Skip to toolbar

WARNING

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    poppy
    Participant

A member here has been soliciting other members for money and gifts. Her name is Goddess Estella. Please ignore her completely. Do not be tricked into providing personal information or money. She has been reported to the site owners and has been recommended for banning. Until that happens, please be safe and ignore her. Hugs

Jacqueline (moderator)

Hi Jacqueline. It seems she or he doesn’t give up. I have just got another one from them identical to the first.

Poppy

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

Yes I know. All we can do is to continue to ignore her until Melissa can deal with her.

Jacqueline

Is this just one person or is there multiple persons sending these messages? Yes I got the same messages from all three, so I was just wondering?

I suspect some of them are the same person.

Anonymous

This so-called mistress Estella also contacted me. I was polite and told her my mistress would not allow me to be trained by another. And thankfully I never heard back from Estella. You can definitely smell it was a scam.

Anonymous

I just got a notification and mail from godess estella, wow, she covers everything, haha!  She can’t spell properly. Thanks for the warning! Sissysheri.

AlexV
    Participant

Thanks!

I got the “promo” too, plus a friend request. It was tempting, but I noticed that she did not offer to fill out tax forms, so I passed 😉

a

luv lauren daily
    Participant

Thank you for watching out for us newbies.

Danielle
    Participant

Also recieved her request and message. Thanks for the info

jigsaw
    Participant

“StrictGoddess, is here for the right Sub/Sissy or slave that is ready and willing to submit”. Yes, another user name

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Sissy Raquelle
    Participant

Yes I got one last night too. Sent the details to Melissa and Jacqueline, not knowing that there was a thread, fortunately, I’m experienced enough to spot a scammer a mile off and I replied to her, in a not very sissy, or ladylike manner. She won’t be bothering ME again, that’s for sure. Pity mods cannot do anything, until they can, just be safe people. If they want to go off this site, they are scamming, so as others have said, don’t give out details, stay on here, with our wonderful family. x

My name is Fifi, and I live to please Mistress Robyn.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Looks like Goddess Estella is going after everybody. I got a message from this person asking me to me here whatever I want. Internet search shows other sites stating this person is a fraud. Very persistent person.

TC

Pinkballoon
    Participant

Was just about to come here to say we had a live one, but was beaten to it.

Pinkballoon
    Participant

I now got it twice, exactly the same.

Lexi
    Participant

ty you, the lenght  and methods ppl go to, just enjoy the forum ^^

Jacqueline

And we have another. Or the same with a new membership. Be careful. Do not be scammed.

mistresslenna Sent 9 hours, 55 minutes ago

I’m goddess lenna, I provide an individualized experience with genuine interest and care. My interests range from exploring fetishes and mild sensual domination to the strict and sadistic. My mood and desires change, as you well may know, every woman’s do… my perverseness has many facets. Whether you are a novice or an experienced player who dreams of submitting to a Beautiful, Powerful, Seductive Goddess I welcome you to come kneel before me with humility; if you really want to surrender yourself completely.I WANT YOU TO REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY MAIL TO TALK BETTER…..
    mistresslenna055@gmail.com

jigsaw
    Participant

More messages from strictGoddess of the infinite name.

I hate saying this, but it seems any new username with a goddess may be considered suspicious

Pinkballoon
    Participant

Strict Goddess has now sent me three messages, at least this one was diffrent.

slave stacey
    Participant

Sorry, I had forgotten about this group. But, I have had several messages from GoddessEstella, mistresslenna and so on, all in the same vein. It’s a wonder they’re not asking for my bank details.

courtney
    Participant

Yep, stricked godess sent me a email.
    Her backstory is that she is a traveling misstress who belongs to a misstress group that pays for her travels.
    (Pretty far feched)
    Anyway i sent her Courtneys email.
    In order to speak with her indepthly,
    She says that she just needs a one time financial tribute and then she will travel to my country for a domme seshion payed for by her misstress group.
    The time and effort she/he puts in to his/her backstory is not all that impressive compared to some other catfish out there.
    Its clear though that these catfish have worked out that there is a large number of submissive individuals in this seance.
    I would advise to all of my frinds hear to lift your guards and stay on your toes.
    With love, courtney

My name is Courtney

Melissa maid
    Participant

Looks like the scammer has returned,Goddess Estella . Had a request today, and my maidy-sense alarm went off. Forgot I’d already read this topic tho, when I joined. Big Thanks to Lydia who I decided to PM about it, and stayed well clear. Looks like a few of us have friended with them tho 😮

Diego
    Participant

More of mistresslenna

Monique
    Participant

I am brand new here. And I received a message from her within hours of my signing in. As soon as she notified me of a fee, I wrote back telling her I had no interest and then I canceled my friendship with her. Thank you all for the warning.

Sensuously yours,
    Monique
    XOXOXO

kandijayne
    Participant

Even I’ve now had a PM and a friendship request from ‘Goddess Estella’. I have rejected the ‘friendship’ and shall be ignoring the PM. What’s a bit worrying is how many participants have friended her.

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

Michelle
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
    Pinkballoon
    Participant

Goddess Estella is still at it.

Jacqueline

Yes she is. I wish we mods had the power to ban her but alas, we don’t.

Caitlyn
    Participant

Got one today from Goddess Estella too.

Britney-Elizabeth
    Participant

I just received a friend request and private message from goddess estella. I will not be responding

Mina
    Participant

I’ve gotten an message and friend request, basically not given any info out as know better (deal a lot in GDPR and DPA in real life…) so basically said (as I’m normally incredibly polite) that I’m just finding my feet, which is perfectly true… just got a quite badly written reply about needing “guidance”… didn’t reply after that.
    just sitting on it at the moment…

Mina.

Smooth Legs
    Participant

I got a message and friend request yesterday, ignored

My name is Smooth Legs and I do what I'm told.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account