This is what you wanted right

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Rebecca 
    Participant

“Good, the first thing is your name. I think Alice is a pretty name. Do you like it Alice?”

”Whatever you think is best I guess” he said sadly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Oh Alice it is necessary that you have a pretty name. You don’t want to be all pretty and called Alan, would you. Don’t worry, we take care of everything. We teach you about your hair, your make up, wearing your clothes properly even special clothes like a sexy maid outfit for your husband. We teach you to cook, clean, talk, sit, walk, and tease like a sexy woman.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Oh Alice it is necessary that you have a pretty name. You don’t want to be all pretty and called Alan, would you. Don’t worry, we take care of everything. We teach you about your hair, your make up, wearing your clothes properly even special clothes like a sexy maid outfit for your husband. We teach you to cook, clean, talk, sit, walk, and tease like a sexy woman.”

“Understood Mam what happens now” he said in a mixture of sadness and fear

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Oh, Alice you can call me Tina. The first thing is to get you out of those male clothes and dress you up as Alice. Wearing women clothes is a very different feeling that you have to get use to. Are you ready to go?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Oh, Alice you can call me Tina. The first thing is to get you out of those male clothes and dress you up as Alice. Wearing women clothes is a very different feeling that you have to get use to. Are you ready to go?”

I nodded my head in obedience.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I smile as she is getting submissive already. I go to the door in the back and open it. It is not the same door. We do not leave out the door we went in. She is trap in this building. I walk over to the dress shop. I walk in.

Image result for images of dress shops

Everything is here to start Alice on her transformation.

Rebecca 
    Participant

I smile as she is getting submissive already. I go to the door in the back and open it. It is not the same door. We do not leave out the door we went in. She is trap in this building. I walk over to the dress shop. I walk in.

Image result for images of dress shops

Everything is here to start Alice on her transformation.

I look around the room in horror

“on second thought I’m out. I…. I can’t do this”

i said as I backed up quickly getting ready to run

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joan in the dress shop hits the auto lock. The door is locked. Even if Alice could get into the hall there was no where for her to go.

“Why Alice? It is only me and Joan here in the shop.”

Joan stands and only smiles at her.

Rebecca 
    Participant

Joan in the dress shop hits the auto lock. The door is locked. Even if Alice could get into the hall there was no where for her to go.

“Why Alice? It is only me and Joan here in the shop.”

Joan stands and only smiles at her.

I realize I have no other choice until I can run away and sigh

“I’m sorry let’s get this over with”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joan looks at me and I tell her, Alice.

“Alice, this takes a long time to be a trophy wife but the best thing you have is Tina as a trainer. I cried at Susan wedding when she said I will honor and completely obey. That was beautiful and tina was her trainer.”

I look at Alice.

“Are you ready to go to the dressing room, Alice?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

Joan looks at me and I tell her, Alice.

“Alice, this takes a long time to be a trophy wife but the best thing you have is Tina as a trainer. I cried at Susan wedding when she said I will honor and completely obey. That was beautiful and tina was her trainer.”

I look at Alice.

“Are you ready to go to the dressing room, Alice?”

“Yes mam” I told her sadly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Let Joan take your measurements out here and after that go into the dressing room and strip. Do you have a choice who is allowed in your dressing room when you are naked, me or Joan or both. Joan let’s do a dark color panty and bra for Alice, first. After that we can continue but Alice will have at least those clothes on.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Let Joan take your measurements out here and after that go into the dressing room and strip. Do you have a choice who is allowed in your dressing room when you are naked, me or Joan or both. Joan let’s do a dark color panty and bra for Alice, first. After that we can continue but Alice will have at least those clothes on.”

I nodded sadly before shaking my head “both of you I guess”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joan stands by the counter. Tina goes to the office desk. Joan picks out Alice bra and panty. It is a sexy and red lacy style.

“Come Alice, we can start with out Tina. I know this is hard at first for you. It was hard for me also when I had to submit to being change and force to be a woman, too”

They go the side of the shop where the dressing rooms are.

Rebecca 
    Participant

Joan stands by the counter. Tina goes to the office desk. Joan picks out Alice bra and panty. It is a sexy and red lacy style.

“Come Alice, we can start with out Tina. I know this is hard at first for you. It was hard for me also when I had to submit to being change and force to be a woman, too”

They go the side of the shop where the dressing rooms are.

<p dir=”ltr”>
    I stared I shock as I took a step back. Terrified.,”your a man! No that’s not possible stay the hell away from me you crazy bitches”</p>

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I was a man but was force to be a woman. I am a married woman to Frank as his trophy wife. But if you don’t want me in there with you that is fine. We will wait for Tina.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“I was a man but was force to be a woman. I am a married woman to Frank as his trophy wife. But if you don’t want me in there with you that is fine. We will wait for Tina.”

“I don’t think I can do this?please let me go! I don’t want to wait for Tina”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I cannot do that. If I let you escape not only the company will punish me, but my husband will also do things to me which I must do for him. I know it is scary. I have been is the same position you are now. But this is your fate now. It is best to accept it because it will make it easier on you.”

Tina leaves the desk and starts to come over to them.

Rebecca 
    Participant

“I cannot do that. If I let you escape not only the company will punish me, but my husband will also do things to me which I must do for him. I know it is scary. I have been is the same position you are now. But this is your fate now. It is best to accept it because it will make it easier on you.”

Tina leaves the desk and starts to come over to them.

I stared at Tina in horror as my arms fall to my side and my body goes limp.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I arrive to the carry a large brown envelope.

“Why are you two not in the dressing room and Alice is putting on her bra and panty? Let’s get in the room so we all can get this started.”

I open the door to the dressing room.

Rebecca 
    Participant

I arrive to the carry a large brown envelope.

“Why are you two not in the dressing room and Alice is putting on her bra and panty? Let’s get in the room so we all can get this started.”

I open the door to the dressing room.

“What’s going to happen to me!” I asked I didn’t know how far they would be going with this. It was than I saw the envelope

“what’s in there?” I asked

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“It is a dressing room unless you want to strip naked and put on your panty and bra in the store?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“It is a dressing room unless you want to strip naked and put on your panty and bra in the store?”

“I meant the envelope”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“This is to put your personnel things you have on you. It will be sealed and you write Alice on the seal part to show it was not tampered with.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“This is to put your personnel things you have on you. It will be sealed and you write Alice on the seal part to show it was not tampered with.”

”why can’t I keep my things there mine!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Skirts and dress do not have pockets. Everything goes into the envelope and I take it to the main office and it goes into the safe. You do not need your ID card or money now. Plus just before you leave we redo your ID card and stuff with your correct name of Alice.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rebecca 
    Participant

“Alright I’m assuming I have to give you my phone as well… let’s just get started”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I enter the room and tell them.

“Come on in, Alice has to get redress in appropriate clothing.”

But Joan just stands out there.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rebecca 
    Participant

I enter the room and tell them.

“Come on in, Alice has to get redress in appropriate clothing.”

But Joan just stands out there

I follow her and speak

“I’m ready I guess”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Joan come on in.”

“Alice does not want me in there. She told me that while you were at the desk.”

I turn to Alice.

“Why?”

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar