This is what you wanted right

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Rebecca 
    Participant

“Joan come on in.”

“Alice does not want me in there. She told me that while you were at the desk.”

I turn to Alice.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t really want this in the first place much less for her to see it happen”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Okay that is your choice but the office like two other people when we do this the first time. I do everything and Joan watches as a witness since I will be touching your property. That way we have three signatures on your envelope. But you can start to strip now.”

I leave the door open until he reaches his pants to take them off. I will close the door then for his privacy.

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Okay that is your choice but the office like two other people when we do this the first time. I do everything and Joan watches as a witness since I will be touching your property. That way we have three signatures on your envelope. But you can start to strip now.”

I leave the door open until he reaches his pants to take them off. I will close the door then for his privacy.

I nodded as I began to remove my clothes it’s not long before I’m completely nude before Tina.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

After his shirt is off I close the door leaving her outside. When he is naked I take the outfit Susan gave me and give it to Alice.

“Put it on Alice and make sure the waist band of your panty is above your waist bones.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

After his shirt is off I close the door leaving her outside. When he is naked I take the outfit Susan gave me and give it to Alice.

“Put it on Alice and make sure the waist band of your panty is above your waist bones.”

I slip the panites up my legs and feel there softness brush my legs and my dick. I stop right at my waist bone.

“why here Mam”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So, it is nice and tight on you and your panty will not slip off. It is very embarrassing if your panty falls to your ankles when you have a dress or skirt on. But, do you need help putting on your bra?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“So, it is nice and tight on you and your panty will not slip off. It is very embarrassing if your panty falls to your ankles when you have a dress or skirt on. But, do you need help putting on your bra?”

I blush at her words. Fear filling me once more. This was getting too real. I nodded my head meekly as I raise my arms for help.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You are not flexible right now to fasten the hooks in the back. So at the waist with the bra cups at your back fasten the hooks. Spin the bra around so the bra cups are under your breasts and slide it over your breast . After that put your arms through so the shoulder straps are on your shoulders.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“You are not flexible right now to fasten the hooks in the back. So at the waist with the bra cups at your back fasten the hooks. Spin the bra around so the bra cups are under your breasts and slide it over your breast . After that put your arms through so the shoulder straps are on your shoulders.”

I nodded my head and do as I’m told the bra caressing my skin softly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So, what do you want to wear for the first time, tight skirt and blouse or a dress?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“So, what do you want to wear for the first time, tight skirt and blouse or a dress?”

“I don’t know. I don’t even want this anymore! Can’t I just we’re a shirt and jeans”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No your mom wants you to be a lady. Ladies wear skirts and dresses all the time. Only wear jeans when she has a hard long job ahead of her. Your mom wants you to be eye candy for men hoping one man takes you as his wife.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“No your mom wants you to be a lady. Ladies wear skirts and dresses all the time. Only wear jeans when she has a hard long job ahead of her. Your mom wants you to be eye candy for men hoping one man takes you as his wife.”

I nodded

“whatever guy think is best. I have no idea”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I open the door and let Joan in as Alice stands there in her panty and bra. I move behing Alice old male clothes. Joan takes a piece of stick paper. I go through the pands empting all the pockets as Joan writes what I had. When done, Joan sticks the label on the envelope. I sign the label and Joan sign it below my signature. I put all the contents in there. I seal the flap to the back. I tell Alice to place her name that both go over the flap and the back. I take the package.

“I will be back because I must take this to the main office. The person I give it to will also sign it and put it in the safe there. This is our procedure for chain of custody. So you stay here and Joan will pick out a nice tight skirt and blouse or a dress for you with some flats so you have something on your feet.”

Joan picks up his old clothes and we both leave.

Rebecca 
    Participant

I open the door and let Joan in as Alice stands there in her panty and bra. I move behing Alice old male clothes. Joan takes a piece of stick paper. I go through the pands empting all the pockets as Joan writes what I had. When done, Joan sticks the label on the envelope. I sign the label and Joan sign it below my signature. I put all the contents in there. I seal the flap to the back. I tell Alice to place her name that both go over the flap and the back. I take the package.

“I will be back because I must take this to the main office. The person I give it to will also sign it and put it in the safe there. This is our procedure for chain of custody. So you stay here and Joan will pick out a nice tight skirt and blouse or a dress for you with some flats so you have something on your feet.”

Joan picks up his old clothes and we both leave.

I nodded my head meakly. What choice did I have.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joan comes back gefore Tina. She give Alice a black top and a pink tight short skirt.

Papaya Dresses & Skirts - Hot tight skirt

Rebecca 
    Participant

Joan comes back gefore Tina. She give Alice a black top and a pink tight short skirt.

Papaya Dresses & Skirts - Hot tight skirt

I slip into the outfit. I could feel how delicate it was clearly meant to not be warn by some adventurous person.

”how am I meant to move and do anything in this!” I depended on anger I could not even run in this thing.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I walk back in when I hear the outburst from Alice.

“We will train you how, Alice. Look at me, I am in a tight skirt and I am wearing these high heels.”

“You will learn to take small mincing steps like all women have to. Gone is the days that you will take a three foot steps. You cannot do it in the skirt or even if you have a dress on with a lot of leg room your high heels restrict your walk. This is going to be your new life Alice. Don’t fight it.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

I walk back in when I hear the outburst from Alice.

“We will train you how, Alice. Look at me, I am in a tight skirt and I am wearing these high heels.”

“You will learn to take small mincing steps like all women have to. Gone is the days that you will take a three foot steps. You cannot do it in the skirt or even if you have a dress on with a lot of leg room your high heels restrict your walk. This is going to be your new life Alice. Don’t fight it.”

<p dir=”ltr”>
    “But how am I meant to do anything physical!”</p>

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You don’t Alice. You are to be submissive and be eye candy for men until a man marries you. After that you obey him.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“You don’t Alice. You are to be submissive and be eye candy for men until a man marries you. After that you obey him.”

“I understand”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I don’t think you do, Alice. Joan get the training skirt for Alice.”

Joan comes back with a bright red skirt. She slips the pink skirt off Alice and replaces her skirt with the red one. Joan does the clasp in the back and zips it close and locks it in place.

Image result for images of hobble skirt

“You will wear that for the rest of the day Alice.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“I don’t think you do, Alice. Joan get the training skirt for Alice.”

Joan comes back with a bright red skirt. She slips the pink skirt off Alice and replaces her skirt with the red one. Joan does the clasp in the back and zips it close and locks it in place.

Image result for images of hobble skirt

“You will wear that for the rest of the day Alice.”

I stare in horror but nodded demurely my eyes on the floor

”alright mam. Is there anything you feel I should know about my training?” I ask sadly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Joan must like you. I thought you would get the black one. Everything s the same but the wearer must allow the guards to spank her on demand. You are lucky. Joan get Alice a wig and we will do flats. Heels in this skirt is too much of an adjustment for the first day. That is too much for anybody.”

Joan leaves the dressing room and Tna and Alice waits for her to come back.

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Joan must like you. I thought you would get the black one. Everything s the same but the wearer must allow the guards to spank her on demand. You are lucky. Joan get Alice a wig and we will do flats. Heels in this skirt is too much of an adjustment for the first day. That is too much for anybody.”

Joan leaves the dressing room and Tna and Alice waits for her to come back.

I stand meekly in terror as she walks out of the room and Tina unveils a pair shoes

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

IRelated image take the heels and put them on the floor.

“Step into your shoes, Alice. “

I wait with a black long hair wig in hand.

Rebecca 
    Participant

IRelated image take the heels and put them on the floor.

“Step into your shoes, Alice. “

I wait with a black long hair wig in hand.

I slip my feet into the dainty red shoes and feel my face burn with embarrassment. I frown as I speak

”yeah happy”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I tell Joan to put on Alice wig. She does as Alice just stands there. After she is done, the wig is nice and long and goes down and touches her shoulders. I look at Alice.

“You are looking good but there is something missing.”

I look at her carefully and respond.

“I know. You don’t have your lipstick on.”

I give Alice a new tube of lipstick.

Image result for images of lipstick

“Here Alice, do you need help on doing that?”

Rebecca 
    Participant
    1. I tell Joan to put on Alice wig. She does as Alice just stands there. After she is done, the wig is nice and long and goes down and touches her shoulders. I look at Alice.

“You are looking good but there is something missing.”

I look at her carefully and respond.

“I know. You don’t have your lipstick on.”

I give Alice a new tube of lipstick.

Image result for images of lipstick

“Here Alice, do you need help on doing that?”

I hold the lipstick in shame as I nod my head.

OOC: sorry about the super late reply! Real life got in the way. I will try to reply quicker for now on though it probably won’t be as fast as I was doing before. Sorry again

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Alice stands there as Joan puts on her lipstick. When Joan is done she moves away.

“Look at yourself Alice. This is the way you should always look.”

I wait for her response.

OOC: I miss the reply uou sent but hope you catch this one so we can continue.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar