Transition and induction for new sissy?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle M 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Michelle M 
    Participant

I would like to explore the role of a maid, but I have to finish my transition and induction process as a new sissy … where do I find this place ?

Or who do I contact?

Thank you

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

Hi Mechelle, are you being transitioned now in the Lacy Place? There has been no formal Maid topic started yet in the Lacy Place. If Lydia is helping you with your transition, she might be of help to get you started as a maid.

Michelle M 
    Participant

No, I just noticed one of the groups had to do with maids.  The only thing I have been able to do is pass one class on applying lip stick.

Guess I’m jumping the gun, just a little lost right now and not sure where to go to play

Thank you

Jacqueline 

There are two main places to look for play. On the main menu see the heading “Role Playing.” That is the main Corporation area of role play and fun. And then there are the “Groups.” They can be found under the menu heading “Community” and then “Groups.” In looking through them, I see the group M&R Maids.

New groups are being added daily it seems. Some are private so to join we must request membership. Others are public and can be joined with a click. Inside the groups will be found “topics.” Browse around these offerings to find places to play.

Michelle M 
    Participant

Thank you Jacqueline, I’ll look and see what I can find

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

If you’re still looking Michelle M. You an try out the new group, Le Belle Homme Hotel. The maid’s group is setting up shop there. I’ll send you an invite.

Michelle M 
    Participant

Thank you Miss Luzette, I’d like an invitation for that group.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar