Tiffy is enhanced and transformed

This topic contains 130 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yasmine May 4 months ago.

• Author
     Yasmine May 
    Participant

Tiffy takes my advice and reaches for the glass. Part way through I see her comprehension something physical has changed about her body, more precisely her chest.

“Your breasts are natural Tiffy, grown in the last three weeks. Do you remember that strange bra Nurse Claire made you wear before you went under? It has created your breasts, no one will ever question they are not natural female breasts of your own.”

“Do you want to explore? I can leave you alone for awhile if you want some privacy.”

My name is Yasmine May, I am the Head Maid. How may I be of service?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I shake my head.

“No Miss.”

I can explore on my own time. But time with Miss Yasmine isn’t as easily replaced.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“You will probably feel a little drowsy for awhile Tiffy. The sedation drugs will still be in your body for many hours after such a long time under.”

I can see gradually she is reviving though, but I don’t want her to think she is able to get up right away.

“Perhaps I should ask Nurse Claire for you to stay here another night, she will look after you. The maids barracks is not a place to be when you are half asleep, especially as the new maid.”

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Perhaps that is for the best, Miss Yasmine.”

I still feel tired. And I would like some privacy with my body, I think ….

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Then I’ll ask Claire in a minute if that is possible.”

“I must say Tiffy, you have taken all of this……change, rather well. Most new sissies have a wobbly moment or two before they accept what has happened to them. But you seem……well ready for change?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Miss Yasmine, I … I think I was ready for this, Miss.”

”I knew what I wanted, but I was afraid to admit it. Now that it’s happened, my course is set. There is no going back. That provides an incredible peace and freedom to me.”

”I have to thank you for the vital part you played in making this all happen,” I tell her, looking up with a smile.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Smiling as Tiffy speaks I listen, the colour is starting to return to skin, but I can see she is very weak still, she can’t enter the barracks today and if need be I will tell Claire that, but knowing Claire she will already be prepared for this.

“Yes I think you were and I was only doing my job.”

“Your entry was not a standard one for sure and you coped very well with some rather intense moments Tiffy. I think given some time in this new world and order you find yourself now in, you will not only do well, but find a sense of purpose and even enjoyment here.”

“Now I am going to find nurse Claire and if she is even thinking of discharging you, I will insist you spend a night here recuperating, you are too weak to enter the maids barracks today sweetie.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine shows off her modesty, insisting she was just doing her job in bringing me in tbe the Corporation

“I think given some time in this new world and order you find yourself now in, you will not only do well, but find a sense of purpose and even enjoyment here.”

I nod in agreement. Feeling I’m perhaps not as strong as I thought.

I feel as though I’m starting to nod off as Miss Yasmine says she’ll go look for Nurse Claire

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

By the time I am back with Claire, Tiffy is back asleep. Claire had already agreed to Tiffy staying in over night, in fact she was going to tell me that Tiffy was not going to be released into my charge until the next morning.

“Good night sweetie” I say to Tiffy as Nurse Claire tucks in the bed sheets around her.

“By the time I have taken morning inspection, dealt with the duty tasks and any issues the maids want to bring to my attention Claire. I doubt I will be here before 9, hope that is Ok.”

I take my leave to return in the morning to take trainee maid Tiffy to the maids barracks.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I dream I hear Miss Yasmine’s voice. “good night, sweetie.”

I smile in my sleep, then fall deeper.

I sleep heavily through the night. There’s something different, I’m sure, between sleeping on one’s own and sleeping with medical assistance.

My body is ready for movement and activity. But it’s also been through a wringer.

When I awaken the next morning, it’s late. I can see how bright it is. The activity. The clock says it’s almost 9 …

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The first part of the morning is over, inspection complete, breakfast taken, done a round of the barracks, bathrooms classrooms and launderette to ensure all is in order and running smoothly. Now its time to see if Tiffy is ready for discharge from the clinic and move to her new home the maids barracks. I head down to the clinic hoping she had a good nights sleep.

“Good morning Tiffy, how do you feel now, ready to be a maid?”

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar