This is what you wanted right

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 5 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author
     Rebecca 
    Participant

Alan entered the building nervously having just been dropped off by his mother. Alan had shown interest in  forced feminization For years and it disgusted his mother.  She had found out when seeing a message discussing an RP were Alan was forced to become a girly girl and learn how to act like a girl. How to eat,sit,walk like a girl and forced to take on new girly interests like shopping romances movies /novels. Boys and gossip. It made her sick so she sent him to this place after he turned 18. He was told nothing about it. All he knew was the name M&R.

as he entered the building he saw three ladies lady for him and he stared in fear. This was terrifying. Where was he? Knowing he had no choice he walked up to the three ladies and started to follow them.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I talk to the other two girls that upstairs in the main office. We turn and go as I am going to my office on the first floor. The other two girls go to the elevator. I notice a man or boy follows us. It urn around and ask him.

“Can I help you?”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rebecca 
    Participant

I talk to the other two girls that upstairs in the main office. We turn and go as I am going to my office on the first floor. The other two girls go to the elevator. I notice a man or boy follows us. It urn around and ask him.

“Can I help you?”

“My name is Alen. My mom told me I was to go here for some reason” he told her fearfully

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Come with me and we can find out why you are here.”

I go to my office and sit behind my desk.

“Now what is your full name Alan? And why do you think you are here?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Come with me and we can find out why you are here.”

I go to my office and sit behind my desk.

“Now what is your full name Alan? And why do you think you are here?”

“My name is Alen Scout and I’m not sure. I was woken up told to get in the car and dumped here. All I know is Mom seemed bad and happy at the same time”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I enter his name into my system and see why his mother sent him here.

“According to your mom, you like being more girly instead of being a man. Is this true Alan?”

I open my blouse to see what his reaction is.

Rebecca 
    Participant

I enter his name into my system and see why his mother sent him here.

“According to your mom, you like being more girly instead of being a man. Is this true Alan?”

I open my blouse to see what his reaction is.

I stare at her chest growing hard st the site, “what how do you know about that! It’s just a fantasy!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I slip off my skirt.

“Just a fantasy, Alan. What I see is a boy that likes to act, sit like a girl. I think right now you wish you were in my place being a girl. Is that not right, Alan?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

I slip off my skirt.

“Just a fantasy, Alan. What I see is a boy that likes to act, sit like a girl. I think right now you wish you were in my place being a girl. Is that not right, Alan?”

“No way! This is crazy what’s even going on” I yelled. This was getting to real and I was scared

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I take off my blouse.

“Alan cross your legs like a girl does for me. I know you know how. Show me.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

I take off my blouse.

“Alan cross your legs like a girl does for me. I know you know how. Show me.”

“what! no way!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I put my clothes back on but I am still not sure about this. I walk to the closet and get a pen and notebook. On the way back to my desk I drop the pen close to him. I sit on my desk.

“Oh, I drop my pen. Can you get it for me?”

I watch to see how he gets the pen. I will see if he squats like a girl or bend over to pick up the pen.

Rebecca 
    Participant

I put my clothes back on but I am still not sure about this. I walk to the closet and get a pen and notebook. On the way back to my desk I drop the pen close to him. I sit on my desk.

“Oh, I drop my pen. Can you get it for me?”

I watch to see how he gets the pen. I will see if he squats like a girl or bend over to pick up the pen.

I nodded as I bent down grabbing the pen and moving upward handing it to the woman.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So Alan why would your mom tell us what she did?

Rebecca 
    Participant

“So Alan why would your mom tell us what she did?

“I’ve had fantasies of becoming a girl and she hates it but that’s all it is  fantasies.  So if you excuse me I will be on my way” I told her as I stood and moved to the door. This was crazy and I was out.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I lock the door from my desk and calmly tell Alan.

“Alan we are not done yet. Sit down and tell me all about your fantasies. I need to know everything so I can make a correct decision.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

I lock the door from my desk and calmly tell Alan.

“Alan we are not done yet. Sit down and tell me all about your fantasies. I need to know everything so I can make a correct decision.”

I stared in horror, I should go along with it for now. Just tell her and I can leave

“I’m forced to become a girly girl and learn how to act like a girl. How to eat,sit,walk like a girl and forced to take on new girly interests like shopping romances movies /novels. Boys and gossip. I am forced to like boys and dream of wedding one and becoming his housewife. There from what you’ve said I’m sure my mother told you shit to. Now let me go!” I told her

OOC: My profile explains what my mothers wants to happen to a T. In the Sponsor Information secession. Lots of info on Alen there.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Now Alan you are not being really truthful to me. According to your file you secrectly want to be a TROPHY WIFE. Isn’t that the truth?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Now Alan you are not being really truthful to me. According to your file you secrectly want to be a TROPHY WIFE. Isn’t that the truth?”

“Well Ummm, in my fantasies I guess yeah”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well you are in the right place. That is one of our specialties. We take man and change him into a trophy wife. Here are two of our customers getting ready to go to bed.”

I put the picture up on the television.

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Well you are in the right place. That is one of our specialties. We take man and change him into a trophy wife. Here are two of our customers getting ready to go to bed.”

I put the picture up on the television.

“But it’s not a fantasy I don’t really want this. You can’t do this let me go now!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Your mom states that you do, and you just said yeah. Have you ever worn any of your mother or sister clothes to see how it looks and feel?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Your mom states that you do, and you just said yeah. Have you ever worn any of your mother or sister clothes to see how it looks and feel?”

“No I was always to afraid to wear or clothes”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I change the picture.

“That is all right we will train you complete so you can be sexy for your husband. Here is Susan who just finish our trophy wife course. They were married in our chapel.

Both of them wanted Susan to be a complete woman so we did change her and gave her a nice tight pussy so her husband can fuck her.  Are you thinking a being a complete woman or a shemale?”

Rebecca 
    Participant

I change the picture.

“That is all right we will train you complete so you can be sexy for your husband. Here is Susan who just finish our trophy wife course. They were married in our chapel.

Both of them wanted Susan to be a complete woman so we did change her and gave her a nice tight pussy so her husband can fuck her. Are you thinking a being a complete woman or a shemale?”

“I um I don’t know. I’ve told you it’s a fantasy!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“But it is your fantasy. Do you want to be a complete woman for your man. In fact, Susan stated at her ceremony that she will honor and completely obey her husband. It was so sweet.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“But it is your fantasy. Do you want to be a complete woman for your man. In fact, Susan stated at her ceremony that she will honor and completely obey her husband. It was so sweet.”

<p dir=”ltr”>
    “I don’t know” I was scared I had never thought this would actually happen</p>

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Here is another that is going through our training. He never wore women clothes before but look how pretty she is in her undies. I think she has been only with us for a month.”

Rebecca 
    Participant

“Here is another that is going through our training. He never wore women clothes before but look how pretty she is in her undies. I think she has been only with us for a month.”

“I guess I could try”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good, the first thing is your name. I think Alice is a pretty name. Do you like it Alice?”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar