Virtual Girlfriend/Mistress/Slave/Goddess

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffany Knightly 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Mary 
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 60px;”>I would like to start a online virtual roleplay relationship. Anyone interested?</p>
    We can chat, flirt, etc. No real goal accept the defined roles we agree to. I am open to any role that you like. I can commit to a few messages a week. And we can see how it goes.

Message me if interested and let me know your fantasy and we can get started.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    Looking for characters and roleplayers who are into the James Bond 007, secret agent genre. The villainess for this story is none other then…
    ”OH WICKED WANDA”

Known the world over as the notorious EVIL CRIMINAL GENIUS!!! She knows secrets that could bring down World Governments! She is a mischievous, sexually overheated Woman on Her neverending battle of the sexes for…
    FEMALE WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Thanks to the PUSSY GALORE Spy School Academy where male agents will be masqueraded as members of the opposite sex to infiltrate Her secert headquarters in Zurich Switzerland.

So, do we have any voluntees?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I am interested in an agent role, U can help look for a Wicked Wanda!

sissyfit boi 
    Participant

Dear “Tiffany” Knightly

It was decided that it was too dangerous for REAL Women to be send on these secret missions so a special group of men will be made to masquerade as members of the opposite sex to infiltrate the enemy secret headquarters.It shall be known as…
    The PUSSY GALORE Spy School

”MEeee-OW!!!”
    If agreeable i shall start a story thread and invite you to beCUM one of your special agents.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

Agreed! 😊

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar