Skip to toolbar

Time to laugh?

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    kandijayne
    Participant

Another clip from ‘Spaceballs’. Dark Helmet has problems with his crew.

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

3 users thanked author for this post.
    poppy
    Participant

Savage Dad

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

poppy
    Participant

American made

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

I’m sorry but I have to take objection to the previous post.

First, Holland isn’t the only place where a roadway is diverted for boat traffic.  Here is a picture of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, where the roadway goes into a tunnel in the middle of the bay to allow boat traffic through.  In fact, there are two such tunnels to allow for boat traffic in either direction.

But my real objection is the last one.  Flooding can happen anywhere, can be incredibly dangerous,  and is incredibly damaging.  In late October 2012, Superstorm Sandy hit the New York city area.  Roadways, tunnels, and even the subway system were underwater.

Sorry, IMHO, this one missed the mark.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    poppy
    Participant

I’m sorry but I have to take objection to the previous post.

Sorry, IMHO, this one missed the mark.

I’m sorry Alison. I did mean to upset anyone with it. It certainly wasn’t meant as a dig at the USA.

This was a few months ago close to where I live in the UK.

Wainfleet floods – where is it flooding in Lincolnshire and how ...

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Tifa Lunaria
    Participant

Personally, as an American, I didn’t find the post offensive, it was a joke. Cities flood, it happens. And while they can be quite serious that doesn’t mean you should be unable to make a joke about them. Finding humor in tragedy is part of the human condition and a way for people to deal with the horrors of the nightmare hellscape we all live in.

A tiny cock should be locked and mocked. Just like mine!

aurissa
    Participant

And may this sissy slave maid add… once we get back to worrying about global warming, more of said floods will happen all over the planet as the sea levels rise. However, as Tifa said, “Finding humor in tragedy is part of the human condition and a way for people to deal with the horrors of the nightmare hellscape we all live in.

Now excuse me whilst this sissy slave maid gets a cold Corona extra out of the fridge. Hope we don’t run out of limes or lemons anytime soon!

(So there are no misunderstandings, that was some humour for you.)

aurissa
    sissy slave maid happily accepts what she is given

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by aurissa.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

First off, Poppy and I have resolved our issues off line, and all is fine.  Second, if I have a problem, I have the right, and more than that, the duty, to say something.  Not saying anything is akin to agreeing.  So if I think something is wrong, I will say something, even if others disagree.  I have done this in the past and will continue to do so.

If you disagree, you are free to post your response too.  But this is an OOC discussion, so please treat people with respect (see Rule 3) and keep your anger and foul remarks to yourself.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    poppy
    Participant

One day a Mistress decided to take her female submissive fishing. They were accompanied by a male Dominant. They went out on a boat.

It was a warm day and on the bank was a bar. The Mistress turned her submissive and said “Be a dear and go and get us some drinks.” So the submissive climbed across the side of the boat, walked across the water and came back with a tray of drinks.

It was getting hotter and the submissive had a fish on the line and so the Mistress stepped out of the boat, walked across the water and got another tray of drinks before coming back to the boat.

A little while later, the male Dominant looked across the side of the boat. He thought it was probably his turn to get some drinks. He was a little worried about it but thought if the other two had done it, it must be ok. So he stepped across the side of the boat and sank to the bottom.

The submissive was a little worried about this and turned to her Mistress. “Do you think I should have told him about the stepping stones Mistress?” The Mistress looked a little surprised and turned to her sub. “What stepping stones are those my dear?”

Fish head Fishing Cartoons

Jacqueline

I deleted a post which violates a important site rule. Let’s lighten up please.

kandijayne
    Participant

Since a good two thirds of sissies on this site are obsessed with – ahem – male genitalia, hopefully a lot will find this clip from Monty Python’s Life of Brian funny

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by kandijayne.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

Attachments:
    kandijayne
    Participant

We’ve had Spaceballs. Now it must be time for Blazing Saddles. Here is Governor Le Petomane hard at work:

Who wants to be his pneumatic secretary?

• This reply was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by kandijayne.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by kandijayne.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    kandijayne
    Participant

This is for @pinkballoon

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account