Estella sent you a new message: “You can add me for chat goddesseste52@gmail.com

“I am Goddess Stella on BDSM Fetish lifestyle, I am a Caring, Loving and honest Mistress, Are you ready to explore your Fantasies with me as your Goddess? Come and experience what a power exchange is all about, You can be train in any series of your choice like; Submissive Man/slave, Sissy slut, Bimbo, Pet, CD, TS, ABDL, Whore, S&M, Diaper, Sex slave, Faggot and so many more, But it depends on your choice of training sessions that you wish to undergo, which i believe you will love it so much, message me on { Goddesseste52@gmail.com } Add me for chat, and you can text me 815,940,4194 For fast conversation……….

NOTICE;- Distance has nothing to do about this lifestyle, So don’t be disturb, We can talk further on that issues later.”

This sissy slave maid just got that one too:

Wow must be a popular site if the scammers are here.

aurissa
    sissy slave maid happily accepts what she is given

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by aurissa.
    Jacqueline

I get them too but your DELETE button works really well.

The absolute best, and simplest, solution to the problem.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Sassy Kelsey
    Participant

And another one…..

Hello Sissy Slut, Are you still seeking for Mistress??

Because I’m seeking a slave, someone that i will completely dominate. THAT NEED 2 be spanked, slapped, humiliated & treated like a slut. If interested then you can send me your email address to start with

Mistress

Sassy K 💋

webnik
    Participant

And yet another friendship request & private message from “Goddess Estella” 🙁 Please can these spammers be removed from the site?

poppy
    Participant

I was starting to feel left out and that there was something wrong with me. But I have had one now so I must be ok.

🙂 🙂 🙂

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by poppy.
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

And yet another friendship request & private message from “Goddess Estella” 🙁 Please can these spammers be removed from the site?

Only by the owner of the site, Melissa. I have contacted her about this problem, but so far there has been no response.

Susan Sometimes
    Participant

Yes, she’s still at it, with the messages and friendship requests…. I thought she would have been banned by now…

Susan

poppy
    Participant

Only by the owner of the site, Melissa. I have contacted her about this problem, but so far there has been no response.

To be honest, I’m not sure removing them will do any good. All they will do is re-join using a different fake profile. It is in the nature of such people.

I did laugh today. Having just posted that I had felt left out because I had not got one, I received a second friend request and message a short while ago. It is perhaps annoying but as this person now seems to be so well known through this and other threads it is easy just to delete them. If they are removed, they will re-join under a different name which will not be so publicized for a while.

They obviously never read any of the threads or they would have changed their identity. I might be better just to have a sticky thread where the mods can “publish” their names so everyone knows to ignore them.

Just a thought.

Poppy

Martha
    Participant

She (Goddess Estella) is still doing it — lots of new friends.. User name:

goddessestella34

Sample message:

I am Goddess Stella on BDSM Fetish lifestyle, I am a Caring, Loving and honest Mistress, Are you ready to explore your Fantasies with me as your Goddess? Come and experience what a power exchange is all about, You can be train in any series of your choice like; Submissive Man/slave, Sissy slut, Bimbo, Pet, CD, TS, ABDL, Whore, S&M, Diaper, Sex slave, Faggot and so many more, But it depends on your choice of training sessions that you wish to undergo, which i believe you will love it so much, message me on { Goddesseste52 @ gmail . com } Remove the spaces in the email address and Add me for chat on hangout, You can text me 815,940,4194 For fast conversation……….

A maid to please... Martha the Maid.

Alison Anderson
    Participant

We’ve got another live one by the name “StrictGoddess, is here for the right Sub/Sissy or slave that is ready and willing to submit” (aka strictgoddess212)

who sent two messages within 5 minutes:

Are you still seeking for Mistress??
    Because I’m on a quest to experience with the right slave, and gain knowledge into my darker desires. The desires that make your dreams frightening, arousing, wonderful, exciting, and left wanting more…let me take you to that place and beyond..you can send me your email address to start
    Mistress

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

Best thing is to pass the word to everybody and recommend to just DELETE them. Sooner or later the will get tired of trying and quit. We all hope that will happen.

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

The best thing to do is continue to pass the word. When you get it DELETE it. Sooner or later they will get tired of trying and quit. We all hope for that.

Lady Rajimara
    Participant

I just read a message from her, there are 2 or 3 others I posted messages from on the Glenda scam OOC conv thrread. I had left a message about Kristina with Melissa a while back as well. Clearly this/these girls dont do their homework

Begum Rajimara
    Lady of Taciturn&Solitude

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Lady Rajimara.
    Paige
    Participant

I had only been a member for a day and was contacted. Maybe new members are their targets as word gets out about them. Fortunately I had read this post and double checked it when her name came up.   Thanks for the heads up. XX

Melissa
    Keymaster

I want to first of all thank all of you for being diligent and posting these here… and especially Jacqueline for staying on top of this.  I am laboring to find a way to allow her and a few others admin rights to remove these cancers… it is proving difficult with the current iteration of the site which is dumb, cause this is basic functionality… I will make this happen though.

I also want to apologize that this has been going on so long.  It is very difficult in my current work/life environment to carve out time, and that means that this place has been a back burner for many a month.  I am very grateful that all of you have been supporting each other and helping to protect the community from these monsters.  Keep it up!

All the names that were listed in this forum so far have been dealt with.  If you seem them (or their new alias) pop up again, post here.  I will try to do better and as I said, my goal is to be able to delegate this to those that have the time/inclination to deal with these pigfuckers.

-M

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Sissy Raquelle
    Participant

I want to first of all thank all of you for being diligent and posting these here… and especially Jacqueline for staying on top of this. I am laboring to find a way to allow her and a few others admin rights to remove these cancers… it is proving difficult with the current iteration of the site which is dumb, cause this is basic functionality… I will make this happen though.

I also want to apologize that this has been going on so long. It is very difficult in my current work/life environment to carve out time, and that means that this place has been a back burner for many a month. I am very grateful that all of you have been supporting each other and helping to protect the community from these monsters. Keep it up!

All the names that were listed in this forum so far have been dealt with. If you seem them (or their new alias) pop up again, post here. I will try to do better and as I said, my goal is to be able to delegate this to those that have the time/inclination to deal with these pigfuckers.

-M

Thank you Melissa, this is much appreciated, these scammers were getting so annoying, hopefully this site will get back to normal now. Plus, I hope you can find a way for some to help you admin, especially Jacqueline, bless her, she has been working so had to try and sort this, and to try and keep all the girls spirits up, she deserves a medal.

Raquelle

My name is Fifi, and I live to please Mistress Robyn.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    the Morrigan
    Participant

A crassly commercial interest has decided to start advertising here by starting a “topic,” if you can call it that, devoted entirely to its own commercial interests, which have NOTHING to do with the interests of this community.

China Paper Car Freshener

@lissadaniels could this “member,” who obviously has nothing to offer here, be thrown out? Please?

Alison Anderson
    Participant

And about 10 other threads!

kandijayne
    Participant

First we had scams, now we’ve got spam 🙁

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

Jacqueline

These Chinese spammers hit LiL every so often. They flood the place with worthless adds for items no one here cares about anyway. Personally, I don’t think it’s worth the time it them to flood the site with industrial nonsense. Who wants that junk? This latest one seems to have been dealt with. The ads were deleted.

Bambic
    Participant

A member here has been soliciting other members for money and gifts. Her name is Goddess Estella. Please ignore her completely. Do not be tricked into providing personal information or money. She has been reported to the site owners and has been recommended for banning. Until that happens, please be safe and ignore her. Hugs

Jacqueline (moderator)

That’s absolutely sad thank you for this information

Bambi

Jacqueline

Melissa has removed the bad actors from the site and she is working on giving we moderators the ability to ban the spammers.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Devin
    Participant

I want to flag this user

https://lockedinlace.com/members/goddessjenny123/

Message received 1 hour, 36 minutes ago

I greet you and hopefully you are good.. Is it your dream to adore,serve and worship a loving and caring Mistress?? then lets make it real now, I will make your long time dream come true, either you are a Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo, Whore or a Pet, I will break and remold you to my taste, which you would enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before, To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess. trust me, will be a long time relationship with me, just message me on jennnyjenny11 at g mail dot com or send me your email address now so that I can properly tell you how to serve me. Mistress Jenny.

PS this should really be stickied topic

Jacqueline

Hi Devin. Thank you for reporting the latest spammer. I’ll forward this to Melissa for banning. And I will re-sticky this thread. Thanks.

Bea
    Participant

I think I found another one 🙁

When I declined to share my email she didn’t reply back.

Yes of course I’m looking for a submissive sissy to RP with and I’m excited to read from you, so if you wish and serious to serve me as your Mistress to become one of the best submissive sissy slaves ever,, Then get back to me now by sending your email address to me or write me on jennnyjenny11 at g mail dot com now so that I can let you know how to serve me in proper way… I’m expecting your response soon.

poppy
    Participant

I think I found another one 🙁

Same person with another profile. The profile pics are the same as is the email address in the messages. 😉

Nico
    Participant

Hello every one

I do not participate much for lack of time, but I have two requests of the kind. the first was there is a month ago and  I have another, this one asks me to write to her on her email.

my message is simple, when i answer “why not play here, the place is made for no?” and as by chance I no longer have an answer. 😊 the domina venale are too easy to detect, and for me it’s a game to do so. good evening to all the girls.

Sorry for my bad english😕.

ïcône

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account