Trisha (Todd) Arrives expecting to expand is budding business empire

This topic contains 41 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Luzette 4 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author
     Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

Caught completely off guard, the troupe swoops in after my rufusal of the bikini and quickly pulls a pair of black briefs up my legs. This is unexpected, I am actually setting something I want. Internally I still do not trust this one bit, but in an effort to more easily leave I absolutely will show some gratitude.

“Thanks Keiko, a appriciate you understanding if I I have chosen not to engage with Melandren as a client. Although it may be based on a continual look of misunderstandings, I think I just need to reset and evaluate my business priorities.”

Turning to glance around for potential exits, I notice my butt being hugged tightly in my new black suit. It looks foreign to me with my smooth legs, hard to say anything but extremely girlish. They frame me in a way I never thought possible, it looks like I have a bubble butt..

butt

This is still not feeling right, I don’t trust them, I need to leave.

“Now that you have provided me some modesty, if you think this is enough for me to be agreeable, I would like to be shown the way out. Don’t worry about my clothes, I can send my assistant, back to get them at a later date.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I frown a bit as you express you continue to express your desire to leave: “Now that you have provided me some modesty, if you think this is enough for me to be agreeable, I would like to be shown the way out….”

I have my girls turn you towards the bank of mirrors while they wrap your arms over their shoulders: “Miss Luzette and the other managers were so hoping that you would reconsider now that your body is already as hairless as the girl’s but perhaps our garment, it can help, hai?”

I tap my app and the panty’s color begins flashing from the lightest human skin tone to the darkest until it perfectly matches your skin. At the moment you now look like an adult-sized, sexless doll with only a vague bulge between your legs.

Then the panty begins to uncomfortably compress your testicles back into your body while it flattens and rearranges your penis until the pee hole points down. The ache in your belly during these few minutes is similar to that of a girl’s period but as the pain subsides it is replaced by the shock of what you now see.

A cleft has now formed and when one of my girls finger inside it, you feel as if she is touching the underside of your dick. As my girls giggle, I smile:

“It appears you are once again naked only this time, you look like a flat-chested girl, yes? Perhaps the pretty bikini is now the better option before we let you leave, hai?”

Soonam and my girls begin to finger themselves to add their sensual aroma to the equation.

Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

“What the hell did you just do, get this thing off of me!”

I claw frantically at the waistband line, unable to slip my fingers through. If you weren’t looking closely you wouldn’t even notice the transition edge against my skin. This is impossible, I look down and see a women. How did I get so smooth, how did a simple brief entrap my cock. This cannot be real I have go get out of here.

“I don’t care if I get arrested for looking like some freak, let me out of here, I have had enough of these sick games.” 

I glance around stuggling to find an exit and hyperventilating staring back at the bank of mirrors of the boudior. The room is spinning as I stumble free from the women, ones finger erotically tickling my new slit as I step away.

boudoir

Stumbling back I trip over the center ottoman and lay on my back looking down and the cleft of my slit. This isn’t happening, why did I wait to just run out of here.

mound

I’m breathing heavier and heavier, trying not to pass out, this is real, very real. It looks like I have a goddamn pussy.

“Just let me LEAVE! I don’t want to know my feminine side and will not allow you parade me around as some freak!”

I yell laying in frustration. Their blurred smiles can still be seen through the mositure of my welling eyes.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

My girls just ‘aww’ in sympathy while Soonam giggles as you whine: “Just let me LEAVE! I don’t want to know my feminine side and will not allow you parade me around as some freak!” I react a little like each of them:

“Our Todd is overwhelmed by what has happened; that is to be expected, hai. That said, it is too late to reverse the clock sweetie: Maybe some fresh air will restore your spirits. Take him to the pool deck, girls!”

My girls roll over an ambulance style, gurney stretcher and tie you onto it for your safety. Then we all roll you out of the bathing area and out to the bright, warm sun of my work area:

As your eyes become accustomed to the glare you see that half the chairs are occupied and all of them with women. Some are in complete swimsuits others are topless while some, lying on their stomach are bottomless as well. As I lead you to the furthest empty chair next to the wall, I whisper to you:

“This is a girl-only area just as was the bathing area you were just in. You are just another girl, perhaps with special needs, to them. If you make a scene however ….”

I don’t complete my sentence but walk next to the gurney with my finger idly playing with your slit since the restraints keep your arms and legs immobile.

Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

How did I let my guard down so quick in my moment of weakness, they swooped in like vultures, and now I am bound to some gurney being paraded through the pool area naked. I struggle slightly against my ties and cant make any headway, it is futile at this point to struggle. I need to wait for my next opening an be stronger.

