Skip to toolbar

WARNING

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline

A member here has been soliciting other members for money and gifts. Her name is Goddess Estella. Please ignore her completely. Do not be tricked into providing personal information or money. She has been reported to the site owners and has been recommended for banning. Until that happens, please be safe and ignore her. Hugs
    Jacqueline (moderator)

the Morrigan
    Participant

Yup. You’d think the clown would’ve at least bothered to check the “Dominant/Submissive” checkbox in peoples’ profiles before sending out a million unsolicited PMs, but no. Total scam artist. DO NOT send “her” any credit card info or private information!!!

Thanks, @Jacqueline.

Nica
    Participant

She contacted me and I did ignore her. Thanks for letting others know Jacs. I hope no one fell for this!

@Jacqueline Has she been kicked off the site?

My name is Veronica and I do what I am told.

8 users thanked author for this post.
    Pinkballoon
    Participant

Shrugged it off when she messaged, probably coulda strung her along but that’s not how I roll.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I received two messages from Goddess Estella also.  She has been busy.

Last night I received a message from someone that I believe is a new scam artist.  @goddessk4u, name is kRISTINA.

This person was asking for email and skype contact information.  I have sent a copy of the message on to Jacqueline as well.

Be safe everyone.

_

7 users thanked author for this post.
    KittyKat
    Participant

Yes I got one,  didn’t answer her

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jennifer Embers
    Participant

I feel left out. I didn’t get any messages, lol

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Susan Sometimes
    Participant

I just received a message from her too. Shame it’s a scam as it sounded quite intriguing…

Thank you for the heads-up, @jacqueline.

Jacqueline

I have sent a message to Melissa asking that this person be banned from the site. I also sent warnings to the person to stop bothering people here.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    poppy
    Participant

I have sent a message to Melissa asking that this person be banned from the site. I also sent warnings to the person to stop bothering people here.

Thanks Jacqueline. I’m sort of glad my instincts weren’t wrong when she messaged me.

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

I too have received a message from kRISTINA (@goddessk4u) soliciting my email address. I sent her a warning and also forwarded her name and message to Melissa. Stay safe everyone, ignore these people. Hopefully they will be gone soon.

Nica
    Participant

Yeah – I just got the one from kRISTINA!

Nicole
    Participant

Ugh, people suck.

My name is Nicole and I do what I am told.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

2 messages and a friend request from her

Nataliafrills
    Participant

I recieved a message by her too asking for me to contact her

cassy
    Participant

i told her(mistressestella)my e-mail address what should i do?

Nica
    Participant

i told her(mistressestella)my e-mail address what should i do?

Do not open any e-mails she sends. If your e-mail platform can block senders, block her.

@Jacqueline?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

Perfect advice Nica. Thank you.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

There is a new “Mistress” soliciting contact information.  She is going by the name ‘Supremegoddess’.  When I responded to her first PM here is her next PM:

Good day to you, How was your night and how did you sleep?

Let goddess have your hangouts email, Hope to hear from you

When I responded that I would not give out personal information and would be reporting her, I got another PM telling me that I was dumb.

Please be wary of persons asking for your Personal Email Address.  They can then send you all kinds of malicious software, Trojans, Malware, Ransomware, etc.

Be safe all.

Wyoh Knott

_

Jacqueline

Thank you for the heads up Wyoh Knott. The site seems to be under attack by these fake doms. Or it’s the same person using multiple names. Stay safe everyone. Don’t fall for this scheme.

Nica
    Participant

My bet it’s the same person. Can Melissa track IP address?

poppy
    Participant

My bet it’s the same person. Can Melissa track IP address?

You can track IP’s on most sites. However, it is also incredibly easy to fake the IP address so it tends not to stop any but the most basic internet users.

Poppy

the Morrigan
    Participant

So there’s another “Mistress” who calls herself kRISTINA on the site. She sent ME a message, which means she can’t even be bothered to find out who’s interested in her “services.” The title of her message was “hi sissy,” (word for word: no caps), and here is the complete text of her PM:

I’m a lifestyle single Mistress, i enjoy many aspects fetishes. i’m seeking you as a sub, you ready to explore new thing?? text. nine 1 sixthree eightnine 9 threenine one

@Jacqueline can this scammer be blocked without bothering Melissa with it? I hope so, since I know she’s not often available right now. We need to find a way to stop this kind of scumbag from bothering people here. Maybe a minimum number of posts before a new member can PM people?

Jacqueline

Thank you for the report on kRISTINA. So far Melissa hasn’t been able to extend the ability to ban these bad actors to us moderators. Perhaps when she returns, something will be done along those lines. In the meantime, all we can do is get the word out and try to keep each other safe from the predators.

Sarah
    Participant

i got a message from her as well.  Here it is, right out of my inbox.

hi sissy!!

<p id=”message-recipients”> Conversation between you and kRISTINA Delete</p>

I’m a lifestyle single Mistress, i enjoy many aspects fetishes. i’m seeking you as a sub, you ready to explore new thing?? text. nine 1 sixthree eightnine 9 threenine one

Sissy Sarah

poppy
    Participant

can this scammer be blocked without bothering Melissa with it? I hope so, since I know she’s not often available right now. We need to find a way to stop this kind of scumbag from bothering people here. Maybe a minimum number of posts before a new member can PM people?

I do not think this is a good idea. For one thing, one of the early tasks is to reach out and message someone. It would defeat that. One of the ongoing problems with the amount of new members is the comment that many feel left out.

The other reason is that I do not believe it would work. It is an unfortunate fact of modern life that there are some who will try to take advantage of others. It doesn’t matter if they are fakers, findommes or scammers. To many it is a way of life. As soon as introduce a rule to try and block them, they find way round it. In the end you just make it more difficult for the genuine members.

Unfortunately, the only real way to stop them is education. There is a page that has been resurrected about avoiding fakes and you can have warnings like this one. In the end it is up to individuals to protect themself.

Poppy

Jacqueline

Thank you Poppy. I agree with you. If no one responds to the spammers and phishers, they will move on.

Jan
    Participant

I’ve gotten no requests so far,but thank you for the heads up!

My name is Jan,and I do as I am told!

JanSwallows

Jacqueline

That’s good Jan. Just be safe and enjoy the site with all the other friendly and special players here. Hugs.

shannonf
    Participant

Is this just one person or is there multiple persons sending these messages? Yes I got the same messages from all three, so I was just wondering?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account