Skip to toolbar

Turning fantasy into reality…

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Emma Peel
    Participant

That reminds me of a story I wrote on the old LiL in 2015 under my old pseudonym M (The story was called DROSS if anyone is interested)

Emma, I have just read DROSS on the old LiL stories thread. Great story, I really enjoyed it! Unfortunately chapters 7-13 were not recovered by the archive, so I missed a lot of Leslie’s later training, but chapter 14, which I think is the last chapter, was there. As I said, really enjoyable. Thank you!

If anyone is interested I have re-edited it recently and turned it into an e-book in epub format (467kb) so I can add it as an attachment 😆

Emma
    oxo

2 users thanked author for this post.
    kandijayne
    Participant

The following is turning reality into fantasy, but have any of you ever had an MRI Scan? You lie on your back on a table, and are slid into a sort of (quite narrow) tunnel, so you are totally enclosed. The machine hums and buzzes away, scanning the whole of your body. It takes about 10-15 minutes. The hospital gives you a panic button, so that if the claustrophobia gets too much, you can call and they will whisk you out of the tunnel. 

But I loved it! I could cheerfully have spent twice as long inside. The only thing that could have improved the experience for me would have been to be strapped down to the table, perhaps also gagged! Anyone else with Real Life experiences that fed their fantasies?

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

Shannon
    Participant

OMG I had the exact same thought when I had an MRI on my head.

My head was secured in a cage kinda thing to keep me from moving it. It was so cool to “pretend.”

And I’m scheduled for another one soon!

The higher the heels, the closer to Heaven.

kandijayne
    Participant

OMG I had the exact same thought when I had an MRI on my head.

My head was secured in a cage kinda thing to keep me from moving it. It was so cool to “pretend.”

And I’m scheduled for another one soon!

Lucky you, Shannon! Well, not lucky if you’ve got medical problems,  but lucky you’ve got another MRI scheduled 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Shannon
    Participant

Thanks, but it’s nothing I’m concerned about. I have a non cancerous tumor putting pressure on my right eardrum, causing hearing loss. Not life threatening.

The higher the heels, the closer to Heaven.

kandijayne
    Participant

If anyone is interested I have re-edited it recently and turned it into an e-book in epub format (467kb) so I can add it as an attachment 😆

Emma, I think DROSS is quite good enoiugh to e-publish. You could do it on amazon, or if you didn’t want to make money from it, you could publish it on Smashwords or similar for free. I wouldn’t mind seeing a full copy, particularely if you’ve reedited it. It pushes at least two of my buttons:

1. Protagonist feminised not just by wife/girlfriend etc, but at a special school or training facility where lots of other males are being feminised,

and 2. Bodysuits!

Plus of course some bondage 🙂

Alison Anderson
    Participant

If you want to imagine being strapped down or gagged, you better make sure the buckles are plastic, not metal.  Any metal can get very hot from the rapidly changing magnetic field inducing a current in the metal.

Another fantasy comes from being on a cruise.  I imagine the gentlemen being given a complimentary drink with dinner to make them more open to suggestion.  When the couple gets back to their rooms, there are bedtime chocolates, again the men’s chocolate is drugged with a sedative.  The woman suggests some kinky games to tie or handcuff the men to the bed before having sex.  Once handcuffed to the bed, sexual teasing raises the guy’s metabolism so that the sedative is activated.  Once out, the guy’s bed is wheeled inside the back passages of the ship and the guys are dropped off at a feminization training facility on some island in the middle of the night.

kandijayne
    Participant

If you want to imagine being strapped down or gagged, you better make sure the buckles are plastic, not metal. Any metal can get very hot from the rapidly changing magnetic field inducing a current in the metal.

Another fantasy comes from being on a cruise. I imagine the gentlemen being given a complimentary drink with dinner to make them more open to suggestion. When the couple gets back to their rooms, there are bedtime chocolates, again the men’s chocolate is drugged with a sedative. The woman suggests some kinky games to tie or handcuff the men to the bed before having sex. Once handcuffed to the bed, sexual teasing raises the guy’s metabolism so that the sedative is activated. Once out, the guy’s bed is wheeled inside the back passages of the ship and the guys are dropped off at a feminization training facility on some island in the middle of the night.

Alison, good point about the buckles needing not to be metal!

Your story about a cruise as a prelude to feminisation does it for me. The training school on a tropical or subtropical island – yes! Could be somewhere in the Caribbean or the remote Pacific – the trainees are not sure which. Of course no motor vehicles are allowed on the island; transportation is in carriages pulled by ponygirls 😉

Emma Peel
    Participant

Well I’ve just looked at my old story DROSS) in the wonderful archive (https://webnik.uk/lil/index#), not only are there some chapters missing but it seems that I never finished it before the site changed to this one. The finished story runs to 19 chapters and has spawned a sequel that is still being written (sporadically). This site does not allow me to post it as an epub. I could change the file extension to something like .jpg and advise people to change it back but I think that that would be bending the rules to breaking point and I don’t want to lose access here. I’ll figure something out.

Emma
    oxo

kandijayne
    Participant

Well I’ve just looked at my old story DROSS) in the wonderful archive (https://webnik.uk/lil/index#), not only are there some chapters missing but it seems that I never finished it before the site changed to this one. The finished story runs to 19 chapters and has spawned a sequel that is still being written (sporadically). This site does not allow me to post it as an epub. I could change the file extension to something like .jpg and advise people to change it back but I think that that would be bending the rules to breaking point and I don’t want to lose access here. I’ll figure something out.

So not just some missing chapters in the middle, but five further chapters that were never posted? Now I’m really intrigued. You could always post this on Fictionmania. True, you might not get many reviews/comments unless you’re lucky, but it’s a good, secure site, and you have the options of posting the whole story at once, or chapter by chapter, or even, if you wanted to, in sections by combining several chapters at a time.

kandijayne
    Participant

Okay, another Reality into fantasy medical procedure. When I had kidney stones I had to have a cystoscopy. Anyone here ever had one of those? They insert a very thin tube into your urethra, that is the tube in the middle of your dick that you piss out of, through which the doctors can look at your bladder. You only get a local anaesthetic by means of an anaesthetic cream. Even so the sensation is not very pleasant; but the humiliation is exquisite. There you are, lying on your back with your legs spread, surrounded by people in masks who examine your crotch and push something up your dick. Once again you feel you should be strapped down and gagged 🙂

aurissa
    Participant

How can this sissy slave maid be arrested by this officer?

aurissa
    sissy slave maid happily accepts what she is given

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account