“This is a girl-only area just as was the bathing area you were just in. You are just another girl, perhaps with special needs, to them. If you make a scene however ….” Is whispered as she plays with my slit.

Even in this moment it is strange how the touch feels so sexually arousing even in my moment of weakness. How can my body react that way when I can’t even see my damn dick.

“I will not make a scene” I quietly snap back as we approach the last empty pool chair. “But I am sure as hell not planning on playing around with this charade. What are you trying to accomplish here, you can’t just expect me to be fine with this, it is criminal for gods sake.” I hiss slightly louder. 

“It is not to late to reset any clocks, because you are much better off letting me go than wasting your time with someone who will never submit to this humiliation. I will not end up like Nikita, I don’t care what you think, I am a man and will be a man until the day I die. There is nothing, crazy underwear be damned, that is going to make me look and act like a women”

I speak softly with my objections, but it is obvious I am losing my cool a bit. Who wouldn’t in this situation.

“There has to be some way you can just let loose of these restraints and send me home with what pride I have left”

Internally I know my pleas are going to fall on deaf ears as they march me towards whatever is next in this insane process.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I sigh as we roll you past the last chaise before stopping at the retaining wall as you rant in a low tone: “…I don’t care what you think, I am a man and will be a man until the day I die. … There has to be some way you can just let loose of these restraints and send me home with what pride I have left”

As we elevate the gurney and tip it slightly to give you a better view of the city below, I respond: “Believe me I understand your problem and sympathize to a degree. If powerful forces were to demand that I act as the man, taking charge, issuing orders and threats and making demands, you know just as you are doing, I would reject such a notion as I am only a girl, hai.”
    “Or perhaps I could do both and join the Melandren Corporation which is the choice I made. You see I am, in all reality the man here, only with the vaginal smell included. ~hee ~hee But you are right in two aspects:
    “You may choose to act as the overbearing, testosterone-infused man until the day you die but that time may be close at hand, hai. We are eight floors above the pavement below and workmen are already taping off the area beneath us. Accidents are not uncommon here you know. We have even developed a special cleanser which removes blood and gore from various types of pavement, patent pending of course.”
    “To be sure, you will not be the girl: We do not mess with your mind. You will only look and smell and importantly act as the girl, in service to the real girls who have the smell, hai. If not I would sadly agree to send you home, eight floors down; it will not be painful I understand.”

I stroke your cheek and purse my pink lips at you in true concern.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

Glancing down, she.is.not.lying.

down

There is actually a crew below, I can see mops in hand. I need to live to fight another moment. But a shiver goes through my spine.. how many others have they put in this spot that wished they had simply been pushed off? Wouldn’t Nikita rather be dead? I think I would be if I was to be taken to that extreme…

I shake my head, I have a long highway ahead of me before i am prancing around as some bimbo wannabe girl here. There has to be a way out, and better spots to discover them than dangling out over the edge of a highrise.

“Ok ok ANYThing, just get me off this ledge, I have a fea of heights” I lie, I have a fear of losing my life, but that will suffice.

“Just take me anywhere but here, I don’t want to look down at death any longer”

My restraining device pushes back and lowers horizontally again as I stare up, blinded by the sun. I am being moved again, in the end where ever it leads has to have a bigger upside potential than where I was about to end up.

Not being able to see any faces in the glare I simply have to ask..

“Where are you taking me?”

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

It appears that my kind sympathy is rewarded with harsh demands. ~hmmph! “Ok ok ANYThing, just get me off this ledge, I have a fea of heights. Just take me anywhere but here, I don’t want to look down at death any longer”

Your loud outcries in a male voice have alerted the naked ladies on the pool deck so immediate action is required. I slap your face hard before securing a sleep mask/ blindfold over your eyes.

SLAP!

Then I lower the gurney before taking you on a tour of the pool area to give all the ladies a good look at you and announce:

“Sorry for disturbance ladies. This is one of those trans-freaks who came here for reassignment therapy or some shit. He neither bull nor cow but somehow they think Keiko can help him her decide, hai!” That’s when you pipe up:

“Where are you taking me?”

As you hear the poolside women giggle I have Soonam close your jaw as I pop open an perfumed lipstick and wave it under your nose:

“If you keen on being a girl mister, you need to sweeten up your mouth, hai. I have creamy red lipstick that should help you on your, I don’t know, journey?”

You clearly sense the heat and smell of the women beginning to hover around you.  Soonam then pulls your jaw wide open so that I can slowly paint one, two, three coats on your face as the ladies giggle: “The girl slit in his front is only a tight, dick cover ladies: Mister will never have real vagina or even cunny smell but he does best he can, hai.”

Soonam then slowly wheels you around the area while unseen women gently touch your slit or rub their vaginal juices under your nose as you pass by.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

My humiliation continues. I expected the slap, seems to happen if I sneeze in the wrong way around here. I also expected some lipstick, par for the course for these perverts. Being wheeled around and molested by these women is something I had not expected however. My cockiness gets the best of me as I am being wheeled through

“Touch all you want ladies, she is right, it is only a dick cover, because if you saw it you would be fighting ove me” I smile with my coated lips

They continue to touch trying to elicit more emotions but I hold firm as I am wheeled away. The smell of their vaginas coats my face from the sickos that thought it would be fun to molest me and rub their juices on me as I passed through. The mish mash of smells is pungent in a way that reminds me of all my past conquests. None smell as sweet as my sweet Kinzie who I will find a way back too.

I continue to be wheeled forward still with no oriantation, speaking seems to get me in more trouble. I am going to be quiet for a moment and see if some passive obidience opens up a window of oppertunity to escape that doesn’t involve jumping eight stories down.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I shake my head in disgust and look at Nikita when you snap out at my guests:
    “Touch all you want ladies, she is right, it is only a dick cover, because if you saw it you would be fighting ove me” I pull you away from the ladies, remove your blindfold to show you that you are still on the rooftop pool deck With Soonam, Nikita and me looking down at you.

I am fuming as I speak to Nikita: “I show him the retaining wall and a moment later, tied down, naked and with a cunt even, he speaks in rude, dickish manneer. What does she say?” Nikita looks at her device and squints in the glare of the sun to read it to us:

“Miss Luzette texts: ‘Situation understood: Area below cleared of civilians. Proceed at will with the um de-fenes-tration.’ It’s a GO Keiko at your discretion.”

I nod with a harrumph and pull you back to the retaining wall. I look over to insure that all is ready and sadly look back at you: “I warn you clear as bell yet you determined to die, yes. Perhaps your religion allows for reincarnation; I sincerely hope it does. I will pray for you briefly but I have other clients; you understand, yes?”

I order the gurney raised as some of the patrons line the wall. Then the gurney is tipped vertically so that you are only kept from falling by the restraints. I clap for attention: “A moment of silence for the soon to be departed, hai. Although he was rude to us right to the end, we are better than that: Silence please.”

I utter a Buddhist chanting sound before cutting loose the restraints. As you roll off towards the pavement 18 floors below a steel net springs out only two floors below us to catch you.

Trisha Gibbons 
    Participant

Shit, that was a mistake, before I know it I am at the ledge again. I can sense the anger, more real from the collective than ever before. In a split second I go from hoping this is another bluff of feminie bravado to falling, and falling fast.

Well this is it, I am about to die. My mind is blank, I am frozen in fear. I do not want to die. They say your life flashes before you, but that is a lie. All I see is all I worked for about to be washed away, and my Kinzie who I will never fuck again. I will never fuck again. Fuck.

Opening my eyes I see the street rapidly approaching, when seemingly out of nowhere the wall opens up and I hit a steel net with an incredible thud.

“ughshsh” I slur disoriented as I roll down the net into a darkened shaft. My speed increases as I am growing in pain and disorientation. The shaft ejects me, my body hitting the ground with an incredible thud. My head makes significant contact with the marble floor and the world begins to spin.

“fu.. fucc…fuck..tis..pla….” escapes my lips as I feel consciousness escaping my body…

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

YOUR STORY: The Corporation headquarters is in the Ile de Cite of Paris and the darkened shaft drops you thorough the steeple and into the nearby Notre Dame cathedral. Your journey ends when you slam onto the marble floor in front of the main altar. The local priest sprinkles holy water on you and gives you the last rites of the Catholic Church as maintenance men arrive, prepared to eventually clean up the blood and gore.

Requiescat in pace ~giggle

MY STORY:

A half a dozen women patrons line join Soonam, Nikita and me, looking down at you, dangling and bobbing 16 floors above eternity on your widely-spaced netting. As we wave and giggle at your predicament, I call down to you:

“Are you gonna be a good girl for us now, Todd? I mean all four of your lips are very girly already and you just can’t hang there forever. Pedestrians gotta use the sidewalk below you sooner or later and Nikita says that our union maintenance men get overtime for special duty like this so you gotta decide.” ~hee ~hee ~hee

Soonam brings over a basketful of ping-pong sized, perfume balls which we start dropping at you, hoping that some of them might burst on hitting you or nearby netting. Even if they miss, it’ll be a kick to see you scramble around to avoid them considering your fear of heights.

Red lipped grins and girlish giggles greet your reaction.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 12 hours ago by  Miss Luzette.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar