Tiffy is enhanced and transformed

This topic contains 130 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yasmine May 2 months ago.

• Author
     Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Both Tiffy, I have had both versions.”

I stop and look at her.

“Look whatever you are seeking be careful sweetie, I like you very much, but I can see the danger signs, the same ones that drove me down this path myself. You are already too late to reverse it and get out of here, not that I think for a minute you really would want to right now, for you have tasted the excitement. The excitement, the thrill, it has you transfixed for the time being, but be careful if you are given a choice, don’t seek the thrill, that is my advice to you, for you that will only lead to the master or mistress who wishes their own pleasure over yours Tiffy.”

I realize I’m being a bit dramatic.

“Part of the thrill of submitting is you are not sure what you are submitting too. Now with someone who you know nothing about that is a complete gamble and I do not recommend that if you can avoid it. As a M&R maid or any sub for that matter, you will have no choice but to submit to whoever decides they want you. If you want a small amount of choice over who has that decision learn and climb the ladder quickly Tiffy.  As a senior maid you can if you do not like what you see on the table delegate the task to another more junior maid nine times out of ten. I’m telling you this now, because I like you.”

“Christ enough talking for now. Lets get this bedroom tidy before ‘she’ comes back and has us both tied up with the schoolie.” I look at Tiffy and burst out into giggles again. “Ok so that is not so much of a threat given what we have just talked about.” I shake my head. “I’ll command you to clean toilets for a week if you don’t make this bedroom perfect for this mistress Tiffy.”

My name is Yasmine May, I am the Head Maid. How may I be of service?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine turns and gives me what sounds like very serious — and painfully learned — advice.

I nod along, transfixed with her words. Smiling when she confides that she’s giving me the advice because she likes me (!).

After sharing her wisdom, she seems almost embarrassed at what she’s said and moves to get is back on task.

“Christ enough talking for now. Lets get this bedroom tidy before ‘she’ comes back and has us both tied up with the schoolie.” She stops and gives a pretty laugh at what she just said. “Ok so that is not so much of a threat given what we have just talked about.”

I smile and copy my earlier reply intentionally. “Mmm-hmm.”

She decides to take a new direction with me:

“I’ll command you to clean toilets for a week if you don’t make this bedroom perfect for this mistress Tiffy.”

That spurs me into action!

Exaggerating my response, I act for Miss Yasmine’s amusement:

My hand comes up to my lips. “Oh Miss Yasmine, please no!” And I begin to move around the bedroom, picking up clothing and whatever else I find from the floor.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
     Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Oh Miss Yasmine, please no!”

It’s playful words rather than a rejection of my authority and said with a wide smile on her face.

“Then I shall have to spank you right now maid Tiffy for saying ‘No’ to a superior maid, is that what you want?”

The bedroom tidy is really easy since there is not that much mess in here. The schoolie is wide eyed as we work around her picking up discarded clothes and sex toy’s, no doubt watching the way our uniform dresses barely cover any of our bodies, but she forgets she is as much on display. I ignore her though and am watching Tiffy for she is just so sexy in a maids uniform. I am going to make sure she becomes a maid I vow to myself.

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine plays along:

“Then I shall have to spank you right now maid Tiffy for saying ‘No’ to a superior maid, is that what you want?”

And I instantly become aware, again, of my Sissylink chastity. Still, my breathing quickens and I feel as though I’m nodding in response.

But, we have work to do … we move about the room, picking up all manner of items. Big, small, still moving, soiled. Ugh. Who’s going to have to clean all the clothes and linens, I wonder — realizing that it may be me someday.

As we move about, I can’t help but watch the girl that Miss Yasmine referred to as a “schoolie.” I’m surprised to see her watching us, as well. I realize, though, that the vibrator on her has probably reduced to background noise. She’s been there so long she needs new stimuli.

She’s paying attention mostly to Miss Yasmine. I can’t say I blame her. Seeing myself in a mirror for an instant, I know where I’d be looking. As we get near the end of cleaning, I find myself joining the schoolie in watching Miss Yasmine move gracefully about the room, doing her duties.

A sight to behold.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The bedroom is done and I become aware both of the sissies present are watching me as I straighten up, for some reason I feel myself become a little flushed. I’m just about to reprimand Tiffy when I hear the locked main suite door open and someone enter the suite. The gurl on the bed stiffens and then spasm at the sound of her mistress returning.

NPC : “Maids where are you? Present yourselves this instant!”

IC:
    “Yes miss, we have just finished your bedroom miss.”

I rush out into the main suite and curtsy before her.

“Head maid Yasmine May miss, How may I make your day better?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Almost as we complete our cleaning, the Mistress returns and demands to know where we are. I wonder if she was watching and knew to come in as we finished? Probably not. If she were watching, she likely would have come in 5 minutes earlier, I bet.

Miss Yasmine announces where we are and rushes past me to the mistress. In that instant, I think about the time Miss Yasmine and I spent talking instead of training me how to do a better curtsey for the Mistress!

Too late now. I decide I’ll try to do what I had done before. I’m more junior, so I will stand diagonally behind Miss Yasmine. Use her to shield me from view.

I try to follow Miss Yasmine’s steps and style on the way out – and feel like a part-time crossdresser imitating a supermodel.

Miss Yasmine stops, curtseys beautifully and announces herself. I’m walking behind Miss Yasmine. I stop behind her when she stops and remain there. I don’t know what designation I may get here — are there ranks of maids? — but I know I’m not Head Maid.

I perform the best curtsey I’ve ever performed – which still appears as little more than an awkward bob in comparison.

“Uh – Maid Tiffy, Miss. How may I make your day better?”

That final part came across as too much of s question. More questioning the phrase itself than asking the question. I have some serious work ahead of me.

My head remains down. My hands fidget with the hem of my dress as I silently hope I’ve done well enough to be ignored.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

NPC:
    “I doubt either of you can make it better, but I bet you could make it worse!”

IC:
    The mistress is watching us both carefully, Tiffy more than myself, I can feel her scrutiny of the new sissy, will she challenge Tiffy.

NPC:
    “You maid Tiffy, why were you in the bedroom with my girl. Have you interfered with her?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

My head bowed, I still feel the mistress studying me. She’s like a predator; she senses I’m the weak one in this group.

She pounces:

“You maid Tiffy, why were you in the bedroom with my girl. Have you interfered with her?”

*gasp*
    My stomach falls. My eyes go wide. I have to answer. Miss Yasmine can’t help me. But there is no good answer. Stuck. Trapped.
    I make my decision. Punishment is likely no matter what. But punishment will be much worse if I am caught in a lie.
    I have to tell the truth.
    “Miss, I was in the bedroom cleaning. At one point, I checked on her condition. I … I removed her gag for just a moment, Miss. she told me to replace it immediately, which I did. She seemed distressed, so I wanted to be sure she was ok.”
    ”I apologize for my behavior, Miss.”
    oh, god. Oh god. Oh god. Why didn’t I just leave her alone!

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

There is little I can do to help Tiffy, in fact I can think of nothing, she has to answer this as the mistress has directed the question straight to her.

I cringe at her answer, why did you have to tell her the exact truth Tiffy, why not lie a little and say the gag was loose and you retightened it when it slipped out fearing we would get in trouble.

NPC: “Maids assume the punishment position”

IC:
    I gulp, Tiffy does not even know what this is or how to take a punishment, I hope she copies me.

“Yes Miss” {Curtsy}

Raising the hem of my dress, I find my panties and lower them to my ankles, bending over and flicking my uniform dress up so it is on my back, I expose my rear fully whilst standing legs slightly apart and await the mistress to commence punishment.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I see Miss Yasmine jolt barely as I give my answer.

Oh no. No. I’ve done it wrong. No

The mistress asks for no further details. Her anger is palpable.

NPC: “Maids assume the punishment position”

My eyes go wide. I can feel tears on the verge of spilling over!

We’re both to be punished? I made a mistake. I was trying to help. Miss Yasmine was perfect! Why should she be punished?

I look to Miss Yasmine, desperate for her forgiveness.  She is Miss Yasmine. She is obeying. I take my cue from her, watching, copying … copying poorly.

I see her complete her steps. How does she look perfect in everything she does? I realize i shouldn’t have waited. Now the mistress is staring at me. Nowhere to hide.

I perform a curtsey. I’m getting better already. I think. “Yes, Miss.”

I take my panties and lower them to the floor. I bend myself to the same position as Miss Yasmine. I flick my skirt up to expose my bottom, just as Miss Yasmine did. It falls back down, so I more clumsily raise it and place it on my back.

And I wait.

I glance again to Miss Yasmine, hoping she understands how sorry I am.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

How has this induction gone so wrong, I ask myself as out of the corner of my eye I catch Tiffy watching me, trying to copy what I have just done to prepare for a punishment. Those stupid guards finding the nearest and easiest prey to send to the countess, that is where it went wrong. All I had to do today was a straight forward induction, Christ what a mess! The Countess soaked, Miss Nikki telling me to report to her office with Tiffy and now an upset mistress to boot on top of the fact Miss Nikki is waiting for us. This is not turning out to be a good day!

NPC: “Maid Tiffy you need more motivation maid, you are sloppy, slow and tardy. Both of you get three spanks for the rudeness you first showed me. Maid Tiffy you will get three more to ‘help’ you improve.”

“Maids stay in position whilst I inspect your work and my girl to see if you deserve more.”

IC:
    Bent over, my behind all exposed and looking down at the floor, I see her heels walk around us, I feel a hand touch my bare rump. Hold my breath wondering if I am to get an early spank or just a light playful one, but she does neither and moves off leaving me to stay in position wondering what she will find. Mistresses like this can make up anything they like and claim we missed something or our standards are low, there is no appeal of course.

I glance at Tiffy she is trembling a little, but I dare not say anything right now for that would only bring an extra punishment.

NPC: “Maid Yasmine, head down and stay looking at the floor, two extra spanks!”

IC:
    My head snaps back from trying to reassure Tiffy, shit!

“Yes Miss, sorry miss”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

The mistress promises us three spanks each. That’s not so bad, I think. I’ve played at spanking before and had more.

Then I immediately have the number doubled “for motivation.” Ok … still a reasonable number.

And a threat: She will check out work to see if we deserve more.

I start to feel nervous. This could get out of hand!

The Mistress circles us. I see Miss Yasmine tense up. I start to shiver slightly, not sure what’s to come.  Without warning, the mistress orders up two  more sinks for Miss Yasmine – because her eyes weren’t on the floor?

I redirect my eyes to avoid additional spanks as best I can.  I can hear the Mistress’ heels move sharply about the suite. The sound echoes on the newly uncluttered floor. It’s the sound that once would have attracted my attention and stare – but now has me trapped and quivering in fear.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I hear the mistress moving around, catch sight of her heels a couple of times as she inspects our work, I dare not look towards Tiffy now or to see where the mistress is. Then I hear squeals and moans from the gurl in the bedroom then the mistress asks the gurl if either of us had ‘played’ with her. With a clear answer of ‘no miss’ meaning the gurl no longer has a gag in her mouth, I hear the mistress call her a lair quoting Tiffy’s brief undoing of her gag. There is further muffled squeals and cry’s as the mistress obviously issues some sort of torment for the gurl to receive and the gag is back in place.

NPC: “Maids you have cleaned up the suite well, but I do not believe you have not had some fun with my girl while I have been out. You will both receive six more spanks for this error.”

“I will start with you ‘Head Maid'”

IC:

That’s eleven spanks for me and twelve for Tiffy!

“Yes mistress, please punish this maid for her errors miss”

I hear the swish, swish of a crop cutting the air behind me and try not to tense up for that only makes it much worse…………

SMACK!

The first strike comes out of nowhere catching me a little by surprise, this mistress loves to tease and prove she is the one in control, I stiffly a surprised squeal.

“One mistress, please may I receive another to correct my ways miss”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I don’t even have to look at Miss Yasmine to know she’s tense. Nervous. I can feel it. Her breathing reveals it.

I keep my eyes down. I’ve learned. I hear the heels move about the suite. They move into the bedroom. I take the opportunity to glance at Miss Yasmine.  But her eyes remain glued to the floor.

The Mistress question the girl. The “schoolie.” Did we play with her? Of course we did not! The schoolie confirms this.

And  the mistress calls her a liar. New sounds emanate from the bedroom. I look to Miss Yasmine again, fearful, my breathing coming in little gasps. Still, her eyes are on the floor.

I bring mine back down just in time, as the mistress returns.

“Maids you have cleaned up the suite well, but I do not believe you have not had some fun with my girl while I have been out. You will both receive six more spanks for this error.”

What? Surely she could check the video? Is there video? I assumed there was. Could I have lied? I’m so confused!

Still. 12 spanks for me. It could be worse. 11 for Miss Yasmine. Something else for me to apologize to her about.

“I will start with you Head Maid,” the Mistress says.

Almost immediately, Miss Yasmine responds: “Yes mistress, please punish this maid for her errors miss”

I work to remember the words as a new sound enters my ears. A swishing sound. Some kind of whip!

She said we would be spanked! I thought she meant by hand! A dozen cuts with that thing? From a woman as cruel as this mistress? Oh god! I begin to shake as the swishing continues, followed by a sudden, unexpected SMACK.

Miss Yasmine attempts to hide a squeal, but doesn’t do a very good job. The sound makes me even more frightened of what’s to come.

Miss Yasmine breaths and states clearly:

“One mistress, please may I receive another to correct my ways miss”

ANOTHER response to remember. My head is spinning. My body shaking. My breathing rapid. I can barely remember the first line! Does it need to be exact? I have no idea!

My eyes begin to tear up. How am I going to handle this?

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The stinging flash of pain across my bare ass cheeks blurs everything, the crop the mistress has is a thin one and she did not spare her energy. I bite down on my lip as I know she is lining up for the next strike, again more swishes behind me, making sure I do not know which one will actually strike me.

CRACK!

Again I stifle a yelp from the instant pain. Take a moment to regain my breath and

“Two mistress, please may I receive another to correct my ways miss”

The next eight leave me wincing, short of breath and with tears in my eyes, two of the strikes hitting the same part of my ass as two others strikes which intensify the pain.

Swish, swish, swish, CRACK!

The last one she cruelly places at the top of my legs right under my ass, this one I let out a full squeal!

NPC: “Keep quiet maid!”

IC:

“Eleven mistress, please may I receive another to correct my ways miss”

NPC: “Yes you will for squealing out loud like a little girl”

IC:

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, CRACK!

It lands again just under my ass, this mistress knows where it hurts the most! I bite down harshly on my lip, the pain almost matching that I am feeling from my rear. Little panting breaths and after a few moments…

“Eleven mistress, please may I receive another to correct my ways miss”

NPC: “Maid Yasmine stay in your punishment position, I might not have finished with you yet. Maid Tiffy prepare for your punishment.”

IC:

I’m holding back the tears, the harshness of this mistress is more than I have had for a long time.

“Yes Mistress”

I hope Tiffy can handle her and take it.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I keep my eyes to the floor as best I can while Miss Yasmine is cruelly beaten by the mistress. Though I’m not being touched, my mind readies at each swish and flinches at each crack of the whip. I haven’t been touched, but I find myself shaking and already in tears when my turn arrives.

Miss Yasmine is trained. A professional. And she barely withstood 11 strikes. I’m crying and shaking without being touched on my first day – and I’m expected to handle more?

The mistress approaches.

NPC: “Maid Tiffy. You have performed poorly. That a maid such as you would be working on this level of the apartments does not speak well for the state of the Corporation. They should be ashamed. You deserve far more than 12 spanks. But I’m sure they will be coming in due time. Let’s begin.”

IC:

I try desperately to remember the words Miss Yasmine said at the beginning. The ritual. I know I don’t have the right words. There’s no way for me to remember them with all of this going on.

“Mistress, p-please will you punish this maid … for my errors.”

I guess I was close in my statement. Close enough. She says nothing as she lines up. I wait for the swish-swish-swish of her sadistic warning – and instead get with almost no warning – swish – CRACK!

Oh god! I wasn’t ready! I let out a whimper.

Then silence. I’m trying to catch my breath. Trying to control my breathing, subdue the pain.

NPC: “Maid Tiffy, I really do not need any warm-ups. But if you choose not to count, they will be treated as such. So, are you ready to begin now?”

IC: With her words, I realize I didn’t count out the “spank.” She means I still have 12 to go. The knowledge pushes the tears out in streams. I’m not going to survive this. There’s no way.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Instructed to hold my position and I am still biting my lip to stop myself from crying. My behind now feels like it is on fire and I can feel each strip where her thin crop landed on my flesh. It takes all my control to stop myself from rising up and rubbing my poor behind. Then I hear Tiffy beside me whimper out a faltering sentence saying is ready to receive hers, I can tell by her voice she is not.

A single swish and then a loud CRACK, a very sharp intake of breath and a loud second whimper. I am willing Tiffy to thank the mistress and count the strike like I did, but she forgets or can’t, probably holding her breath and holding back the tears.

I can’t stay bent over silent any longer.

“Mistress, I will take maid Tiffy’s punishment miss. You can double it if you desire miss”

NPC: “No head maid Yasmine you will not! But you will receive two new strikes for ever one maid Tiffy gets wrong and she will have her twelve.”

Oh god, I’ve just made it even worse, I fall silent again for I know this type of mistress and she will not lose or give ground, we have to take what she has in store for us both, its the only way.

“Yes mistress”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. First Miss Yasmine offers to take my spanks. Double the number! She’s barely able to stand the 11 she took, and she will take 24 more! For me!

I look over to her in absolute awe. I’m stunned by her.

The mistress, of course, finds a way to make this kindness into a punishment.

NPC: “No head maid Yasmine you will not! But you will receive two new strikes for ever one maid Tiffy gets wrong and she will have her twelve.”

IC

My awe for Mis Yasmine is replaced with anger bordering on hatred for this mistress. I understand there is nothing I can do. But I can take Miss Yasmine’s lead. Use her strength as my guide. She was willing to suffer for me. I will do everything I can to keep that from happening.

I take a deep breath. Blink the tears from my eyes. My mind clears.
    <p dir=”ltr”>“Mistress, please punish this maid for her errors, Miss.”</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>The Mistress pauses. Surprised? I can’t see her, so I don’t know. She walks to her position. I hear the whip swishing as she walks. I expect a smack as soon as she’s in range. Sure enough CRACK.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>I inhale sharply. Grit my teeth.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>“One Mistress.  Please may I receive another to correct my ways, Miss.”</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>NPC: ”Yes, Maid Tiffy. You can receive 11 more. At least.”</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>Swish swish swish CRACK</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>IC</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>Oh god!</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>“Two Mistress.  Please may I receive another to correct my ways, Miss.”</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>By number six, I’m crying openly. But I don’t lose count. I don’t stop.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>By 10, I’m sobbing. Barely able to get the words out. But I do.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>By the final one, I’m not sure how I’m managing. My brain has shut down. But the words come out. I maintain my position.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>I did it. I got through all 12. Thirteen really, because of my mistake.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>And my brain fully turns off. I can’t even hear what’s happening anymore – just the sound of blood thundering through my ears.</p>

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The anguishes I feel for Tiffy is great, but there is nothing I can do to help her out, I have already tried and been dismissed by this mistress, she knows the rules and the game play, we are to be ones to suffer.

I hear her strike Tiffy twelve times, each one this time answered perfectly by her, the fact Tiffy knows if she gets it wrong will instill more punishment on me, the biggest motivator of all, I know I have been there when my fellow maids have been threatened by my actions. I want to cry for her, then.

NPC: “Maids take off you’re panties and leave this suite right now!”

“Yes Mistress”

Stepping out of my panties, I straighten up, help Tiffy to do the same and then guide her gratefully out of the suite back into the passageway. I only hope the schoolie is in for a better time than we have just experienced.

“Christ Tiffy, lets get out of here. I need to get to the maids barracks and find some soothing cream!”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Upon finishing her spanks to my bottom, the mistress tells us to remove our panties and leave.

Miss Yasmine helps, as I’m still struggling in the outfit and now have striped across my ass, as well. She quickly ushers us out the door.  Did we curtsey when we left? I can’t even tell. Miss Yasmine is almost carrying me.

“Christ Tiffy, lets get out of here. I need to get to the maids barracks and find some soothing cream!”

I can barely mumble a response, already feeling like I’m being conditioned by this place: ”Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss.”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

My bum feels like its is on fire and is burning under my maid dress, I haven’t had such a cropping in a long time, god knows how Tiffy coped with it, but then she was threatened with I would get more for her failures. Threatening someone else to take pain for you is one of the greatest motivators a sadistic dom can do to you. We are both walking awkwardly down the remaining part of the corridor to the elevators.

“You should not have had to deal with a dom like that Tiffy, not yet anyway. Thank you for enduring that cropping and ensuring I didn’t receive anymore, that was very brave of you.”

Reaching the elevator I press the down call button hoping it does not take too long to arrive.

“We better hope we are not stopped for a maids inspection now, no panties will mean more spanks.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m holding on to Miss Yasmine for support. She’s been so strong in all of this. But I can tell she’s weakening. She’s in pain.

She hides it far better than I do. I smile at how her strength must have upset the mistress back in the suite. It feels nice to smile.

You should not have had to deal with a dom like that Tiffy, not yet anyway. Thank you for enduring that cropping and ensuring I didn’t receive anymore, that was very brave of you.

I smile again at the compliment.

“Of course, Miss. I know you would have done the same for me,” I look at her with gratitude for all she’s done.

We make our way to the elevator that brought us to this terrifying place. Miss Yasmine presses and we wait. My bottom feels hot. I can’t imagine what it looks like.

“We better hope we are not stopped for a maids inspection now, no panties will mean more spanks.”

I catch my breath at the warning. Glance with renewed fear at Miss Yasmine.

We’re not out of the woods yet.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The elevator arrives, opens and gratefully we both enter it, cocooned in the small metal box somehow makes us feel safe as the doors close on us, I press the L2 button, the maids barracks level, 2 levels below ground. But as we start descending I look at Tiffy and realize she is think what I am, ‘I hope no one else has pressed the call button’.

“Hopefully not Tiffy, but prepare yourself sweetie in case the doors open.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

It feels like it takes forever. We stand waiting in the hallway. I’m regularly glancing over my shoulders, expecting who knows what to descend on us and demand something impossible. Every sound makes me flinch.

*ding* the elevator arrives. (flinch)

*whirr* the doors smoothly open (flinch)

Miss Yasmine presses a button for L2.

The doors slide shut with an almost inaudible click. No flinch. We’re safe. We’re on our way. Nothing … to … fear? Oh no.

I look to Miss Yasmine.

“I hope no one else has pressed the call button,” I say.

She looks back. Her eyes reveal concern, which I compound repeatedly internally.

“Hopefully not Tiffy, but prepare yourself sweetie in case the doors open.”

Just in case, I find myself straightening up and positioning my body further in the corner, hidden as much as possible by the petite, beautiful, proper Head Maid.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The floor numbers decrease and the elevator does not slow down as it passes through ground level. I allow a small smile to Tiffy as we drop below ground level.

“This is our world down here Tiffy, I have a little more control of what happens around us.”

The elevator pings and the doors open.

“Welcome to the maids barracks.”

I step out of the elevator and wave for Tiffy to follow me.

Tiffy 
    Participant

There’s a visible change in Miss Yasmine as soon as we pass below ground level.

She seems to breath easier. The mask she was wearing, that of a servant who could be punished at any moment for anything, is gone.

For an instant, she gives me a smile. Did – did I just see Yasmine? Not Miss Yasmine, but Yasmine?

Then, before my eyes, a new mask is in place. Now Miss Yasmine is the teacher, the instructor. She is in her realm. Here, nobody will question her. Still, she cannot show weakness to those below her.

“This is our world down here Tiffy, I have a little more control of what happens around us.”

The elevator comes to a halt and the doors open.

Welcome to the maids barracks.

Miss Yasmine steps forward. I freeze for a moment, not sure what to expect. She waves for me to follow.

I take a step forward … into my new life.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

We breeze past the duty guard who knows who I am and an obvious new maid beside me, inside I tell Tiffy.

“You won’t always get past the duty guard as easy as that. They like to pay a good interest in the new maids and finding out how compliant they are.”

A short distance in we turn into the bathrooms, which are empty of maids currently as it is mid shift. Inside I go over to a wash basin and freshen up, check myself in a full length mirror before deciding I had better also refresh my makeup.

I wait for Tiffy to do likewise.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine leads me in, walking past a guard at the door with no concerns at all. After we pass, she explains the guards are not always so agreeable.

“They like to pay a good interest in the new maids and finding out how compliant they are.”

Oh!,” I gasp. My stomach drops slightly at the thought as I quickly glance back with concern, taking in just who this person is. And remembering the guards on the elevator. Their power. I quickly look down to the floor, avoiding eye contact as best I can. I follow the clicking of Miss Yasmine’s heels.

We walk into a large, empty bathroom space, as in a dormitory during classes. Miss Yasmine walks to a sink and begins to freshen up and touch up her makeup. I glance into a nearby mirror and see my makeup is a very poor imitation of what it should be.

I look back at Miss Yasmine and see that she appears to be looking to see what I’ll do next. I know next to nothing about makeup, but I decide I had better follow Miss Yasmine’s lead, so I try my best …

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I see Tiffy trying desperately to touch up her makeup too and realize quickly if we are to see Miss Nikki and she is not to be picked up for a poor attempt, I will need to step in on this occasion.

“Here let me.”

In a matter of a few minutes I have gone over her face and she is now presentable to the maids manager.

“Well I guess we had best show our faces Tiffy, we are rather late having been detained by that mistress, she will be wondering where we have got to after the Countesses suite.”

I lead the way to Miss Nikki’s office.

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/mr-maids/forum/topic/miss-nikkis-office-2/

Yasmine May 
    Participant

OOC: Continuing from here :-

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/mr-maids/forum/topic/miss-nikkis-office-2/#post-47765

IC:

Outside Miss Nikki’s office

“Well, well, so Tiffy is to become the maid you are already dressed to be. What do you think of that?”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar