The Coporation Dress Code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shelley Roses 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Shelley Roses 
    Participant

OMG , the day had arrived OR I HAD ARRIVED, my first day at work in a dress and 21/2” heels. I had a real problem talking to my girlfriends at work and my wife Karen of course about my first dress to wear to work. I had been wearing pants and tops and jackets in women’s versions of men’s styles. Omg , I was totally embarrassed by my anxiety over my first day at work in a dress. I had a short blue cami over a demure elegant sheath flower dress of blue flowers on a white body shaping sheath dress . I was wearing subtle bracelets on one hand a a small necklace and matching earrings. Of course it was obvious I was wearing makeup and especially red lips glossy yet subtle. I was a pretty glamour girl not a man dressed in metrosexual female versions of man’s clothing. I was a lady and beautiful, long overdue to wear a dress but humiliated at the thought of not being able to pass .

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Shelley Roses 
    Participant

I was so happy and grateful that I was able to really look beautiful but at the same time some of my former friends totally embarrassed me or made me feel like a husband who simply had lost their masculinity. One party at a friends house we were drinking wine and Cindy who had too much put her hand up my halter top onto my  breast and expressed shock that my breast were real . Omg , Cindy exclaimed , “ your breast are real “ . I was so humiliated!!! My face  turned beet red and I started to cry as she overstepped normal social bounds and made me feel like a little girl. My friends laughed and said it was unfair that I was so gorgeous and had such a beautiful figure. My friend Allison was tipsy and said Shelley we are all your friends so undue your halter and so us your beautiful breast. I laughed in embarrassment but once Allison though I was into going on and undid my tie on my halter top and exposed my breast. Everyone was stunned at how beautiful and perfect my breast looked.

Attachments:
     Shelley Roses 
    Participant

Omg my wife dyed my hair a golden honey blonde and put my hair up in bouncy curls that totally helped me look gorgeously beautiful

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar