Tiffy is enhanced and transformed

This topic contains 130 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yasmine May 4 months ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

The smile I had inside Miss Nikki’s Office remains on my face as Miss Yasmine asks what I think of the decision for me to become a maid.

“Miss Yasmine, I think this is the right decision for me, Miss.”

I pause to collect my thoughts.

”I know this has been difficult today. I know I’ll experience more difficulty going forward. But there’s something about being a maid. About having a single mind and focus – simply serving and pleasing your superiors – that is so enticing. Intoxicating, even. Not having to worry to much about other matters. Simply … serving.” I blush as I start to hear what’s coming out unfiltered. I look to Miss Yasmine, hoping she doesn’t think less of me for my interpretation of a maid’s life.

“I’m sure there’s more to it than what I’ve said. I know you, for example, Miss Yasmine, have many responsibilities.” I bow my head in deference.

“But,” i smooth out my uniform, touching the soft material and my body beneath it. “I think being a maid suits me perfectly, Miss.”

I look back into her eyes.

“What do you think?”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Yasmine May 
    Participant

We have walked out of the maids barracks and are now stood back at the elevators, I’ve pressed the down call button. Tiffy seems happy to that she now knows her fate, I think back to my early days as a junior maid.

“I know this has been difficult today. I know I’ll experience more difficulty going forward. But there’s something about being a maid. About having a single mind and focus – simply serving and pleasing your superiors – that is so enticing. Intoxicating, even. Not having to worry to much about other matters. Simply … serving.”

“You are right in many ways Tiffy. Being a junior maid is all about doing rather than thinking, if you can master that you will stay out of trouble, mostly.”

I’m sure there’s more to it than what I’ve said. I know you, for example, Miss Yasmine, have many responsibilities.

“I do Tiffy, but then I am head maid and my responsibility is that the maids under me know what is expected of them and how to carry out their duties correctly. I don’t want any of them to fail as that is usually not good for them or me”

“However I don’t think for one minute you will not be thinking about how you can perform better as a maid, I have already seen that in you. It’s that quality that pleases me the most, because it means you will progress and become a senior maid when it is right for you and maybe even a higher status sometime, who knows.”

“I think being a maid suits me perfectly, Miss……What do you think?”

I giggle “Tiffy you were a maid before you even became one sweetie”

There’s a ding announcing the elevator is nearly here.

My name is Yasmine May, I am the Head Maid. How may I be of service?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine agrees with my reasoning, reinforcing for me that I’ve made the right choices.

But her choice of words — and I feel like I’ve known Miss Yasmine long enough to know her words are anything but accidental —  is what has the biggest impact.

My desire to improve she says is what pleases her the most. I’m thrilled at the idea that I please her. Doubly so that I do it in enough ways that she can rank them. I smile inwardly … and outwardly, as well.

Then she hints that she sees potential for higher status in me. I look at her closely. Is she kidding? I don’t know how to respond.

But she saves the bear for last when she notes:“Tiffy you were a maid before you even became one sweetie”

Her simple words almost being a tear to my eye. I’ve never felt more whole. Loved. Accepted.

I fight to keep from hugging her right there, instead looking her squarely in the eye and saying “Thank you.”

I’m about to lose control – to break down in tears and hug her all at once – when the elevator dings it’s arrival.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Thank you.”

The elevator arrives at he same time as I realize how emotional Tiffy has become. Inside it I press the button for several levels below us, the doors close and we start descending.

“Are you Ok Tiffy, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I thought I was ‘saved by the bell,’ but Miss Yasmine wants to make sure I’m OK. She’s so sweet. So wonderful.

I sniffle. Then laugh at myself for being so silly. Then start to cry openly. I can’t help it. I wrap my arms around Miss Yasmine, put my head on her shoulder, hold her tightly.

“Upset me, Miss Yasmine?” I laugh through my tears. “Not in the slightest. You’ve made me so happy.  You accept me. Understand me. It’s wonderful, Miss.”

I loosen my grip around her, but continue the hug. “When you said I was a maid before I became one … it just was so accurate. I have the mindset, Miss Yasmine. I just need the support. And now I have that.”

I let go, look at her sheepishly as a wipe my tears. Realizing I’ve probably ruined my makeup. I laugh at myself.

“Thank you, Miss Yasmine,” I say, smiling.

“Thank you for everything.”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Before I know it I’m hugged firmly as she tells me how much I already understand her. I’m about to remind her of my status when I let it go, we’re out of sight for the minute and frankly I need a hug as much as the next person every now and again. Through I suspect Jamie would be a little jealous if she saw this right now. I let her continue to hold me as she tells me how she feels and giving her thanks to me.

“Well Tiffy sweetie, you may not thank me every day as I am bound to command you to do things you would rather not in future. But right now I accept your gratitude you are a sweet maid already and will do well here, I’m sure of it.”

The elevator starts to slow down and I wipe a couple of tears carefully away from her eyes.

“We have arrived at the clinic Tiffy, here they will finish your physical transformation, I’ll stay until you are comfortable.”

‘Ping’

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine tenses up a little at my show of emotion, but I think she’s not entirely opposed to it either. I hope. I’d hate to think I entirely embarrassed myself!

She reminds me she will have to be tough on me as the Head Maid.

“I am bound to command you to do things you would rather not in future”

I nod my understanding as she sweetly wipes tears from my eyes … almost resulting in more tears coming out. I laugh at how silly and emotional I’m being.

The elevator begins to slow.

“We have arrived at the clinic Tiffy, here they will finish your physical transformation, I’ll stay until you are comfortable.”

I look at her, uncertain. “You’re not staying with me, Miss Yasmine?

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“You’re not staying with me, Miss Yasmine?”

The doors open.

“For a short while Tiffy, you will be staying here overnight sweetie.”

Straight away a nurse approaches us and curtsies me.

NPC: Nurse Claire

“Miss May,” Then turns to Tiffy “Hi, You must be Tiffy, we were anticipating your arrival hours ago. You must be thirsty by now Tiffy. I have a re-hydrating energy drink for you before we begin, its important you keep your fluids up sugar. There is a bitter taste to it, but that is the extra salts that is added to the drink, I’m thinking you have not had much to drink in the last few hours sugar, is that correct?”

Claires holds the drink out for Tiffy to take.

Tiffy 
    Participant

A nurse walks right up to us and addresses us by name. They’ve been expecting us. She hands me a drink, noting I must be thirsty. I didn’t even realize it with everything going on, but I am. I’m parched,

“Thank you,” I say, taking it. “No, it’s been hours since I had a drink,” as I swallow the bitter-tasting fluid.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The nurse on duty to greet us is Claire and I smile widely at her as she is nice.

“Good to see you again Claire” I say in reply to her greeting to me.

“Yes we managed to get ourselves a little delayed, sorry, but you know how this place is, it was unavoidable on our part.”

Tiffy takes the drink gratefully and starts drinking it.

“This is trainee maid Tiffy, she has the new vagina panties but pretty much needs everything else. Miss Nikki has stated she should be a blonde Claire.”

“I’ve waited four hours for you but I guess you have your reasons. Blonde Ok, any requirement on breast size?”

IC:

“None stated Claire.” I turn to Tiffy “Here’s your chance to shape your body Tiffy, what size breasts would you like? They can give you any size you like, but I suggest you choose wisely sweetie, big breasts might be attractive to you, but you try carrying them around all day long and work as a maid”

OOC: The drink is laced with a sleeping drug which will start to kick in around 15 to 30 minutes from now.

Tiffy 
    Participant

What … size breasts do I want? I don’t think I’ve ever really thought about it. I don’t want something over th me top, I suppose.

“Does a C-cup sound right, Miss?”

I look back and forth between Miss Yasmine and Claire to get some idea of what they think of my wild guess.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“I’m very flat chested Tiffy, so a C cup is similar to Miss May’s breasts. Most sissies choose B or C cups so that sounds fine to me. You had better come this way into the clinic.”

I lead both the maids into the clinic and then into a more private room.

“Ok Tiffy if you could take off all your clothes sweetie.”

IC:

We are lead into one of the transformation rooms, I have been here many a time now.

“C cup breasts seem to me to be right for you Tiffy, they should give you a nice pleasing shape soon. You will not have to pad out any more bra cups from now on”

Tiffy 
    Participant

They seem satisfied with my C-cup selection. I follow the two into another room where Nurse Claire tells me to remove my clothing.

It’s not even an issue anymore.  I’ve lost all sense of modesty here. From what I’ve been through with Miss Yasmine, it’s just not a concern anymore.

I quickly undress and prepare for whatever else the Corporation will give me next, smiling confidently at Miss Yasmine.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I watch on quietly as Tiffy removes her clothes without hesitation, nurse Claire busily prepares a few things on the side. Before coming back over holding a bra in her hands with solid looking cups.

NPC Nurse Claire

“Tiffy could you put this bra on please”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The … bra … ? … is certainly unique. But, then again, so is the entire situation. I look to Miss Yasmine, who seems unsurprised by the situation. As usual, I take my cue from her and place the “bra” on my chest without question – nodding when I’m finished.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I know what is coming and hold my straight face for Tiffy’s sake. She will start to feel drowsy very soon as the drug she swallowed begins to send her unconscious. She will spend a week to two weeks here kept in a status of unconsciousness whilst the nurses and doctor work on her body. I will pop in when I can but there is not much point really as Tiffy will not be responsive at all until they decide her transformation is complete.

“If you could just lie down on the bed now Tiffy and then we can take a better look at you to see what we need to adjust.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Lie down …. yes … that sounds like a good idea.”

i move to the bed Nurse Claire points out for me and side onto it. It has been a long day. This bed doesn’t look comfortable, but it certainly is.

I look to Miss Yasmine and smile at her. Happily. Dreamily.

And close my eyes.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Tiffy reactions are becoming slow and cumbersome the drug is really having an effect on her now, her speech is slurring. She has climbed onto the medical bed and almost immediately her eyes are closed.

“It’s Ok sweetie, they know what they are doing here. I’ll see you when you wake up”

I don’t know if she heard me or not. I watch for any signs of distress but there is none other than Tiffy’s gentle breathing. I wait five minutes and its obvious Tiffy is now under.

“The bra is new Claire, what’s the idea?”

NPC Nurse Claire

“Oh yes, been in development for a couple of years now, its now approved for use. It’s the new way for giving the sissies breasts, way better than the ones we had surgical created, these are naturally grown.”

I insert a drip into Tiffy’s arm.

“That we hold her under and feed her until we decide to bring her around Yasmine.”

I start attaching more wires and pipes to the bra.

“Basically its a suction Bra, but at the same time tiny needles on the inside gradually inject a fluid behind the breast skin. This takes days of course and inside the cups is a little more technical than that, but it is all automated until her breasts fill the shape of the cups fully. Remove the bra and hey presto, natural breasts C cup size.”

IC:

“Wow, that is clever Claire. Will she feel anything?”

OOC: Nurse Claire

“No not really. Perhaps in her subconscious she will sense something about her chest.”

“While she is here we will also remove the other traces of her male past, except her clitty of course. The adams apple, muscle and fats will be moved around, along with a constant feed of hormones in her drip. Yasmine you know we create the sissy they desire.”

IC:

“Yes Claire, the work you girls do down here is amazing.”

I’m not sure who she was referring to when she said I knew. Did she mean us, the clients or the corporation?

OOC: Feel free to post your subconscious thoughts in a couple of posts here over the next few weeks Tiffy. As I said I may be missing quite a bit until the new year.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m just at peace. I don’t see or feel anything. Time doesn’t seem real – it stretches, elastic. Like bubblegum. Pink gum. On my chest. Growing. What does that mean?  My brain is in a fog.

Tiffy is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

There’s a completeness in my mind. I feel like I’m starting to awaken. Slowly. From a deep, deep sleep. But that I’m waking up new. Completely new. And fresh. And … right.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I pop in to see Tiffy at least once a day while she is heavily sedated lying on her bed, there are drips attached to her body feeding her and keeping her sedated to the point I doubt she even knows I am present. The strange training bra, complete with tubes and wires is still in place around her chest, but now nearly three weeks on, its also evident that the bra is not a void anymore. For between the bra cups is a natural cleavage formed by the presence of two very natural looking breasts contained within the bra.

Tiffy’s chest is not the only thing that has altered, the nursing staff and surgical team have been busy making the many other changes to Tiffy removing the last traces of any outward male presence. I wonder if they have also ventured beyond the chastity belt that still hides the contents between her legs and those special panties I had her wear. I have noway of knowing if they have or haven’t altered anything under the belt.

Nurse Claire is on duty again and I ask her how it is going. Her reply surprises me.

“Stick around Yasmine, Tiffy should be coming around any time soon. We stopped the sedation six hours ago.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Mmmmmnnnnnnn

….

My eyelids flutter.

Black replace by grey and white

And … red?

Red framing white.

I smile.

I recognize.

The red and white is still here.

I try to reach out, but my arms are weak.

”Miss …” my throat is dry. My voice cracks.

”Miss Yasmine?”

I try to swallow.

“How long?”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Luckily I have no urgent need to get back to the barracks or deal with any other tasks for an hour or two, so taking the news Tiffy will be coming out of her sedation soon, I stick around as Nurse Claire suggests.

Sitting beside Tiffy I watch as Nurse Claire disconnects the drip feeds, tubes and wires, then leaving Tiffy in my care until she comes around.

Quietly I watch her start to stir, her eyelids begin to flicker, then small weak movements of her arms and legs.

“Easy there Tiffy, let yourself slowly wake up, there is no alarm or urgency sweetie.” I smile sweetly to her.

”Miss …………..Miss Yasmine?……………..How long?”

I don’t want to alarm her with the truth just yet.

“A little while Tiffy, you have been well looked after, I have been checking in on you regularly. Shall I ask for some water for you?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I nod weakly for the water. I think Ive been out longer than Miss Yasmine is saying. I feel very different.

But I trust her. So I’m not worried.

I smile. Whatever happened, I’m sure it’s for the best.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I see Nurse Claire nearby us and catch her attention.

“Tiffy has awoken Claire, is it Ok if she has some water?”

Claire comes over to us and starts checking Tiffy over, taking her pulse and temperature as nurses do the world over.

“Yes she seems fine, another hour or so and she will be on her feet I expect. Please do take some water Tiffy, no more than half a glass to begin with though.”

IC:

Claire moves away again to another booth. I pour a nearby jugs of iced water into a fresh glass, but only up to half filling it.

“Sip this Tiffy, do you need a hand sitting up?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The nurse checks me over, telling Miss Yasmine I’ll be up and around in an hour. I’m surprised, as I feel too weak to move at all right now.

Miss Yasmine pouts a half glass of delicious-looking water, asking if I need help to drink it. I nod weakly.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Leaning in I help Tiffy to half sit up in the bed and place some extra pillows behind her before holding the glass of water to her lips to sip. The bed sheets cover her upper body but there is no mistaking the two perfect bumps pushing the bed sheets out from her chest. I don’t trust she can hold the glass steady herself yet, so keep hold of it myself. When she has had a couple of sips I move it away and place it on the bedside table so she can try herself next time.

“Tiffy, I guess you’re awake enough now to know it has been more than a little while you have been asleep. It’s actually been just over three weeks sweetie. The nurses have looked after you and the clinic have performed all they have needed to do.”

I pause while she looks at me and then I smile.

“It means you are ready to be a maid now Tiffy.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I feel so cared for as Miss Yasmine helps me up in my bed, holds my water for me. My lips are dry. I’m just starting to be aware of my body. It feels … different.

Miss Yasmine moves the glass from my lips. I look up at her and smile. “Thank you,” I say with a little more strength.

She begins to speak, gently. I feel like she’s trying to stay calm for some reason. Or keep me calm:

“Tiffy, I guess you’re awake enough now to know it has been more than a little while you have been asleep. It’s actually been just over three weeks sweetie. The nurses have looked after you and the clinic have performed all they have needed to do.”

My eyes go wide. Three weeks? How is that possible?

Then she smiles and continues:

“It means you are ready to be a maid now Tiffy.”

Ar these words, my eyes light up. A smile grows on my lips. It’s happening!

”I’m ready, Miss Yasmine. Thank you.”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I giggle.

“You might be ready Tiffy, but your body needs just a little while longer to shake off your long sleep.”

It may have been over six hours ago they stopped pumping in drugs into Tiffy body, but she still looks very pale and weak.

“See if you can have a drink of water by yourself?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Maybe I’m a little overeager? Miss Yasmine giggles when I tell her I’m ready. She suggests I try to get myself a drink of water first.

I’m still parched. It’s a good idea.

I reach over to the table and pick up the glass. It’s surprisingly heavy. Weakly, I take a sip. It’s when I look down to see the glass that I first really see what’s on my chest.

Surprised, I look back up at Miss Yasmine. I set the glass aside and slowly bring my hands up to my news breasts. They’re tender. But I can feel that they’re sensitive. I decide I need to take it slow with these, too.

I look back at Miss Yasmine, eyes wide with wonder at what’s happened to me.

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar