Tiffy is enhanced and transformed

This topic contains 130 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yasmine May 4 months ago.

• Author
     Yasmine May 
    Participant

We get busy, I’m really pleased that Tiffy just gets on with the vacuuming as if its second nature, she seems to just have accepted all of this as if it was normal. I commence operation wipe down, spraying and cleaning any surface that isn’t perfect with a shine, which is pretty much everything!

When we pass each other Tiffy questions me a little more.

“So we are really just toys for the masters and mistresses? Miss Yasmine,”

“Yes pretty much Tiffy, unless you become owned by one, then that is different.”

“Miss … do you enjoy being here? There are parts that sound thrilling and parts that sound dreadful. Does the thrill outweigh the dread in the long run?”

I ponder her last question for a little while. Enjoy, I haven’t really enjoyed anything since before I arrived at this latest establishment, a different life, a different time, before……………….

“Well I have seen most things now Tiffy, little shocks me these days, somethings still thrill me and I take pleasure in those moments. As for enjoying being here, I haven’t really thought about that for a long time, there is little point in thinking like that when you do not have a choice sweetie.”

We have circled most of the main suite now, both of us weaving in and out of each other, Tiffy has a great wiggle as she works that vacuum. I start to wonder if they will be allocating her to the maids, or if she is destined for other things like the academy.

“Perhaps you could check on the ‘schoolie’ in the bedroom Tiffy, just make sure she is not in any pain or harm sweetie”

My name is Yasmine May, I am the Head Maid. How may I be of service?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine allows me to question her as long as I’m getting my work done. I know she could be much more strict. I’m very grateful to her for being so lenient.

She makes it clear we are simply toys for the amusement of Mistresses and Masters. This is definitely one of those thoughts that is both terrifying and thrilling. I begin to realize the importance of obedience. If they have all the rights, then I am best served by staying on their good side at all times. (Until this gets cleared up and my wife arrives, I almost forget to think. I still hold out hope. A little.)

My question about whether Miss Yasmine enjoys being here seems to make Her quiet and thoughtful. I’m about to apologize for asking so personal a question when she responds:

“I haven’t really thought about that for a long time, there is little point in thinking like that when you do not have a choice sweetie.

I consider her answer. She’s such a loving, beautiful, wonderful woman. But so very practical. Logical. Pragmatic. She should have more joy, I think. She deserves it.

Still, her logic can be argued with.

I think i see her eyes lingering on me for an extra second as I continue cleaning, and I smile happily. It’s nice to be wanted – even a little. Even in these circumstances.

Perhaps you could check on the ‘schoolie’ in the bedroom Tiffy, just make sure she is not in any pain or harm sweetie”

Curious about this victim, I set down the vacuum and walk into the bedroom. It’s still a mess, as we focused our efforts elsewhere so far. It reminds me our time is running short.

The poor doll on the bed is almost in tears! She’s moaning, grunting. She doesn’t have any idea I’m right next to her. It’s amazing to see someone so aroused that they’re utterly oblivious to their surroundings.

Her panties are soaked. The pillow under her head is similarly soaked, but with saliva drooling from around her gag.

“A-are you ok?,” I ask quietly. Too quietly? No response. 

I move to touch her shoulder. When I do, she flinches sharply, rolls and looks at me with wide eyes, shocked at the sudden touch.

“Oh my gosh! Are you ok? I’m sorry!,” I exclaim.

She squirms in the bed.

what’s wrong? Are you ok? What’s wrong?

I move to take off the gag to let her speak; she shakes her head at me, but I manage to catch the gag and remove it.

“What are you doing?,” she says. “You can’t take my gag out. Put it back!” 

I realize my mistake and try to place the gag as I had seen it before. The girl glares at me for my stupidity before another wave of pleasure washes over her and she is back to ignoring my existence. Within seconds, the pleasure again turns to frustration. She’s desperate; but I understand that she wouldn’t want my help even if I could help.

I walk back out to miss Yasmine.

She’s … ok … I think?”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“She’s … ok … I think?”

Tiffy appears back in the main room looking very sheepish.

“You think?” I ask her.

“Oh” It dawns on me that for Tiffy of course everything is new, kinky, erotic, different. “Yes if she is still breathing Ok, not got herself into a position of causing herself an injury or worse. Yes she will be Ok. You didn’t interfere with her did you?”

We are just about done in this room, Kitchen, Bathroom and the bedroom to do, I look at the clock, the mistress has been gone nearly an hour already. How much longer have we got before her return I wonder?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“You didn’t interfere with her, did you?”

I look back over my shoulder at the still groaning creature writhing on the bed.

Well … I thought she was hurt. She looked scared and was making a lot of noise, Miss Yasmine,” I explain. “So I took her gag out … to- to ask if she was ok.”

I study Miss Yasmine, looking for her reaction. Based on the girl’s response, what I did was improper. Will Miss Yasmine also be upset? I hope not.

She seemed annoyed that I had removed her gag, Miss, so I put it right back in?”

I trail off in the form of a question, wondering about my action. God, I hope I haven’t screwed things up again. I feel like it’s getting to be a habit.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“You did what!” Oh my god, if the schoolie grasses on us, it won’t just be her who is tied up, both of us will be and suffer some sort of punishment too!

“She seemed annoyed that I had removed her gag, Miss, so I put it right back in?”

“Yes she would be, Tiffy you don’t interfere with the work of a mistress not for any reason except life or death dear. If you get caught you will likely suffer badly under the wrong mistress for doing so, at best a few harsh spanks.” I move so I can see the schoolie through the doorway, she is still tightly bound and gagged, no harm done and I doubt she will drop us in it, but you never know with the schoolies they just love to drop maids in it.

“Well she is still secure, so no harm done unless we are being monitored that is.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

You did what!”

Miss Yasmine is even more upset with me for removing the gag — for, like, a second — than the bound girl on the bed was.

I was just trying to help,” I hear myself whine apologetically before I stop myself. It doesn’t matter why. Excuses don’t matter – no matter how rational and reasonably they may seem. In the Corporation – “right” is whatever the Mistresses and Masters say is right. I’ve learned this.

Miss Yasmine looks over my shoulder to the girl on the bed. I look back to. She’s oblivious, still moaning and groaning into her gag.

Well she is still secure, so no harm done unless we are being monitored that is.”

That’s right. Miss Yasmine said something about that before, when she first fit me for my belt. I study the corners of the ceiling searching for a camera. Seeing none, I imagine myself safe. I hope I’m right.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I can hardly be mad at Tiffy, she shouldn’t even be here since she is not trained for this, what a day of cock ups, I think to myself. If Countess had issues to take to Miss Nikki, I certainly do, but I know I will not, not even in the privacy of her office. You do not tell management where they are going wrong, even miss Nikki would take a dim view of her head maid telling her management in this place is hopeless at the moment.

“I was just trying to help,”

“Yes, yes I know you were.” I say softening now I can see Tiffy hasn’t really done any harm to the ordeal the schoolie has been placed in.

“Look whatever happens when the mistress arrives back, let me handle it no matter how much you want to say something. Tiffy you are a sweet person and I can see you care. But you don’t know enough about this place yet, it’s way, practices, expectations, you will of course, but not just yet.”

“Come on lets start on the kitchen together. You can wash, and I will dry, to begin with then we can both clean and polish together. I’m hoping we have a good hour left before her return, otherwise we will not have finished to any standard, which of course will bring her displeasure on us.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Yes, yes I know you were,” Miss Yasmine responds. 

She accepting now, but the strain of he day is wearing on her, it seems. She’s exasperated at being stuck with someone who doesn’t really know what they’re doing. It’s tiring, I’m sure.

“Look whatever happens when the mistress arrives back, let me handle it no matter how much you want to say something.”

I nod in agreement. Even going so far as to attempt a curtsey again. Just to try to relieve the strain Miss Yasmine is under. And because I know I need home practice. The Mistress didn’t call me on my curtsey before, but what if she does when she returns? I try to recall how Miss Yasmine looked perfect in doing it.

“Tiffy you are a sweet person and I can see you care. But you don’t know enough about this place yet, it’s way, practices, expectations, you will of course, but not just yet.”

I start with a smile at Miss Yasmine’s compliments … but it quickly fades. Her words — “you will” — sound almost like a warning. Or a threat. I don’t have long to consider it though, as Miss Yasmine sees there is more work to do.

“Come on lets start on the kitchen together. You can wash, and I will dry, to begin with then we can both clean and polish together.”

“Yes, Miss.” I attempt another curtsey. I need to improve. It needs to become second nature. Lack of curtseying or improper curtseying will not be the source of punishment for me or those around me. I’m not going to let it happen. But it’s going to take practice.

“I’m hoping we have a good hour left before her return, otherwise we will not have finished to any standard, which of course will bring her displeasure on us.”

”I understand, Miss.”

*curtsey*

I smile at Miss Yasmine, hoping my efforts are pleasing her.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I smile as Tiffy is obviously practicing her curtsies before she needs to display perfection with them, she is getting better too at dipping respectively.

“Just as you dip Tiffy, pinch your skirt hem with your finger and thumb and then as you lower yourself, allow your arms to pull out a little. That way the bottom of your dress will rise a little at the sides and take the superiors eye away from any imperfections elsewhere. I teach all the new maids this, it gives them a little extra time to practice the perfect curtsy before they need it most.”

The kitchen is showing all the signs of a heavy party last night, glasses, bottles, dishes with half eaten nibbles and treats all over the place.

“Best start cleaning the waste away and piling up the dishes Tiffy.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine’s tip on curtseying makes me smile. I’ve caused her a lot of trouble today, so the idea she’s pleased with something I’m doing makes me happy.

It’s a simple tip – but it’s one of those insider things. It makes me feel like she’s really trying to help.

I take her advice and thank her with a curtsey, trying to make use of it. Pinching at he hem, arms sliding out a little, skirt raising. Simple idea, but it will take some work to master.

We look at the mess of a kitchen. “I hope we have another few hours,” I say, trying to make a joke. But it doesn’t look like Miss Yasmine is one for joking when there is work to do.

Best start cleaning the waste away and piling up the dishes Tiffy.

Yes Miss,” i respond. Adding a curtsey — and start the serious work of a heavy cleaning.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

With the waste dealt with, we both start the washing and drying, Tiffy is one for getting stuck right in and getting on with tasks I see. No grumbling, no hesitations, just does the work in front of her, the more I see of this sissy the more I like her.

She picks up the dirty item, dunks it in the hot water and then scrubs and cleans it, she has a delightful wiggle in her maids dress I notice as she works. Something the clients will go wild for when and if she is a maid in the weeks and months to come.

“So are you getting this out of your system Tiffy, it’s been quite a day already for you and yet you seem to be enjoying a part of this?”

I take the next item from her and wipe the moisture away with my cloth until it is dry and place it on the side ready for putting away. Thoughts of the sissy frustrated in the nearby bedroom not fair away in my head as we can both hear her moaning and moving over the noise of us washing dishes.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I find myself focusing on the work in front of me, simple though it may be. I can pretend I’m living the silly fantasy I had when I arrived – dressed as a maid, locked in chastity, performing menial service tasks. It’s the game I played (or wanted to play more often than played) with my wife. On the outside. It came with the promise of an orgasm at the end. Or sometime.

By focusing on my work, I can pretend that’s what’s still coming sometime soon. Despite what Miss Yasmine says.

As I move, I can feel the uniform on my body. This fabric is so much softer. More luxurious. It feels fantastic on my skin. I lose track of time as I work and move, work and move, feeling the stockings on my legs now.

I don’t know if Miss Yasmine has been watching me, but suddenly she asks:

“So are you getting this out of your system Tiffy, it’s been quite a day already for you and yet you seem to be enjoying a part of this?”

i blush a little at the thought of my day. My long day and all it has entailed. Did I really arrive in the lobby today? Is that possible?

Miss …”

I pause to collect my thoughts. Focusing on scrubbin some dried-on dip or something off of a plate. Loving the soft warmth of my stockings, the cool flow of my skirt and the free flow of air between the two.

Miss Yasmine … it’s difficult to admit … how much I think I wanted this.

I lower my eyes in embarrassment. I know Miss Yasmine has spoken of how difficult this all can be – and I’m telling her I want it? Is it insulting to her that I’m almost saying I can handle something she cannot? Or will she just laugh at my naive declaration, knowing what I don’t? I continue scrubbing, trying to avoid looking at her. Knowing this is easier when I can pretend I’m talking to myself.

“I loved serving my wife. She didn’t want someone to serve her. Now I’m in a place with the most beautiful outfits. With people who expect me to serve them.

”I know it’s not going to be easy, Miss. I know there’s much I don’t understand. Maybe I’m silly for saying I want this. But right now, in this moment, it’s true.”

”I’m sure the fantasy I have in my head isn’t what I’ll be living. There will be parts of it that I’m going to be bothered by. But there’s something so calming about the parts like this – in my uniform, performing my task …,” here I turn to look at her, “inches away from a beautiful woman … another girl moaning in the background. It’s mesmerizing. It allows me to forget everything else. To be satisfied and content, at least on a very simple, almost animal level.”

I let out a long sigh, my breath quivering at my admissions. Hoping it makes sense. Hoping I make sense. Hoping I haven’t offended in any way.

Glasses and plates done, i move to he silverware. I think we might just get finished before the Mistress returns!

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Her response does not surprise me at all, those that resist make it well known before now, pretty much nothing has phased Tiffy yet and she has had more thrown at her in her first day than most have in their first week.

I listen smiling and drying at the same time, I giggle when she says I’m a beautiful woman, and think of myself being tied up on the bed rather than the schoolie, as Tiffy reminds me she is just in the next room. I can’t help but clinch my upper thighs together thinking of the gurl and how she is being edged to pure frustration. As Tiffy puts another wet dish in my hands, I bounce back to the task and her, my breathing returning to a more defined rate.

“Yes I thought you were rather taken by the feel and arousal of our maids uniforms, and you are starting see what a trained maid has to be capable of and carry out to a high standard.”

I’ve made up my mind, as soon as I am able to, I will be seeing Miss Nikki and asking if she can secure Tiffy as a trainee maid. The small disaster in the countess suite should not go against her, for that was my fault, not hers, I hope Miss Nikki has calmed down enough to listen to me. Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow morning, rather than later, she is probably still very upset at her head maid.

“I think you will make a great maid here Tiffy, you have the skills we need from what I have seen of you so far and I have seen all of you of course” I have a big grin on my face this time.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine seems a little distracted as I chatter on and hand dishes to her, noting that she could tell I was enjoying my maid outfit. *blush* Was I being that obvious? I guess maybe she’s trained for this kind of thing, though.

We continue to wash and dry in silence for a minute. Relative silence, as the buzz of the vibrator and the ongoing moans from the other room fill the suite.

Apparently coming to a conclusion, Miss Yasmine breaks the silence:

“I think you will make a great maid here Tiffy,” she tells me.

I smile inwardly. Then consider: That’s what I came here for. I didn’t even realize it was possible I could go through all this and not even get to be a maid. That would have been truly terrible!

you have the skills we need from what I have seen of you so far and I have seen all of you of course

I glance back from my duties in time to see Miss Yasmine smiling at her joke. Seeing Miss Yasmine looking pleased puts a smile on my face, too. I guess she has seen all of me, at that.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

With the dishes now finished, it’s a case of tiding up, cleaning the surfaces and getting the kitchen back to looking perfect now.

“Look, I can’t promise anything really Tiffy, but I will try and secure you for the maids. It will mean lots of training to begin with, you have much to learn, its not all dusting and polishing here, but then you already know that.”

Looking around I think ten minutes more should see the Kitchen finished, Tiffy is a good worker.

Tiffy 
    Participant

As we move on to finishing touches on the kitchen, Miss Yasmine shares a little more about becoming a maid.

Then I realize – we still haven’t cleaned the bedroom.

“Miss, do we have enough to clean in there too?,” I ask, gesturing to where the bound girl still is moaning loudly.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“I don’t know Tiffy, the mistress might return in the next minute or might not return for hours. All I know is we were tasked to clean up and make her suite perfect again and we still have the bathroom and bedroom to do.”

We spend another five minutes working our way around the kitchen surfaces and floor until it all gleams. I am content the mistress will not be able to easily find fault in here or the main room of the suite now. But the bathroom is a different matter and so is the bedroom, bathroom next.

“Come on time to attend to the bathroom.”

As I start to move, its then my sissylink belt goes into a high vib mode, something that won’t last long I know from experience, but I have to stop and hold on to the worktop to support myself as the intense stim floods my mind. I can hear myself moaning louder than the gurl next door and I dare not look at Tiffy, as I feel my arousal intensifying, knowing it will come to nothing but cruel frustration.  Between moans and gasping for breath :-

“Tiffy….you…..had……best….start…….with…out..me”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The bathroom! I’d entirely forgotten the bathroom. Silly. So we have a considerable amount of work remaining.

I’d seen the bedroom and though it wouldn’t take long. I considered us two-thirds if he way done, or more. Finding were closer to half done is a little demoralizing to me.

We finish the kitchen, and Miss announced he bathroom is next. I glance at the bound girl again as we pass by. Really something out of a porn site. It’s hard not to look when you see something like that in real life!

Then I notice Miss Yasmine isn’t right with me. I look back to see her leaning on a countertop? She’s gasping a little.

Tiffy….you…..had……best….start…….with…out..me,”she breathes.

I’m not one to disobey, certainly. Not after all I’ve seen today.

But seeing Miss Yasmine in this state, I rush to her side, hold her shoulders to lend more support, look in her eyes. “Miss Yasmine? Miss? Are you ok?

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I’m a little annoyed at Tiffy now when she asks:-

“Miss Yasmine? Miss? Are you ok?”

“Yes of…….course………I’m……alright!” I snap, then softer “It’s…….this……..damn……..belt……..Tiffy!” I give out the loudest and longest moan I have done in long time. “Please……just……..start…….please.”

The problem with having worn a M&R chastity belt for so many years, is I find the edging for me, goes on a lot longer than the new gurls.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Yes of…….course………I’m……alright!” I snap, then softer

I’m a little taken back by Miss Yasmine’s anger! Then she continues, and I understand.

It’s…….this……..damn……..belt……..Tiffy!” I give out the loudest and longest moan I have done in long time. “Please……just……..start…….please.”

Poor Miss Yasmine! She must be so frustrated. Ohhh! I feel bad for her. I touch her face with compassion. Holding her cheek warmly in my hand. I slowly draw it down across her jawline. Poor dear. I touch her shoulder and give it a gentle squeeze.

“It’s ok, Miss. I understand.”

And I turn to walk to the bathroom to begin cleaning, as Miss Yasmine ordered.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

Her hand comes up and touches my face, its fully of care and love as it moves over my face to squeeze my shoulder.

“It’s ok, Miss. I understand.”

I wonder if she really does as another wave of intense stim hits me and again my legs go weak as I moan, I doubt Tiffy’s belt has even warmed her up a little yet. Why do they activate these high intense modes when there is work to be done, but I know the answer, they hope a client is present at the same time to witness it, perhaps want to take advantage of the moment.

Holding onto the worktop I watch Tiffy walk into the bathroom, she has a very cute wiggle to her legs and ass as I moan again before having to take breath.

The edging goes on for minutes before I start to feel that I am about to climax. It stops as suddenly as it started as I knew it would, the sensors, bio information on my body being processed and the machine instructed to stop right at the point of climax just like always. I feel three sharp electrical shocks to just to ensure I fall off the moment, I yelp three times at the sudden sharp zaps.

For thirty seconds or so, I cannot move, my legs too weak to support me, let alone try and join Tiffy. The schoolie in the bedroom was watching me the whole time through the open door, both of us panting and for a fraction of a moment I think about helping her, before shaking my head as that would be a really bad idea.

With shaky legs, I walk into the bathroom, perspiration over my face and other parts of my body. Walking past Tiffy I turn on the cold tap to the basin and splash cold water on my face, before using a towel to dry myself.

“God if there is one thing I hate the most about this place, its these damn chastity belts!”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I move toward the bathroom, looking back lustfully at Miss Yasmine panting and moaning. Feeling my own Sissylink holding me back from any kind of stimulation. A soft moan of frustration escapes my lips, though I doubt anyone present could hear it with their louder moans and groans filling their heads.

I move into the bathroom and look under the sink for cleaning supplies when I hear Miss Yasmine yelp repeatedly. I step back to the door to see her supporting herself at the counter. Holding herself up. After a period, she slowly walks into the bathroom and splashes water on her face.

God if there is one thing I hate the most about this place, its these damn chastity belts,” she says.

Scrubbing away at the toilet, I ask: “Are you OK, Miss Yasmine? That looked … intense.”

I study her body, impressed at how proper she still looks after what she’s been through. And how perfectly the uniform fits her.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Are you OK, Miss Yasmine? That looked … intense.”

“Intense, that’s one word for it Tiffy.” I am still panting hard and my legs feel like jelly.

“If I remember correctly you are unlikely to experience that sort of level for a month or so, they know you should only be in training for the first weeks. They also are building up your Bio profile slowly over days and weeks to allow the algorithms to correctly predict your arousal state against stimulus. I also need far more stimulation than you will these days, as I have been subjected to this torment for years now” 

I take up a clean cloth and spray some bathroom cleaner on it before beginning to wipe down the surfaces of the bath, shower and walls.

“What do you think of the schoolie in the next room Tiffy?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

“The schoolie, Miss? I have to say, I’m astonished by her stamina.”

I wipe around the toilet and move to the sink.

“She’s been there for a long time. Even when I tried to help her, she just wanted to stay where she was. She must have had excellent training, I suppose.”

”And whoever tied her up certainly knows what they’re doing, as well.”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Yes, the gurl has stamina and is very well trained I would say. I have no idea how long she has been tied up or how long that vibrator has been tormenting her.”

“I’m guessing it is the mistress who has placed her in this position, but I have also learned not to assume anything in here Tiffy. She has warned you away from helping her and that is because she is either fearful that you would have a received a punishment for doing so, or her own situation would become a lot worse when it is discovered that she did not stay in the manner she must endure.”

I finish wiping, cleaning and polishing the walls. Turning to face Tiffy:-

“What would you be thinking if you were her right now Tiffy?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I shudder at Miss Yasmine’s question. As soon as she asks it, I find I can’t help but imagine the scenario.

Tied. Helpless. In beautiful lingerie. Gagged. A powerful vibrator pushing me. For hours. Or longer.

Two beautiful maids walking in, poking at me. Ignoring me. While I continue to edge and edge and edge endlessly.

Its torture. But it’s a tease too. What does it feel like? The sensations must be overwhelming! Mmmm.

My little moan, I realize, was out loud.

Miss Yasmine asked me a question, and here I am with my eyes closed, my arms squeezing my body and moaning!

Umm. *ahem* I’m sorry, Miss Yasmine!”

i try to rearrange my outfit, collecting my thoughts.

If I were her, Miss? I – I can’t imagine how I would feel. Just like coming to the Corporation in the first place – it seems like something terrifying and impossible. And like something that’s going to sit in my brain forever until I experience it.

“It’s like an ear worm, Miss. I won’t be able to get rid of the idea. I know it. It’s going to haunt me.”

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The look on Tiffy’s face is priceless, she did not expect to be asked such a question, but her answer is written all over her face well before she utters a breathless moan.

I giggle a little knowing full well what she is about to try and say to me.

“Umm. *ahem* I’m sorry, Miss Yasmine!” Fidgetting with her dress, I can’t help but needle her a little.

“Come on Tiffy speak up, its not like you are gagged like the schoolie in there”

“If I were her, Miss? I – I can’t imagine how I would feel. ………..It’s like an ear worm, Miss. I won’t be able to get rid of the idea. I know it. It’s going to haunt me.”

“I thought you would feel that way Tiffy, I saw they way you have been looking at her when you can sneak a peek. I have watched the way you have been pressing your legs together since we have been in this suite and when you have been able to. That gurl is in your head isn’t she, you wish to be her, if only to find out what it is like to be like her just once.”

I look around the bathroom, refresh the towels and then think just a wipe of the floor is needed as we exit and the bathroom is done.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“I thought you would feel that way Tiffy, I saw they way you have been looking at her when you can sneak a peek.”

I blush and lower my eyes. Am I that obvious? I thought I was being a little subtle about it. But I’m so flustered by everything here, it’s difficult to tell anymore.

“I have watched the way you have been pressing your legs together since we have been in this suite and when you have been able to.”

Oh my gosh! I didn’t even realize! And then I notice I’m doing it right now!

“That gurl is in your head isn’t she, you wish to be her, if only to find out what it is like to be like her just once.”

I can’t even form the words as the idea overwhelms me.

Mmmm-hmmmm,” biting my lip.

Miss Yasmine is finishing up in the bathroom. That means we’re headed to the bedroom now. To the “schoolie” bound, edged, teased, denied.

My skin tingles with anticipation as we move in that direction.

Tiffy is:

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I giggle even more when Tiffy can’t answer with any sounds other than ‘Mmmm-hmmmm’.

“It’s Ok Tiffy, I was the same when I first came across a ‘scene’ like this. That is why I guess I could spot the same feelings I get in you so easily. Many of us here do and believe me in the hands of the right master or mistress your mind and body just floats in a sea of ecstasy. In the wrong hands you will suffer and suffer badly for their enjoyment only, for there will be nothing enjoyable about it for you.”

“So be careful what you wish for Tiffy for I have experienced both types, luckily the enjoyable one way more times than the bad.”

The bathroom is finished and we have extracted ourselves from it. Now its the bedroom and working our way around the bound gurl.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Yasmine forgives me for acting a little inappropriately, noting that she has had the same feelings. It makes sense – you see a scene like this and you have to wonder. It’s human nature!

Her description makes it difficult to tear my mind away — “your mind and body just floats in a sea of ecstasy.”

I want that. That’s what I want. I think of the schoolie. How lucky she is. Getting what she’s getting while I’m cleaning up. I guess it’s what I asked for, though.

Miss Yasmine explains it’s not always that way, though. Sometimes you’re bound and there is no enjoyment, just suffering. I shudder at that possibility. Even while a small piece of me wonder what that would be like …

As we walk through the suite, I see the work we already have completed. There’s an odd one of peace in this job, I realize. Making order from chaos. I think I’m in the right place.

My mind wanders back to what Miss Yasmine was saying, though. About the suffering.

Miss – when you mentioned suffering for the enjoyment of Masters or Mistresses … what did you mean? Is it suffering of the sort that is so bad you don’t want to speak of it? Or suffering of the sort that’s … maybe a little exciting?”

I blush at my question. How can I be embarrassed at anything anymore!

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar