Skip to toolbar

Trixie’s Collared Maid(s)

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    slave stacey
    Participant

So arousing with the three of us in the shower, rubbing wet bodies together, fondling each other’s tits, then in turn our Mistress fucks Kitty and me, covering us in her cum, that slides down our bodies into the shower. Another minder that we are her property. I have to remind them that we can’t spend all day in the shower, the chauffeuse is waiting to be interviewed. Besides, the water is turning cold.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

“Okay slave Stacey…you’re right. I do like spending a lot of time in the shower; however, it is only with my best maids.”

Once we shut the water off and dry each other, I select traditional maid uniforms for Kat and Stacey to wear for the day. Once dressed with some simple make up applied, I bring my maids into the kitchen. I hop up on the counter to take a seat while I let the gurls stand facing me. “Okay Kat, tell me more about the work you did to find us another limo driver.

TC

Attachments:
    KittyKat
    Participant

I know the shower had to end but I was such a thrill an exciting to share it with  the Mistress and Stacy.Stacy and I are dressed in more tradition  uniforms, guess the Mistress doesn’t want to scare off the the girl showing up for the interview. Trixie hops up on the counter and asks me about how the  serach for a new Limo driver is going.

“Well mistress I did have  the M&R office to put out and  did   contact a couple of  friends  of mine.  Don’t anything about the girls and going to be at the interview.”

slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

I think they have forgotten about me. I was waiting to be called up for an interview, but haven’t heard anything for a long time. Maybe they got somebody else, or maybe they’re busy with other things…

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

“Great! Let’s get someone scheduled for an interview. The sooner the better. We need to resume our mobile fun machine!”

I can see that slave Stacey has a little frown on her face. Perhaps she feels left out not being part of finding a new limo driver. I look over to Kat and give her a little wink.

I hop down from the counter and very sensually approach Stacey. “What’s the matter Stacey? You look like you are pouting this morning?” I ask her. Before she can answer, I bring my lips to hers and mix our lipstick together before breaking off the kiss to hear her answer.

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

TC

Attachments:
    KittyKat
    Participant

“I do have her cell phone number- will call her.  “WE are already for your  interview today. Looking forward to meeting you.” I txt her the address.

Oh the Mistress   giving  Stacey so well earned attention. Good- Stacey did seem a bit down.

“Mistress I left  the driver a Voice message “

slave stacey
    Participant

I’m not feeling down, just slightly disappointed that I wasn’t asked to be a chauffeuse for Mistress Trixie and Stacey. But, they probably want me in the back of the car with them. Before I can say anything, though, Mistress Trixie grabs me and we kiss for, well, forever, it seems before we break off.

Nothing’s the matter, Mistress, just being quiet, like I usually am.

Tracey:

I am away from my phone for two minutes and miss a call. Typical! But, there is a voicemail telling me the address to go to and I have two hours to make the appointment. It’s some way off and I wear my uniform as probably the best way to get the job.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Trixie Truheart
    Participant

“Quiet? You Stacey? Ah ha, ha, ha. Now way gurl. I’ve seen you wrestling at the Steel Horse Saloon and you are far from quiet,” letting her know that I do notice these small things. “Now…if you want to talk sexy, my dear Stacey…grrrrrllll…yah…yum, yum,” I voice while I rub her der·ri·ère. “Yes my slave maid Stacey, Kat and I would love to keep you in the limo’s back seat with us to party together. We wouldn’t want to leave you out of the mix for any amount of time,” I say as my damp panties start dripping down my thighs.

Hmm, wonder when that limo driver will get here for the interview, I ask myself. We need to go shopping for my maids.

TC

KittyKat
    Participant

While the Mistress and Stacy play, I keep  a lookout for the would be chauffeuse on the security monitor. Oh there she is and already  wearing a uniform, mm she does look so lovely.

I am so horny, watch Mistress and Stacy has me so  hot.

MRW I'm wearing chocolate gloves - GIF - Imgur

When she gets to the front gate I buzz her  in. I scurry to the front door and open it.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by KittyKat.
    slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

I feel nervous as I ring the doorbell and find a pretty girl in a maid’s uniform answering it.

Um, I’ve come about the driving job.

Pretty obvious, since I’m wearing a chauffeuse’s uniform, but no matter now.

KittyKat
    Participant

Smiling “Oh yes we have been expecting you, please  follow me” I take her into the pallor,  “Make yourself at home, I’ll inform he Mistress that you are here.”

She is a pretty little  thing, just the type of girls the Mistress loves.    I  enter the study “Mistress   the girl applying for the  chauffeuse position is  ni the pallor.

slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

I enter the parlour following the pretty maid and stand in a corner of the room. I know the etiquette that the servants do not sit unless offered a seat. I wonder what the Mistress of this house is like? I hear the maid announce me to her. I guess I’ll find out soon.

IC:

Oh, so my exploits downstairs in the Steel Saloon have not gone unnoticed. I hear myself moaning softly as my owner rubs my ass, getting the li’l feller standing to attention. Talk dirty?

There’s a lot of washing up to be done in the kitchen, Mistrss.

I laugh at my little joke, then beg my Mistress to make me into a filthy whore.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Oh, that Stacey.  Making sexual jokes like that last one leaves me no choice.

I lick my painted lips while feeling up my Stacey’s bootie. My lips come so close to hers when I rest my hands around her waist to spin her around so that sexy bootie is staring me in my face. I continue to slowly rub it while lifting her dress hem to expose what I’m about to ream.

“Oh, my dear maid slave Stacey. You are such a naughty gurl.” I continue to rub her bare ass as I take my cock out and place it on her rosebud.

“Is this what you want?” I whisper in her ear as I press my cock on her rosebud and then release the pressure to tease her into submission.

I spin her around to look at me and slowly put pressure on her shoulders so she drops to her knees. With my cock in front of her mouth, my hand on the back of her head encourages her to take a taste.

“Suck it bitch!” I snap my command for her submit and obey.

TC

Attachments:
    slave stacey
    Participant

“Suck it bitch!”

Oh, Mistress, when you put it so sweetly, how can I not?

I push my mouth round the top of my Mistress’s huge cock and use my tongue to get it to harden, then suck while hearing her moan with pleasure. This is why I wear the collar and she carries the whip, I think as I suck harder. My Mistress has my hair in her fist and continues to push my face down onto her cock. Then, I hear Kitty knock on the studio door to say the interviewee for the chauffeuse job is here. Oh, how embarrassing.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

“Kat, bring the interviewee in, please.”

With that, I pull Stacey off my cock, turn her around and ram my cock through her rose bud right into her tight boi pussy.

“Is this what you want, bitch maid Stacey? A little sucky, a little fucky?” I ask her vehemently. I cannot help but moan in pleasure as my sexy maid slave Stacey has made me horny as hell with her sexual innuendos. I’m sure glad I didn’t make her our new chauffer.

I pick up my my speed as Stacey matches my thrusts while I see Kat bring our guest through the door.

TC

KittyKat
    Participant

I nod and go gt the girl. “The Mistress will see you now , I’m sure she will approve of you” I  lea her back to the pallor

slave stacey
    Participant

My Mistress is letting me know who is the owner and who is the property as she pulls her cock out of my mouth and turns me round to pound my ass. Her domination of me arouses me so much I feel that familiar wetness in my crotch, which adds to my humiliation. I realise that I will always be her property, unless she sells me. Oh, Mistress, please don’t do that.

Tracey:

The pretty  maid leads me into a study where I see the sexy-looking Mistress fucking the butt of the sex-looking maid. Oh, I think this just might be my perfect job.

Excuse me, I’m here for an interview for the chauffeuse job.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

I continue to pleasure myself with slave Stacey as a sharp-dress beauty enters the room for her interview. “Hi sweetie, what’s your name? Why do you think this job as my driver is for you? Have you ever driven a stretch limo? What are your feelings about my activity in front of you during this interview? Do you want to join in? Are your panties wet right now?”

TC

slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

I curtsey, but I am amazed that this domina is still fucking the maid while she first questions at me.

My name is Tracey and I am a professional chauffeuse. So, yes I have driven a stretch limo before and I think I would love to drive you and your, er, friends around. As for what you are doing now, I guess it is your right. And, yes, it is making my panties wet. 

And that is true. I look at the maid who led me here and see that she has produced a collar just like she and the other maid are wearing.

Attachments:
    KittyKat
    Participant

“Mistress I know my panties are wet.” Licking my lips.  M I pick up  shiny new collar, it’ asy to see that the new girls will fit in quite nicely.   I move behind her and  grind up agaianst her. Just waiting to get the word to collar this sexy bitch.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

“So Tracey, do you still want to be my driver?”

Come on sweetie, it’s time to choose who you’ll serve, I say to myself looking this curvy bitch in the eye.

TC

KittyKat
    Participant

I nibble on Tracy’s neck, do want her to say yes.  I whisper “Just think of all of the fringe benefit sweetie” My erection pokes her butt. Hope she likes my scent.

slave stacey
    Participant

Attention is taken off me as City and Mistress Trixie wait for Tracey to reply as to whether she wants to take the job as chauffeuse. I hope she does, otherwise I will end up driving.

Trixie:

I would like to try out for the job, and see how we all get along, Miss. 

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Our chauffer interviewee Tracey insults me when she says “try out for the job…to see how we all get along.” I thought an interview was a request to try for the job. I am furious with this insulate gurl who thinks she can be my chauffer. And what’s this crap about seeing how we get along?

“Mmmm…well, my dear chauffer Tracey, you are about to get your first lesson in how well we all get along,” slips from my lips when I wink to Kat and motion her to lock the collar onto Tracey and push her to her knees.

I pulled my unfulfilled organism out of Stacey (poor gurl…I’ll make it up to her later) and whip my cock around so it slaps my new chauffer’s face.

“See Tracey, we all get along by you sucking my cock. Welcome to the team, my cock sucking chauffer!”

TC

slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

I am mortified by what happened when I replied to the boss-woman. The maid grabs me and puts a collar round my neck then, pushes me to kneel. Now, the boss woman slaps me with her cock and wants me to suck it. I’ve never done this before and don’t intend to start now. That’s what she has maids for, and I see the one she was fucking looking bewildered at this turn of events.

I drive, Miss, that’s all I do. You already have two maids for sex. If you don’t want me just for driving, let me go and take this thing off me. 

Stacey:

Gosh, this is the first time I’ve heard anybody answer back to our Mistress. If I’d said anything like that to her I wouldn’t have been able to sit down for a week.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Looking down at this out spoken beauty begs the question, “If you just drive as you say, why were you concerned about seeing how we all get along? Sounded to me like you wanted to be part of the action with a comment like that.”

I turn back to Stacey and plunge my cock back in her posterior hole and start pumping again.

“My dear…Tracey is it? My dear, you are absolutely correct to say that a chauffer only drives. So I would expected you to honor our privacy here as well as inside the limo…no matter what is going on.”

I can see in her eyes that she is not someone to push…but I think I can break her if I want.

“There is no such thing as a trial drive. You either drive or you don’t. There is no try. My maid’s safety does not rely on a chauffer trying to drive.”

I can tell my anger in welling up inside of me as I brutally rape Stacey’s posterior. I can see some drool falling from Kat’s lips as her tongue tries to catch it before everyone sees her unfulfilled wanton desires are openly displayed; watching what I do to her friend slave Stacey.

“Okay, you have the job driving Tracey at $2,000 per week whether we use you or not. You will wear our collar advertising that you are off the market. I don’t want you to tell me you’re too busy driving for someone else…no moonlighting allowed…and the collar insures this rule will be obeyed. You, of course, fully understand…don’t you Tracey?”

TC

Attachments:
    slave stacey
    Participant

Tracey:

Yes, Mistress. 

$2000 a week? Wow! That’s more than four times what I thought I would be getting. Just for driving the boss-woman and her sluts around Vegas. And it’s no business of mine what they get up to in the back of the car. Although, maybe one day, if there is more excitement and money to be had in the back of the car, who knows?

IC:

Mistress Trixie is taking out on me the insolence of our new chauffeuse. She is humping me like a demon, and I feel my ass on fire as she continues to fuck me and fuck me and… I see Kitty looking at me and realise she wants to fuck me as well.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

With the new chauffer in place, I lean into Stacey’s ear and give her permission…“cum Stacey, cum you little slave whore slut of mine,” while licking the nape of her neck.

The chauffer’s understanding and the permission words I give Stacey make me…m-ak-e mmmeeeaahaaahhh

TC

slave stacey
    Participant

“cum Stacey, cum you little slave whore slut of mine,”

As she says this, Mistress Trixie comes to her climax in my ass and I also cum to hear her talk to me like she does, especially in front of Kitty and the chauffeuse.

Thank you, Mistress.

I know I am going to have to clean up the mess we have made before we can go out.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

As I gently stroke Stacey’s butt cheeks, I look up and Tracey and say, “I’m glad you understand and accept my conditions, my dear chauffer. I have deposited a sign up bonus into your account. I don’t believe in leaving the people around me in dire straits. I prefer to share my good fortunes with others as long as they remain loyal to me. Tracey, have the limo ready in an hour. My maids are going shopping!”

I reach over and draw Kat near. I bring her very close and briefly graze her lips with mine and ask, “do you want to help me clean up?”

TC

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account